Ikki's Devil Life 4

By JaeZInsane

Ikki in Highschool DxD hero More

Celebration of the young devils
Off to Kyoto!!
Reunited Rivals!! Ikki Kurogane meets Momoyo Kawakami
The Yokai Princess
The Hero Faction
Team Kurogane vs The Hero Faction
Potential Unleashed
The Last Stand!! Ikki Kurogane vs The Hero Faction
Aftermath
The Kids Show and Akeno's True Feelings
The New Student and Sairaorg's past
The TV Interview and Ikki's True Feelings Revealed
Confessions and Preparations
The Final Rating Game Begins
Team Gremory vs Team Sairaorg
The Final Battle Begins! Ikki Kurogane vs Sairaorg Bael
Ikki's Final Confession

THE BATTLE FOR THE FUTURE!! IKKI KUROGANE VS SAIRAORG BAEL

985 13 17
By JaeZInsane

Ikki has risen in a new form of Dark Dragon Armor.

Naud:Oh! The Dark Dragon Emperor was enclaved in a bright red light! Not only is he back on his feet, but he appears to be good as new! What could have caused such a drastic transformation?!

Azazel:Look at the color of his aura. It's the same shade of crimson as Rias's hair. The same as the woman he loves.

Viserion:Ikki, it would seem most of the curse is now gone

Ikki:Yeah one of the previous White Dragon Emperors helped me out

Viserion:I see, and now you've somehow managed to use the power of The Dark Dragon Emperor to promote yourself to a queen

Ikki:Yes, I can feel it. I feel stronger than I've ever been before. Now to see how far this new power will take me

Sairaorg:Well, it looks like you actually pulled off a card trick.The color of The Gremory House.

Ikki:Rias....

Rias:Yes Ikki

Ikki:Remember, after this is all over. I'll say what I've always wanted to say to you.

Ikki:Listen Sairaorg! Today I'm not fighting just for my friends. I'm fighting for my dreams. And for the dreams of the children, and for the dreams of The Gremory Family.

Ikki:With all of my strength, I will defeat all of yours! Because..I'm..I'm..BECAUSE!!

IKKI:I'M GOING TO MARRY RIAS GREMORY!!

The crowd roars with excitment

Rias blushes

Rias:Ikki...that's what you wanted to tell me?

Sairaorg laughs

Sairaorg:Hahahahaha! Way to go kid, that took balls. Alright then! It's time to finish this rating game, so charge at me with all you've got!

IKKI:LET'S GO!! DARK IMPACT!!

Ikki and Sairaorg begin to throw punches at each other like an old school fist fight as everyone watched from the crowd. Then Sairaorg lands a punch on Ikki, making some of his armor crack off.

Viserion:Ikki listen! Your body hasn't had enough time to adjust to the queen form yet!

Ikki:Then we're just going to have to deal with it Viserion!! No matter what it takes...

IKKI:I WON'T LOSE!!!!

Ikki charges for a punch infused with Viserion's dark power.

IKKI:TAKE THIS!! DARKNESS PIERCE!!

Ikki lands his attack in the center of Sairaorg's armor making it crack and launches him back and sends him crashing to the ground. Sairaorg tries to get back up but his legs were shaking

Sairaorg:Why are my legs shaking?! This is just the beginning! No way! I'll enjoy this battle to the fullest!!

Sairaorg gets back on his feet

Sairaorg:I have to keep going! Otherwise, I don't deserve my place in the underworld as a member of The Bael Family! I MUST NOT FAIL!!

Ikki:Sairaorg, you and I are truly one in the same. But, even so...

IKKI:I REFUSE TO LOSE TO YOU!!

Sairaorg dashes for another punch but Ikki dodges and kicks him in the air. Then 2 giant cannons form on Ikki's back.

IKKI:TRY THIS!! VISERION BLASTER!!

The blast connects with Sairaorg causing a giant explosion in the distance, creating a giant crater

Ikki:Is it over..wait who's that? No it can't be!

Ikki looks to see the spirit of Sairaorg's mother Misla sitting over his body

Misla:(Open your eyes)

Sairaorg awakens

Misla:(Get up, you must be strong! This isnt the end for you Sairaorg!)

Sairaorg gets up and walks out of the crater

Misla:(You fight for the sake of the underworld and so that no other will have to experience what you went through. That's the future you want to see. A world where skill and hard work not what someone was born to be is what is truly valued. Isn't that what's driving you. My dearest Sairaorg. Please make your dream come true! Create the world that you desire!)

Sairaorg unleashes an endless about of power after hearing his mother's words.

SAIRAORG:NOW THEN, IKKI KUROGANE!! FOR THE SAKE OF ALL MY GOALS, THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE DEFEATED!!

SAIRAORG AND IKKI CHARGE AT EACH OTHER!!

IKKI:BRING IT!! I SAID I REFUSE TO LOSE TO YOU!!

Ikki and Sairaorg clash with punches on each other's faces. But still they keep attacking each other.

Ikki:(He's taken serious damage but he's still fighting, this reminds me of when I fought against Touka Toudou. But there's a difference between these two. He's so much stronger! He won't stop until he's beaten me completely! He thinks if he loses he'll never gain another chance like this again, so he's ready to die if it comes down to it. He's just like me. He's put everything into his dream. Which means, he's never backing down. He made himself for moments like this!)

Sairaorg:(This game is all I have, if I lose here I lose my life. Everything I bulit up to this point will fall apart. For someone who wasn't born with demonic power. This is my only path to victory, My single chance. So I'll fight until my knuckles are bloody, and you can see the white of my bones. It may seem different to you but that's all I can do!)

Ikki:(Sairaorg, You're incredible. I truly understand you. We are one in the same. We both wanted to change the world for the better, but we lacked the power and strength it took to see our dreams come to fruition. So we trained while everyone looked down on us, and we became the people we are today for this final moment. Holding back would be insulting to you, so I'll attack you with all the strength I have left inside of me!)

IKKI:I MUST DEFEAT YOU!!!

Ikki punches Sairaorg away

Ikki:I have a dream as well!! I want to make Rias the king of this game! And then I'll even work harder to become a king myself!! Then I'll keep fighting

IKKI:UNTIL I'M THE STRONGEST DARK DRAGON IN THE UNDERWORLD!!

Ikki punches Sairaorg again but he still stands on his feet

Ikki:Come on! We're not done yet!

Ikki's armor disappears but he clenches his fist

Ikki:Even if my power is drained, while I can still clench my fist, I'll keep fighting! I'LL DO IT FOR HER!!

Regulus:Dark Dragon Emperor! That's enough. My master, Lord Sairaorg can't you see? It's too late. He's already lost consciousness.

Regulus:Even so, he was genuinely happy. He rushed foward, without hesitation. He truly enjoyed fighting you! Putting his dream on the line!

Ikki:And in the end, he was fighting out of sheer will. Even though he was unconscious, he never stopped fighting.

Sairaorg's helmet falls apart and he falls onto Ikki's shoulder

Ikki:He moved forward, he didn't stop until he reached his goal...

Ikki hugs Sairaorg with blood and tears in his eyes

Ikki:Thank you....

IKKI:THANK YOU SAIRAORG!!

Sairaorg vanished from Ikki's arms and Ikki rose his bloody fist in victory

Rudiger:Sairaorg Bael has resigned!! Rias Gremory is the official winner of the rating game!!

Ikki was on his legs trying to walk to Rias

Ikki:Don't pass out...not yet...I have to tell her..

Rias wipes the tears from her eyes and flies to Ikki

Rias:IKKI!!

Ikki:..Rias....we..we..won

Ikki falls into Rias chest

Rias:It's okay, you can rest now. You were incredible out there. I'm so proud of you.

Ikki:(This warmth..this is what saved me after all this time)

Ikki:Rias, it's time I said what I wanted to say to you.

Rias:You already did..

Ikki:No, I didn't finish. There was something else I wanted to say

Rias:Well, tell me

Ikki breathes and looks at Rias

Ikki:Rias..

Ikki:...I want to have a family with you.

Rias gasps and Ikki smiles

Ikki:Rias, will you marry me?

The audience fell silent waiting for a response. Then Rias spoke with tears in her eyes.

Rias:Yes..Yes...Yes! What took you so long to ask me? Yes! I'll marry you!

The crowd cheers

Naud:THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE FIRST! A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL LIVE ON THE FIELD, AND THE PRINCESS SAID YES!!

Ikki and Rias kiss

Rias:Ikki, I love you.

Ikki:Yes..I..love...you....too...

Ikki falls unconscious in Rias arms

Rias:We'll always be together Ikki

Rias:I love you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 576 16
A dragon All alone in a hellish world... I wonder what this, Issei will do~
17K 193 20
A random , weird . . . story with our fox hero in the world of dxd . . . yup nothing weird about . . .at all
1M 15.9K 32
You are reincarnated into the World of Highschool DXD... You maybe wondering why... We'll unfortunately you have to read to find out! [Book is Finish...
151K 2.3K 16
Abused DxD Harem x Male Character Issei was very happy with his harem, and they loved him back. But one day, Issei began to grow violent and violent...