๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐

By -deethaintrovert

"๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž" -๐€ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ

29.2K 881 271
By -deethaintrovert

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧,𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

"Diss me one more time imma vacate for a month." I rapped as I stepped out of my orange hellcat SRT. I was currently outside of my older brother Nylan's house to come pickup my nephew.

I haven't seen my nephew in about a good month and a half, due to his mom keeping him away from us. S when we do get him we enjoy our time with him because we never know when his mother will suddenly want to get him back.

Shutting my car door I hit the alarm on it twice, walking towards my brother's front door. Knocking on it he was taking too long causing me to hit it harder while making a beat. I was cut short when the door was yanked open and I feel forward but was mushed back.

I was met with my older brother mugging me like I kidnapped his child. Which is what I came to do.

"Why do you always have to act the way you do ? You could't knock like a normal person ?" Nylan asked as he stared at me.

"Hello to you too big brother, can you tell my nephew that his aunt is here to pick him up ?" I said as I looked at him blinking my eyes rapidly.

"Oh my goosshhhh, Nylani I just got him ! Why couldn't you come get him in two more days." Nylan whined like a four year old.

"You said you want me to do it ?" I said before mushing Nylan back by his forehead. I proceeded to walk into the house, making a left.

I heard litle feet running and not too long after my legs were crashed into by none other than my nephew Nyairi. Nyairi looked just like my older brother, it looked like somebody hit copy on Nylan's face and pasted it onto Nyairi's.

He had everything that his dad had from his deep dark smooth skin,slanted eyes,thick bushy eyebrows,jaw structure, his hair was longer than his fathers but the color and texture was exactly like Nylan's. The only difference is that Nyairi had this very mean mug, it was natural and most say that he got it from me.

"TT, da said you were at work today and couldn't answer the phone." He said as I picked him up hugging him tightly.

"Oh really." I said turning around to look at Nylan, who was telling Nyairi to shush. He saw that he was caught and threw me a tight lipped smile.

"You wanna leave now ? You got your nephew." Nylan said pointing to the door. I laughed a little before speaking.

"He has to get his bear." I said knowing that he wouldn't go to sleep and I wasn't going to deal with the melt down he was gonna throw.

"Alright, go get ya bear bink." Nylan said, making me let him down. As soon as his feet hit the ground he ran out the room.

"Hey bubba." I said as I walked over to him with my arms opened. He instantly embraced me in a hug, squeezing me a little.

"Hi toot." He said chuckling as he spoke. After he released me I went and sat on the couch waiting for Nyairi to find his bear.

Pulling my phone out, I went to instagram and posted the mirror pictures I took before I left out of the house.

________________________________

SWIPE

Liked by langates,rodwave,and 700,798 others .....

Theenylaniazure : lil chocolate brownskin 🤎

langates : toot 💙

nylaniazurefanpage : lanii 🥰😍😍

LOAD MORE COMMENTS
________________________________

Hearing footsteps, I looked up to see Ny with his teddy bear in his had and a blanket. I leaned up asking him if he was ready and he nodded his head. He lifted his hands for me to pick him up which made me lift him up hoisting him up on my hip. I grabbed his backpack that held some of his clothes and I felt Nylan start to kind of shove me.

"Alright, you got ya nephew now leave my house, and CALL me BEFORE you drop him off !" Nylan said as he pushed me toward the door.

"Ight nigga, stop touching me and let me find out you trynna be grown Nylan Amir ." I said with my face scrunched up.

"I am grown little girl, now get out ! Goodbye, adios, be gone, allat !" Nylan said before opening the door pushing us out while Ny laughed like it was the most funnest thing ever. I shook my head because this boy found everything funny.

"Well, bug you ready to go to the store ?" I asked as I looked over at him to see his face lit up in excitement.

"Yes !" He practically screeched in my ear which made me wince a little due to him being directly next to my ear. I nodded my head as I walked to my car, placing him into his booster seat. I strapped him in and then glanced at him smiling a little as I watched him look around.

"Can tt have kisses before we go ?" I asked him smiling. He looked at me with a wide smile on his face, he nodded then wrapped his arms around my neck kissing me all over my face.

"Thank you dooda." I said as I kissed his forehead.

"Welcome tee." He said as he kicked his feet causing me to laugh. I shut his door, jogging over to the driver's side sliding into my car. Putting my seatbelt on with the help of the reminder Ny gave me as soon as I got in. I held the start button for about three seconds before my car rumbled to life.

I made sure my phone was connected to my car before looking back at Ny.

"What you want me to play ?" I asked him as I unlocked my phone.

"Paw paw !" He yelled in response, I nodded going to the playlist specifically with my dad's music. I pressed shuffle and Imagine That by Kevin Gates started to play.

"I'm not a human being and I came up from nothin' just imagine that. Now I got my own, just imagine that, tried to take it from me, I went and got it back. I lost day one, just imagine that feelin' like it's all on me. Soon as they fall, they gon' call on me I remember when they used to talk 'bout me. These days now I got it all, just imagine that." Me and Ny sung as I pulled off heading to Walmart.

*Skip the car ride*

Parking my car in the handicap spot, I took out the placard I had and opened my door. Grabbing my phone, and my keys I slammed the door walking to the back door on the passenger side. I unbuckled Ny and grabbed his ipad after helping him out the car. I picked him up walking towards the entrance of Walmart. Going over to the buggy's I pulled one out placing Ny in it. He started whining which made me shake my head.

"Nope, we not doing it." I said shaking my head, he started to cry which made me roll my eyes, Little kids loved to cry as soon as they got into the cart, and when you took them out they cried and complained just to get back in.

I pushed the cart into the store, my mind already set on making taco's. I was basically tuning Ny and his tantrum out til he started to get a little louder. Nobody was really paying attention but I was ready to pop a damn perc already. Stopping the cart I took him out and took his ipad from him sitting it back in the cart. He stopped crying but now he wanted the ipad.

After getting everything we needed for tacos, we were in the snack aisle so Ny could get him some more snacks for himself.

"Tee, wan get back in the cart." Ny said looking up at me. I shook my head laughing as I picked him up plopping him in the cart. After grabbing all of Ny's snacks I started to grab my own.

"After tee get her snacks we gone go to the toy aisle ok ?" I asked him as I looked down at him.

"Ok." He replied with his eyes glued to his ipad.

I nodded a little a grabbed everything I needed to grab. Which consisted of a big box of rice krispies, a package of coconut dream keebler cookies, a box of slim jims, a box of sour fruit snacks, two boxes of fruit rollups, and two boxes of gushers.

I then pushed the cart with me to the juice aisle and grabbed some cranberry juices. I grabbed two jugs of cranmango, two white cranstrawberries, cran apple, and two regular cranberry juices.

(Cranmango is elite, and it smacks ! argue wit ya granny)

Moving over to the toy aisle I let Ny pick out a good amount toys before we walked over to the checkout line. I know I had well over twenty items so self checkout was out of the question. I felt eyes on me as I stood in line on my phone waiting for person in front of me to be done. Looking up I looked around til I locked eyes with a man.

He stood there and studied me as I did the same to him. I looked from his face, down to his feet multiple times taking in the tattoos I could see. I saw certain tattoos that started but were hidden by his shirt.

I involuntarily bit my lip as I analyzed him, I was snapped out of my mini trance by the lady behind the scanner telling me I could move up. I thanked her as I took all of the things out of my cart and sat it on the belt. I watched as she scanned everything as a young boy came over and started bagging everything. I offered to help him by sitting the bags in the cart but he insisted he did it himself. After she rung everything up she told me my total.

"Your total is five hundred forty three dollars and ninety eight cents." She said a little loudly, which made me refrain from rolling my eyes. I got the money but why she gotta be so loud ?

I pulled out my wallet counting off six hundred dollars in hundred dollar bills. I gave it to her as I watched her eyes slightly widen but she quickly changed her face. She passed me my change, and gave the boy the change.

"Thank you." He said as he smiled a little, he looked about sixteen or seventeen.

"Your welcome." I said as I sent him a warm smile. I made sure dooda was ok and kept making my way to the doors. The man at the door looked at my receipt and marked it with a marker and gave it back. I nodded my head to him as he returned the gesture.  I pushed the cart over to my car and popped my trunk, I took dooda out and secured him in his booster seat and passed him his ipad. I closed the door and locked them afterwards and went back over to my cart. I started to take a bag out before another Walmart employee came over and told me that he had it.

"I got it ma'am, you can sit in your car while I put the bags in." He said as he gently grabbed the bag out of my hold.

"Are you sure ? I could've did it myself." I said as I reached for another bag.

"No, I got it." He said as he took that bag also and moved me over a little. I threw my hands up and walked to my drivers door. I unlocked my door using my key fob and slid back into my car. I pressed the start button, keeping my car in park occupying my time with my phone, about a minute later I heard the trunk slam and a knock on the trunk. I rolled my window down and caught the boy before he could fully walk away.

Pulling out sixty dollars, I placed it in his hand and thanked him for putting my bags away. He thanked me which made me tell him no problem. Glancing in the back seat I looked to see dooda sleep, which made me chuckle a little. I placed my car into reverse and backed out, after putting my car in the right direction I put it in drive making my way home.

Driving through the gate of my home after entering the pass code I made sure they shut before proceeding to the front of my house. Parking my car right in front of my door, I got out shutting my door afterwards. Walking over to the back door I opened it unbuckling his seatbelt I picked him up. Hoisting him up a little I lifted my doorbell placing my thumb on the bed which made my door beep and open. I walked through, going up to his room that had the name 'DOODA' on it in bold letters and a lot of spider man and other marvel characters on it. I took all his stuff off and hung it up and put it away as I took it off.

Leaving out of his room, I jogged down the steps walking back out the front door. Popping my trunk with my keys, I grabbed as many bags as I could. three trips later I had all the bags in the house. I got into my car parking my car on the side instead of directly in front of my house. Gathering all of my things, I grabbed my phone, keys, and my wallet. Going into the house I started to put everything away.

Twenty minutes later I was turning the stove eye up to 8, and placing a non stick pan onto the eye. I had the meat defrosted already because I took it out before I took everything else out of the bags. I had all the seasonings that I would need set up already, I placed my hand over the skillet to see if it had heated up enough. I felt the heat coming off the skillet which made me nod in approval.

Grabbing the hamburger meat, I opened the pack and started grabbing chunks of it out. As I placed it into the skillet I slightly broke it apart. I had all the meat in the skillet and it was starting to cook. Five minutes later I started moving the meat around with a spatula seeing that all of it was brown and ready to be drained. Grabbing the metal strainer I had, I poured the meat into it over the sink blowing a little as steam raised and went directly into my face.

Dumping the meat into the skillet I seasoned it with the taco seasoning, and then sprinkled onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and some seasoned salt. I placed that on low and turned the oven on for the shells.

"Dooda you want soft or hard shell ?" I asked him as I took all three different shell types out. I had the Dorito's hard shells, regular hard shells, and soft tortilla shells.

"I want both tee." He said as he sat on top of the island with nothing but some basketball shorts, and some long ass socks on.

"Dooda that's how you gone eat ?" I asked him holding back my laugh as soon as his face turned up. I was placing the shells in the oven so they would have enough crunch to them. I placed five Dorito shells on the rack, three regular ones, and three soft tortilla shells.

"Yes." He said in a duh tone nodding his head.

"How many taco's you want ?" I asked him.

"Three." He responded as he picked his ipad up.

He confirmed my suspicions on if he wanted one of each shell with that answer right there. I waited another minute before pulling the shells out slightly burning my fingertips while doing it. Letting the shells cool down I filled four Doritos shells with hamburger meat before doing the same to two regular hard shells, and two soft shells.

"Dooda what all you want on yo taco's ?" I asked him as I got all the stuff out.

"Lettuce, sauce, and sour cream." He replied as he rubbed him stomach while looking at his ipad.

"Ight." I said as I started putting all the stuff he wanted on his doing the same to my plate.

After eating, washing the dishes, and cleaning the kitchen, I was currently gathering my clothes for a shower. Dooda was already in the tub due to him knowing how to run his own bath water. I grabbed a tee shirt, sports bra, and some boy shorts.

Walking into the bathroom I started my shower, and waited for the water to heat up. Seeing the mirror start to fog, I stripped out of my clothes tossing them into the white tall dirty clothes hamper I had in the corner of my bathroom. Sliding the shower door open, I stepped into the shower closing the door behind me. I stepped under the water my muscles instantly relaxing from the hot water.

"Hey Alexa, play Come Through and Chill by Miguel." I spoke loudly.

"Playing come through and chill by miguel from apple music library." Alexa repeated.

The beat to the song started to play, and Miguel's voice soon came through my speakers.

"Hello, stranger. It's been a minute since we last kicked it,by the way, I just got in town. That I won't let cumulus clouds all in the sky ruin my vibe." I sung with my eyes closed as I rotated my head around.

Fifteen minutes, I was out the shower and drying off. I grabbed my container of Shea Butter taking the top off of the I used the back of my nails to scoop it carefully, wiping it on the palm of my hand. I repeated this process a couples times til my full body was moisturized. I slipped my sports bra on, pulling on my shirt afterwards. I lastly slid my boy shorts on, collecting my dry towel from off of my bed.

I hung it up, grabbing my fresh and clean body mist from pink I sprayed it all over my body. Getting my phone from off my vanity, I climbed into my bed pulling up the roku app on my phone. Connecting to my TV I went straight to Netflix resuming my episode of Criminal Minds. I grabbed my charger hooking my phone up, sliding down into my mattress. I heard knocks on my door followed by a voice.

"Tee ! I can sleep in here with you ?" Dooda asked as he pushed my door open. I frowned my face up a little before speaking.

"Hell naw ! Go sleep in yo room ." I replied looking over at him for a reaction.

"I'm just playing dooda come on ." I said lifting my covers so he could get under them.

"Good, cause I was finna cry so you could say yes." He responded as he wiped his face that had a single tear streaming down it.

"Aw hell nah, you ain't shit." I said as I shook my head laughing.

He stuck his feet under me, sleeping in the weird ass positions he usually sleep in. fifteen minutes later he was sleeping, snoring with his mouth wide open as if he was someone's drunk uncle. Feeling myself get sleepy I turned Criminal Minds off and turned on something random, something I wouldn't care about falling asleep while watching it. Turning my TV down I snuggled deeper into my covers feeling sleep take over me.

First revised, and edited chapter. Way longer than the first chapter when I first started this book.

Thoughts ?

How y'all feel about it ?

-Introvertt outt !! 🤾🏽‍♀️

Vote, comment, and share !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 25.6K 27
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"
42.1K 2.2K 18
แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› ษช๊œฑ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ สแดแดœส€ สŸแดแด ษชษดษข ษช๊œฑ แด€แด›.
480K 18K 32
"๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ" -๐€ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
372K 11.3K 56
"๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ"โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ-๐šž๐š—๐š”๐š—๏ฟฝ...