When Mr.Arrogant Marries Ms.S...

By moniagnes

"Get the hell out of my room", he shouted as soon as I entered his room. Is he for real? How can he be this p... More

Author's Note
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51

Chapter-43

33.5K 1.4K 297
By moniagnes

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

He is here. He is here to see me.

Is he okay?

Let me go and steal a glance of him.

No..Isabella..you can't.

You will run to him.

But just a glance.. I will be hiding anyway.

No.

After like hours of debating I was here behind the curtain catching a glimpse of him.

He looked tired and stressed.

I swallowed hard.

When his eyes came upstairs I got inside.

My heart started beating fast.

It started its whimper to get to him.

Something flowed down my cheeks.

Wiping the tears I hid my face in pillow.

Why Aaron?

Just Why?

You don't have to come all the way here.

I'm not going to change my decision.

Call me stupid or coward or whatever you like.

It's not easy to see those eyes not feeling guilty as I'm the reason to put you to deathbed.

I can't fulfill my promise to you.

You are everything a woman wants.

I'm no special.

I now wanted our relationship in next level when I know you are least interested in it.

My heart squeezed in pain.

I gulped hard to control my tears.

I miss his teasing smirk.

I miss his hypnotising eyes.

I miss our annoying conversations.

I miss our little chats.

God..please give me some medicine to take away this pain.

I get it now. That relationship can be very complicated if we prefer to be selfish.

Mia came inside.

"He is waiting for you", she said slightly getting annoyed by me.

Her pregnancy harmonies were at peak now.

"I'm not going anywhere", I said still lying.

"Bell..he came all the way here to see you. Don't be stubborn and meet him now", she demanded.

"Please Mia. Please. I can't face him", my slow response made her pissed.

"Whatever Bell. Remember one thing. You are a pain in ass and you are breaking a poor guy who is a gem", she stated the fact and went out.

I'm doing it for him.

Him your ass.

Isabella you are doing this to escape from reality.

My inner voice being a bitch hit my face with truth.

I...What am I going to do now?

** 2 Months Later**

"Aunt Bell..please smile a little", Ria whined.

"I'm smiling baby..", I pulled a smile wider.

"No.. something is missing Aunt Bell", she whined again.

"Ria", I snapped making her eyes water making me guilty.

"Your Aunt is snappy from morning. Come to be baby... we'll take a better pic", Lay called Ria while she smiled and jumped to her.

After taking pictures Lay came to me while Ria went down.

"You are being rude for no reason", Lay said taking a seat next to me.

"I know", I sighed falling back to the bed staring at the ceiling.

"You are not yourself anymore Bell. You changed", she laid next to me staring at my face.

"I know", I sighed again.

"I badly wanted to slap you if you sigh again", she said smiling.

"I know", I sighed while Lay slapped me making me mad.

"What was that for?", I asked rubbing my cheeks ready to attack her.

"I said I will slap you if you sigh again and you sighed", she smirked making me roll my eyes at her.

"Girl..please stop moping your face on floor. The floor was already super clean with the help of your drool", I laughed hearing her.

Lay can be hilarious.

"Finally you laughed", she smiled making me seize my laugh.

"You know you can talk to me", she dragged while I closed my eyes to calm down.

"I don't know Lay. I'm missing him terribly. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't do anything. Wherever I go, Whatever I do, I remember him. It's paining here Lay. It's killing me. The nightmares...god...I'm guilty to put him in hospital. I'm guilty for ghosting him. It's terrible. I feel lonely. I feel like I lost my world. I feel like I lost my meaning to live. What am I going to do Lay?", a tear escaped my eyes making my hands move to my eyes shielding it to prevent her from seeing me.

"Same here. I know I'm terribly wrong to leave him without a word but I'm confused", her words made me question.

"Who Austin?", I asked while she shook her head in denial.

"Ryan", her answer made me gasp.

Now I'm sitting straight staring at her to answer all my unasked questions.

"He kissed me..".

"What? How? When? Where? Did you like it? Did he force it on you? How was it? It was your first kiss right?", I asked as my eyes and ears were wide open to fill in all the details.

"I thought I liked Austin. Then this Ryan started avoiding me making me feel sad and annoyed. I asked him one day and he kissed me..and I kissed him back", She finished.

"You like him", I smiled at her.

"Yeah..I do", she accepted it right away.

"Then what is the problem?", I asked getting confused by her behaviour.

If both of them like each other, they should start seeing each other right?

"It's complicated", her words made me feel deep.

"Relationship is always complicated Lay" I said as my excitement got drained.

"I don't want to lose my best friend", her fear was evident.

"If you start to avoid each other, you both will be uncomfortable. The friendship will fade off. Why? cause you like each other. If you start seeing each other then it's totally okay. Cause you will not be able to avoid your feelings forever.You will be his lover. Either way  the result will be same. So why not try the positive one?", I suggested my honest opinion.

"Girl..when did you become a love expert?", She smirked making me scoff.

Her expression changed.

"Why do I get this feeling like you know tears ago that Ryan is into me?", Her question made me gasp while she turned mad as hell.

The mad dog is back.

"You bitch..You know yet you didn't tell me", she launched herself at me while I let her have her way with me.

I didn't fight back because my friends found their love for each other.

I started laughing seeing her furious.

"Ryan was my friend you know", I giggled in air.

"Then me?", She stopped her actions and asked me.

"You are No one", I smirked making her even mad.

When she started to bite me I stopped her and started tickling her.

"Bell..Stop..it.haha..its not funny", she laughed hard making me laugh too.

If not for Lay on my side I would have probably gone mad years ago.

Suddenly her phone ringed.

She blushed seeing the caller ID while I know who is it.

When she answered her expression changed.

Her eyes watered while she shook in horror.

"Lay..What is it?", I asked shaking her to get into reality.

"Ryan..Ryan...is in hospital", she said making me my worst fear return after three months.

"Let's get going", I urged her with me to airport making me scared.

"Please be okay Ryan. We are coming", I prayed silently.

When we reached hospital I saw Ryan playing in bed making me confused.

"What the hell Ryan? Are you okay?", I ran to him but no injuries found making me mad as hell.

"I'm sorry ", Ryan mumbled.

Before I could shout at him I was enveloped in a familiar warmth I'm yearning for months.

I gasped. Aaron's scent invaded me making my heart beat crazily.

"You are okay", he sound confused pulling away from the hug as his cold eyes scanned me.

"What is this Ryan?", He asked in his dangerous tone which made me flinch.

Aaron is not the one I know. He looked entirely different making me scared.

He looked cold and distant.

The next thing happened shattered me.

"Aaron let's go", a woman who looked extremely beautiful brought her hand around his hands.

I felt someone scratched me with knife.

Aaron calmed down the instant her hands in his.

He moved on.

He found his happiness.

You should be happy for him Isabella.

But why do I feel like I have fallen into a dark pit where no one could help me or save me.

Suddenly I felt suffocating.

When I'm about to fall back I steadied myself.

"Let's go guys", I said to my friends and got out of the place.

I made a mistake that I can't take back or rectify it.

The tears started pooling in my eyes as rain covered my poor state.

Thanking it I let the rain to take away my pain.

But nothing happened.

It hurts like hell!

Isabella king..Collins..you are pathetic!

I never called myself a Kingston but now I badly wanted to.

I have to be Isabella Kingston wife of Aaron Kingston!

I'm a terrible human!

Wish I can disappear to Mars where no one could find me!

*****
God.. I feel poor for Bella🥺🥺

Question of the day?
1.Do you think Aaron moved on?

2. Your favourite song that makes your heart cry out everytime?

Thank you for 23K guys!

Please do comment and vote!

Add the book to your reading list!

Do share the book to your friends!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.4K 55
"where are you going?" I asked him "she needs me I have to go, I'll be back soon" "it's our marriage day Mason. We are about to take our...
1.1M 34.9K 82
Highest ranking: #1 in Millionaire- 28/04/2021 #8 in Romance- 04/05/2021 (Out of 1.33 Million stories, WOW!!!) #2 in boss 13/11/2021 #1 in bitch- 30...
539K 13.8K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
1.2M 54.5K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...