We are Guilty ✔️

By CarelessGhost

From Best Friends to hiding bodies to lovers!! Azazel never expected that Sebastian would go to such a great... More

Important stuff!!
Sneak-Peek
1. Broken
2. Fun?!
3. Why?
4. Apologies
5. Go Away
Do I love him?
6. Unintentional
7. Surprise!
8. Let's Talk
9. Scary
Framed
10. Stalker
11. You are not...
12. Little Secret
13. Because I love you
14. Sweet Dreams
15. Lies
16. Where were you?
17. Mine
18. ZEL♡
19. Crazy
20.We are Guilty
21.Confession
Here, we are in the end!!🎊

22. Together

286 13 7
By CarelessGhost

A/N At last we are here, Zel is not dead!! and this is the end *sob *sob 

A/N First line rings any bells?? A/N 

 "Zel, what are you thinking?" My doctor asked me with a concerned look and worried tone, as I haven't changed my position for two hours, while the food tray is resting on my lap, I gave up eating for two days, two days ago I had a panic attack, and two days went by and I cannot stop thinking about Sebastian. My amber eyes diverted in Reign's direction.

    'Nothing' I thought, but that wouldn't be even a valid answer, "Sebastian" I muttered, gripping the sheets, squeezing shut my eyes.

    "Zel, don't do this to yourself, I promise Sebastian would be happy with this decision too, he was sorry for everything he did" Reign stood up from the chair and picked the food tray placing it on the side table.

    "Please, let me meet him, once and maybe he can say that he is sorry in front of me" I rubbed my eyes, and gulped, my throat was completely dry. They even refused to share any information related to Sebastian, I have no clue as to where he might be.

   Reign stood up, letting out a sigh, " You will eat if I let him meet you?" I quickly nodded my head, immediately after the words left his mouth, "Yes, please, I will eat anything, do anything, please I want Sebastian" I jumped in excitement, that meant Sebastian is not in jail, maybe he is here at the hospital, but that is only a maybe. . . A smile spread across Reign's face, as he shut the door. I refused to meet my parents after what happened but according to Dr. Reign, mom never left my side when I was unconscious. Officer Jason visited me and asked a few questions, with Dr. Reign by my side for emotional support.

    I explained to him everything right from the beginning. It was painful but the truth cannot be hidden for a long time. Just after that, adults went on to discuss stuff that involved quick hand gestures and arguments.

   "Zel!!" My head moved in the direction of the source, ears popping up like a bunny, my face flushed red to see him leaning by the doorframe, his smile, his eyes, his hands, his whole body. OH, GOD!! I will go crazy, my breathing hitched for a minute and my heart skipped a beat just to see him in front of me.

   "Sebastian!!" I kicked away the sheets, I gave him a tight hug, Yes, he is real, he is here for me. My whole body was trembling from his touch, his sweet intoxicating scent.

    "Sebastian, remember the rules" A voice interrupted our reunion, I looked behind his back to find Dr. Reign, a small plate with a pastry!!!. Sebastian smiled and put his hands on my shoulders maintaining distance between us, but then his fingers were around my wrist, dragging me towards the bed as we took a seat.

   "I am- I am so happy" He stuttered, tears in his eyes, his voice melted me, as I examined him again, in white hospital clothes, a black wristband, and my name still carved on his skin. I leaned in to kiss him but he backed off.

   "No intimate touch, please," Dr. Reign added and handed the pastry to Sebastian. "You and Sebastian, have to control your feelings so you won't become too obsessed with each other" Dr. Reign continued and sat down. I nodded half-agreeing with him, maybe limiting physical touch will help us.

   "Babe, open your mouth" Sebastian cheered up and extended a spoonful of the pastry towards me, God!! I am so happy to see him, his sparkling ice blues resembling a calm sea.

    "Thanks, but can I ask a few questions too" I faced both Reign and Sebastian, after eating. "Yes, I will try my best to answer them." Reign assured while Sebastian's eyes refused to leave mine. I know we want to kiss each other so badly, that he must be fantasizing about things too.

    "Sebastian is not going to jail, right?" I asked. "Yes, so after analyzing the situation and how Sebastian agreed to confess, I along with officer Jason reached the conclusion that sending Sebastian to juvie might affect both of you, as this is also a case of over-possessive disorder, not a whole, but yours and Sebastian's mental health was in danger."

   Reign took a deep breath before resuming "In the end, he will stay here for therapy, and if he behaves maybe there will be no jail time and, mind me this happens in rare cases" I wanted to jump and cheer that indeed they went on the soft side, but the parents of those who died may not agree with this. "What about our parents and other people?" I asked loudly,

    "Babe, your mom was worried but then she wanted you to be happy, so maybe after they discharge me, I am thinking of leaving town, will you come with me?" Sebastian extended his hand, acting like he was asking me to marry him. "Yes, I will come with you" I accepted his proposal. Still left with one question.

   "Where is Seth?" I almost chuckled at the thought of my lover's twin, "So there were charges against us, but mom took care of it, being a lawyer. Seth returned to live with my grandparents, till things settled down" I tried to scoot closer to Sebastian, but Reign shot me a cold glare.

    "Can I ask one more thing. . . It is a request" I fiddled with my fingers, before meeting with a confused and another excited face.

    "I know it is against the rules but can I sleep with Sebastian?" Sebastian giggled and Reign was stunned with his wide eyes. "Zel, right now, I instructed something, and I am sure I spoke it in English and not Chinese" Reign stood up grabbing Sebastian's bicep.

    "No, no wait, I want him next to me and nothing else, I am sure you won't let us meet every day, right? So I want to embrace him tightly, for once" I brought out my baby eyes, hoping they would do some magic. Biting my lip, I grabbed Sebastian's free bicep.

    "Please. . ." I begged, violently shaking Sebastian's hand, throwing a tantrum like a five-year-old.

    "Fine, but this is the last time you will be deceiving me with those eyes" Reign gave in, he is so kind. . . I cried and pulled Sebastian, but he was stopped.

    "Not now Zel, I will come back when it is bedtime" Sebastian shouted while Reign dragged him outside before I could request something else.

    The rest of the day went by as the annoying nurse Audrey followed me throughout the day, even during the group therapy I tried to find Sebastian but knew Reign deliberately altered the timings.

    The night was here, I was sitting on the bed waiting for Sebastian, he came in, he is here, Yess!!

    "Babe, I am here" Sebastian slowly walked towards me, and I was ready, as memories flooded back of the night when we slept together, the night commemorating our first kiss.

    "I am glad we got a happy ending" I laid down on my back and made some space for Sebastian. He hummed in agreement.

    "Can we kiss?" I eagerly asked as my heart picked up the pace when he placed his hand on my waist. We will definitely get a scolding from Reign but that is fine with me. "But-" He was about to argue,

    "No buts, you have. . . umm killed people, and now you are hesitating to kiss me, afraid of the doctor?" I pouted and was about to turn around before he leaned in, yup my magic works on everyone, I closed my eyes to feel his soft lips brushing against mine, his hands around my waist, just like the last time.

    "Goodnight" He whispered as I buried my face in Sebastian's chest. "Night" I smiled and hugged him, 'never letting you go'

In the end, both of us were guilty of falling for each other

~THE END~

A/N Yup that is it from my side.... and I should say they lived happily ever after, no this story was a twisted one, and plus if you even come across someone like Sebastian and Zel pls call the police at once (lol) this is all fictional but the amount love and affection was so cute right??*cough *cough So was the maniac behavior portrayed by Sebastian 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 9.6K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
86K 4K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...
147K 3.2K 9
NEW VERSION! ADDED DETAILS ABOUT THE TWINS!! James, a twenty two year old normal guy, works at the local bakery. He is a shy and innocent person, who...
38.5K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...