For Honor: True Darkness

By Hey_Mor_Mofongo2018

The story of a Warden. A Warden who tried to live his life the best he could. Memories of his childhood still... More

Prologue
Part 1: Darkness Aproaches
Part 2: Life & Death
Part 3: The Fate of Many
Part 4: Feelings of Vengance
Part 5: The Young Wolf
Part 6: Nothing but Lies
Part 7: Shadows
Part 8: Darkness Falls
Part 9: Dark Power
Part 10: Salvation
Part 12: Ignis pluvia
Part 13: Acceptance
-Armor & Character Info-
Part 14: A Flicker of Light
Part 15: Decision [Ending Rewritten]
Part 16: The Purpose
Part 17: An Heir
Finale, Pt. 1: Rising Armies
Finale, Pt. 2: Storm of Steel
Finale, Pt. 3: A Girl, A Man, A Mother
Finale, Final Part: The Heir of War

Part 11: Love & Heartbreak

1K 24 7
By Hey_Mor_Mofongo2018

This is the largest part that has ever been published for this story or any of my stories as a matter of fact. I couldn't have done it without help. More on that later. Anyways enjoy this part and grab a little snack, this is going to be a long one.

———————

Hans filled a bucket of water for his master and brought it to his masters quarters. Hans set the bucket on the floor near his masters dining table. He then left his masters quarters and began walking the halls of the fortress.

While walking Hans looked out of an archway that looked to the outside of the fortress. He saw a girl about the same age as him training with her master. Hans walked out of the fortress and stood on the edge of the clearing that held the training grounds.

The girl and her master were fighting with wooden swords. Hans observed the girl as she fought. She was good. Way better than any one else he had seen here who wasn't a student. The girls master was able to disarm her. The girls wooden sword flew into the air and landed at Hans's feet.

Hans picked up the sword as the girl he had been watching ran to him.

???: "Can I have that back?"

Hans looked into the girls eyes. They were beautiful which kept Hans from giving her the sword back. The girl looked confused and held her hand out. Hans snapped out of his stare.

Hans: "Oh! Sorry about that. Here"

Hans handed the girl the wooden sword and watched her run off to continue training. When the girl and her master continued to train as Hans's master came up from behind and spoke.

???: "Watching them train I see"

Hans nodded. He kept his eye on the girl. Who was she?

Hans: "The girl. Who is she?"

Hans's master looked at the girl and smiled.

???: "That's Alice. She's been here a little longer than you. She's about the same age as you though"

Hans: "Really?"

His master looked at him and nodded. Hans looked at the girl and her master until his master put a hand on his shoulder.

???: "Come, we have training of our own to do"

Hans: "What are we doing now?"

Hans's master grinned and spoke, knowing Hans wouldn't like his answer. They both entered the fortress.

???: "You will continue learning how to parry attacks"

Hans: "UGGGGGHHHHH"

***

It had been six months since Hans and first seen Alice. Hans continued to watch her train and eventually Alice had taken notice. Soon she had started to watch Hans and his master train in the fortress. Hans felt something whenever she would walk past him or when they'd sit near each other. Little did Hans know that Alice had recently begun to feel the same way towards him.

One day after a long training session Hans walked to his quarters. After cleaning himself up and putting on fresh clothes Hans left his quarters and went to the mess hall for some food. Hans got an apple and two slices of bread to eat. While eating his apple Hans saw Alice walking towards him, holding a woven basket. When Alice was only a few feet away he spoke.

Hans: "Hey. What are you doing?"

Alice looked at him and stopped. She then spoke.

Alice: "I'm going to the village below the fortress to get some things for my master. She said she couldn't go right now and told me to get what she had needed"

Hans: "Mind if I come along?"

Even though Alice didn't show it on the outside the cloudy day in her mind began to brighten by Hans asking that question.

Alice: "That would be nice"

Hans smiled and offered Alice a piece of wheat bread. Alice took a slice and ate it. After eating the bread Alice handed Hans the paper with a list of what her master needed from the village.

Hans looked at the list while finishing his apple.

Hans: "Why does she need all of this?"

Alice looked over at Hans.

Alice: "She said that it was all important"

Hans: "Well I know that I just don't understand why she needs black bear bone dust"

Alice shrugged her shoulders.

Alice: "Don't know, don't really care"

Hans: "I can get behind that"

Before the two of them knew it Alice and Hans were in the village market. Hans named off the things they needed to get while Alice would find and pay for what they needed.

Hans: "Last thing is that bear bone dust. Where are we going to get any of that?"

Alice: "I came here with my master once. She went to a place down this next alley to our left when she needed a vial of poisonous snake venom"

Hans and Alice took a left and went down the alley Alice had seen her master go down a few times. Alice and Hans found the store that sold the bear dust as well as other... things.

Hans entered the small store with Alice and saw what else the place was selling. Animal extremities in pickling jars along with jars that had small amounts of dust in them lined shelves. Hans didn't like this place but Alice didn't seem to mind the place at all. Strange.

Alice found what they were looking for and payed the store keeper. The pair left the store and began to walk down the alley way they had to walked through only a few minutes ago. When Alice and Hans left the alley and stood on the side of a main road with shops lining it Hans noticed dirty and starving children sitting next to a bakers shop. The baker who owned the shop just pulled a fresh batch of bread from his ovens and set them on a windowsill to cool down. Hans was heartbroken from the sight of the suffering children. Just then he got an idea.

Hans: "Wait here. I have to do something"

Alice looked confused and watched Hans cross the road. He walked over to a group of starving children. Alice then started to piece together the surroundings of Hans and the children. Starving children sitting next to a bakery. The bakery just made fresh bread. A caring man comes over to help starving children.

Alice: "You've got to be kidding me!"

Alice knew this wouldn't end well and crossed the road to stop Hans from doing what he was about to do. But before Alice could reach Hans and stop him Hans had already picked up four loafs of bread. When the baker turned around and saw that Hans hadn't paid for the food he yelled out.

Baker: "THEIF!"

Two Lawbringers who were standing watch only two stores down the road heard the bakers cries and rushed to the baker and Hans. Hans panicked slightly and tossed the starving kids the bread he had taken.

Hans: "RUN!"

The children did as told and ran with all of their energy. Hans then turned to Alice and began running in her direction.

Hans: "GO!"

Hans then ran passed Alice. Alice watched Hans run down the road. It was only then that Alice realized what was happening.

Alice: "Wait up!"

Alice turned around and rushed down the road as two Lawbringers were hot on her tail. Alice did a quick cut down an alleyway which gave her and the Lawbringers some space between each other.

Alice: "This was supposed to be an errand run!"

Alice took another quick cut but before she could run down the next alleyway she was pulled into a small, dark, room to her left. The door Alice was pulled through shut. Alice began to panic and tried to break free of the person who held her close to their body. The person who held Alice shushed her and listened to the noises outside.

*CLANK* *CLANK* *CHINK*

*CHINK* *CHINK* *CLANK*

The heavy metallic footsteps from outside began to fade down the alley. The person who held Alice let go and opened the door to the alleyway. Alice saw it was Hans and felt angry. Hans took a lit lantern from a wall outside and brought it into the room. Alice set the woven basket she had down on the floor and pushed Hans onto the wall that held the door that lead outside.

Alice: "You idiot! Now we have the village law enforcement onto us! I could have been caught!"

Hans smirked and spoke.

Hans: "But you didn't get caught didn't you?"

Alice was about to speak but stopped herself.

Hans: "Can I at least get a thank you for saving your ass?"

Alice pushed Hans onto the wall again and kept him there using her body.

Hans: "What are yo-"

Before Hans could finish his sentence Alice kissed him on the lips. Hans was surprised at first but melted into it. After a few minutes of kissing they both released, gasping for air.

Hans: "I-Is that my thank you?"

Alice grinned and picked up her basket. She left the room.

Hans: "I take that as a yes"

***

Hans and Alice made it back to the fortress and dropped off the things they had gotten at her masters quarters. Alice and Hans then parted ways. As Hans was leaving his quarters he heard shouting. Hans followed the shouting and saw it was coming from the fortress meeting hall.

Hans went to the entrance of the meeting hall and saw the large oak doors were shut. Hans peeked through the large keyholes of the doors and saw Alice standing in front of the eleven masters of the fortress. They were tearing Alice a new one.

???: "YOU NOT JUST EMBARRASSED YOURSELF BUT THIS TRAINING SCHOOL!"

???: "YOU STOLE AND RAN FROM THE AUTHORITIES! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE! YOU ARE LUCKY YOU ARE EVEN GETTING A SECOND CHANCE!"

Alice's master stood up from her seat and walked to her. She had a look of disappointment. Alice was about to get backhanded into oblivion.

Hans blew open the doors to the meeting hall and ran to Alice's aid. He stood in front of Alice and held out his open hand to Alice's master.

Hans: "STOP!"

Alice's master stopped her motion. The other ten masters including Hans's looked at him confused.

???: "Mr. Müller? What are you doing here?"

Hans: "I'm here to stop this injustice"

Every master in the meeting hall kept their confused looks on Hans.

???: "Explain"

My master stood up and stood next to Alice's master.

Hans: "I was the one who stole the bread from the baker. I ran and Alice followed because I told her to. If it's anyone you need to beat the hell out of it's me. Not her"

Alice stood beside me. My master was now the one with the look of disappointment.

???: "I taught you better than that Hans"

Hans: "You did. I know that. But I took that bread so it could feed starving children. I stole that bread so it would help the people who need the help"

Hans took a step forward and looked into his masters eyes.

Hans: "Is that not what a Knight is supposed to do? Help the weak?"

Hans's master looked into his eyes and then sighed.

???: "A single backhand"

Hans closed his eyes. His master raised his right arm into the air and swiftly pulled it through the air and to Hans's left cheek.

*SMACK*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Five Years Later*
*Alice's and Hans's Age: 21*

Hans slashed at a straw filled training dummy. Alice sat behind him, sharpening her blade.

Alice: "You better rest before the parade this evening"

Hans landed a top attack on the dummy which cut it completely in half. The dummy exploded open, sending pieces of straw and wood everywhere.

Hans: "Damn! I think that was our last one"

Alice chuckled and picked up one of the dummy's arms.

Alice: "I think this is a sign you-"

Hans: "You need to stop and rest. I know"

Hans sighed and sat on the ground next to where Alice had been sitting. Alice walked over to Hans and sat next to him.

Hans: "Something is wrong Alice"

Alice leaned her head onto Hans's shoulder and spoke.

Alice: "What do you mean?"

Hans looked at the broken training dummy.

Hans: "I feel like something is happening behind my back"

Alice gulped in her mind.

Alice: "You're just being paranoid. Here, give me a kiss"

Alice lightly grabbed her lovers chin and pulled him to her lips. The two kissed for a minute before parting. Alice looked at Hans. His face was cherry red.

Alice: "Even though we've kissed a thousand times you still blush"

Hans: "It's because I'm nervous I'll screw up every time"

Alice: "The great Hans Müller is nervous? No, not possible"

Before either of them could continue a knight with black iron armor on horseback rode to them. Alice and Hans stood up.

???: "Apo-"

The man on the horse saw Hans and stopped.

???: "Ahem, sorry. Mrs Müller. You are needed back in the village"

Hans stood in front of Alice. He was skeptical.

Hans: "What is so important?"

Alice moved around Hans and spoke.

Alice: "It's okay, Hans. It's probably something about the retreating Viking forces"

Hans: "I know it may be simple as that but I always worry about you. I don't want anything to happen to you"

Alice put a hand on his cheek.

Hans sighed.

Hans: "Go ahead and leave"

Alice hugged him.

Alice: "I'll be back in no time. See you after the parade"

Alice let go of Hans and turned around. She whistled into the air and a few seconds later her horse was by her side. Alice hopped onto her horse and rode away with the unknown knight.

Hans turned away and cleaned up the remaining debris from the dummy. After he was done cleaning up Hans went inside his home and began to clean himself for the upcoming parade that was going to begin in only a few hours.

He took a quick bath, cleaned his armor and sharpened his blade. Hans whistled for his horse. Soon enough the horse was by his side. Hans mounted his horse and rode to the nearby village. The parade started in only an hour and a half.

Meanwhile Alice and the unknown knight had just finished their meeting. The meeting was about if the Blackstones should pursue the fleeing Vikings or not. Apollyon and most of the Blackstones overwhelmingly voted to pursue the Vikings.

Alice and the Blackstones disbanded from their meeting place. Alice walked along the streets of Westhold. She hated being amongst the common people. Not for their social stature but for how helpless they were. They were the weak and her forming legion would expose these sheep.

Hans arrived at the village with twenty minutes to spare until the parade started. The parade was to celebrate the recent victories of the Iron Legion. Hans rode to the Iron Legion fortress next to the village and brought his horse to the stables. Hans dismounted and handed the reigns to a nearby stable-keep.

Hans exited the stables and went to the statue that was in the middle of the fortress courtyard. The statue was a twenty five foot tall lion. It's mouth was open signifying it was letting out its mighty roar.

Next to the statue was a familiar figure. Hans smiled and called out to the figure.

Hans: "Hervis!"

Hervis Daubeny turned around and saw Hans.

Daubeny: "Hans! You made it"

Hans and Daubeny shook hands.

Hans: "I couldn't miss this moment"

When Hans finished speaking the fortress bishop arrived to the courtyard. Every knight in the fortress quickly ran to the courtyard. In multiple rows knights of the Iron Legion including Daubeny and Hans knelt down onto one knee, the tip of their swords touching the ground.

The fortress bishop stood in front of the large crowd of knights and took out an old piece of writing.

Bishop: "Quamdiu vivimus, sicut et nos et terra nostra defendat, et populum nostrum. Et ambulate per iter Nos autem gloriam apud deum subridens interrogabit nobis. Oritur ferrum milites legionis"

(As long as we live we shall protect our land and our people. We shall walk the path of glory with the gods smiling upon us. Rise, knights of the Iron Legion)

With the final words being said everyone stood up and got into multiple small groups. In these groups there were four rows of eight knights. The commander of the fortress mounted his horse and rode out of the front gates.

***

Alice sat inside a local tavern that was near the Iron Legion fortress. Next to her was one of her Blackstone officers. They were talking about a plan. A plan on how to get most of the Iron Legion, including Hans, to join the Blackstone Legion.

Alice loved Hans. She didn't want to continue her plan of war without him. Whatever it would take she'd get her husband to join her and her mission.

Outside of the tavern Alice could hear cheering.

Alice: "It must have finally started"

Alice stood up from her seat and stood outside of the tavern entrance. On the main road Iron Legion soldiers walked in small groups. Alice scanned through the groups and soon finally saw Hans.

The parade ended outside of the village cathedral. Children ran to the knights and began to ask to hold their weapons and touch their armor. Alice walked to Hans. His back was turned to her.

Alice tapped Hans's shoulder. Hans turned around and saw Alice standing in front of him.

Hans: "Hey, you made it"

Alice nodded.

Alice: "Told you I would see you after the parade"

Alice and Hans quickly kissed each other on the lips and began to walk away from the crowd of villagers and knights. Alice mounted her horse and rode with Hans to the Iron Legion fortress. There Hans had gotten his own horse. They both rode to their temporary home.

When they both arrived back home Hans put their horses in the stables he had constructed and made sure they had food and water. Alice went to their bedroom and took off her armor. When she took off her armor she stood in front of a mirror. Alice had an idea.

Hans went inside the home with a fresh bucket of water and took off his armor as well. Alice left the bedroom to give Hans some privacy.

When it sounded like Hans was done Alice entered the room. Hans had his back facing her. He was looking down, cleaning his helmet.

Alice snaked her arms around Hans's waist. Hans felt her touch and grabbed her hands.

Hans: "What are you doing?"

Alice: "I want to have a little fun. That's all"

Hans put his helmet down and turned back to face Alice.

Hans: "If you and I are talking about the same 'fun' that you are thinking about then you must have forgotten what happened the last time"

Alice: "This time I won't slip"

Hans: "You fell off the bed and nearly broke your arm"

Alice blushed slightly and looked up to Hans.

Alice: "This time I'll do as you say then"

Hans tossed the rag he was using to clean his helmet over his shoulder.

Hans: "Where did this sudden urge to have 'fun' come from?"

Alice wrapped her arms around his waist again and pulled them both closer to one another.

Alice: "Don't worry about it. Just enjoy the time we have together"

Hans: "But why now?"

Alice: "Why not now?"

She began to move her lips closer to Hans. Hans saw this and couldn't resist. He leaned down to Alice and kissed her on the lips. They both moved to the bed. Hans pushed Alice onto the bed.

Alice smirked and saw Hans crawl on top of the bed, hovering over her.

Alice: "I want you to be a little rougher than you were last time"

Alice said biting her lip.

Hans: "Of course, anything for you"

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Eleven Months Later]

Alice sat in a soft chair inside the new home Hans had built for them, and the new addition to their lives. Alice heard fussing from the crib next to her and saw Jürgen holding his arms into the air.

Alice: "You want up already? I just put you down"

Alice picked up Jürgen and poked the tip of his nose with her index finger. Hans came inside the house and walked to Alice.

Hans: "He's already up?"

Alice nodded. Hans kissed Alice on the cheek and took Jürgen from her arms. Alice sat back down in her chair and sighed. Something didn't feel right.

Alice couldn't place a finger on why she was feeling this way. Hans held Jürgen close to him.

All of a sudden both Alice and Hans heard galloping from outside. Alice stood up from her chair.

Alice: "Stay here with Jürgen. I'll check it out"

Hans nodded as Alice left the home. Alice walked outside and saw one of her Blackstone officers. The officer rode up to Alice and spoke.

Officer: "Master, two traitors have been found within our ranks. The men request a meeting to discuss their punishment"

Alice looked at the officer and then to the home where Hans and Jürgen were. Alice looked back to the officer and nodded.

Alice: "I'll need to let my husband know that I'm going to be gone for a little bit. Just hold on"

Officer: "Quickly, we don't have much time before the soldiers take matters into their own hands"

Alice ran to the house and found Hans holding Jürgen in their bedroom.

Alice: "A colleague of mine brought some important news for me. I need to leave"

Hans: "This late?"

Alice walked up to Hans and put a hand on his cheek.

Alice: "It will be quick. In and out"

Hans nodded. Alice moved her attention to Jürgen who was looking at Hans. Alice kissed her sons cheek and left the home, following the officer.

***

???: "THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! JUST HANG THE BASTARDS!"

???: "Not so fast! We need to know who they gave the information to first!"

Alice sat on her obsidian throne. She had to listen to these morons yell at each other for at least an hour. Some of them didn't even know why they were arguing with each other. They were arguing for the sake of arguing.

Alice finally had enough and stood up. By just the simple action everyone in the room stopped talking except for a Conqueror.

Alice took a dagger from her hip and threw it at the Conqueror. The blade found itself inside the mans throat. The Conqueror fell to one knee and gripped his blood gushing throat.

Alice looked to a Peacekeeper near the man and motioned her head over to dying Conqueror. The Peacekeeper nodded, knowing what needed to be done. The Peacekeeper walked to the dying man, taking her larger sword and thrusting the blade into the mans spine from behind. The conqueror died instantly.

His lifeless body landed to the ground with a loud thud. The Peacekeeper wiped off the blood from her sword and went back to her original position. Alice then turned her attention to the traitors. Another was found trying to escape the village of Westhold only a few minutes before Alice had arrived.

Alice: "Now it's time for you two"

One of the traitors shook in fear. His arms were tied behind his back and a cloth gag was wrapped around his head. The same went for the other traitor.

Alice took her long sword and traced the tip of the blade along the first traitors jawline. The man was shaking out of pure fear. She would keep him. He would be the one to talk.

Alice lowered her sword and went to the second traitor. Little did Alice know that the man had snuck a knife that had been inside one of his long sleeves and had weakened the ropes that bonded his arms.

Alice stood above the man and spoke.

Alice: "What information did you give out?"

The man stayed silent, making Alice become slightly annoyed. She took her sword and put the end edges against the side of the mans neck.

Alice: "Who did you give the information to?"

The man stayed silent which was one more step towards setting Alice over the edge. Alice cut off the cloth gag around the mans head. Before Alice could speak again the traitor spoke with a smirk on his face.

???: "FOR THE IRON LEGION!!"

The traitor now revealed as a spy jumped towards Alice with his dagger in a downward strike motion. Alice barely dodged the attack and cut the spy's right leg off from the knee down. The man hit the ground hard, breaking his nose.

The crowd behind Alice gathered around the dying spy and began to beat him. During the commotion the first traitor was able to get the spy's knife and freed himself quickly. The man removed his cloth gag and ran for the exit.

Alice: "Don't let him escape!"

The crowd of knights saw the man leaving and rushed towards him. The traitor barley escaped and was now out loose in the village somewhere.

Alice: "FIND HIM!"

All of the remaining knights who didn't chase after the man now ran outside to chase him down. Alice didn't like how this was being handled. Even though this was something that definitely went wrong Alice still felt like there was more to come.

Alice still couldn't place a finger on what could go wrong until she saw the lifeless spy on the ground. She then remembered what he had said.

Alice: "For the Iron Legion..."

Alice began to feel a dark feeling in her chest.

Alice: "They know about us..."

She then realized something that was already known but made her feel a sense of dread. Hans was now a top knight within the Iron Legion.

Alice ran out of the meeting area. Alice whistled into the air. Within a few seconds Alice was on her horse and riding as quickly as she could to Hans and Jürgen. By the time Alice was halfway to the home a thunderstorm rained down over Westhold. Being soaked and filled with panic Alice finally arrived to the house and blew open the front door.

In front of her was Hans. His face said it all. He knew.

Hans stood in front of the crib he had placed Jürgen in.

Hans: "You stay away from him!"

Alice took a step back.

"What? No! Let me see my son!"

Alice moved forward but before she could reach Jürgen's crib Hans shoved her backwards.

Hans: "No! Stay back!"

Alice: "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you acting like this!?"

Hans: "I know what you did to those people! I now know what you've been doing while you would be out!"

Alice: "What could I have possibly been doing while I was out?!"

Hans: "Corrupting people! Turning the best and most noble knights against one another! You would tell them your whole belief on the strong and weak! How we should kill the weak. The same weak that you and I swore to protect!"

Alice needed to try something to defuse the situation.

Alice: "Where did you hear this nonsense!?"

Hans: "It isn't nonsense! It's the truth! Besides, if I told you who told me then you'd kill them just like those people who tried to stand against you!"

Alice heard Jürgen pout from their yelling and felt her heart ache.

"Please Hans..."

She extended her arms out to the crib in an attempt to gain pity from Hans. It didn't work.

Hans: "I won't let you anywhere near him!"

Alice was now frustrated and let her emotions control her actions.

Alice: "GRAHH! GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

Alice took her long sword and attacked. She sliced downward, with the tip of her sword cutting Hans's left cheek.

Hans winced from the pain and grabbed Alice by the shoulder and shoved her to the ground.

Hans: "You are no longer the Alice I love! Hell, you aren't even Alice anymore! You are what your name says you are! An evil being from hell itself!"

Tears ran down his face. Hans was hurt from knowing the truth of what his wife and only love had become.

Alice looked up to Hans from the ground and spoke.

Alice: "Then say it! Say my name so our child can hear it! You clearly know what it is!"

Hans: "Get out of my sight! I never want to see your face again!"

Hans drew his sword and stood his ground. He was trying not to answer Alice.

"Say it!"

Alice stood up while more tears began to roll down Hans's cheeks. The pain he felt in his heart was immeasurable to anything he had felt before.

Hans: "A-Apollyon..."

Alice grinned wickedly and in a way felt victorious. Before both Alice and Hans could escalate the situation further Jürgen began to cry. Alice's humanity came back to her once she heard Jurgen's cries for care.

Alice then felt something. This caring side of hers was a weakness. A weakness she needed to destroy.

Alice couldn't look at Hans or her son any longer. At this point she knew Hans wouldn't let her anywhere near Jürgen or himself. By this point as well Alice finally began to slightly feel the impact of her actions.

Her mind began to race. She finally landed on what to say before she would leave her husband and son potentially forever.

Alice "Fine, have it your way! I will leave! But remember this! I WILL get my revenge! And I WILL see my son again!"

Alice turned to the doorway and ran out of the home. She mounted her horse and rode into the forest. Tears began to race down her cheeks as the full weight of what had happened crashed down onto her like hundreds of bricks falling all at once.

While riding through the forest a bolt of lighting hit the ground at least thirty yards away. The deafening sound and bright light scared Alice's horse. Her horse panicked and threw her off. Alice hit the soaked ground hard.

She lifted herself from the ground and stood on both of her knees. Alice ripped off her helmet and threw it away never to be seen again. The cold and hard rain drops fell onto Alice's face, cleaning the mud she had on it from falling to the ground.

Alice lowered her head to the ground. She then played back the final thing she had said to Hans in her head. Alice then slightly lifted her head and opened her eyes.

Alice: "I will get my revenge..."

-To be continued-

———————
-Written By-
Rose_Tinted_World
&
BlackSpade_217
———————

I would like to give a special thanks to my brother who helped me by coming up with this part. Right after the last part was published I took a break for a few days since I was tired. My brother wanted to help me write something at least once so I told him he could for this story. He helped me by writing the beginning and middle and I finished off the ending to this part. Also, enjoy the armor down below. Told you I'd put the armor in the story.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this part of the story and let us know what you think.
Have a good day, night, or weekend and stay safe. Goodbye!

Hans Müller- (After Leaving the Iron Legion)

(BTW Jürgen has Hans's Iron Legion sword, not this one. Hans had shown Jürgen that sword when he was younger. That's how he was able to identify it besides the initials on the guard of the sword. I'll make that sword and show it in a later part)

Helm- Fendrel Helm
Chest / Legs- Lionheart Chest
Arms- Lionheart
Blade- Winged Victory
Hilt- Winged Victory
Guard- Winged Victory
Ornament- Daubeny's Shame
Embossing- Paisley 2 (Shoulders & Standards)
Symbol- Fluer de Lys (Back Only)
Color- Horizon (Back, Shoulders & Standards)
Material- Gold

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369 45 46
Russia declares they will go to war with Switzerland if they do not receive who they call "The Silver Seer"- a person who can see the deaths of other...
46.6K 683 37
During Apollyon's Reign, there was a single Warden who was able to unite the Three great factions who were known as The Knights, The Samurai, and the...
13.5K 434 28
The continuation of the story as it follows the lives of Argen Lorderius (The reader) and the inhabitants of the scarred lands from the Cataclysm, al...
86 4 12
Three regions in a place called Heathmoor. Ashfeld, Valkenheim, and the Myre. Nice and beautiful places, but when nations and empires rise then war i...