Please Love Me β€’π™’π™ˆπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‹ 𝙓...

By claud3_10

"You're a fool, you know that?" "I've always been a fool but I'm..." "The smart one" - Adelio De Alger Obelia... More

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Reborn
Chapter 2 - Grown up a bit
Chapter 3 - Encounter
Chapter 4 - Spending Time With Claude
Chapter 5 - What?!
Chapter 6 - Athanasia
Chapter 7 - Lake
Chapter 8 - Meeting A Familiar Person
Chapter 9 - Black Magician
Chapter 10 - Pain
Chapter 11 - Walk
Chapter 13 - Attempt Assassin
Chapter 14 - Shocked
Chapter 15 - Debutante
Chapter 16 - Let's Bake A Cake!
Chapter 17 - Jealousy Jealousy
The Prince Is What?! (Request Side Chapter)
My Darling (Request Side Chapter)
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 2
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 3
Chapter 18 - Long Time No See
Chapter 19 - Tea Party
Chapter 20 - Incident
Chapter 21 - Daylight
Chapter 22 - Disaster
Chapter 23 - Lovely
Chapter 24 - Don't Go Insane
Chapter 25 - Free Therapy

Chapter 12 - Friends and Warning

16.7K 661 225
By claud3_10

3rd POV

They arrive at Ruby palace and Claude were disgust by how it looks.

"When did this palace became such a pigsty?" The maids flinch.

"Move the princess residents to Emerald palace" The maids eyes widen at what Claude said.

The Emerald palace! The Emerald palace has been the home of princesses for generations and this is the palace, Claude gave it to Jennette in 'Lovely Princess'.

'That palace? For me? Did Claude finally losing his mind? Will he take it back from me and give it to Jennette when she shows up?'

'That would be the cheap of him!' Athanasia thought.

________________________

Adelio POV

"I think it would be the best, don't you agree, princess?"

"Mhmm" Athanasia just answer Felix without thinking since she space out for a moment.

"As I thought, I don't get it why would you need something that's just a waste of time?"

'Huh? Did he ask me something?' Athanasia flinch.

"But I do think it would be best for the princess to have a friend around her age"

"Athy doesn't want to be friends with Mr. White's kid!"

"As I thought right?" Felix smile.

'Why there's nothing on the table?' I look but more like glare at the table.

"I met sir Roger yesterday and he told me that he is planning to send his son to Arlanta soon"

"Good thing then maybe he'll stop barking about the matters"

"Is Mr. White's son going to Arlanta to play?"

"It seems that he is planning to enroll to a school in Arlanta"

'This is boring. Like what am I supposed to do when there's no cookies or tea on the fucking table?'

'They should have prepare something for me to eat' I sighed and mentally cried.

_______________________

Adelio POV

"I will be here as princess Athanasia's playmate starting today. I'm looking forward to spending time with you, princess and you too, prince" Lucas adorablely smile.

"I recommended the young warlock since I thought he would be an adequate playmate for the princess"

Athanasia had shocked look like she see a ghost. While me, I had deadpanned looked while staring at Lucas.

"You did say that you would prefer the warlock rather than the Alpheus son, right?" Felix smile.

"Athy doesn't need a new friend! All I need is big brother and Felix!"

"Thank you, princess, that makes me very happy" Felix blush while smile.

I just nod at her words than stare at Lucas. Lucas who sees me staring just stare at me back.

And that's how we communicated using our eyes.

'How did you ending up here, Lucas?'  I raise my left eyes brows.

'Well, that guard over there recommend me as princess playmate and I just agree with it but then I suddenly got his majesty glare at me while we were discussing'

'I see'

'Do you have more cookies like you make that day, prince?'  Lucas cross his arms.

'No, why? You want it?'  I tilt my head.

'What do you think, my prince?'  Lucas raise his eyes brows.

'Eh, I thin-'  I was cut off by Athanasia.

"What about dad?" Athanasia raise her hand.

"Your raven is particularly cute today, princess" Athanasia stop.

'When did he get raven from?' I dumbfounded.

"He's so small, He's particularly bitesized" Lucas smile while holding raven who is scared.

"How adorable..." Lucas eyes glowed.

That makes Athanasia and raven flinch, Both of them had terrified looked while me, I just sighed at them.

'Why is my life like this?!'

_________________________

Adelio POV

"Let me just freeload for a bit. I've stayed in the palace for a few days now and I've gotten used to the convenience"

"Mister, how old are you really?"

"Just consider me around you age. We're stuck growing up together now anyways" Lucas said while reading a book.

"If you're going to be my friend, atleaset introduce yourself"

"You know my name, you know my age, what else do you need to know? Every other thing that could define me has already disappeared"

Lucas still read the book that titled 'The memoir of Aetarnithas'

"Then how do you introduce yourself when you make new friends?" Athanasia flinch.

'H-hmm? How do friends introduce themselves to each other?'

Athanasia sweatdropped since she doesn't know how friends introduce themselves and she never had friends in her life before.

"Yo~ Aetarnithas turned out to be the strongest magician emperor in history? That idiot?" Lucas said in disbelief.

"If I'd known I was going to end up here with you, I would rather have gone and been friends with Mr. White's son!"

Athanasia cross her arms and huff while Lucas just sigh.

"Then go befriend Whitey's boy if you want so badly" Lucas point his finger at Athanasia and she's gone to visit Ijekiel.

I just sip my tea and eat cookies that I just made. Lucas who see me eating cookies, mad at me because I say that I don't have anymore cookies.

"Hah?! You said you don't have cookies anymore!" Lucas kinda shout at me.

"Well, I did say that I don't have anymore cookies but the cookies that I ate right now is a fresh one" I smile at him.

Lucas just huff while crossing his arms. "Then give me the cookies"

"No~ I'm too lazy to get up and give it to you~ How about you get it yourself~?"

"What? How did you even became a prince when you lazy?" Lucas raise his eyes brows.

"Hmm~ Even i don't know, myself" I shrugged my shoulder while Lucas just sigh then he snap his finger and cookies appear infront of him.

"Wha- Hey!"

"What? You told me to get it myself~ Did you forget it, my prince~? Hmm~?"

I just pout while crossing my arms then turn my head to left. Lucas just chuckle at me.

I then just remember something. "Oi"

"What?" Lucas look at me while eating cookies.

"Send Athanasia back here, I think she has been visiting Mr. White's son for quite some time"

"You jealous or something?"

My eyes brows twitch. "When did I get jealous? And Just send her back here, GODDAMNIT"

"Ok ok fine, geez" Lucas snap his finger and Athanasia appear beside Lucas.

"Have a nice trip?"

"You must have had quite some fun, seeing how it took you this long to call me" Lucas look at her.

"Did you learn how to introduce yourse- ACK!"

Athanasia still stay silent before smack Lucas in his head.

"OH DAMNNNN" I put my fist over my mouth then whistle.

'Anyone recording this legendary smack Athanasia did to Lucas?'

Athanasia huff. Lucas rub his head and went dumbfounded.

"Wow, you're the second person to ever hit me but what was that for? I only sent you because you said you wanted to be friends with Mr. White junior "

Athanasia looks like she ready to kill Lucas. "Do you take me for a fool?"

"Fine, my bad don't be mad" Lucas sweatdropped.

"Promise me that you won't do things like this whenever you want"

"Fine"

Athanasia turn away then went sit beside me. She flop angrily.

"You do know that I'm a super powerful sorcerer right? I could blow up the entire Obelian Empire if I feel like it"

I had a look that saying 'seriously' while Athanasia went stiff. "S-so what?"

"..." Lucas didn't say anything.

"Okay, so you did it even knowing that"

Lucas then look down. "What a strange feeling. I've never been hit before in my whole life, even my parents"

Athanasia had a question look and went ask. "If you never been hit by your parents before then... Who is the first one to hit you?"

Lucas look at her than point at me. Athanasia had disbelief look. "EHHH?!"

Athanasia look at me. "What?" I questions her.

"Big brother, since when you ever hit this young and adorable but not warlock?"

"Hey, I hear that!" Lucas scream at the background.

"Uhh, well-" I rub my hands then turn away from her.

Athanasia just nod at my words as she paying attention.

"I just hit him before Lucas send you back here and it's Author fault not to tell you"

"Huh?" Lucas and Athanasia had questions look when I'm talking about Author.

"What did you just say?"

I went panic. "Uh uh- Oh looked Lucas there's cookies for you!" I hurriedly teleport cookies at the table infront of him.

"Huh? When did it even come from? But whatever, more cookies for me then" Lucas take the cookies and ate them while Athanasia look at me in curiosity.

I sigh since I get Lucas attention to somewhere else.

"Hmm~ why did big brother went panic? And what is Author by the way?" Athanasia tilt her head.

"Eh, I don't know and you don't need to know Athanasia darling~" I smile at her and bop her nose then told her to eat cookies before Lucas finish it.

"Fine" Athanasia pout then eat cookies.

_________________________

3rd POV

"Hi, Mr. White!"

"How do you do, princess?" Roger bow.

'Now that I look at him, I can definitely see the resemblance with Ijekiel' Athanasia look at him.

"I'm happy to see you so well, princess. I was very worried when I heard the treasure of Obelia, our prince and princess, had been suffering from illness"

"I also heard about the young warlock cured you both. They say that the warlock was chosen to be a playmate for your highness..."

'Aha, I see he's upset with that Ijekiel failed and some rando came in and took his place'

"Yeah, Athy is little behind in Arlantian, so I can't be friends with your son or that girl"

"Hmm... Actually my son is leaving to Arlanta to gain some experience and knowledge"

"He is fluent in Arlantian, of course. So if it is alright with you, your highness, my son could help you with your Arlantian Studies before he goes-"

"Wowie! Amazing!" Athanasia interrupt Roger.

"Then Athy should study hard too, until your son's return!"

"No, I could ask my son to help with-"

Athanasia tug on Felix robe to signal him to carry her. "Athy can get even smarter! Tell your son to do his best in Arlanta too!" Felix lift up Athanasia.

"Bye-bye, Mr. White!" With that they walk away leaving Roger with headache.

"As your friend, I should study harder too, princess, I will put more effort into it"

"Huh? But I just like Felix the way he is!"

_________________________

3rd POV

"Hey, could you send me back to that place from before?" Athanasia ask Lucas.

"What place? Mr. White's manor? When? Now?" Lucas said while eating.

"Uh, you're really going to send me there?"

"You asked or is it just another one of your jokes?"

"No, it's not that" Athanasia sweatdropped.

'Why is he suddenly so docile? Did my punch pay off?'

"Oh yeah and-" Athanasia already teleport to Mr. White's manor.

Lucas was eating peacefully while a certain someone open the door and it's none other than Adelio.

"Athanas-" Adelio stop since he doesn't see Athanasia.

Adelio look around the room then remember that this is the time when she want to go to Mr. White manor.

Then he went to sit at the sofa Infront of Lucas. Adelio also decided to ask where is Athanasia despite him already know where she is.

"Lucas, where is Athanasia?"

"She told me that she want to visit Mr. White Junior"

"Hmm" Adelio put his palm on his chin and stare at outside the window.

Lucas who notice Adelio space out for 5 minutes decided to ask him. "What are you thinking about?"

Adelio snap out of his thoughts and turn to Lucas who looks at him. "Huh? What did you say?"

"I say what are you thinking about?"

"Oh, it's nothing" Adelio sip tea out of nowhere.

Lucas lean back on the sofa in annoyed. "Atleaset tell me what are you thinking about"

Adelio look at Lucas and sigh. "Fine" Lucas beam in happy.

"Then tell me"

"Well...I was just thinking about a new recipes to make the cookies more delicious" Adelio smile at Lucas.

"Huh?" Lucas had a question mark on his head.

"You went on deep thoughts only to think about that?!" Lucas say in disbelief.

"Yep!" Adelio still smile at him.

"I mean it's not that bad since I also  want a new taste" Lucas shrugged his shoulder.

"I know right? I sick of the same taste everyday but I still like it" Lucas just nod at Adelio words.

And that's how they talking about the new cookies recipe for 15 minutes then Adelio suddenly remember that he has paperwork to do.

"Oh, I suddenly remember that I have paperwork to do"

"Hah? That thing again?"

"Hey, you were lucky enough to have nothing to do while me have a mount of paperwork to do" Adelio went gloomy.

"But anyways I got to go, so we're gonna discuss this topic later, see ya!" Adelio teleport himself to pit of hell- I mean his office.

"See you" Lucas doesn't know why but he suddenly feel something missing after Adelio left.

_________________________

Adelio POV

"Stupid paperwork, why I have to do this? How annoying" I roll my eyes but continue to do the paperwork.

While I check the paperwork that is good to give Claude, I found something.

"What the fuck is this?" I read the paper in disbelief.

" 'Potential to make Princess Athanasia heir to the throne. This is the reason...

1. Her highness is very lovely princess and she deserve to be the crown Princess than the prince.

2. The princess also got favour by his majesty, the Emperor, while the prince got ignored by his own father.

3. The prince did nothing then slack off and doing nothing. He also told his servants to the job while he is the one should do it.

4. The prince also known as The unfavour prince before princess Athanasia is born and After the princess is born, his majesty already likes her at the first meeting with her.

5. Why The princess should be the heir to the throne is because she smart, talent and always help people unlike the prince, who is isn't smart, lazy and always think about himself than helping people.' "

"Hah? how annoying the nobles could be? And are they crazy or what? they should have known that Athanasia is a second born and She cannot be the heir to the throne unless i die-"

I repeat the words that I say and chuckle after I realized something.

"Now I get it, they must be giving me a warning. Heh, how smart. They must  have give it to me on purpose since I always check the paperwork"

I lean back on the chair.

"They must hate me that much to give me a warning but I do not think that I have a haters here, I must be too beautiful for them to hate me" I flip my hair.

I reread the papers and noticed something.

"And top of that their language is kinda a bit off... Must be the Author fault and I must say that I'm sorry for the language and behalf the Author itself. I'm doing it since Author told me so"

"Anyways, the nobles is up to something that even Claude didn't know... yea, there's no scene like this in the manhwa but since I already born, my existing change the whole plot"

"I think someday they will kill me. *sigh* What a life I have"

I put my both hand on the table and intertwine my hands together.
"And If that what they want, then let the game begin" I smirk.

______________________________________

Fun Facts!

- Adelio make cookies while Lucas and Athanasia were talking.

- Lucas doesn't know how he feels when Adelio left him.

- The nobles who give Adelio the warning, hate Adelio because they doesn't want him to be the Emperor.

______________________________________

Yo~ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! (I think I say this thing almost every chapter)

You know, I skip a few scene because there's so much to write and I'm not that type to write that much, so yeah. And I did think that I made Lucas out of character a little bit....yeah, totally not my fault.

But anyways, I hope you guys had a great day and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 27.4K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
173K 5K 35
"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much."
67.8K 3.2K 49
Elite3532, an individual who can be considered as an icon among the Tensura fandom community failed in accomplishing his dream... As he regretted his...
22.3K 841 49
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...