Love Addict

By iamchlxe

Nicki is a successful psychiatrist who lives in New York. Her life was always centered around her being succe... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Characters
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Chapter 10 Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(C14 Pt2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Book
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Love Chart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
20K! Snippet!
Chapter 30(20K Special!)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 8

1.7K 91 10
By iamchlxe

Nicki's POV
August 14, 2021
1 Week Later

"NICCCKKIII"

I promise around this house I could never go a second without being called. Someone always had to yell, they could never talk normally or even text me. For the past week or so Giselle has been out and about more. Unlike before last week she hasn't been an asshole as much. She still adjusting to our relationship but she is getting there.

"Baby you didn't hear me calling you?", she asked as she stood in the doorway.

"Well I did but you didn't even give me time to get up.", I said. She nodded and came to lay next to me in the bed putting her head on my chest.

"Well Blue and Rumi will be here in about a hour and a half and I'm not gonna lie I'm nervous as shit."

"Why they're your kids, I'm sure they miss you."

"I mean yeah they miss me, but Blue is at that age where she questions a lot and I don't even know I'll tell her when she asks where I've been."

"Giselle I'm sure she'll be too happy to even wonder, and even if she does you tell her the truth.", I said.

"Aren't you nervous?", she asked while looking up at me.

"As shit, why do you think I'm still in the bed and it's 12 PM."

"Blue is a sweetheart but Rumi is very territorial of me so she might be a problem but she'll get used to you.", she said. When she talked about them she sounded so much happier and more vulnerable.

"How'd you sleep last night?", I asked. I could feel her tense up at my question. Lately she's been having nightmares but every time I ask her about them she changes the subject.

"Alright, just another bad dream.", she said while playing with her fingers which was an indication that she was lying.

"Giselle look at me." She didn't budge so I flipped us over so she was on her back and straddled her. "You know whenever you have those dreams you can tell me, I don't like it when you don't get sleep because then you aren't in the best mood which isn't good because I don't get to see that gorgeous smile and that pretty laugh."

"You always say sappy shit, and yes I do know that I can tell you I just don't like waking you outta your sleep.", she said.

"Well how about this, I'll go to sleep cuddled under you so then I know when you're having your bad dream, and I'll be happy to stay up with you as long as possible.", I said before smiling.

"You would do that?"

"Giselle of course I would what did I tell you last week, it isn't you against the world anymore, it's us against the world."

"How the hell did I get such a good person like you?"

"Don't know and don't care but you got me and you ain't gonna lose me.", I said before leaning in giving her a kiss. At first it was innocent but as it went on it got heated. We both fought for dominance and I guess I caught her by surprise because I won which led to us damn near rolling off the bed.

I pulled away and looked deep into her eyes. They showed that she was holding back and I knew exactly why. "You aren't ready", I said while climbing off.

"What you mean I'm not ready, my panties say different.", she whined.

"Giselle both of us have been through sexual trauma, now what we have did with other people it doesn't matter but we are together, I want as much pleasure as I can get and give, so till we're both comfortable we won't have sex.", I said.

"Man f—"

"Uhn uhn, don't you dare get disrespectful Giselle because it isn't gonna get you what you want, if you think you cursing is gonna work with me it isn't.", I said with my held up.

"Okay I'm sorry Baby I was wrong for disrespecting you, I let my emotions get the best of me.", she said while pulling me in by my waist.

"Don't let that shit happen again or we gon be fightin in this motherfucka."

"Okay little one calm down.", she said before pecking my lips. "I'm seriously sorry, I'm not used to sexual rejection."

"Well get used to it because I'm not the type to just fuck and be worried about how it feel, studies show that sex is 10x better when you are emotional comfortable and connected with the other person."

"Okay my baby is a little doctor.", she laughed. Before I could respond the doorbell rung and her smile disappeared.

"Don't be scared come on.", I said dragging her down the stairs. Once we made it to the door who I'm guessing is Michelle stood holding a little girl's hand and holding another girl's carrier.

"You must be Nicki?", she asked with a smile. I will say unlike Robyn and Kelly, she didn't look like she would kill someone.

"Yeah and you must be Michelle?" She nodded. I let her in and led her to the living room where Giselle was no where to be found.

"Lemme guess Beyoncé is scared?", she asked as she sat down.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"No I just know how they get.", she laughed.

"Wait you know about her situation?"

"Since day one, it's one of the reasons I was willing to take the kids.", she said. The little girl sat there looking at me like I was a new toy.

"You must be Blue pretty lady.", I finally said while giving her a big smile.

"Blue Ivy Knowles.", she said confidently.

"So you're pretty and smart, you're gonna make it far in the world.", she nodded. She had a few of Beyoncé's features and had some of her personality traits.

"MAMA!!!!", the little girl ran to Giselle as she entered the room.

"Muffin!", she returned the excitement picking the child up and giving her a big hug.

"I miss you mama.", Blue said with her arms wrapped around Giselle's neck.

"Well guess what Muffin, you and Rumi are staying with me now.", the girl's face lit up with excitement.

"Really Mama!"

"Yes, you are gonna come live with me and that pretty lady right there.", she said while pointing to me.

"She is pretty Mama, she has long hair and pretty nails.", she smiled. I honestly couldn't help but blush.

Beyoncé put Blue down and walked over to Rumi and the baby's eyes lit up at the sight of her mother.

"Hello my little fireball, have you been good for Aunt Michelle.", said Giselle as she picked Rumi up. She honestly looked pretty much like Blue, which meant she looked like Beyoncé.

"Hey G can we talk alone?", asked Michelle. I was honestly confused but it isn't the first time I've had to leave for one of their conversations.

"Yeah, Nicki can you take Rumi and Blue to the play room?", she asked while handing me the baby girl.

Giselle's POV

Sasha: I don't like this G, what if something's wrong with Solo?

Me: There's nothing wrong with Solo Sasha.

"So tell me what's wrong?", I asked.

"It's nothing really, I just wanted to give you an update on what's happening in Houston.", she said while sitting down.

When I left Houston for New York I gave Michelle the responsibility of watching after Solange. I really didn't want her being anywhere near me back then. Michelle insisted that Blue come live with her because she had enough time and space speaking that Solange was out of the house.

Kelly handled all the criminal business in Houston, Michelle never did like our ways but she sometimes is a crazy motherfucker.

"Well we are having a lot of problems with the gangs around there, believe that since you're gone that won't shit happen to them.", she said.

"What about Kelly?", I asked.

"I haven't told her, she's been in the southeast region handling business."

"Well now that I have the girls I want you to handle that shit, I know you don't like this type of shit but you need to handle it before they start finding out about where Solange is.", I said.

"I already have something planned out I just want you to know it's gonna get dirty so we might have to pull some connects in."

"Rihanna's friend Melissa she's good at getting shit done and she has a crew down in the islands.", I said. Either I was gonna get Melissa or Dwayne to help. Melissa and Rihanna were like sisters, they were connected at the hip. I've did business with her for a little bit and she was good at it, and what made her good is the simple fact that she didn't give a fuck.

Dwayne on the other hand was a nigga I met while doing a job in New Orleans. He was basically the only connection to the streets I had. I knew he and his gang would be able shake some shit.

"Ight so what are we gonna pay her?", she asked.

"Melissa doesn't need payment, she considers us family and she likes killing motherfuckers anyway.", I said.

Bey: Don't just kill the motherfuckers off the bat, kill one of their loved ones and watch how they settle down.

"Bey wants to kill their loved ones first and then see what they on.", I voiced.

"Giselle you know we can't kill each and every one of their loved ones."

"Ight do this, get the leader of each trouble making gang and off they mama, baby mama, some damn body I don't know JUST SETTLE THEM BITCHES!", I yelled getting frustrated at the thought of one of them getting to me.

Tina: Settle down G, you're stressing. Solo will be fine, and if we gotta go down there ourselves we will but won't nobody lay a hand on her.

"Giselle I got you I will handle it."

"Good because if anyone I loves get hurt I'm gonna level Houston out.", I said before walking out of the room.

————-
——————

Okay I'm late with the 1k update but I'm here.

I will start doing more Beyoncé POVs because these next couple chapters are gonna be troubling.

I wanna warn all readers now, this story is gonna get a little disturbing. I apologize but Ivy (one of my alters) decided she wanted to write the next couple chapters and she isn't the most rational alter in my head.

Put it like this just compare her to Giselle. They think alike damn near and she's the only one out of 12 of us who is comfortable with writing about the triggering subjects.

But I love you guys and plz

V0T3 AND C0MM3NT‼️😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 4.7K 22
- noun. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own - populated with their own ambitions, friends, ro...
17.5K 1.2K 31
Story inspired by Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian The present v.s the past. In the present Shes her crush but does Beyonce know that Nicki is the...
53.5K 1.9K 34
Finished [2017] Beyoncé Knowles is just an ordinary young lady who lives in New York with her best friend, Nicki, a now model in Los Angeles. Actuall...