I'm The Girl Outta Time

By SCOTTMCCALL44334

Faith gets sucked into the Avengers movie. What could possibly go wrong? Will she have the chance to tell the... More

Chapter 1: Sucked Into The Movie
Loki and Black Widow
Avengers
Hulk & Being Impaled
Powers...Huh Cool
Leave Out All The Rest
Battle Of New York Part 1
Battle Of New York Part 2
Battle Of New York Part 3
We Are The...Avengers
Winter Soldier
Hydra
Speech
Your My Friend
Hospital
HYDRA Base
The Avengers Tower
The Party
This Is The Worst
Wanda's...Mind Games
Barton Farmhouse
The Craddle
Baby
The Start Of The Battle
Last Battle Against Ultron
Saving Clint And Pietro
Telling The Others
Barton-Quin Farm
Natasha Shows Up & New Avengers
Proposing
Birth
Redoing The Baby's Room & Talks
Confessions
Comfort
Wedding
Reception
HoneyMoon
Call From Wanda
Learning About The Meeting
Empty Feeling & BabySitter
Suit Up
Family
Arrested
Tortured & Rescue
Queens
Mother And Son
Internship
Helping My Son
Can I Have One Day?!
Get Lost Squidward
Nomad Steve
Upstate New York Avengers HQ
Wakanda Forever!!!
Infinity War
Mourning
Language Cap!
5 YEARS LATER
Being Strong
Fat Thor
Whatever It Takes
Vormir
Tony's Gauntlet
Thanos 2014
Portals
I am Inevitable
Dust
Ceremony
NightMares
Family Moments, Breakdowns & Tony

Training, Joking And Admitting

1.2K 29 20
By SCOTTMCCALL44334

I have been living on my own for a while now, I am staring out my window thinking about my family wondering if they missed me or not. Most likely not. I mean to be honest, I kinda don't want to go back I like it here I have a new and better family, I love my powers, I love my new family, and last but not least I think I fell in love with one of my favorite characters Clint Barton, I mean he's like the cutest man on the planet in my opinion but he doesn't know how I feel and he can't.

 I am waiting for Natasha to pick me up so that we can train with Clint.

I hear a car horn from outside making me smile and lean out the window seeing Natasha waiting for me.

"Com'on kid." She said and I smile and open my window some more and jump out landing on my feet before getting in the car, I grin at her leaning back against the seat.

"Hey um...there's something I have to tell you and you can't say anything to anyone." I said biting my lower lip nervously.

"Why what's up?" She asked.

"Uh...ImayhavefalleninlovewithClint." I said really fast.

"Can you say that slower, I didn't get that." She said and I sigh.

"I may have fallen in love with Clint and you can't say a thing." I said and she grins nodding.

"Come on, he's waiting for us." She said and drives off heading for the gym.

Once we get there, I rush inside hugging Clint who wraps an arm around me and I take a breath listening to his steady heartbeat.

I pull back quickly looking away trying to hide my blush and Natasha laughs as Clint looks confused as I look at him.

"Can we start?" I asked and he nods 

We start training and lucky for me I'm a quick learner.

Clint goes to throw a punch but I duck avoiding the hit taking him out at the knees before fighting with Tasha.

She goes to hit but I dodge the hit and this continues until I am down with Tasha next to me.

I get up holding a hand out for her to grab, she takes it and I help her up before I spin around shooting an ice wall stopping Clint who has just shot an arrow.

The arrow lands on the ice and it blows up.

"Great, come on Barton." I said getting into a fighting stance with a laugh.

He tries to shoot an arrow at me but I block it by shooting ice at it making it drop to the floor.

He drops his bow to the ground running at me.

I run at him and take him down easily.

We continue fighting.

Natasha runs at me but I kick Clint in the lower region and jump over him flipping Natasha down.

Clint and Natasha get up as Clint and I start fighting again.

I bite him on the arm making him shout in pain letting me go  before I kick him away

I knee him in the stomach before punching him in the lower region.

I stare at him and he sighs throwing a punch that I dodge.

He groans annoyed before throwing another punch that I don't get the chance to dodge so he actually hits me making me grunt backing up.

I look up at him as he grabs his bow shooting an arrow at me that I dodge by side stepping.

I fly up shooting water at his feet causing him to slip onto his back

I laugh at the look on his face.

He finally manages to get up and runs at me as I land onto the floor.

I quickly kick him in the head dazing him.

He shakes his head just as Tasha joins in the fight.

She stands next to me grinning at me as I run at Clint and go to kick him again but he catches my leg.

"Shit." I said lowly as he sends me down onto the floor.

Tasha runs up behind grabbing him by the shoulder getting ready to do a headscissors but he grabs her into a powerbomb position, she elbows him in the head as he starts walking.

I get up and run over to them as Clint gets Tasha down.

"Well this just got Interesting." I said with a laugh

"It sure did kid." He said smirking at me and I glare at him.

I kick him away from Nat.

I glare at him keeping an eye on him as I help Tasha up as he grabs his bow and arrow.

Tasha pulls out her dual batons

I fly up  grinning.

And Clint loads his bow aiming.

We get ready to start sparring again but are soon cut off by Bruce.

"Hey guys, I need to snatch Faith for a bit." He said and I swear I heard Clint huff as I sigh lowering down.

I hug Tasha and Clint before leaving with them close behind.

NEXT DAY...

I am laying face first on my bed before I sit up looking out the window seeing Steve running, I open the window and call out to him.

"Why are you running, is someone chasing you?!" I yelled out to him trying not to laugh

"No, I run on purpose." He called out to me.

"Your running on purpose? It's 7:00 in the morning!" I called and he laughed.

I chuckle and change laying back on my bed when my phone rings.

I sit up and look at the caller ID seeing that it says Hot Shot Clint Barton, my eyes go wide and I stare at it biting my lower lip answering the phone.

"Hey Barton." I said and he chuckles.

"Hey Quin." He said playfully serious making me start to laugh and I can basically hear the grin in his voice once he starts talking.

"Hey you wanna stop by the gym so we can start training again?" He asked and I stay quiet pretending to think.

"Just me and you?" I asked and he lets out a laugh. 

"Yeah." He said.

"Yeah, alright, I'm just gonna hitch a ride from Nat cause my cars in the shop." I said.

"I could pick you up, you know." He said.

"Nah, thanks but I'll get a ride a ride from Nat we gotta talk." I said.

"Okay." He said and he hangs up het phone and I call Natasha and she answers on the 4th ring.

"Hey Tash---" I started.

"Hey kid need a ride? You need to tell me everything about what happened between you and Barton." Natasha said

"Nothing happened! He just asked if I wanted to train some more and stop calling me kid!" I said and she laughs.

"Yeah, let me guess it's just you and him?" Natasha asked and I blush.

"Maybe." I said.

"Yes! Finally!"  Natasha said.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm on my way just wait." She said and I grin.

"Kay." I said and get dressed in my training clothes after hanging up.

A couple minutes, there's a car horn beeping making me smile and lean out the window seeing Natasha waiting for me.

"Common." She said and I smile and open my window some more and jump out landing on my feet before getting in the car, I grin at her

"Hey Faithy, he's waiting." She said and drives off heading for the gym.

Once we get there, I rush inside hugging Clint who wraps an arm around me and I take a breath breathing in his Axe cologne before backing away smirking at him as Natasha leaves 

Clint goes to throw a punch but I duck avoiding the hit taking him out at the knees, I get up holding a hand out for him, he takes it and I help him up before shooting an ice wall stopping Clint as he shoots an arrow, the arrow hits the ice and it breaks the ice 

Clint shoots an arrow again but I block it by shooting ice at it making it drop to the floor.

He drops his bow to the ground running at me.

I run at him and take him down

We continue fighting.

I bite him on the arm making him shout before I  kick him away

I knee him in the stomach before punching him in the lower region

I stare at him and he sighs throwing a punch that I dodge.

He groans before throwing another punch that I don't get the chance to dodge so he actually hits me making me grunt backing up.

I look up at him as he grabs his bow shooting an arrow at me that I dodge by side stepping.

I fly up and shoot ice at his feet causing him to slip onto his back

I laugh making him grin, he finally manages to get up and runs at me as I land onto the floor.

I kick him in the head quickly.

He shakes his head as I go to kick him again but he catches my leg.

"Shit." I said lowly as he sends me down onto the floor, I get up quickly and blind him before I run up behind grabbing him by the shoulder getting ready to do a headscissors but he grabs me into a powerbomb position, I elbow him in the head as he starts walking.

Clint gets me down 

"Well this is Interesting." I said with a laugh

"It sure is babygirl." He said smirking as I raise an eyebrow and he turns red letting me go.

He backs up and I smile at him shooting ice at the floor

He slips and I laugh as he gets up running at me.

I shoot my hands out and water hits him in the face.

I laugh as he wipes the the water off of his face.

 I dodge Clint's punches before I jump dodging a kick, I make a hand motion and lift him up before I slam him down onto the mat making him grunt and laugh as I land on top of him. 

I get up blushing as he stands, I use my wind knocking him over, I look at him holding my hand out for him and I turn around about to leave when I laugh shaking my head spinning around ducking under a punch before I back up dodging a kick 

"Well shit, that happened." I muttered before kicking Clint in the chest sending him backwards, I wink at him as he stands up shaking his head.

"Asshole." He said with a laugh.

I go for a punch but Clint ducks, we continue to fight, he knocks me down onto the mat and smirks but it drops just as I make the room dark, I get up and swing at him allowing the lights to come back on, we continue until he gets me down again.

  I blush looking away as Clint clears his throat backing away holding a hand out for me to take, I take it and grin at him and back away getting ready to hit him when he stops me pulling me in for a kiss shocking me before I melt into it wrapping my arms around his neck. 

After a few minutes we pull back and I look down blushing.

"Finally!" Natasha yelled scaring me and Clint.

"Where the hell did you come from?!" I exclaimed backing away with wide eyes.

"I never left." She said.

"Course you didn't." Clint said.

"Alright, let's go." He said and I jump out of the ring with Clint climbing out, we leave getting into the car, heading back to my place so that Tasha can drop me off.

I start to get out of the car when Clint grabs my arm gently stopping me.

"Uh... would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked and I smile at him nodding before getting out of the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.9K 95
Y/N gets sucked into the Avengers movie. What could go wrong? Will she be able to tell the Avengers what's about to happen in the future events? Or w...
14.3K 619 17
Steve Rogers thought he was one of the lucky ones but Natasha Romanoff, well, she thought that she was terribly misfortunate and she would love to ki...
18.7K 659 52
Steve realized the unusual feeling he had when he's near Natasha. "Is it true that my heart belongs to her now?" Steve keep asking himself, doubting...
5.7K 98 20
With Half of all living creatures gone, will The remaining Avengers and Guardians be able to bring the lost back? or will they be too late? And how w...