3AM RAIN βœ”| Hyunsuk ff

By Crumbs29

π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™₯π™‘π™šπ™©π™šπ™™ βœ” [unedited] ❝ do you remember that night? ❞ ❝ Was it fate? ❞ Kim haru who is running away... More

^Introduction^
◐1β—‘
◐2β—‘
◐3β—‘
◐4β—‘
◐5β—‘
◐6β—‘
◐7β—‘
◐8β—‘
◐9β—‘
◐10β—‘
◐11β—‘
◐12β—‘
◐13β—‘
◐14β—‘
◐15β—‘
◐16β—‘
◐17β—‘
◐18β—‘
◐Endβ—‘

◐19β—‘

144 22 12
By Crumbs29

"I'll call Sana" Junkyu said, Taehyung nodded.

"Sana, is-"
"I'm sorry, I'm busy right now, let's talk later please"
"But-"
Call ended.

"Well that's weird, Sana hanging up on you-"
"Hyung, you too?"

"But what if Sana knows where Haru is?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung nodded.

"I knew you'll be here"
A voice said, making Haru get up from the ground. "Your brother called me".

"Don't pick it up, if he calls again"
"Haru this is wrong, you are not even-"
"Please, Sana"
"Alright, okay, get up, come in"
"No, I am staying here"
"For what?"
"Um.."
"He doesn't even know you are here!"
"Go inside, I'll stay out"
"Haru it's too late"

Haru pushed sana inside the café with all her might and closed the door from outside.

She took out a note from her pocket and stuck it on the café door. Haru went walking somewhere in the alley.

Hyunsuk's pov
I was walking from one corner of the room to another, when mom said, "Hyunsuk, what's wrong? What are you so tensed about?"
"M-mom actually..Haru, she disappeared from her room"
"What?"
I nodded.

Before mom could say anything, the door opened and Junkyu hyung came in, "Hyung, you? Did you guys find her?"
"Not yet, I will stay with Mrs. Choi, Taehyung Hyung wants you to go find her, he and-"
"Thanks, I'll leave right now"

My mother chuckled slightly. I picked up the car keys and ran out. The first place which came into my mind was the warehouse my dad kept her in, but he won't do that again, what if Haru went somewhere on her own will, and if that's the case...

I reached the alley where we first met, I looked around, it was dark everywhere, I checked the time, it was 2am, Miss Snow, I hope you're fine.

I went towards the café to see a note saying, "Let's meet again, like that day".

I was dialing the number Taehyung Hyung gave me, but all of a sudden, It started raining, I turned around to see it wasn't actually raining but Someone was throwing water on me through a hose pipe.

I looked away and approached them, "stop it, I can't see"
"Let me-"
I held the hand and took the pipe to face it in their direction, to realize it was Haru. I threw the pipe away, and went towards her, "I am so sorry, I didn't make you wet right?"
She smiled and hugged me, I pulled away.

"No Haru, stay away from me, I am wet right now, you'll catch a cold"
She sighed and said, "No, I will do what I want to" and she hugged me again.

I sighed and picked her up, "No shoes, wet clothes, Recovering person, stubborn behavior, idiotic ideas-"
"What are you saying Hyunsukie?"
"No, I won't melt this time"
"Why, hyunsukie?"
"Get in the car"
"Well, if you picked me up from there to here, make me sit too"

She is being cocky again, "sit in or I'll-"
"Kiss me?"
"what- where did that come from?"
"Don't you watch movies?"
"Or do you really want me to kiss you?"
"I- that's...Yeah, sure why not?"
"Kim Haru, be quiet, I am taking you home"
"Whatever, Mr. Choi"

She sat in and I did too, I sighed and looked at her who was smiling. "Such a troublemaker, your brothers are so worried"
"and you?"
"Wouldn't have come here, leaving my mother if I wasn't worried"
"I'm sorry, I treated you so bad these days"
"it's okay, I would've done the same"
She looked in the front.

"Is something wrong, Haru?"
"Yeah, I was here to tell someone, something important but someone ruined it"
"Who- wait, here? That- that café guy you mean?"
"Yeah, sure, Yoshi, at least he would listen to me and do what I want him to"
"What do you want him to do?"
I glared at her, she looked away.

"N-nothing"
"Recover soon, then you can tell things to anyone you want"
I sighed and started the engine.

Haru stood on her seat and shifted to mine all of a sudden, she took the car key and went back to her seat.

"What now, Haru?"
"Don't call me that"
"Give me the car key, miss snow"
"Take it", She kept it beneath her and smiled at me.

I looked in the front. "See, I am wet right now-"
"Mhm?"
"Haru-"
"Again?"
"Please give me the key"
"If it were this easy-"

I sighed and shifted to hover her on her seat she gasped. "The key?"
She smiled again and looked away as she shook her head.

"This is the last time I am saying"
"Not giving"

I bent down to kiss her, making her eyes widen, she dropped the key from her hand, causing me to smirk within the kiss. I pulled out the seat belt and locked it for her, I pulled away and smiled at her, she still wasn't out of the kiss.

I shifted back to my seat and started the engine.

I took at glance at Haru, she wasn't blinking, I touched my lips and smiled. I whispered, "You mentioned it first so.."

She didn't react to that. After reaching to her house, I opened the door for her, she didn't look at me and went inside. I followed her, smiling.

Taehyung Hyung came there, Haru went in without answering him, when he asked, "where were you, Haru?"

"What happened to her, Hyunsuk?"
"Don't worry Hyung, she'll be fine in some time"
"Why are you wet?"
"I- Just-"
"Come in, change into my clothes"
"But mom-"
"Don't worry, I sent Jungkook there as well"

I nodded and went in. After changing into his clothes, which were quite big for me, I went into Haru's room, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and looked around the room, when the bathroom's door opened. Haru looked at me and closed it again.

I chuckled and went towards the door, "come on, I won't bite you miss snow"
She opened the door slowly and looked on the floor. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

She looked at me in shock "what? Don't be shocked, this is going to be common now"
"What-"
"I am leaving"
"Hyunsuk!"

Thanks for reading the story!
Have a good day! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 11.8K 58
Like an enigma, her mind is an empty incomplete mess. Lee Jae Kyung wants to unveil the memories her brain had been hiding from her. Eager to chase o...
343 8 23
Reader x BTS. This story starts as 4 best friends. The three friends fell for an ordinary girl from their pasts. Little did they know, this story was...
69.1K 3.8K 46
*:..qoβ—‹ ON HOLD β—‹oq..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
2.8K 133 10
Yeorin is a girl who lived with her 8 brothers, suddenly, something happened in their country, something very dangerous who could see sharply, hear e...