ɴᴏᴏɴᴀ | ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ✓

By ShyBee_Bangtanlove

[COMPLETED] ❝I'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!❞ ---Kim Taeh... More

Description& Warnings!
01 ~ Man in black
02 ~ He is Kim Taehyung
03 ~ Greek god Taehyung
04 ~ Burning cigarettes
05 ~ I'll protect her
06 ~ Mysterious person
07 ~ Min Yoongi
08 ~ Get on your knees
09 ~ Gonna punish her hard
10 ~ Run as much you want
11 ~ Yes master[21+]
12 ~ Devil like me
13 ~ Melted chocolates[16+]
14 ~ Chocolate sex
15 ~ Dirty little woman[21+]
16 ~ Miss me baby?[18+]
17 ~ Morning Kiss
18 ~ You're smoking?
19 ~ I can do this.
20 ~ Who is good on bed?
21 ~ I'm gonna fire you
22 ~ Call me oppa[16+]
23 ~ I'm the healer
24 ~Want to cum inside you[21+]
25 ~ 9mm
26 ~ Red lacy bra [21+]
27 ~ Spread your love
28 ~ Food is life Hobi
29 ~ Solid plan
30 ~ I thought I lost you
31 ~ Fuck off Yoongi
32 ~ I want to taste you[18+]
33 ~ You're so naïve
34 ~ I'm a woman, Mia
35 ~ Daddy[21+]
36 ~ Are you blushing?[18+]
37 - Warning🔞
38 ~ Are you sad?
40 ~ Something tickling on my tummy
41 ~ Beg me, baby[16+]
42 ~ I'll devour you alive
43 ~ He stole my first kiss
44 ~ Stop your fucking plane
45 ~ Park Soobin
46 ~ Twinkle the bad bitch
47 ~ I'm sorry
48 ~ Personal slut [21+]
49 ~ You'll be the only one
50 ~ Moonlight
51 ~ Monster
52 ~ Touch yourself [21+]
53 ~ Lee Joohyun
54 ~ Bunny Kookie
55 ~ Sapphire Hamilton[21+]
56 ~ Sapphire Hamilton pt-2
57 ~ Strawberry 🍓
58~ Nini- the angel
59 ~ Fix everything[21+]
60 ~ Goodbye
61~ Gonna make her mine
62 ~ Still missing him
63 ~ You're real[21+]
64 ~ The truth
65 ~ Park Chanyeol
66 ~ Carbon Monoxide
67 ~ Meeting with dad
68 ~ New beginning❤️
Thank You
Bond Slave

39 ~ Namjoonie

4.6K 237 113
By ShyBee_Bangtanlove

Taehyung's Pov

He said my father is here and he wants to meet me. What the actual fuck! why is he here? I don't want to meet with that bastard, I can call kill that bastard.

"What task you talked about earlier?" he asks.

"Oh yeah, I want to re-open the case of Park Aeri, which is now under in Seoul police department and I need every single detail about her." he looks at me with a frown.

"Furthermore, I want to know where her younger brother has been buried."

"Is that the girl you always talked about? Your childhood love?" I sigh and nods in response.

"What's with her? You said you don't have any feelings for her and you hate her." he crosses his arms together and I gulp.

"Well, she—”

"Is Faiza Noona and she is the same girl?" My eyes go wide, how did he find out that easily? Well, smart ass as always. I feel my muscle is tensing up and my cheeks are heating up.

"You're blushing." I see he is smirking,

"I got it, no problem, I will let you know about everything." He smiles, showing his dimple and I feel kinda relax, I have to find that motherfucker, I will make sure to torture him the way I never did to anyone, he has to beg for me to kill him but I won't, I'll torture him every single day without any mercy.

"You should go now, Tae." I greet my teeth.

"Why is he here Hyung? You didn't ask him?" I grit my teeth.

"No, I guess he wants to see you as you left him 11 years ago." I scoff, that bastard wants to see me? Seriously?

"I can kill him, you know?" I clench my fist tightly as it's increasing my anger and I'm literally shaking.

"Tae, don't be reckless." he says calmly.

"And how can I not be, Hyung?" I clench my jaw tightly and my teeth can break any time.

"I know but that doesn't mean you'll kill him, no matter what, he is your father." I kick the table beside me.

"Oh, you shut up Hyung! Don't say that he is my father, he can't be my father, he is the reason why my—-"

"Enough." he warns me calmly.

"Go and meet with him, don't try to do something stupid." I grab the car keys and put on my jacket then leave the place while cursing brutally.

****

Faiza's Pov:

I feel someone is massaging my scalp, it's feeling so relaxing, I open my eyes slowly, I don't know how much time I slept actually as I'm feeling so powerless, vulnerable. My vision is blurry but still, I can see the smiling face but It's not Taehyung, it's Namjoon.

He comes near me and helps me to sit properly.

"Are you feeling better now?" he asks worriedly and I gulp. Does that mean Taehyung told him about me?

"Noona." he clutches my cheek softly and I flinch a bit at his sudden touch.

"Whatever is going on, just let me say you something, no matter what, I'm with you." He says with his dimple smile and I smile weakly at him.

"Thank you." I smile again.

"Umm..where is Tae?" I hesitantly ask him.

"He went somewhere to take care of something." he replies with a straight voice, is he angry at me? Does he hate after hearing everything? What is he thinking about me now? Should I leave?

"Where?" I ask again and waiting for him to answer.

"Something personal, I don't know he told you about himself or not so, I really can't say it now." I look down, fidgeting my fingers, and sigh.

"Okay." I whisper.

"Hey, Noona, you are not mad at me right?" I look at him and shake my head. He sighs.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask and he flashes a cute smile, nod immediately.

"Why did you..um..umm..chose to work in this illegal business, I mean—"

"We all have history, Noona, except Jungkook." he sighs deeply.

"Tae has the worst." I gulp nervously.

"What about you?" I ask hesitantly.

"Nothing much interesting, I lost my dad who got killed by a gang, and about mom—" he pauses and inhales deeply. It's irritating him and I can clearly sense that.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it." I smile. I don't want to push him, if he wants then, he will tell me.

"Nah, it's okay, she is married to another man, she got married just 1 year ago." the way he is talking, I guess there is something more but he isn't saying and I don't ask anything either.

"Why do you always care for me, Joon?" I suddenly ask and he looks at me with his mysterious eyes which are holding a soft gaze, he suddenly clutches my hand and begins to rub it with his palm.

"Can I offer you something?" I furrow my brow.

"Go on."

"Will you be my sister?" I widen my eyes a bit. He reminds me of Soobin often, though he would turn 21 now and a lot more younger than him but still.

"S-sure." I don't know why I shutter and my eyes are tearing up again.

"You remind me of my late sister who died in an accident 8 years ago." he kisses on my knuckle then places it on his forehead, leans against my hand. Closing his eyes.

"She was the only person who cared for me the most." my breath got stuck on my throat and it's becoming heavy, I'm on a verge of crying.

"You remind me a lot of her, she would turn 30 this year if she was alive and her birthday is in next month." He says softly, that's why he was always behaved overprotective towards me from the very beginning but he never stops me to go on with Taehyung.

I place my free hand above his head and patting lightly, my other hand is still plastered with his forehead.

"I don't want to see you cry, Nnona." He breathes out. In this state my tears are rolling and playing with my cheeks, the mixed feeling of talked about my past with Taehyung and now Namjoon is talking about his sister is literally hurting me badly.

"J-joon." .

"Are you okay?" he seems so vulnerable right now, I don't know how should I react now, he looks at me and smiles a bit but that's not genuine, that's a fake smile. He wipes my tears with his thumb.

"Are you hungry?" he suddenly asks. I nod at first but immediately shake my head but my tummy refused to stay silent and make a weird sound, that's it! He just chuckles.

"I ordered some food, you like Pizza?" He asks smilingly and I make an okay sign.

"Well, I don't know much about cooking, that's not my cup of tea." he chuckles again.

"Yeah, I know, you don't even know how to   cut an apple properly" I remember that day when the host asked him to peel the apple then eat that but instead of that, he ate the whole apple without peeling.

"It's Jin hyung's work actually, he is pretty good at cooking." I chuckle.

****

"Would you mind If I offer you to visit my place often?" My mouth is full with pizza, I'm damn sure I'm looking like a fluffy bunny, even I gain some weight too.

"Uhu." I say and he chuckles.

"Actually, I don't stay there but I have a whole villa which is totally empty, no one is there and whenever I visit there, I feel really alone." he explains everything.

"Don't worry, I will visit there sometimes." I'm slurping my noodles, god, I'm so hungry that I'm literally devouring everything like a hungry beast.

"You can take Taehyung with you too." he winks at me and I choke my food, begins to cough, god, this is so embarrassing, why does he have to mention him now?

"Are you okay?" he is patting my back and trying his best to hold his laughter, I glare at him, he handovers me the water.

"Why are you talking about him now? This was supposed to be brother and sister talk, I mean siblings talk." I assert and take another slice of Pizza, even the choking moment can't stop me from eating, I'm still eating like a cow.

"Okay sorry, but It's true, he won't ever sit here like a good boy if he knows you're in my place." He says sarcastically and I roll my eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, I know I'm eating like a pig." I snap and he bursts into laughter.

"What's so funny here?" I question.

"Nothing, Noona, you really look extra cute when you eat like a pig." he mocks me.

"Piggy Noona." he giggles and pinches on my both cheeks.

"Shut up." I groan.

"No, piggy Nona." he is giggling like a child.

"Joon!!" I scream and begin to run towards him with the cushion in my hand, he too begins to run and we are circling around the sofa.

"Hi pig!" he giggles, I feel my cheeks are hot, I continue to chase him but I give up after chasing him for the whole five minutes and sit on the couch.

"I'm gonna finish the whole Pizza and you keep running like that." I look at the pizza box, there is only one slice left, I'm about to grab that but before that, Namjoon snatches the whole box from there.

"Yah! That's mine." I yell at him but he seems not to care as he is continuously giggling and showing his beautiful dimple.

"Nah, that's mine."

"Mine." I grab the other side of the box and both are fighting like a 5-year-old child.

"No, mine."

"Mine."

"No, that's mine, you pig." I glare at him and he giggles loudly.

"MINE!" I growl and took the slice with my other free hand and pour the slice in my mouth then start to laugh maniacally.

"You lose to me, Joon." a vicious grin appears in my mouth as I win against him. I stick my tongue out and mock him.

"This is not fair." he crosses his arms together and pouts.

"You pig, you cheated." I mimic him and continue to eat.

****

"Which movie you want watch?" I ask him.

"Horror, I guess."

"In this broad daylight? This isn't the best time to watch horror movies." I roll my eyes.

"Then, romantic." I scoff.

"Do you think we are a couple." I roll my eyes again, he giggles.

"Stop giggling like that." I glare at him.

"Classic thriller."

"That's not bad, I guess." I'm big a fan of classic. I take a seat near him.

"Rear window or Vertigo? Umm..or Psycho?" I ask.

"You like James Stewart?" he excitedly asks.

"Yeah, I watched his all movies." I assert while already pouring popcorn which I made a while ago, I'm really a pig.

You like Anthony Perkins?"

"Mhm." my mouth is full so, I can't talk well right now but still continue." I'm a big fan of his smirk in Psycho." I assert.

"Then let's watch the Psycho series." I nod. I won't ever get tired of watching this movie.

A/N: I'm a big fan of Anthony Perkins and James Stewart so, I used their name as I love to watch classic thrillers.

After watching the whole three movies, I really didn't notice that It's already 8 pm, Namjoon is still here with his phone, at least he is here otherwise, I don't know how would I control myself, maybe I spend the whole day by crying or smoking. Where is Taehyung? Why hasn't he return yet? He didn't even call me once, is he really angry at me?

I took the phone and see a text from Taehyung.

Tae: I won't be able to return home tonight, don't wait for me. Good night."

I feel a clench on my heart, is he mad? Did something happen? Maybe he couldn't able to accept my past or maybe he needs time, but I'm no one to him, he didn't clarify our relationship, past one month, I always ask for this but he always ignored me and now about my dark past.

"Joon."

"Hmm" he is still taping his phone. I sigh.

"Can you drop in me at my apartment?" he looks at me with a huge frown.

"Why?"

"Well, Tae won't return tonight and—"

"Are you afraid of being alone?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I can stay here if you want." he smiles.

"No, you don't have to, just drop me there." I don't know why I'm feeling so anxious and irritated, why did he text me like that?

"He will be mad, Noona, if he can't see you in tomorrow." he says calmly.

"He won't, maybe." I murmur.

"I want to leave really." he sighs.

"Okay, let's go." he clutches my hand and I get up from the couch.

****

After taking a long shower, I'm feeling  relax now, I'm drying my hear and hear my phone buzzes, is it Tae? I know he will call me, at least once. I excitedly took my phone and see Mia is calling, I sigh. But why is she calling me now?

"Hello, Mia."

"Faiza, save me please." she is crying and screaming.

"Mia, what happened? Tell me, where are you?" I feel panic rush over my body.

"Please help me, he will—" she cuts the call, no, she didn't, someone crashed it. I'm trying to call Lia but its unreachable, I'm feeling my muscle is tensing up for sensing of unknown danger. What should I do now?

****

A/N: What do you think what happens to Mia?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 28.9K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
461K 18.1K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
963K 36.1K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...