The Billionaire Quartet

By AidinWhite

{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along wit... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine

Chapter Thirty Two

6.7K 204 8
By AidinWhite

It was the night of the party as I walked out of my house dressed in black pants and dress shirt, my white dress coat hanging over my arm.

Olivia had told me that she didn't want to be late getting there, and I had promised we would get their right as everyone else did. I also told her that it was Wayne Pierce's daughter Lea who was hosting it.

I walked into my garage and over to my Porsche Carrera GT which had been my dream car for several years so I had bought a solid black one all the way down to the nuts that are two different shades of grey to signify which side the rims go on.

Pulling open the door I pull on my coat, and get into the car, and start it.

Leave it to my dumb ass to own the worlds most dangerous Porsche.

I then engage the clutch and drive away, double checking that the garage doors are shut and that the wing at the back of the car, is fully down and locked like that.

The forty-five minute drive is gone quickly however and I soon reach Olivia's block where I park and get out of the car right as the front door opens and Olivia walks out in a white knee length dress with a black bow tied at her waist though I'm pretty sure though the ribbon looks like it goes around the dress it's only a design feature and not separate.

She also looks stunning her make up is simple but the golden smokey eye look she has along with eyeliner, and mascara has made this already beautiful girl look indescribable.

"Bellissima you look breathtaking" I say and watch her blush and look down.

"Thank you, you look handsome" I smirk and walk around to the passenger side to open her door.

Once she gets in I walk around to my side of the car and get in.

"Where are we going for the party".

"Scarsdale, also I got my four Koenigsegg's sold, all to the same guy".

"You did that in two days".

"Yes, I did, I plan on using that money for a charity to families in Africa who are starving".

"I hope that makes them happy" Olivia says, this girl has seen every part of my life, and thank God she's not here for my money though I will admit seeing her driving an SLR does show me how it suits her.

"I would hope so, I like helping people" I say as we cross the Brooklyn Bridge, and join the Manhattan traffic.

"You're such a softie at times like a marshmallow" Olivia teases and I speed up and get into the lane beside us.

"Keep teasing me see where that gets you, but in the mean time I get to spend tonight. With you".

Olivia smiles and nods, "are the boys coming".

"They're already there" I reply.

"Of course they are" Olivia remarks rolling her eyes.

I've definitely rubbed off on her.

About fifteen minutes pass of me driving until we reach a grey and white Colonial style mansion, there was also dozens of fancy cars but a Mercedes C63, Maserati Granturismo, and Lamborghini Centenario catch my eye as they are all parked in a neat row while the group got out of them same as several other people, who were all heading towards the house as my Carrera GT pulled up, catching eyes as this car often does.

"That's a lot of people on us" Olivia says and I can hear. Her nervousness.

"You look amazing bellissima, also that's kind of what happens when one is friends with all of the group" I say and get out of the car, right before Olivia does.

I then lock the car and take her hand to ease some of her nervousness become of the few lingering eyes on the group.

"I never knew you had a CGT in your garage" Riley said locking his own car.

"Yes because you'd probably scratch it just by looking at the thing" I say, and Hunter and Nico chuckle, Olivia just shakes her head while smiling.

We then walk towards the front door and up to where Lea and a few of her friends were in various shades of sequin dresses.

"Adrian, Nico, Hunter, Riley, and Olivia isn't it" Lea says her usual gleeful smile across her face, it also made me wonder how her father could be such a shallow person but his daughter was so happy. Much be more like her mom.

"Lea, thank you for having us" I say and I walk in with my hand still holding Olivia's, Riley held Ava's, and Hunter seemed to be in conversation with Mia. Maybe Hunter and Mia have never lost the bond they held.

As the seven of us walk inside we look through the mansion admiring the modern renovation that had been done to the home.

"This is beautiful" Olivia comments as we pass the white modern kitchen which even covered in cups looks very clean.

"It is" I say right before grabbing a glass of whatever Lea had pulled out, and take a sip of it.

Chardonnay.

"What is it?" Olivia asks reaching for a glass.

"White wine, in a champagne glass" I say taking another sip.

"Oh, I've never had white wine" she says observing it cautiously while taking a sip.

"It's a lot lighter then red, as in it's not as rich".

"I can tell, whatever only let me have two" Olivia says.

"Yes and remind me to have a few glasses of water before we leave" I say as we walk out to the backyard where the real party seems to be happening.

People begin to take in all of us as we walk through the lines of dancing people and whenever I see someone give anything other then a glance at Olivia I glare coldly.

No wonder people are scared of me I'm literally the most anti social human being on the planet.

We eventually stop in a small gazebo and I lean against the wooden railing as the party rages, minus the fact that the pool is open which surprises me its fucking cold outside and this pool is open it's probably warm to.

"I don't know how its warm back here it's winter, and thirty five degrees" Olivia says looking at me as she finishes her glass.

"Yeah if it was summer and eighty I might not be this surprised" I say finishing my own, before looking over all of the dancing people. "Want to join them we won't be as cold?".

"Sure" she says and I smile before leading her out into the crowd where we begin to dance as time goes on I begin to smile and Olivia seems to as well, right before I hear the music slow.

This always happens and I have no complaints.

"Bellissima" I say reaching out my hand, which she takes with an infectious smile.

I then pull her close to my chest and we quickly copy what everyone else is doing, I also take this moment to take in her grey green eyes, not just the emerald and slate colours in each eye, but how they seem filled with happiness and hope, how whenever I look into them I see how innocent and pure she is, I see the girl who changed me for the better.

I never wanted to change I never thought I could or even that I was ever going to be capable of getting redemption for all the things I did I always thought I could never care so deeply about anyone then I met the angel who has become so much more to me then I imagined.

"Adrian" Olivia says and I break from my thoughts.

"Livi" I reply.

"You're looking at me like I'm the only girl in the world" she says and I can see the blush on her cheeks and the smile that seems to fill every crack in me with gold.

"Maybe that's because you are, to me at least".

"Don't mess with me" she says playfully hitting me and I smirk.

"Never, you mean a lot to me and what I said about emotions stand I will never mess with anyone's especially yours", and as I say this I catch myself getting closer and closer to her.

"What makes me special?".

"So many things" and with that I press my lips to hers for the second time.

Maybe this is what it's like to be kissing an angel?

I thought that would be a nice ending and a awaited event between them. Also I've been hiding in my basement because its been like 40+ degrees all weekend I live in Canada so it might seem wierd I'm using Fahrenheit in the book don't kill me for that. But comment, vote and share I appreciate the support. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 1.7K 60
{Book #2 of The Winters Series} A week after leaving New York Adrian Winters once plagued by blame of the kidnapping of his girlfriend, turned to par...
15.2K 676 80
{Book #1 of The Devils Series} Thornbrook Academy the school some of the world's most successful people attended, and the domain of the children of t...
598K 19.8K 47
HEIRS SERIES #1 ~Eres Academy~ Paige Bennet is a commoner. Wealth isn't in her vocabulary, nor is designer...
4.6M 142K 48
BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic teacher's bones, the secret billionaire...