The Youngest Crawley (Peter P...

Por TS19009

(Downton Abbey!OC x Peter Parker) (Season 3 to present (Season 6 and movies)) Charlotte Crawley is the younge... M谩s

Before you read (2024)
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Meeting my Soulmate
Chapter 2 - Morning Showers
Chapter 3 - Awkward Feelings
Chapter 4 - Show Home
Chapter 5 - Until We Meet Again
Chapter 6 - Unexpected
Chapter 7- The Next Step In Our Lives
Chapter 8 - Happiness and Pain
Chapter 9 - Telling
Chapter 10 - Everything Changes
Chapter 11 - Silent Hearts
Chapter 12 - Healing Hearts
Chapter 13 - Stick Together
Chapter 14 - Girls Night Out
Chapter 15 - Deep
Chapter 16 - Save Him
Chapter 17 - Cricket
Chapter 18 - Dun-Eagle: Part 1
Chapter 19 - Dun-Eagle: Part 2
Chapter 20 - The Wedding of Our Dreams
Thankssss
Writing again!! (Edited)
Chapter 22 - The Power of a Women
Chapter 23 - Secrets
Chapter 24 - Expecting
Chapter 25 - Rejection
Chapter 26 - Alfred
Chapter 27 - Band
Chapter 28 - A Female Friend
Chapter 29: Changing
Chapter 30 - Mrs. Dudley ward
Chapter 31- Undercover
Chapter 32- A New Chapter
Chapter 33 - Fire!

Chapter 21 - Honeymoon Bliss Continued

367 9 3
Por TS19009

Words: 1429

Warnings: fluff, angst, suggestions but nothing graphic

"I'm nervous. I haven't heard anything from home in weeks. Let's hope the place is still in tact." Charlotte said looking up at Peter who was looking out the car window.

"I'm sure they'd call if something tragic happened." Peter reassured his wife as Charlotte sighed took Jo's hand that wasn't holding the steering wheel.

"I'm going to stop at your parents house before going home." Peter said, as Charlotte nodded watching pull into the abbey driveway.

Charlotte could see her family waiting at the front for her. As soon as Peter stopped she jumped put of the car and ran to give her father a hug.

"Hello my dear. Welcome back!" He said, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"How was the trip?" Cora asked, giving Peter a hug before they switched.

"Absolutely amazing. We got you all gifts." Charlotte said, as James and Thomas unloaded the trunks from the car.

"Hello Mary, Edith. Lovely to see you two." Peter said as the two sisters slightly smiled but wanted to hug there sister.

"We missed you!" Edith exclaimed as Charlotte chuckled and thanked her. "Come inside so we can talk and get the gifts!" 

"Ok, come on!" Charlotte said, dragging both of her sisters into the house before pointing to the bag with all the gifts. "Ok," she said sitting on the library couch, "we went to London for a few days where we literally slept in, ate, and shopped around. It was lovely."

"I sent out the men. So how was your first night?" Cora asked, quickly sitting down next to Charlotte.

"Mom!" Charlotte scolded, "well for your information it was great, but nothing like you told me about. Anyways, after London we went to Greece and spent the whole week by the beach, where we got your gifts." Charlotte said, opening the trunk where everything was. "I got you all these beautiful scarfs from a street stall, Mary I got you this necklace, Edith a hair comb, and Mother a broach." She said, handing each person a hand wrapped present.

"Oh dear, it's beautiful." Cora gushed, standing up and giving her daughter a hug.

"I also got Tom this little toy for Sybbie, and Papa a book from the first library in Rome."

"So how was your first night?" Robert asked, Peter as they sat down to take a sip of whiskey.

Peter scoffed and took a big sip. "I don't kiss and tell Robert. Especially when it comes to your daughter."

"Wise man." Robert chuckled. "What are your plans for the future, did you talk about children."

"Yes, we've decide to let things happen when they happen. We both live children but want to enjoy being married for a little while." Peter said, as Robert nodded.

"Three out of the four daughters married. Thank you for taking such good care of her."

"Of course. It's time for her to start being more independent, I'm just here to help her find herself." Peter said, as Robert sighed but nodded.

"Times are changing, I'm still not used to women having jobs, so I'm sorry if I repressed her freedom." Robert apologized.

"You shouldn't be telling me that." Peter said patting Robert on the back.

"How are things back here. Anything happened?" Charlotte asked.

"Alfred is going to go to the Ritz. He got an offer, hes leaving tomorrow, but that's really it." Edith said, as James came in with a pot of tea.

"James! Send in Alfred. We need to celebrate!" Charlotte exclaimed clapping to James as he nodded.  "George and Sybbie are getting on well?"

"Yes, they love playing with each other and Sybbie isn't beating up little George." Mary laughed.

"I think Peter and I are going to take the children out tomorrow for lunch. It's been ages since we've spent time with them." Charlotte said, as the door  opened with James.

"Milady. You asked for me." James asked.

"Yes, congratulations on getting the job at the Ritz. Why dont you tell Mrs. Patmore to cook something special for the servants tonight." Charlotte gushed, as James blushed and thanked her before leaving the sitting room.

"Ladies, I'm here to take Charlotte home now. It's been a long day of travel." Peter said stepping into the room as Robert also walked into and sat next to Cora.

"Goodbye everyone. We'll stop by to pick up the kids tomorrow." Charlotte said hugging her mother before walking to Peter who was holding her coat.

As the two walked back to the car Charlotte let out a squeal.

"I'm so excited to get back home and have a good night sleep. I'm exhausted." Charlotte chuckled as Peter exhaled.

"Let's go home." Peter whispered pressing a kiss to her hand and Charlotte nodded

"Home."

"Hello? We're here!" Peter declared as he knocked on the library doorframe.

"Uncle Peter!" Tom said, holding little three year old Sybbie with Mary and George behind him.

"Hello darling." Charlotte pouted, taking Sybbie and bouncing her on her hip.

"The food is in the car, and we have about three blankets in there as well." Peter said to Mary, also taking George.

"Good. The baby bag is in that chair. Have a good time my little prince." Mary cooed booping her sons nose.

"Bye!" Charlotte said, as Sybbie waved her little hand to her father.

On the way to the park Tom touched Charlotte's hand. She looks up at him to see a big smile on his face, with the wind blowing through his now longer hair. It made Charlotte smile as well.

"I love you," Peter said kissing he back of her hand again, "I'm so happy right now."

Charlotte smiled and look to the back seat to see the children looking out the window. They looked so innocent.

"We're here. Why don't you take the kids and I'll grab the stuff." Peter whispered, looking to the back where the kids where squirming a little.

"Okay. Come one Angel's." Charlotte said, opening the door and jumping out before opening Sybbies door.

As Charlotte carried George Sybbie ran to the pond and pointed to a spot near the pond.

"You wanna eat here?" Charlotte asked, as Sybbie nodded. "Okay. Let's wait for Uncle Peter." George was rolling around on the grass while Sybbie and Charlotte where looking at butterflies.

"This picnic basket is heavy. Why did you leave this to me." Peter painted setting the basket down with another pile of blankets in the other hand.

"Do you like this spot Uncle Peter?" Sybbie asked, as Peter took a deep breath, but smiled nodding.

"Of course honey. Right by the fountain." He said, picking up George who was crawling to the fountain.

After the lunch the Sybbie went to go play around by the fountain and George is sleeping on the blanket. So Charlotte and Peter got some time together.

"I was wondering if I could start to learn how to cook? I love Mrs. Heart's cooking, but I wanna try and learn for myself." Charlotte asked holding Peter's hand looking at his hair blow in the wind.

"Of course. That sounds like a wonderful idea. I think you'll be a wonderful cook." Peter said, looking  to Sybbie who was dipping her hand in the fountain. "Sybbie, mot so close to the edge." Peter quickly got up and ran over to Sybbie who was leaning forward into the waterfall.

"You know I've invited Granny and Isobel to dinner." Mary said, picking up George at the front door.

" Well, the thing is... There is a letter for you from Matthew." Robert said, as Tom took Sybbie's hand. Mary whipped her head around. 

"What?" Charlotte said, as Peter  furrowed his eyebrows together while handing his coat to James. 

"What? Where was it?" She whispered, looking quite pale.

"Hidden in a book in the office and so it was overlooked. They finally got round to packing up his things and brought them here this morning." Robert explained, as Peter looked to Charlotte.

"Who opened it?" Charlotte asked.

"It wasn't sealed."

"But you've read it before me?" Mary exclaimed

"Yes," Robert muttered, "I would have sent it to Murray to have it looked into but your grandmother insisted you should see it first."

"Granny's read it too? And what do you mean, 'To have it looked into?'" Mary asked, as Robert held out the piece of paper.

"Read it. Then you'll understand."

(Sorry for taking so long on this chapter. I'll start to slowly come out with more chapters as well work on my Y/NPeter book. )

Hope you liked it!

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

500 19 14
What if Robert and Cora Crawley had a fourth daughter who were born in 1906 Gabriella is secret hero with Anne Shirley, Diana Barry, Ruby Gills and...
24.8K 396 11
Lady Emma Crawley is the third child of Lord and Lady Grantham. She is extremely loyal to those who loves her and she believes family is the most imp...
22.6K 812 75
A first meeting between a 20 Year Old American Woman and a uprising young soon to be 5th Earl of Grantham. Robert is pressured by his uptight and sno...
7K 69 13
Charlotte Bridgerton is the second eldest child of Violet and Edmund Bridgerton And the eldest daughter out of all 9 siblings but she faces the press...