Reminiscing

By nwritesss

Anastasija Martinez, one of the FBI's best and most well respected Secret Agents. Success after success, she... More

00 | introduction
01 | All over again
02 | Blackout
03 | Latte
04 | Her past
05 | Solitude
06 | Sleep little angel
07 | Wake up
08 | idyllic
09 | dismal
10 | serendipity
11 | tacenda
12 | blood
14 | passionate
15 | Wants
16 | Proposal

13 | Insistent

40.5K 748 2.1K
By nwritesss

Rafael Mancini

"Here comes the plane, open wide"  smiled Mama as she moved the spoon to my mouth in the motion of a wave, like a plane.

I turned my head to the other side and pouted.
"you need to eat baby" She tilted her head to the side
"I'm not hungry" I continued,
"don't you wanna be strong and tall like Papa when you grow up? you need to eat to grow darling"

"I'm never gonna be like Papa." I scoffed.

papa used to hit mama, he used to hit all of us.

whenever I asked her she would tell me it's gonna end soon and he's just mad because of work. I didn't want to be like papa, I didn't want to hurt women or anyone.

papa would hurt us but he never hurt Maya, I'm glad he never did. I was the oldest one of my siblings, yet the one that hated my dad the most.

"just eat baby, come on" she smiled again bringing the spoon to my lips, I drank the soup and smiled trying to make her happy.

she wrapped her arms around me and suddenly the voice of shoes clicking on the ground appeared. Mama's eyes widened in fear. I hated being useless and powerful against Papa.

"why is he awake, Adelina?" he growled as he grabbed her hand turning her around.

"I'm sorry Liam, he was hungry" She let me go and he looked at me, eyes full of anger.

"he can starve for all I fucking care" he growled again.
she nodded her head and held my hand, taking me down the hall to my bedroom.

I was tired of Papa mistreating Mama, I pushed my hand away and turned around to Papa "Why are you like this?"

"what the fuck did you say?" He growled
"Why are you like this to us!" I scoffed.

he walked over to me and grabbed onto my shirt, he pushed me to the front door and threw me out. mama begged him not to but he pushed her down to the floor.

"Go live on you're own then, cunt." He screamed.

I stood there, watching the closed door. The door I was now not able to enter. I was 9 years old and incapable of anything in life.

I could hear Mama screaming for me, but soon enough she was silent, unable to do anything as well.

the memories kept playing in my head, Mariana wasn't doing anything but reminding me of my mother, the mother I've lost, the affection and attention I've lost.

the times she looked out for me and cared for me, it's done nothing but make me reminisce about my mother, the way she cared for me, loved me and tried to protect us no matter what.

I've lived in the streets and sacrificed everything, for the last 20 years, I did everything I can to get my siblings out of that hell of a house. Unfortunately, 20 years was too late, my mother was now no longer alive.

"Maya wants me to fight in the ring for her birthday," I said.

"No, the fuck you aren't!" Yelled Mariana.
"She's my sister, Mariana, I wouldn't let her down. It'll be just fine." I reassured her.

She rolled her eyes and tried to scoot away, but couldn't before the seats were small. We landed five minutes later and made our way to the resort, I could sense that Mariana was upset but she couldn't do anything to change my mind.

We both got separated into our worlds, each one of us setting up the party and room for Maya. I checked on the dinner for tonight while Mariana got more gifts for Maya.

It was now 6 o'clock and everyone had arrived from New York. 3 hours left till the fight. I made my way to the resort's gym, making sure I was fully trained for the fight.

I trained for two more hours then went to my room and changed. I pulled on a pair of free sweatpants and a white T-shirt. I rubbed some cream onto my stitches, hoping it would help with the pain I'm about to face.

I sprayed some perfume and walked down to the reception. Maya was wearing a pink short silk dress, with a crown that spelled 'Birthday girl

I walked up to her and planted a kiss on her head before hugging her, "I would never let you wear something this short, only because it's your birthday today I'll allow it," I smiled

she hit my bicep playfully before I greeted Ryder and Matteo, along with all her friends, including Kian.

Kian wrapped his arm around Maya's waist and walked her to the car, I clenched my jaw but managed to keep it together.

"Come on," said Ryder.
"I'll wait for Mariana, you guys go," I replied, Ryder chuckled and made his way out.

I turned around to the sound of clicking heels. It was Mariana dressed in a white see-through dress, her neon lingerie found underneath. What the fuck is up with everyone's outfits today?

She was selcouth. She was unfamiliar, rare, strange, yet the most beautiful thing I've seen.

"You're such a tidsoptimist." I scoffed as I turned around and walked towards the door.

"A what now?" She questioned.
"A tidosopimist, you're always late because you think you have more time than others."
"Interesting." She chuckled as she opened the passenger's door.

We both got in and I started the car, making my way to the location.

She pulled out a small bottle of water and handed it to me. "Stay hydrated at least."

"Thanks," I said, taking the water bottle and keeping it with me. 

We arrived and found Maya leaning against Kian's car, talking to her girlfriends. Mariana turned over to me and smiled "Break a leg,"

She got out and made her way to Maya. Her perfume left a silage in my car. I smiled at the flowery scent before parking the car and getting out.

"Good luck!" The girls said as I walked in. I was greeted by cheering and screaming from the crowd.

I raised my arms as the referee introduced me over the mic "Rafael Mancini!" He cheered, and so did everyone.

"Gael Mcallister!" Reintroduced the referee, and cheers continued.

I walked over to my room backstage and changed into the boxing shorts, wrapping a bandage over my hip covering the stitches.

I put on a mouthguard and waited for Kian to come over and check on me.

Kian checked over everything and patted me on the back "Go get em,"

I smiled at him and made my way to the ring, I slid through it and stood at my corner, my eyes meeting Gael's.

I grabbed the bottle Mariana gave me and chugged the water down, I could see her smile slightly through the corner of my eye.

We walked up to the middle of the ring, and now all the screaming of the crowd has gone silent in my brain. We fist-bumped to assure no cold feelings.

We both got into position, my eyes not leaving his as we waited for the referee.

The referee signaled to the timekeeper, then spoke. "Fight!"

Gael tried to throw his first punch at me, but I ducked and punched his stomach instead. He instantly bent down in reaction to the punch and I punched each side of his face about ten times.

I could hear Maya cheer for me and that was all I needed, she was my happiness and the reason I worked all these years, to make sure she stays happy.

As he was bent down, he threw punches against my stomach, over my stitches.
"Fuck," I yelped as I leaned back onto the ropes.

Gael threw more punches along my stomach, he now thought it was my weak spot. My eyes roamed the crowd and I found Maya, her eyes filled with doubt while Mariana's eyes gave me the strength to defeat Gael.

"Get him!" I heard Ryder yell. As soon as I heard him I punched Gael's jaw, over and over until he was now leaning against the ropes.

My punches conquered any surface of Gael's body I could find. The blood running down his mouth made me realize it wasn't only his blood, it was blood from my nose as well.

My eyes started to blur up, the only thing I could do was a punch to his abdomen and he was now collapsed on the floor. I looked down at his useless body and smirked.

The referee held my hand and lifted it, announcing my victory. Everyone was screaming and chanting although nothing was clear to me, all I knew was that I'd won.

I threw my mouthguard off and slid through the ropes, making my way back to the room backstage.

I closed the door behind me and fell on the couch, slowly losing all my senses.

I heard the door open and close before getting locked.

"Shit," I heard Mariana say as she rushed over next to me.

"Insulin pen...in my bag," I tried to say out loud yet it went out as a mutter.

She went back to my bag and pulled it out, inserting the small needle into my arm and injecting the insulin. She closed the cap and set it down on the table.

"You're all bloody," she complained before walking over to the bathroom and wetting a towel. My vision started coming back and a few minutes later I was back to normal.

I grabbed my water bottle and chugged some water down. She came back and pushed me to lay back down on the couch "Don't get up" she warned as she set the towel on my nose.

I could see she was struggling to bend and reach my stomach. "Don't be shy," I smirked as I moved my hand over to her thigh.

"Don't touch me!" She teased as she smacked my hand off, then pulled her heels off and got comfortable on my lap, more so on my cock.

I leaned my head back as the blood continued gushing out, she pulled my shorts down and gently dabbed the towel on the loose stitches.

"Do I have your consent?" I asked, my eyes darting from her glistening eyes to her lips.

"Yes," she smiled. I moved my hands over to her thighs, giving each of them a squeeze as she bent down and placed a gentle kiss on the tip of my nose, causing blood to get on her lip.

(TW= some smut??)

My lips felt the sudden urge to be on hers. They were now inches away from mine. "What are you doing to me," she whispered before crashing her lips on mine.

My tongue pushed its way into her mouth, begging for a taste. Our tongues fit together like pieces of a puzzle as they swirled around each other.

I pulled my hand slowly up the back of her thigh reaching her ass cheek and squeezing it, causing her dress to lift up. She slipped out a gasp before smashing her lips harder onto mine.

I wrapped my other hand around her waist and turned her around, having her cage under me.

Enjoy the the chapter!! I made this a bit longer for you guys. Please don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2.8K 45
[Slowly Editing] Felicity Rose Alexander, the youngest, most feared woman in the mafia world, and heir to the second most powerful mafia based in the...
437K 15.9K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
330K 5.6K 30
𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗝𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚. 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗙𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗜...
5.9M 145K 78
Reina Clementine Romano the youngest Romano of the Sicilian mafia and course the most badass. A successful CEO of the Romano's hotel in the day; but...