Ms. Olsen

By nicole0xjkdkslala

You and teacher are having an affair, pretty straight forward, btw this is girl on girl so uh yeh- More

First day of school

115 0 0
By nicole0xjkdkslala

Btw y/n is you :)
Your hair color: y/hc
Your eyecolor: y/ec
And so on
————————————————————

I just woke up, it's 6:00 am school starts at 7:45, I stare at the ceiling contemplating if I want to get up or not, finally I roll out of bed and go pick out an outfit, I picked (whatever you want). I go to my bathroom and turn on the shower, i let the water run for a bit and go to my little balcony in my room, I open it and feel the cool air hit my skin and shudder from the cold air. I stare out for a bit, then close the doors and go to the shower. I pull my shirt over my head, I pull down my flannels and my underwear and get in, the warm water against my back feels great, I stand there for a bit before starting wash my hair first shampoo then conditioner. After I wash my face, shave my legs and armpits, and my- well you get the drift. When I'm done I get out wrap my towel around my body and brush my teeth. I brush my hair once more and dry myself of. I go out my bra on and my thong. Then slip on my the outfit I chose. I go downstairs and eat breakfast. My dad was out for a business trip and my mom was a workaholic so. I go outside get in my car and start driving to school. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 14.5K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
1.4M 34.9K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
280K 32.3K 81
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.3M 67.6K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...