Small Child of Mine //Dimitre...

By TheUnstableBean

All my life I've lived in this huge castle with a powerful mother and my three sisters. Ever since I was a s... More

◇Chapter 1◇
◇Chapter 2◇
◇Chapter 3◇
◇Chapter 4◇
◇Chapter 5◇
◇Chapter 6◇
◇Chapter 7◇
◇Chapter 8◇
◇Chapter 9◇
◇Chapter 10◇
◇Chapter 11◇
◇Chapter 12◇
◇Chapter 13◇
◇Chapter 14◇
◇Chapter 15◇
◇Chapter 16◇
◇Chapter 17◇
◇Chapter 18◇
Ending
♡Alcina♡
♡Bela♡
♡Cassandra♡
♡Daniela♡

A/N

2K 61 7
By TheUnstableBean

Hi there

I hope everyone is having a good day.

So I just wanted to talk about what I'm going to do next

I want to have extra, short stories / one shots

I'm not going to make a new book for this they're just going to be after this one because they will have the same lore.

Basically I'm going to write about the Dimitrescus raising Y/N before the events in the book any maybe something after if I feel like it.

Thank you to mikasa_michaelise for the idea!

Also I will be writing another book soon if you're not interested in prolong stuff. It will be an x reader but it will be 5 whole books in one.

If that sounds a bit confusing its just going to be a alcina x reader before a Bela x reader along with a Cassandra x reader following a Daniela x reader and in the end there will be a all Dimitrescus x reader.
I'm not fully sure if the story so it might take a while but it will be out soon.

Anyway thats all I have to say so have a nice day and I'll be back writing more dlc content for you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 18.4K 48
,,I need you. With me". ,,If that's what you want right now, I'll stay". ,,It is what I always want". ............ You have spent your whole life in...
79.3K 3K 26
(Y/N) Dimitrescu, the biological son of the Lady Alcina Dimitrescu, big brother to his three sisters, what will happen when this young man is given a...
9K 209 14
Elania spent her childhood locked away from everyone else because she was 'different' than other children. However when Mother Miranda strikes the vi...
24K 940 21
A first person story follows the life of a woman named Grace and how she goes from a girl who was found by the lady and forced to endure the cruelty...