Audrey Del Rosso

Bởi saturdacy

"You went through hell these past few weeks, so let me take you to heaven and make it all up for you, my love... Xem Thêm

AUDREY DEL ROSSO
PLAYLIST
1 | Carlos Del Rosso
2 | Tomorrow's Mission
3 | Viola Moreno
4 | Caught!
5 | The Fucking French Mafia
6 | Ball Date
7 | The Romano Family
8 | Albert Bernard
9 | Welcome Back, Sis
10 | A Pleasant Family Dinner
11 | Sex And Dresses
12 | The Annual Mafia Ball
13 | Infinity
14 | ER
16 | Heir
17 | Surprise, Bitch!
18 | Second Home
19 | Stranger Danger
20 | Trust Your Gut
21 | I Wish I Never Woke Up
22 | I Want You
23 | Red
24 | Back To Violence
25 | War Is Over
26 | Yes To Forever
27 | Countdown
28 | Bride
29 | Good In Red
EPILOGUE
Alternative Ending
Final Author's Note

15 | "Ti voglio bene"

11.3K 293 494
Bởi saturdacy

Audrey Garcia

It's raining once again.

The time on my phone reads 9:58pm. This day just won't fucking end. The car ride back home is silent and so is the walking back inside home.

Carlos and I both walk into the house and all the lights are off. There is only one room with dim lights on, and its the kitchen. "Everyone must be asleep." Carlos whispers as we slowly walk towards the dim lights come from the kitchen. I hear the sound of a cabinet opening and closing and quickly freeze.

We both hide behind a wall separating us from the kitchen and random sounds continue. "I know you're there, fucker." I hear no one but Vanessa speak. I cringe at the sound of her voice. I slide away from the wall and reveal myself to her, and find Vanessa holding a glass of wine.

"Cheers to tonight!" She giggles, then raises her glass up and takes a sip of her red wine.

I stare at her with disgust. Apathetic, self-centered bitch. "Are you fucking mental?" Carlos spat as he moves foward to stand behind me.

Vanessa scoffs and takes another sip of her wine. "Dad is on the verge of fucking death, if you didn't know." A bitter smile forms on my face. But Vanessa doesn't look like she gives two fucks, let alone one. She continues to drink her wine, and when her glass is empty, she refills it.

"I know." She says so casually before taking another sip of her news glass of red wine and leaves lipstick marks on the cup. She leans on the counter and the hem of her dress slides up along her thigh a little. Another sip of red wine is taken before she takes a in a deep breath and let's it out.

"Who do you think planned on killing him?" She says, "Victor?" Vanessa let's out a forced laugh, "That old man whore is slowly decaying and already lost a bunch of what little brain cells he has from all the drugs he takes and weed he smokes. He can't come up with a good plan to save his life anymore these days."

What she is saying should affect me, but I can't feel myself move or think. I can barely feel myself breathe. "His son is even worse than him. Such a stuck up hoe who thinks with his dick." She scoffs and brings the glass cup to her mouth to take another sip.

I'm as silent as ever and so is Carlos. He is looking down at me with a concerned but worried look, and Vanessa continues to talk. "You're probably wondering how I got in contact with Victor,-" I'm not "-or not. But anyway, can you believe how amazing he is? He flew all the way to Spain to find me, just to get in contact me!" She laughed, feeling so loved and special.

"You're unbelievable," Carlos scoffs, "un-fucking-believable. That's you're fucking father." He yells, but not too loud to not wake the others. "You must be on some fucking drug that is fucking up that brain of yours. You're causing pain to others-especially Audrey-for no fucking reason."

"You don't know fucking shit, Carlos. It's Audrey who grew up with me, not you're ass. She knows why, don't you Audrey?" Vanessa looks at me. I don't reply. "Don't you!" She shouts.

"You always took everything away from me! I don't even remember the last time dad was proud of me because of you! You always took the fucking spot light away from me, you never gave me a fucking chance to prove myself worthy." She cries, "It's always Audrey that, Audrey this. I don't remember the last time mom or dad acknowledged something I have done, because they don't care about me! They just care about you, and whatever accomplishments you've done. They always shut me out, ever since you started training and became part of the mafia."

The dime lights coming from the ceiling right ontop of her are shinning on her eyes and I can see tears forming. "I regretted killing mom. But after seeing how Victor praised me and was proud of me, gave me the attention I deserved and treated me properly, I felt special for the first fucking time in years." She is starting to cry.

"When Victor told me he wanted to kill another person a few weeks ago, at first I declined his offer because I didn't wanna carry the guilt of being the cause of someone else's death. Especially a family member's death. But you wanna know what changed my mind?" She stares me right into my eyes, and I nod. "You all made me change my mind."

Vanessa puts down the glass of wine and continues. "When I first came here, I wanted to apologize to you all for what I did-even though I know 'sorry' won't do shit. I decided to apologize to dad first but he wouldn't listen, he would always say he was too busy. And when I wanted to talk to him about everything I did in Spain, he was too busy. You wanna know what the fuck he was busy with? He was busy with you. He was too fucking busy telling his friends and so many fucking others what you accomplished to listen to me. I was telling him about all the things I accomplished, but he just shut me out, again.

"No one listens to me, because of you. Do you know how hard it is living in your shadow? How hard it is only to be known as 'Audrey's Sister'? How hard it is to be ignored because everyone is too busy praising you to even notice I have accomplished something?" She cries.

I don't know how to reply to her, after all this, but I decide not to speak since she continues ranting. "You wanna know who the fuck Victor asked me to kill?" She asks, and I nod.

"You." Vanessa sobs.

"He asked me to fucking kill you. And I accepted after I saw how everyone didn't care about anyone but you after my return. Maybe if you were gone dad would finally shift his attention to me. I would be seen. Known. Not invisible!" She spits out the words bitterly, "But that dumb fucking son of a bitch Marcel shot dad because he wants to avenge his fucking father."

I feel tears form in my eyes. "And I just wanna fucking get rid of you already! I can't live my own life if you're in it, because it always feels like I'm a fucking side character in my own life! Because of you!" Vanessa chokes on her words from all the sobs she is letting out.

Vanessa aggressively pulls open a drawer and takes out a knife.. "If that fucking dick Marcel won't end you, I will." She screams through her tears, "I'm so done with you! And if you think I can't kill you, then you're fucking wrong. You don't know how hard I've trained in Spain just to make you all fucking proud of me for once."

"You bitch, I'm gonna fuck you up so hard." Carlos let's out a low laugh, "You have no fucking clue how long I've been wanting to beat the life out of you. Screw this shit of an alliance, I'm fucking you up until you become a fucking corpse."

Carlos is about to throw hands at her, but I grab him by his arm and pull him back so he won't attack her. "Amore, what the fuck was that for! Are you seriously gonna take her fucking side after some sob story?" He yells.

"No." I mutter, "I wanna kill her myself." I shove him back and pulls out the dagger underneath my dress.

Vanessa throws the knife at me but I quickly dodge it and lung myself at her. I aim the blade at her head and bend her over the counter so she has no where to run off. The blade of my dagger is about to meet with her head but she turns her head away only to cause the blade to cut through the counter. I pull it out and I'm about to give it another shot but Vanessa shoves me off her, causing me to trip backwards and fall.

She runs off and Carlos chases after her. The heels break and I kick off the shoes before running back after her. "Heads up." I warn to Carlos. He look back, then moves aside leaving me space to throw the dagger. It hits the wall beside Vanessa and startles her. She slips on the rug and falls back. Pushing past Carlos, I run over to her and grab the dagger out of the wall on the way.

I jump ontop of her and press the dagger against her throat. I cause a small cut and she starts to bleed. "Let's experiment and see what would happen if I cut any deeper!" I say sarcastically, but Vanessa pushes me off to her side, pulls the dagger out of my hands and now its place on my throat.

"You're dead to me," She hisses.

"Good luck trying to escape my grip in this huge ass fucking dress." She smirks. The bottom of the dress is alittle ripped and my legs are tangled between the fabric and Vanessa's legs that are strangling me, which is making it hard for me to kick her off. Her hand is pinning mine above my head.

Vanessa swings her hands up and I'm convinced I'm done for good, but then Carlos grabs her wrist and drags her off me right before she is about to stab me right in the throat.

Carlos snatches away the dagger from the grip then throws a punch or two at her face, and she stumbles back after I kick her in the ankle. He throws the dagger over to me and I stab her in the arm. Blood pours out as soon as I pull out the dagger from her arm and she let's out a piercing scream.

"Next up, the throat, hijo de puta." I play around with the dagger with a little smirk on my face. I'm about to stab her in the throat, ready for another high pitch scream, but then Vanessa kicks me in the stomach with her knee. I clutch my stomach while groaning from the pain.

Vanessa gets up and snatches the dagger from my hand using her unharmed arm and swings it towards me, causing me to slip on the rug beneath me and fall back. I hit my head on the table behind and stay laying on the ground-to dizzy to get up.

I see her swing the dagger towards Carlos-who is lunging at her-and causing a cut through his clothes and under his collar bone. "Fottuto pezzo di merda!" He swears in Italian. Carlos puts his hand over the cut she caused and when he pulls his hand away, it's covered in blood. Vanessa knees Carlos in the dick and shoves him into a wall, causing his head to bang hard onto the wall.

Carlos' entire body slides down the wall and he lays on the ground, dizzy, with blood pouring down from the cut on his collar bone. We all hear footsteps coming from outside and Vanessa runs out of the house in the speed of light, leaving the front door open.

Elena rushes down the stairs with Giovanni. "We heard a war going on down here for fucks sake! What's happening!" Elena screams. "A fucking war could've happened if you guys didn't come down and scare that pussy away." Carlos groans from the pain while pointing at the front door left wide open exposing a small shadow running not so far away outside.

Nolan is awake from the sound and walks out of his room and down the stairs to where Giovanni and Elena are standing. "I'll go catch that bitch. Elena, mi amore, stay here and check on them. Nolan, come with me." Giovanni demands, and rushes out of the house with Nolan to chase after Vanessa.

The pain I got from hitting my head is slowly starting to get better. I stand up and walk over to Elena who is kneeling beside Carlos. "Are you okay, Carlos?" She asks worriedly, and then starts to panic after seeing the huge cut on him, "I blame your father for putting you in the mafia. God I hate seeing my own son covered in his own fucking blood."

Elena rushes to grab a small cloth. She is about to kneel back down and clean all the blood on him but then Nolan yells from the front door. His hands are covered in blood and his hair is dripping wet from the rain. Viola would definitely find this attractive.

"Elena! Giovanni got stabbed in the thigh, I need your help to carry him back!" He yells, panting for air. "Oh, for fucks sake." Elena swears frustratedly, and throws the cloth on the ground. "Audrey, can you please take Carlos to his room and fix up his cut?" She asks and I nod. She quickly gets up, smiles at me, and rushes outside the door.

I give him a hand and he grabs it. I helped him get up and he puts his arm around my shoulder and I help him walk up the stairs since he was still dizzy from the harsh hit on the head. I grabbed a first aid kit on our way up. Once we got into the room I closed the door behind me, and he sat down on the edge his bed. "Take off your shirt." I say to Carlos.

"Are you trying to ask me to strip for you, amore?" He smirks. I walk over to him and drop the first aid kit on the bed beside him. "You're bleeding, Carlos, it's not the time for jokes." I state with a straight face. I feel numb.

Carlos' expression drops. He takes his shirt off and exposes his chest half covered in smeared blood. "I'm gonna go wash the blood of on the bathroom." He gets up and I nod. While he is inside the bathroom washing off the blood, I change out of the dress. When he is back from the bathroom, he sits back down on the edge of the bed.

I stand in front of him and pull out everything I need from the first aid kit. I find it hard at first to stitch up his cut while standing and having to stop and stretch my back every then and now because it hurt from bending for a while.

Carlos notices how uncomfortable my back felt from bending over like this for long and grabs me by my waist. He pulls me over to him and onto his lap. He wraps my legs around his waist. "Is this more comfortable?" He asks, and I hesitantly nod. "Great." He forms a small, cute smile on his face.

I continue to stitch up his wound carefully with full focus, trying my best not to put him in anymore pain. I feel him staring at me as I work on his cut. He groans every now and then when it hurts him too much-and not gonna lie, I lowkey found it hot.

"I'm almost done, Carlos." I whisper, assuring him the pain will soon be over. If only my fucking pain could soon be over too. He nods, biting his bottom lip to hold in a groan fighting to come out from the pain. He breathes in and out heavily as I continue to stitch up what is left from the wound.

He hisses through his teeth as I work on the cut and grabs me firmly and strongly by my waist. "Fuck." He groans.

"Don't worry, I'm done." I say, finishing up. I pack up and clean up everything. I try to get off his lap but his hands are still set firmly on my waist. I kept trying and trying but he won't let me get off. Damn his grip is strong. I hear him groan and look up at him. Our eyes connect and we stare into eachothers eyes then I hear him say, "Amore, be careful when sitting on my lap." He smirks, and I felt him harden underneath me.

"Oh shut up." I roll my eyes. I try once again to get off him but he won't let go of my waist. I place my hands over his hands and look up at him. "Thank you, amore." He whispers with a smile, "for stitching my wound."
I smile a little, "You're welcome."

I stare into eachother's eyes with silence surrounding us. Wrap my hands around his waist and he does the same. I start to feel tears form in my eyes and all I want to do right now is scream and cry, and just let it all out. A tear slowly rolls down my cheek and Carlos brings up his hand and wipes it away, then he tucks a few strands of loose hair behind my ear.

He pulls me into his chest and hugs me. The hug is tight and long and I start to cry. I bury my face in the curve of his neck and let it all out. Every. Single. Tear. "I'm so sorry for everything you're going through right now." He whispers as I silently cry. Carlos runs his fingers through my hair and continues to reassure me.

He comforts me as much as he possibly can. I close my eyes and eventually feel sleepy. And right before I'm about to fall asleep, I feel him pick me up, place me on the bed, and lay down next to me. "Sleep well, okay, amore?" He whispers, while tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Goodnight, Ti voglio bene." He whispers in Italian.

"What does that mean?" I asked him in a low, and tired tone.

"One day you'll know, I promise. When the time is right, amore." He gives me a small, adorable smile, "Goodnight." He leaves a kiss on my cheek. "Goodnight." I whisper, and fall asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist.

author's note
i don't like vanessa

anyway who wants smut??

(ignore spelling mistakes ill edit and fix them tomorrow im lazy)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

356K 5.4K 165
Since most people can't get enough of The Del Rosso family... This book is dedicated to one shots/scenarios of them! DM me or leave suggestions in th...
46K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~•~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎 A...
29.1K 529 23
Remi Hernandez is a 20 year old girl who lives with her father that abuses her and she works at a cafe, she lives in Italy,loves children, innocent b...
112K 3.5K 105
Rhea Rodriguez is the daughter of Romero Rodriguez, the don of the Spanish Mafia. In a twist of events, he is accused of theft by the Italian Mafia a...