Irondad and Spiderson One-sho...

By jonahstablebreaking

What the title says:) Super family of course in this story too. I will probably write only fluff. I hate writ... More

Stabbed
Meeting Bucky and Loki
Faking Sick
New Suit Changes
Peppermint
Captain America 4:The Horrid PSA's
I Just Need Some Cuddles
Coming Out
Snow Day (Young Peter)
Shadow
Wade Wilson
Leo Freaking Spencers
Halloween

Child Safety Tether

337 8 5
By jonahstablebreaking

(Another Shit Post)

This is three times Peter has run off and given Tony another gray hair each time. And one time he finally learned.

1.

Peter and Tony were walking around New York City during the holiday season. They were shopping for Christmas presents for the other Avengers. As they were walking and talking, Tony's phone rang.

"Alright kid, stay right there. I am going to go over to that quieter place to answer the phone. Do not move. Understand?" Peter nodded his head and gave a mock salute with a cheesy smile. Tony just shook his head and went to answer the phone.

As Peter was looking around at the shop's windows, something caught his eye. Just a couple of stores down by where he was standing, there was a knife store. There was a gleaming dagger with a green and black leather handle. Just the gift for Loki!

Peter, disregarding Tony's words, he made his way down to the store and entered it. The store was almost empty besides him, the workers, and a couple of people browsing the store for knives or swords or daggers of some sort.

Peter went to the front of the store where one of the workers was and he asked them to get the one knife down from the display in the front. He got it down for them and Peter studied it. It was the right weight, length and sharpness for Loki. Peter knew because Loki let Peter hold one of their knives before. Of course, Tony was pissed about it but that is ok.

"How much is this dagger?" Peter asked after he made sure his credit card was in his pocket.

"It would usually be about fifty dollars but I hand crafted that dagger myself and you are the first person to even want to look at it, I'm going to make it forty dollars. It's the holiday season." The worker said as he took the knife and started to wrap it like a gift after Peter said it was going to be a gift.

"You know, this dagger is a perfect gift for a god. Per say a god of mischief." The man winked at Peter who widened his eyes. 

"How did you know?" The old man just smiled at Peter with a twinkle in his eyes and handed him the now wrapped dagger 

"Thank you, the dagger was crafted amazingly." Peter paid for the dagger, wished a happy holiday to the worker, and left the store with his gift for Loki in his hand.

As he was walking back to the spot he was standing at earlier, a rough hand grabbed him. The hand pulled him to the side. Peter was about to scream bloody murder but when he saw who's hand it was he calmed down. The arm turned him around and he contemplated screaming bloody murder when he saw Tony's angry face.

"Peter Benjamin Parker! I told you to stay right there! What did you do? You ran off! I don't even want to hear an excuse. You ran off, I thought you were kidnapped, and I got another gray hair. What do you have to say for yourself!?" Tony hissed at Peter.

"I'm sorry Mr. Stark." Tony grabbed Peter's arm again and dragged him with him.

"We are going back to the tower. I don't care if we don't have everything. I am this close to putting you in the corner for a time out."

"Not again!"

2.

Once again, Peter and Tony were walking around New York City. This time it was to finish the Christmas shopping since last trip was cut short because of Peter's foolish running away like a fucking five year old.

Tony was not letting Peter out of his sight. At some points, Peter would start wandering. If that happened, Tony would grab Peter by the hood of his jacket and bring him closer to where he was walking.

Peter was getting kind of annoyed but it beats being put in time out again. Tony was not kidding. Peter was in time out for almost an hour. And the lecture he got from Aunt May when he got home since "Mr. Stark was a cold hearted snitch"

The pair walked into a store right across the street from this dark alley.

"Alright, I want to get a dress for Pepper here. I know she loves this boutique. I know you will be very bored here and I would let you go get a churro or something but you lost that privilege last week."

"Please Mr. Stark. I promise that I will be right at that bench with a churro when you leave the store with the dress. Please don't make me go in there." Tony sighed at the young boy who was pretty much begging him.

"You better be there Peter Parker. Go get a churro and sit your ass right on that bench. It shouldn't be more than ten minutes since I ordered that dress about a month ago. If I find out that you moved I will kick your ass and ground you."

"You don't mean that do you?" Peter was kind of scared since Tony does not usually say empty threats. And Tony could pack a punch. Especially in the Iron Man suit. Nonetheless, Peter nodded his head and went to go get the churro. He sat down on the bench right as he got the churro.

Just as Peter was about to take a bite of the churro, he heard a scream coming from the alleyway. Peter dropped his churro and went into the other alley once he saw nobody looking at him. He pulled his mask on and ran out across the street to go save whoever screamed.

Peter saw a woman who was at gunpoint by this mugger.

"Hey! I don't think that's how you get somebody's number. Try being nice. Might work once you get out of jail." Peter of course pulled some of his one liners as he webbed up the mugger before he could harm the woman even more. He made sure the woman was ok and he led her out of the alley.

When Peter got out of the alley, he saw something that would have made him run if it weren't for the woman he was helping walk. Iron Man in his suit with his arms crossed. He brought the woman over to the man she said was her husband.

After making sure that she was ok, Peter was grabbed by his arms and all of a sudden flying. Peter prayed that Tony wouldn't drop him just out of spite. When Peter saw the tower in view, he got scared. Tony was going to kill him.

"In the corner." Was all Tony said when they got into the Tower. He stepped out of his metal suit and pointed to Peter's time out corner. Peter grumbled as he sat down in the chair that faced the corner.

After an hour and fifteen minutes later, Tony spun Peter's chair around.

"So, want to explain to me why the fuck you did that. Again?" Tony asked in a deathly calm voice that would probably make Nat scared.

"I heard a scream from the alley and I had to help whoever was in danger."

"And you had your mask on, correct? That's a rhetorical question, don't nod your head. With that being said, all you had to do was say hey Karen, tell Tony that I am fighting some quick crime. Don't worry. I don't want you to get any more grey hairs! I would have been fine with it if you had just told me."

"I'm sorry Mr. Stark."

"Yeah you will be. You're grounded until Wednesday."

"But it's Thursday!"

3.

Peter and Tony were walking in Central Park on a warm summer day. They decided to just spend the day walking around and hanging out. School had just ended and the pair really hadn't had the most time to spend with each other since Peter had his final exams and such.

As the pair were walking, they saw a stand that was selling cheese burgers. Tony and Peter decided that they were hungry. As Tony was going to order for the both of them, he told Peter to pick out a table nearby. So that is what Peter did.

As Peter was sitting at the table waiting for Tony, he saw that they were near a dog park. Peter being the dog loving fifteen year old he is, he shot up and ran over to see if any owners would let him pet their dogs. Luckily, they did.

So as Peter was petting and playing with the dogs without a care in the world, Tony was marching over with his phone in his hand. With May's permission, Tony put a tracker in Peter's phone that would link to Pepper's, May's, Tony's, Nat's, and even Gamora's phones. Gamora for when she was on earth. She had gotten very close with her "favourite Peter".

Once Peter was done, he remembered that he was supposed to be at the table. He looked over to the table to see if anyone was there but as he was looking, he saw Tony at the fence of the mini park with the dad look of disappointment. Peter got up after thanking all of the owners and walked over to Tony with a look of shame on his face.

"Peter, I am going to put a fucking leash on you."

"I'm not a dog."

"Parents also put them on their five year old children that like to run away from their parents." 

The One Time He Finally Learns (Maybe)

Tony and Peter got out of the car waiting for the rest of the Avengers to come. They were all going to Disneyland and they collectively agreed to go by car. The thing was, a civil war would break out if you put all of them into a car together. So they all split up. Bruce, Natasha, and T'Challa in a car together. Shuri, Bucky, and Steve in another car. Clint, Sam, Wanda, and Vision, in another and then lastly Peter and Tony in a car together. Thor and Loki could not make it.

Once everyone was here, Peter and Shuri tried to run off. Sadly they were caught by Bucky and Steve. They were carried back over to their guardians. They both had something behind their backs. When Tony and T'Challa pulled what was behind their backs, the two children groaned. In their hands were "child safety tethers" curiosity of Cam from Modern Family.

"Shuri runs off too?" Tony asked T'Challa.

"Yes. I think it might just be a teenage thing. Is this because of one of your vine things?" T'Challa asked the two sulking teenagers.

"No. Sitting is just boring. And who wants to listen to you anyways. So when you tell me to stay like a dog, I will run like a freaking cheetah." Shuri said in defeat as T'Challa and Tony forced them into their leashes. Peter had a Spider- Man one and Shuri was in a Black Panther one.

"Well there goes my ego." Peter grumbled as they walked into the entrance of the park.

After some time, Peter and Shuri got used to the leashes. Of course Sam, Bucky, and Clint would not let them hear the end of it but at one point Natasha and Steve threw them all into a fountain. Of course they almost got kicked out but hey, who cares.

It was about one in the afternoon and the two teens were getting impatient with how slow everyone else was going. They were talking about how they were going to prank the shit out of them after this was over. As they were talking though, they saw their idols, Mulan and Merida. The two of them looked at each other and ran to see them. But of course, the stupid leashes wouldn't let them go far and the two of them almost fell on their butts. The pair turned around when they heard someone laughing their ass off.

"Oh my gods. My dog behaves better than this." Clint was on the ground dieing. Natasha grabbed him by the ear. That was the last time anyone ever heard from Clint Barton. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 60
Just a bunch of Peter whump, along with some wholesome Irondad stuff because Endgame broke me. Okay, so lots of Irondad fluff and angst, I'm not even...
553K 12.2K 126
Iron man and Spider-Man one shots ( that includes rest of the Avengers) What else is there to say? The first chapters of this book were written a lo...
278K 8.6K 53
I'm pretty sure the title gives everything away. There might be secondary ships within but it will mostly be irondad and spiderson. Just a bunch of t...
1.6M 45.9K 61
A bunch of oneshots featuring Irondad and Spiderson. This is not Starker. Requests are closed. Happy reading! Cover by @Tanisha_Tabassum