CEO'S GIRL

By anushkaaa01

Jenifer Martin, a girl from California. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has a superb busin... More

INTRODUCTION
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

21:

125K 2.8K 218
By anushkaaa01

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

"WHAT?!!" Theo, Scott and Peter screamed.

"Yes guys, Jen and I are dating. You are not allowed to tell this to anyone, Jen wants to keep it private initially." I explained to them.

"But how? Didn't she tell me that she is not up for dating?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, but when I went to Athens I kissed her. Though she didn't kiss me back then, I knew that kiss meant something to both of us. When I came back, I tried behaving normal as if the kiss didn't happen, but Jen asked me that if that kiss meant something to me? And I couldn't refuse. So here we are dating!"

"I'm happy you finally got a girlfriend, and a good one. Not some clingy slut." Scott smiled.

"Yeah, good for you buddy. Jenifer seems a nice girl." Peter nodded.

"I knew it this would be coming. I'm so happy for you man!" Theo hugged me.

"Thank you thank you guys. Would you like to have something?"

We were actually sitting at my office.

"Jenifer Martin special coffee." They all said in unison. I chuckled.

"Jen!! Theo, Scott, Peter and I want Jenifer Martin Special coffee." I said in the intercom.

"I will be on it." Jen said from the other side, I'm sure she had a big smile on her face.

Within 10 minutes, there was a knock on my cabin door. "Come on in!!"

Jenifer entered the cabin with a sweet smile on her face. She looked beautiful everyday. She is stunning. She was wearing white shirt and light pink pant. She have worn a nude sandals.

As she entered, my lips turned into a big smile, how can I not? She is just amazing. And we are dating. How can I not be happy about it?

"Good evening everyone." She said addressing my friends.

"Hey Jen, how are you?" Theo got up to hug her.

"I'm good. What about you?" She asked with a smile on her face. I guess she feels comfortable with Theo the most as she have met him much more than Scott and Peter.

"I'm feeling absolutely best as I got to know that you and this man Damian are dating."

"I know right. Jen you said no to me and yes to him? I guess I will just go to attain salvation in the  mountains." Scott showed fake hurt.

Jen laughed, "You are such a drama king Scott. I'm sure you are going to meet your love of the life pretty soon."

"Dream on Jen. Scott and love? Hah! Not happening." I laughed.

"Oh you shut up. You have got a super amazing girlfriend. Let me find mine now." Scott glared at me I know he is just kidding.

"I'm shocked too.  I mean last time we met you were just his assistant. And now his girlfriend." Peter said.

JENIFER'S P.O.V

"I thought you were going to keep mum the whole time. And for your knowledge, we met a month ago. A lot can happen in a month." Jen said in her sassy tone to Peter.

"I'm staying away from you. You just speak so blunt yet so right. I can't handle you. I pray for you Damian." Peter shook his head.

"You will get used to it. You are my boyfriends close friends. So will meet often Peter." I chuckled.

"I wonder how your girlfriend or future wife will handle you. You are so quiet." I said without much thinking but then I knew I made a mistake.

All three of them got so serious. Like their faces were just blank. I could feel the tension in air. I couldn't read any of them.

"My wife died giving birth to our son. Our son didn't survive too." Peter broke the silence looking out of the window behind Damian.

Oh my god! That's terrible.

I looked at Damian to just believe this is true. I mean it is such unfortunate thing for Peter. I can't even imagine. Damian just nodded.

"Oh my god Peter. I'm really very sorry. I didn't know." I said looking with sympathy towards Peter.

"It's okay. It's been three years. I'm trying to move on." Peter gave a sad smile.

"And you will move on." I smiled back.

"Let's leave guys. We have our own companies to run." Theo got up.

"Yes, my meeting is scheduled in an hour." Scott, who I have seen always joking and flirting was suddenly in business mode.

"You work too?" I tried to my laugh.

"Yes I work Jen." He glared at me and I glared in return.

"Good bye Jenifer." Peter said putting his mobile in his pockets.

"Bye Peter. See you guys."

"Bye everyone." Damian waved.

One by one everyone left the cabin leaving Damian and I alone.

Damian hugged me from the back, keeping his head in the crook of my neck. He smelled my hair.

"Your friends are all so different." I said.

"Yes, even I sometimes think how did we end up as friends? Like Theo and I were together in high school so it is obvious. But Scott and Peter we met through business. And now are very close friends. I hope they didn't make you uncomfortable."

"No. Not at all. They are all good guys."

"Okay now enough of other talks. Tell me would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" He asked kissing my cheek.

In a week of dating Damian Wilson, I have come to know he is touchy touchy person. He likes to show affection by hugging, kissing, caressing me. And I love it. I don't like to bring my ex back but he never used to be so warm. He was very cold. I don't know why I fell for him.

"I would love too. But is it okay if it's dinner at home? We can order Chinese. I just don't want to get dressed and go out tonight."

"Of course why not. Your house or mine?"

"Mine would be better."

"Alrighty. Let me complete my work and please call the Production  team tomorrow morning on urgent basis. I have to have meeting with them. Our demand is so much right now but couple of branches in San Jose have not been supplied with products." He said.

I nodded positively, "I will be on it. Don't worry." Giving smile to him I left the cabin.

  *****************

Hey guys. I hope you like this chapter. Pls pls pls vote comment and follow me for more updates.

I will be honest with you guys, now I'm having trouble thinking of story. I have 7-8 chapters ready as  draft but after that I don't have a story line. I would ask you would you like Stephanie to come back or Jen's ex Caleb to come back.
Comment down okay?

Love,
A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 888 26
β€’β„œπ”²π”« 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔒 π”Ÿπ”²π”±π”±π”’π”―π”£π”©π”Ά, π”Ÿπ”’π”£π”¬π”―π”’ 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔱𝔬𝔬 π”©π”žπ”±π”’β€’ "Love starts with a spark and turns into a bonfire. But the way I exper...
523 142 12
One chance, one glance and one night was all it took Ella Wilsonville to change her life. And just like that, she became the most important existence...
2.6K 67 61
Zoe is a kind and simple woman who works as an assistant for Dante, a cold and powerful CEO who has a five-year-old daughter named Chloe. Dante needs...
1.4M 33.7K 61
When Charlotte is left devastated by her boyfriend's infidelity. She finds herself persuaded into a night out with her friends. In which she meets ch...