Unspoken Love | Niall Horan A...

Por prernapunjabi

She is shy, he is a charmer. She is silent, he is loud. She keeps to herself and he would never do that. Her... Más

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
Epilogue
Crying, Laughing, Cake faced birthday.
Jealousy, Love, New Member.
Love, Lobe, Luf.
Daddy's girl !
Bittersweet- Asiam One shot
Forever- Lilou One Shot
Worth it ! - Zarayn One Shot
Charmaine Styles-Karry One Shot
New book!

0.6

9.3K 246 133
Por prernapunjabi

Bricks. Basketballs. Stones. Rocks. These were what I felt were falling on my head. There was too much light wherever I was and it was making it difficult for me to open my eyes. My head was pounding terribly. I clutched my head and groaned loudly sitting up. Slowly I open one eye then another. Wait ...

"Morning." I heard Niall say and walk towards me.

"What am I doing here?" I said, trying to push my thoughts of my pounding head to my anger towards him.

"You don't remember anything?" He asked.

I snorted. "Hah! What? My best friend calling me a whore? I definitely remember that." I said sarcastically.

He looked down to the floor and sighed.

"I'm sorry Lana. I seriously didn't mean it. You know I get angry when guys look at you in a pervy way and that dress of yours wasn't helping." At the mention of dress, I looked down to see my body covered in my PJ's. When did I change?

"Mum changed your clothes if that's what you're thinking." He answered, reading my thoughts.

"You seriously don't remember what happened after our fight?" He asked.

I tried to remember something but my head hurt too much to help me. I shook my head.

"Oh okay. But you shouldn't have hidden it from me Lana." He said making my head snap in his direction.  He sighed.

What did I say? Did I tell him, I love him? I swear to god I'll kill myself if I did. Fuck. What will happen now? Will he look at me the same way or not? My insides were churning. Before I knew, I was covering my mouth and running towards the bathroom. I emptied my stomach as I felt Niall get a hold of my hair and pat my back. Once I was done emptying my insides I flushed the toilet and sat on the floor.

"It's okay," Niall said helping me up.

"Take these pills, you'll be fine." He said morosely as he handed me them.

"What did I tell you, Niall?" I asked, my voice was so low, dear god I don't even know if he heard me.

"You really want me to tell you?" He asked, sitting down beside me and looking me in the eyes.

"Yes please," I said.

"My guitar string." He said, his face was expressionless.

Relief spread through me hearing the words he said. Thank the dear god.

"I'm sorry."

"Nah! It's okay. I forgive you." He said, giving me a warm smile.

"But that doesn't mean I forgive you." I snapped at him.

Immediately, I felt two arms pulling me in a tight hug, almost squishing me. Niall kissed my forehead, nose and cheek and squished me even tighter, making me giggle.

"Stop it, Niall, you're squishing me." He hugged me tighter, snuggling his head in my neck.

"Say you'll forgive me. I really do regret it Lana bear." He said.

"I won't forgive you if you call me that," I said, trying to get out of his hold.

He pulled me away from his warm body and held me by my shoulders. He looked deep into my eyes as if in a trance.

"I'm really sorry Alana Claire Greyson, I truly am. You are nowhere close to a whore, you are too pure to even hurt a fly. I regret calling you that so much. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said still looking at me.

A smile crept up my face and kissed his cheek.

"You're forgiven." And slowly the events of last night came back to my memory making me gasp.

"Oh my god, Niall. Is your hand okay?" I said frantically, holding his hand and examining it.

"Yeah, it's fine. Why?" He said carelessly.

"You punched Eric," I exclaimed.

"So you remember now." He said.

"Yeah. But is it seriously okay?"

"Yes, Lana. I'm fine but that son of a bitch won't be." His eyes filled with anger.

"Please don't do anything you'll regret." I pleaded.

"I don't care Lana. He shouldn't have done what he did. And now he is going to repent." He said.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said, getting up from the bed.

"Tell me, Niall. I'll keep pestering you if you don't tell me."

"I still won't tell you. There isn't any point in asking me Lana I won't tell you a word."

"Ugh fine."

"Good. Now go have a bath. Mum had to lie to Aunt Emmy about your staying here." I nodded.

---------

I sat on my bed after a lot of explanation given to my mother as to why I was at Niall's place. She didn't mind in any manner but she doesn't like it when I don't keep in touch.

Last nights events did take a toll on me. Be it jealousy or anger towards Niall, whatever it was made me do something stupid. What would have happened if Niall hadn't stopped Eric? I can't even think about it.

Eric never seemed to me as that kind of a guy. Even though we had one class together, he had spoken to me very politely. He was never rude and what he did to me completely conflicts with his actual self. I don't even know how I'll face him in school.

I didn't tell mum about what happened because if I did, she would tell Papa and then he would surely get the cops involved telling me, 'No one touches my baby girl.' Being the only child has its perks. I was pampered to death, not only by my parents but aunts and uncles too, oh not forgetting my granddad. My grandmother died five years ago due to depression caused by my runaway uncle. He was my granny's youngest and favourite son from the four sons she had.

I shook my head, shaking the thought of her out of my head. I got into my work clothes which included black jeans and T-shirt. I worked at the nearby café which went by the name 210°. I worked on the weekends only because my dad thought there wasn't any point in me working but I wanted to be independent. So after a lot of bargaining, I was allowed to work only on weekends.

I headed out of my house to my car after bidding farewell to my parents. I unlocked the car and closed the door once I sat in. The drive wasn't long so I didn't put the radio in. In mere five minutes, I reached.

I opened the door of the café and the familiar aroma hit my nose.

"Hey, Melanie." I greeted my boss, owner of the café who was now making coffee.

"Hey, Alana." She smiles at me as I stood on my usual spot behind the cash register and wrapped the apron on.

"How was this week?" I asked looking around to see an empty café.

"It has been busy. Many people from your school have been coming. I guess you working here is helping me make money." She said and chuckled.

Melanie was sweet to say in the least. She was a single mother, in her 30's, and was running this café. She was sweet to me as well as my co-workers. Her story was hard to take in. Her husband left her for another woman because she could not conceive. But after a miracle, she did conceive and when she was going to tell her husband she caught him cheating on her. So since then, she has been single, working her ass off, to keep her son happy. This café wasn't that of a big place but it did get a fair share of customers. And if me working here was helping her in some twisted way so be it.

"Well, that's good then." I laughed.

Just then a huge group if friends walked in.

Here goes a busy day.

-------------

"I'm sorry Alana, you have to close up again. Lucas has been throwing up again." Melanie said as she rummaged through her purse.

"Its okay Melanie, not a big deal for me, go ahead. Tell Lucas I miss him." She gave me an apologetic smile and left.

I sighed and sat down on the chair. The café was almost empty with just a few customers who already had their orders. I looked at the wall clock and sighed. One more hour to close up.

Eventually, time was up and people were starting to leave. I picked up a washcloth and moved around the counter to clean the tables. As I was done with two tables, the bells chimed indicating someone's entry.

I turned around swiftly to gasp inwardly looking at the guy who stood in front of me. Dear God, he is gorgeous. He was tall, dark brown hair quiffed up and a little stubble growing on his chin. His grey eyes showed hurry and breathlessness. He adorned black jeans, a white tee and a brown leather jacket dear god can he look any better?

Maybe ..... My subconscious answered. I pushed her away and walked towards him.

"Sorry, but its time to close," I said nervously.

"I'm sure a takeaway coffee wouldn't be a problem." He smirked. God his voice! Why did I even assume he wanted to sit and drink?

"Uh yeah sure." I stuttered and made him his coffee.

As he handed me his money, a tissue was also along with them. I looked up at him confused.

"I'm Derek." He pulled out his hand. Woah! Its okay Alana. Calm down, it's just a guy.

"Alana." I smiled and shook his hand. He smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

"That's a nice name." He grinned. "And that's my number." He said pointing to the tissue in my hand.

"I just moved here and have like no friends. Maybe we could hang out." He said looking at me expectantly.

What to do? What to do? There isn't any harm in hanging outright?

"Yeah sure. I'll give you a text." I smiled at him.

"Cool. See you then. Thanks for the coffee." He said.

"That's my job." I grinned. He stopped abruptly at the door and turned.

"Do you by any chance go to St. Ivy's school ?" He asked. My eyes bulge out. How did he know?

"Y-Yeah! I do." I answered.

"I guess you'll be seeing me there a lot." He said grinning at me. "I'm starting the day after tomorrow." He continued.

"That's nice. I could help you make friends out there." I said.

"Thanks. I'll be waiting for your text Alana. Bye." He winked and left. I fell back on the chair and smiled to myself. God, he was so cute! Plus we go to the same school!

After I locked up the café and headed home, it was already time for dinner. I was in my PJs, sitting on the dining table chair, my glasses on the bridge of my nose, my legs pulled to my chest, reading my history book.

"How many times do I tell you Alana, no reading on the dining table?" My fathers stern voice interrupted my reading.

"Papa, I have a test in the coming week, I need to study."

"You have a lot of brains to pass the test without studying. Now keep that book and spend time with your old man." I sighed and kept the book.

"So how's work Papa?" I asked.

"Same old, same old. Tell me about you, school?"

"It's going easy," I answered.

"And boys?" He asked, sitting erect on his chair.

"What about them?"

"Any boyfriend?"

"Nope. I'm a single prune." I gave him the biggest smile I could but it did hurt internally.

"What? Why are you single?" He asked making me laugh.

"Shouldn't you be happy that I am single?"

"Well I am but you're too pretty to have a boyfriend." He said dumbfounded making me giggle.

"I guess she likes someone but doesn't want to tell us." My mother said placing the dishes on the table and sitting next to my father.

"Is that so? Tell me who is it?" Papa asked.

"I think its Niall." My mother said making me choke on the spaghetti.

"Oh! Our own boy. No issues Alana, go ahead. I must say good choice." My dad said. Woo.

I coughed and put the fork back down on the plate.

"First of all, I don't like Niall." I love him. "And secondly he is dating already."

"What a shame! He missed out on a good girl." My father said eating his food.

My mother gave me a smile which I didn't understand as to what it meant. After that, they left taking my case. We ate dinner having small talk and right now I am in my room contemplating whether I should text Derek or not.

I took the tissue out of my purse and saved his number in my phone. Nothing will go wrong if I text him. He seemed sweet and he does not have friends. So why not?

Me: Derek?

My phone vibrated instantly.

Derek: Alana?

Me: How do you know it's me?

Derekyou're the only one who I gave my number to ;)

I giggled.

Me: that's charming. But what if I was a serial killer and wanted to get you in a trap?

Derek: oh dear! A serial killer like you? You can kill me every day then. No issues at all.

So smooth.

Me: Hey I'm not that bad. I wouldn't kill you ... I would stab you ... Slowly and deeply ... Until you bled out *evil laugh*

Derek: I would pay to hear you laugh.

I blushed.

Me: Well school is always there to see me ....

Derek: What about tomorrow?

Why the hell am I feeling so nervous?

Me: sorry :( I'm working the whole day. Maybe Monday? I could show you around the school.

Derek: Sure why not! Goodnight Alana x

Me: Goodnight Derek x

I slept with a smile on my face.

------------------

Aye Aye people!

I update again.

How was this chapter? I love getting feedback.

Anyways do vote and comment. I feel really motivated when you'll do.

-Pre xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.5K 282 50
*COMPLETED* sequel to AM CONVERSATIONS /// It's been over a year since Niall broke up with Olivia, shattering her heart into a million of pieces. Wh...
17.2K 488 55
*COMPLETED * check the sequel YOU&ME! ///// Olivia is just back from a world tour with her best friend Niall and for the first time in 5 years, he's...
255K 4.4K 69
COMPLETED 24 DECEMBER 2014 Have you ever wondered what it was like to be harry styles bestfriend? Have you ever wondered what would happen when he au...
25.1K 980 17
Niall Horan has everything he has ever wanted in life. A dream job, a strong support system (with the addition of Adriana Ferreira, a newfound confid...