the wrong side of heaven (Den...

By Renegade_Lee_Briggs

as her life could get any better or worse but as for Denver Jones ,her life is complicated between her home... More

epilogue

10 0 0
By Renegade_Lee_Briggs

As my life has changed big time majority , after all my dad remarried someone who gave me a baby sister and plus the goddamn best genius hacker , after all I tooken on the job as a full time officer of grimsborough, Oklahoma at the police department , after all I learned from my father and my mom shelbie briggs from being their oldest daughter, after all with the help of my parents and my little sister Ren, they helped me over come my past life even with  Afghanistan and Iraq , after all I have sister to help me out  to solve cases and mysteries of the past with me .

I'm denver flare Jones and this is my life story and backstory of my trouble past and new life , some of it will take place with my parents and some of my sister in their personal point of view.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
494K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...