𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃

By -RI4VEGAS

" 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵" 𝐀𝐏𝐑21 𝐀 𝐑𝐈4𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟏. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝟐. 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝟑. 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟒. 𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝟓. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟔. 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝟕. 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 2 𝐮
𝟖. 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛
𝟗. 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟏𝟎. 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟏𝟏. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝟏𝟐. 𝐠𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧
𝟏𝟑. 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝟏𝟒. 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟏𝟓. 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝟏𝟔. 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝟏𝟕. 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐲
𝟏𝟖. 𝐭𝐥𝐜
𝟏𝟗. 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟎. 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰
𝟐𝟏. 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲
𝟐𝟐. 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝟐𝟑. 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟒. 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟐𝟓. 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟔. 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞
𝟐𝟕. 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬
𝟐𝟖. 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟐𝟗. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎. 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝟒 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟑𝟏. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞
𝟑𝟐. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟑𝟑. 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟑𝟒. 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝟑𝟓. 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞
𝟑𝟔. 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟑𝟕. 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟑𝟖. 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟗. 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥
𝟒𝟏. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒𝟐. 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝟒𝟑. 𝐠.𝐨.𝐚.𝐭
𝟒𝟒. 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝟒𝟓. 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝟒𝟔. 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟒𝟕. 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞
𝟒𝟖. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲
𝟒𝟗. 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝟓𝟎. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
book 2 out!

𝟒𝟎. 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

14.9K 813 464
By -RI4VEGAS

    " 𝐖hat you watchin' baby?" Zymeir asked as he came back in their room with a bowl of noddles.

You and I, we fell in love
I read the signs, ain't know what it was

" The BET Awards now hush, Megan finna perform" she shushed him before going back to smacking on her chips.

Zymeir shook his head and went to lay beside her  " You know i'm happy that you finally eating more and shit, but that don't mean to fuckin' smack on ya' food in my damn ear" he mugged her.

Kafeyah looked at him and did the stank face before going back to watching TV.

But God gotta know he might have peaked when he made you
The cosmos' only mistake is what they named you

" Hands on my knees shaking ass on my thot shit" she rapped before sticking her tongue out.

" Put that shit back in ya' mouth" he shook his head  " Where ya' kids?" he asked before bringing the noodles to his mouth.

" Their room, they sleep" she yawned.

They should call you sugar, you're so sweet
Well, they should call you sugar, 'cause you're so sweet to me

" How the fuck they sleep its 3 in the damn afternoon" he frowned.

" You asking me like i know or something" she looked at him like he was dumb.

" Yeah watch who the fuck you talkin' to. You been gettin' too reckless lately, ion' fuck with it" he chuckled bitterly.

" My bad" she muttered before putting her bag of chips on the nightstand.

" Mhm, gimme kiss" he puckered his lips.

Kafeyah chuckled and pecked his lips a few times before pulling away.

'Cause, baby, you're the sweetest, sweetest, sweetest thing I've known

Zymeir shook his head and grabbed her by the throat before tonguing her down. " When i say gimme kiss, i expect a real kiss princess mhm?" he kissed her neck.

" Zymeir" she whined. " You know exactly what you're doing. Get away from me" she laughed before pulling away.

" Not my fault you get turned on easily" he laughed before putting his hands up.

Even if
You left me out here stranded, my feelings wouldn't change a bit

" And who's fault is that?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

" Don't even do that" he cut his eyes at her " See now my noodles cold" he whined.

Do you know how I feel 'bout that?
Infinite

" Lemme get sum?" she asked trying to reach them.

" Hell nah get the fuck back, i asked you if you wanted sum when i went downstairs and you said no. That's yo ass" he shrugged.

" So that's how you gon do me Kalane. Your wife and the mother of your child? Woww okay" she nodded before chuckling bitterly and putting her attention back on the TV.

" What kind you want princess ?" he asked sighing.

The love I have for you, a diamond couldn't put a dent in it

" Get me beef please" she smiled.

" Aight" he nodded before leaving the room.

" Ouu Saweetie look good" she cooed at the TV before her phone rang.

" Hello?" she answered without looking at the caller ID.

" Hey baby what you doin'?" Ella asked.

" I'm watching the BET Awards" she yawned.

" Knew you would watch that shit. Coi outfit wasn't it though"

" Her outfit was cute, put the pants were a no no for me. But Saweetie ate with that dress"

" No but for real. She looked the fuck good. You saw how Jack tried to holla at her, he was smooth with it too" she laughed.

" Yeah i seen that" she laughed before cutting her eyes at Zymeir once he entered the room with her noodles. " Thank you" she thanked him before bringing the noodles to her mouth.

" Mhm ya' welcome princess. Who you on the phone with?" he asked before going to sit beside her.

Darling, you're the wind under my wings
My heart beats triple time when I see you

She chewed her spoon of noodles and drank from her water bottle before answering him. " Ella" she answered.

" Jaymari get away from me" she laughed " Imma call you back mamas"

" I know you won't but it's okay. Make me a niece or nephew i don't want my baby to be playing alone" she smiled.

" Bye Kafeyah" she laughed before hanging up the phone.

" We should do something" she offered once she finished her noodles.

" There's not a lot we can do princess, it's going on 5 and you can't walk remember" he kissed her forehead.

" Yeah i know" she sadly mumbled.

" Talk ta' me, i know this is stressing you out" he laid her head on his chest.

Somethin' I can't control
If I compared you the Sun, it's outstanding

" It's just that...i feel disabled. I'm used to doing things by myself, like: cooking, cleaning or just walking around you know. Now i can't even work and can't even get up or i'll harm my baby. It's a lot to take in, in a such short amount of time" she ranted.

" I know that it might feel weird fa' you baby, but weon' have any choices better than dealin' with it. I know that you don't like it, i don't either. But it's all fa' the better princess, it's fa' our lil baby you hear me?" he rubbed her lil pudge.

" I hear you" she nodded.

You got a smile that could light up a planet (Smile), yeah (Oh, oh)
And I just wanted you to know (They should call you sugar)

" Cmon, we going to walk ya' kids" he got out of bed before going to get her wheelchair from the closet.

" Don't say it like they ain't ya' kids too" she mugged him before sitting in her wheelchair.

" Only mothafucka i claim is Kash, he likes me" he cheesed.

" You so wrong for that" she laughed before getting her phone from the nightstand.

They should call you sugar, you're so sweet
Well, they should call you sugar (Why?), 'cause you're so sweet to me (Sugar)

Zymeir chuckled before rolling her out their room and making their way toward Kilo and Kash's room.

" Get y'all asses up! We going out" Zymeir rushed them out their room before grabbing their leashes.

" Don't talk to my kids like that" she mugged him.

" Shut that ass up" he picked her up before going down the stairs and sitting her on the couch.

He then went up the stairs and got her wheelchairs and her slippers.

" Hea' princess" he gave her the slippers while he put the leashes and collars on Kilo and Kash.

Cause, baby, you're the sweetest, sweetest, sweetest thing I've known

" Which one you want?" he asked as he put her in her wheelchair.

" I want Kilo, Kash likes you so it'll be easier for you to walk him" she yawned.

Zymeir nodded and gave her Kilo's leash before putting on his slides and rolling her out the house.

He made sure the front door was locked and began walking while rolling Kafeyah at the same time.

" Where we going?" she asked making sure that Kilo didn't go too far.

" The park around the corner, so they can run around" he answered before turning on a different street.

" Alright" she nodded " It's so pretty outside" she cooed looking up at the sky.

And you look so good (Yeah)
And you smell so good

It was going on 6 and sun was slowly going down. The sky was a light pink color and the clouds were more visible than usual.

" Yeah it is" he looked around before entering the park.

" Don't go bother nobody" he warned before taking their leashes out.

As soon as he did, both of them started running around and playing with each other.

" Awe them so cute" she cooed before taking her phone out and recording.

" You look like a whole ass mama recording ya' kid once he graduated kindergarten" he snickered.

" Leave me alone" she laughed before putting her phone in her pocket.

" When ya' doctor appointment?" he asked as he at on the bench next to her.

" I didn't booked an appointment yet" she admitted.

" Why you ain't say nun baby? We bookin' it once we get home" he sighed.

And you taste so good (Yeah)
And you're so, so good

" I'm sorry" she looked down at her stomach.

" Hey it's okay" he lifted her chin up " I love you" he pecked her lips.

" I love you too" she hugged his neck.

You're the sweetest (Yeah)
Yeah, you are, ha-ha

" Mook this you?" a man approached them.

" Gino!" her eyes lit up.

Appelle-moi si tu te perds

TO BE CONTINUED...

First of motherfuckin all i shouldn't even be updating y'all asses cause y'all didn't vote enough on last chapter but it is what it is.

i promise y'all gon like Gino, i swear he's nun like Kamiri

thoughts?

song of the chapter: sweet by Tyler the creator ( i know the tittle is actually sweet/ i thought you wanted to dance, but it's too long)

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is outt 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 8.1K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
331K 12.7K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
998K 32.7K 33
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.
39.6K 855 20
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚...