Life's Full of Your Love

By Jalebi88

Zara has always dreamed of a perfect life. All her life she's looked for her Prince Charming. Will she find h... More

Chapter One - Tune Maare Entriyaan
Chapter Two - Dhoombros ke saath?
Chapter Three - Aloo Baat
Chapter Four - Milkshakes
Chapter Five - Dhoombros' own Devdas
Chapter Six - First Get Me A Bhabi
Chapter Seven - Tum Hi Ho
Chapter Eight - I Love You
Chapter Nine - Not Aloo Baat
Chapter Ten - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 11 - Pyaar Ho Gaya?
Chapter 12 - Is This Real?
Chapter 13 - Finally Friends?
Chapter 14 - Shaadi Season
Chapter 15 - Side Effects
Chapter 16 - Perfection
Chapter 17 - Bandar Jaise Shakal
Chapter 18 - Sidharth or Deepika?
Chapter 19 - Mehndi Night
Chapter 21 - Why Me?
Chapter 22 - Pain
Chapter 23 - Saad
Chapter 24 - Two Years Later
Chapter 25 - Love
Chapter 26 - Life Can Be Better
Chapter 27 - Engaged
Chapter 28 - Ek Villain
Chapter 29 - Life's Surprises
Chapter 30 - I Miss You
Chapter 31 - One Year Later
Chapter 32 - Bright Side Of Life
Chapter 33 - Help
Chapter 34 - Lucky In Love
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - Peace is Everything
Chapter 37 - Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali
Chapter 38 - Eternal Pyaar
Chapter 39 - Aur Chabi Kho Jaye
Chapter 40 - One Big Family

Chapter 20 - Mothers Always Know

827 40 12
By Jalebi88

It was finally the wedding day. It was 10am and in a few minutes, we were going to make our way to the mosque for the nikkah. Yesterday, Najma was full begging me to let her talk to Shehry but I had strict orders from Khala. Shehry and Najma weren't allowed to see each other until after their nikkah. Hussain texted me saying that Shehry was doing the same. Such an adorable couple. I got ready and we made our way to the mosque. I stayed with Najma inside the car while all the parents started to greet each other. I could see Hussain and Maha waiting patiently with their parents.
"You can go talk to him." Najma nudged me. I shot a look at her.
"Just because I'm looking at him, doesn't mean I want to talk to him, unlike you." I glared. Najma giggled.
"I still find it really cute that he bought you a dress." Najma grinned. I smiled automatically.
"Yeah, I feel so guilty." I smiled at Hussain. He had his arms wrapped around Maha's shoulders and his head on hers. I love him so much.
"Guilty? Are you crazy? It's sweet! Be grateful! Hussain's such a lovely guy. You're lucky to have him." Najma said. I nodded. It was true. It was true luck that someone so caring and loving could love me. Everyone started to go inside the mosque. Khala opened the door of the car.
"Chalo. (Let's go.)" She smiled at us. I put my dupatta on my head while Khala helped Najma get out of the car. We went inside and sat down behind the sheet. On the other side was Shehry and his family. The maulvi was seated in the middle on the sheet. He started saying all the duas. Najma was seated beside me. I looked at her. She was fiddling with her hands.
"Najma Khan, daughter of Muhammad Faizan Khan, do you agree to this marriage?" The maulvi asked. Najma looked frozen. I nudged her slightly.
"Qubool hai. Qubool hai. Qubool hai." Najma said quietly. The maulvi handed over the document which she signed.
"Muhammad Shehryaar Asif, son of Muhammad Asif Mahmood, do you agree to this marriage?" The maulvi then asked. Najma was focused on the sheet.
"Qubool hai. Qubool hai. Qubool hai." We heard Shehry say. Najma breathed a sigh of relief. I side hugged her.
"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Shehryaar Asif." The maulvi congratulated after Shehry had signed the document. The sheet was taken down and we could finally see the Asif family and the Riaz family. Everyone was hugging and congratulating each other. Shehry and Najma were finally married. I hugged Najma and then hugged Khala. I was so happy. Everyone from the groom's side walked over to us where more congratulating happend. Hussain smiled at me to which I smiled back.
"Mubarak ho, jee! (Congratulations jee!)" Waqas shook my hand. I grinned at him.
"Now when's your turn?" I joked. Waqas laughed.
"Yeah, no. First Hussain." Waqas chuckled. I shook my head at him. I knew he was talking about me. After all the congratulating, we went home to get ready for the wedding ceremony that night.

~

Later that night, we arrived at the venue. Guests started to arrive an hour after we did. I started to walk around to see where I could help when I bumped into Atif.
"Hey Atif! Shouldn't you be entering with the baarat (groom's family)?" I asked, confused. Atif grinned.
"I would except I wanted to give my family some company. I'm going to go outside when Hussain calls me." Atif explained.
"Oh."
"Zara, come meet my family. I've told them about you." Atif grinned.
"Okay." I smiled. I walked with Atif to his table where Atif's family was seated.
"Zara this is my sister Aroosa." Atif introduced me to the woman sitting there. She stood up and hugged me.
"Hi Zara. I've heard so much about you. How did you go with the movie?" Aroosa smiled at me.
"Yeah it was awesome." I smiled back.
"This is Waqas, my husband, my son, Zeeshan and my daughter, Zeba." Aroosa introduced me to the man who was sitting next to her with a baby in his arms and a little boy standing next to him.
"Hi." I smiled at Waqas bhai who nodded at me.
"Those are my other sisters. Malaika and Maham." Atif pointed to the two girls sitting next to Aroosa.
"Wow, so many sisters. Lucky aren't you?" I grinned at Atif who laughed.
"Actually I am. I love them so much and I've got Waqas, Shehry and Hussain as my brothers. I am very lucky. And I've even got two bhabis now." Atif winked. I chuckled.
"Yeah...hang on. Did you say two bhabis?" I frowned. Did this guy know how to count?
"So are you my khala then?" Atif giggled. Then it hit me. The saala was talking about me! I hit his shoulder gently, laughing.
"Hey Zara! Atif!" I heard someone call me and Atif. I turned around to see Faiza, Arisha, Hamzah and Madhav make their way over to us. I hugged Faiza and Arisha.
"OMG I haven't seen you guys for ages!" I exclaimed.
"Yes! We need to meet up more! When are you all going back?" Faiza asked.
"Not sure but yeah, we'll hang out." I smiled.
"But even if you guys weren't here, Atif came over a lot." Faiza smirked. Atif rubbed his neck.
"Yeah, um, Arisha left her sweater at my place and um.." Atif tried to defend himself.
"He has a crush on Arisha, isliye! (that's why!)" Hamzah laughed. Atif shoved him.
"Oye bhai, don't shove him too hard. You have muscles whereas he's a full mummy." Madhav grinned. I looked at Arisha who was blushing. I mentally giggled at them. Suddenly Afsa came running to me.
"Zara api! Baarat's here!" She said, pulling me outside.
"Arisha, Faiza, you guys come as well." I said, pulling them as well. Atif came with us. We stood at the gate while Atif went outside. Shehry came in with all his family including my one and only Superstaa dressed in a black salwaar kameez. Shehry came over to the gate but we had put a long piece of ribbon, barricading the entrance.
"Aha! Not yet, Shehry bhai!" Afsa grinned.
"You've already won over Najma but now you have to win over her sisters." I said, pointing to me, Maleeha, Afsa and Sara.
"Acha jee? (Really jee?) How so?" Shehry grinned back.
"Money would be great." Maleeha said casually.
"Hey! Not so fast! My brother won't be giving anything!" Hussain defended.
"Kyun nahi? (Why not?)" I fired back.
"If the bride's sisters get stuff, the groom's brothers should get stuff too." Hussain winked. Atif, Waqas, Khurram bhai, Kamran, Taimoor bhai and Saqib bhai all cheered.
"You wish! He's taking away my sister and you're gaining a bhabi. Why should we give you more?" I put my hands on my waist. Hussain opened his mouth to say something when Shehry interrupted him.
"Acha acha! Theek hain. (Okay, okay! Alright.) Here." Shehry grinned, handing us $20 each. However, Maleeha didn't even touch it.
"Is this really what you think my sister is worth?" Maleeha said teasingly.
"If I have to give you what your sister is worth, it'll take my whole life to earn that amount. And even then, it'll be too less." Shehry smiled shyly. All the girls behind me went "Awww!".
"Okay here. This okay?" Shehry asked, giving $70 to me, Sara, Afsa and Maleeha. We took the money and Afsa cut the ribbon, letting Shehry through. Everyone started going inside. I started to go as well when I felt my wrist being tugged.
"Assalamulaikum." Hussain grinned. I tugged my hand out of his grip.
"Walaikumsalam." I said and started to walk away again when he stood in front of me.
"What's the hurry?" Hussain raised his eyebrows.
"You do know there's a wedding going on?" I questioned, frowning. Hussain laughed.
"Yeah. But I have to tell you something." Hussain smirked.
"What?"
"Before Shehry interrupted me, I was going to tell you the amount you had to give." Hussain grinned. I rolled my eyes.
"OMG Hussain! Tum bhi na. Bilkul pagal. (You're too much! Crazy.)" I shook my head.
"The amount was you. If they agreed to give you to us, then aal is well." Hussain said, saying 'All is Well' like in '3 Idiots'. I giggled.
"From Shahrukh to Aamir?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Aye!" Hussain said loudly, pointing to me. I looked around us. Luckily there was no one else there.
"Kya bolti tu? (What did you say?)" Hussain asked. I burst out laughing.
"Aye. Kya mein bolu? (What should I say?)" I giggled.
"Sun! (Listen!)"
"Suna! (Listening!)"
"Aati kya Khandala? (Want to come to Khandala?)"
"Kya karu aake mein Khandala? (What am I going to do in Khandala?)"
"Arey ghumenge, phirenge, nachenge, gayenge, aish karenge, aur kya? (Arey, you'll travel, walk, dance, sing, have fun, what else?)" Hussain winked.
"Do you need a match jee?" I joked, as in the song Aamir Khan lit a match onto his tongue.
"Nope. Cause you're hot enough." Hussain whispered, bending to my height. I could feel his cold, minty breath on my face. Before I could pass out, I pushed him away.
"Chee! Hussain!" I laughed. Hussain chuckled and we went inside together. After everyone had entered and Najma and Shehry were seated comfortably next to each other, the fun started. A big bowl of milk was brought over to Shehry and Najma. The milk was decorated with rose petals.
"Okay, Najma, Shehry. Inside this bowl is a ring. Both of you will need to put your hand in and find the ring. Whoever finds it first will be the winner." Sara explained. Ami stood behind me while Khala and Shaista aunty stood behind Hussain. Waqas was standing with Faiza.
"Okay, ready. Set. Go!" Sara said. Shehry and Najma both put their hands inside the bowl. We could see both their hands moving around. Suddenly they both stopped.
"What happend? Did you find it?" I asked. They didn't answer. I could see Shehry smirking at Najma while she blushed.
"Oye! Shehry! Kya hua? (What happend?)" Waqas asked.
"Nothing. Just looking for the ring." Shehry said, and continued to move his hand. Najma slowly brought her hand out of the milk and there we could see the ring in her hand. We all started cheering.
"Yaar! What happened?" Hussain frowned, disappointed. I laughed at him.
"Yall lost, that's what happend." I grinned. Hussain narrowed his eyes at me.
"Watch out jee. Abhi toh party shuru hui hai. (The party has just started.)" Hussain winked. Khala laughed from behind me and pinched Hussain's cheek.
"This one is too funny! When is his wedding?" Khala chuckled. Hussain rubbed his cheek.
"We'll be searching now that Shehryaar has gotten married." Shaista aunty giggled. Hussain smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and looked away. Later the photoshoots started and everyone went to get dinner.

~

Later, it was time for Najma and Shehry to say goodbye. Khalu hugged Najma. Najma wasn't crying as she wasn't the emotional type but she looked upset. Khalu wasn't crying either. However, Khala couldn't stop. She hugged Najma as well. Everyone took turns to hug Najma, before they climbed into their limousine to the hotel booked for them.

Najma's P.O.V

I climbed into the limousine with Shehry. I didn't know how to feel. I was a bit sad that I was leaving everyone at home but then I'd be gaining a second family. But then I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Shehry put his hand on top of mine. I looked up at him and he smiled apologetically.
"Don't worry, I'm not sad." I assured. Shehry looked surprised.
"Najma, you just had your Rukhsati. Every girl cries at their Rukhsati. You're crazy." Shehry shook his head. I giggled.
"Yeah I'm crazy. But I'm not crying because I'm going to gain two more parents, another brother and a sister. How could I be sad?" I smiled. Shehry sighed.
"I feel like the luckiest man in the world right now. We're married. Like let me just absorb that. We. Are. Married. Shehryaar Asif is married to Najma Khan." Shehry blabbered. I laughed.
"Shehry calm down. Yes you're married. To Najma Shehryaar." I corrected. Shehry put his hands on his heart dramatically.
"You're going to get rid of the Khan in your name?" He asked.
"I'm your wife, not Atif's." I joked. Shehry laughed. After we arrived at the hotel, Shehry helped me get out of the limo and he took our suitcases. We went inside and went to our room.
I went into the bathroom and changed from my wedding dress to a tshirt and pyjama pants. I would have usually worn shorts but...not today. I waited for a minute and sighed. It's okay Najma. Be brave. I went back inside our room to see Shehry on the bed, on his phone, wearing pyjama pants. And he was shirtless. I stopped in my tracks. Yes I couldn't breathe. For the last three years, Shehry had been my favourite DhoomBro and I've always dreamed of marrying him. Who knew that one day it would be true?
"Hey Princess." Shehry called me by the nickname he always called me, breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Hey." I said shyly. Shehry put his phone on the table and jumped off the bed to me. He slid his arm around my waist.
"Or should I say Mrs. Shehryaar?" He smiled slyly. I shook my head. I couldn't talk. His perfectly toned abs were touching my stomach. Shehry inched closer to me, his nose touching my cheek. I closed my eyes, trying to breathe. He let out a breath which made me shiver inside. Slowly Shehry kissed my jawline. I gulped and let out a deep breath. Shehry moved carefully to the corner of my mouth. Slowly he kissed me. My first and last love. Shehryaar Asif.

~

Zara's P.O.V

After Shehry and Najma left, we all went home and went to bed. I woke up to my phone ringing. Again. For like the fifth time this month.
"Hello?" I groaned.
"Hi Zara." I heard Waqas' cheery voice on the other side.
"Waqas, why are you so happy this early?" I said sleepily.
"Happy? Oh! I'm not supposed to be sounding happy. Anyway, you need to come over to Hussain's house." He said.
"Why?"
"Your Devdas needs you!" I heard Atif shout. Waqas laughed.
"Yeah, Hussain needs you. Come over quick." Waqas said and cut the call.
"Ugh." I groaned, pulling my blanket over my head. We all had slept at 2am and now I had to go over to Hussain's house instead of catch up on my precious sleep. Great. Waqas didn't give me any choice so I decided to get up and go. Once I arrived, I pressed on the doorbell. Waqas opened it.
"Hi. Come in." He grinned, moving aside so I can come in. I went into the living room to see Atif standing while Hussain was sleeping on the couch with a blanket. Waqas came in after me.
"What happend?" I asked, signalling towards Hussain.
"This khotey (loser) left the fan on last night before he went to sleep. He woke up sick." Atif explained. At that moment, Hussain sneezed.
"Alhamdulilah." He groaned, opening his eyes.
"Waqas, I think I have a fever. I'm getting hallucinations. I can see Zara." Hussain said. He sounded like his nose was blocked. Waqas facepalmed himself. I walked to Hussain and kneeled down, touching his cheek.
"You idiot. I'm here for real." I smiled. Hussain smiled as well.
"That's awesome." Hussain said dreamily. I stood up.
"I'll make tea for him." I offered and walked to the kitchen to find Shaista aunty there.
"Assalamulaikum aunty." I smiled. Shaista aunty hugged me, upon seeing me.
"Walaikumsalam beti. You're here so early?" Shaista aunty wondered out loud.
"Waqas called me. He said Hussain was sick."
"Haan! (Yes!) Dekho (look), I've told him so many times, don't eat ice cream in this cold. Don't put the fan on at night. Put a scarf on when you go out. But he never listens to me." Shaista aunty shook her head. I giggled.
"Koi baat nahi aunty. (No problem aunty.) He'll have to listen to you now. Aunty, is it okay if I make some chai for him?" I asked. Shaista aunty nodded.
"Of course. You don't need to ask." She said and started getting the stuff out for me. While I made the tea, Shaista aunty watched me, giving me stuff when I needed it. I gave her a cup after I had finished, and made four other cups for us.
"Beta, you make very good chai. Even better than Hussain. Hussain always makes me chai but I think from now on, you'll have to make it for me." Shaista aunty laughed. I chuckled as well and took the cups to the living room. Hussain sneezed, then sneezed again. And then again.
"Ugh." He groaned. I put the tea on the table next to him and handed the other cups to Atif and Waqas.
"We'll be back. You guys keep drinking." Atif stood up and took Waqas to the other room. Okay then. That was weird.
"Zara." Hussain called me. I kneeled down to him again.
"I love your chai." He grinned. I smiled back.
"But there's only one thing that can cure me." He continued. I frowned.
"I'm not sick. I'm lovesick." Hussain grinned mischievously. Oh no. I think I know where this is going.
"I need a kiss from my beloved." Hussain grinned.
"Hussain! We're not even married!" I scolded.
"I know that. I meant cheek."
"Oh." I went red with embarrassment. I looked around in case anyone was there.
"Are you sure?" I whispered.
"Very." Hussain whispered back, smiling. I inched my face closer to his and kissed his smooth cheek. Suddenly I heard footsteps and I moved back to my seat. Shaista aunty came in with a tray of biscuits.
"Where is Waqas and Atif?" She asked, setting the tray on the table and sitting down next to me.
"Don't know. They just ran out." I shrugged, trying to be casual.
"Mama, I feel better now." Hussain said, sitting up. I felt my face go hot. I knew he was trying to tease me.
"Chup! (Quiet!) How many times have I told you not to eat ice cream? Or to wear a jacket?" Shaista aunty scolded. Hahah! Baisti (insult) complete!
"Hussain, you're 22 years old. You need to start taking care of yourself." Shaista aunty continued. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him.
"Mama! Mera kya galat? (What's my fault?) Shehry always takes me and Maha out. Usse bolo. (Tell him.)" Hussain pouted.
"I thought you were sick. How are you talking so much?" Shaista aunty asked suspiciously. Hussain looked at me. Then it hit me. Hussain wasn't sick at all! Such a good actor. At this rate, he'll make it to Hollywood.
"Aunty, are you sure he's actually sick? He could be pretending. He is an actor after all." I suggested, smirking at Hussain. Hussain start shaking his head.
"I think you're right Zara." Shaista aunty smirked as well. I mentally laughed but then I stood up.
"Aunty, I have to get home. Ami said to return quickly." I smiled. Shaista aunty hugged me.
"Khuda hafez beti." She smiled.
"Tussi ja rahe ho? (You're going?)" I heard from the couch and looked at Hussain.
"Tussi na jao! (Don't go!)" Hussain pouted. Shaista aunty laughed with me.
"Bye Hussain." I smiled and left.

Hussain's P.O.V

Zara left, sadly and Mama sat down next to me.
"Pagal ladka. (Crazy boy.)" Mama giggled, pinching my cheek.
"Tumhare pagal ladka Mama. (Your crazy boy Mama.) " I winked.
"You love her a lot?" Mama asked.
"Yes. You're my jaan." I grinned. Mama hit my head softly.
"I'm talking about Zara."
"Oh..yeah. How did you know?" I said shyly, rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment. Mama giggled.
"Mothers always know. And plus I saw you blackmail her into kissing your cheek. Bandar. (Monkey.)" Mama giggled, patting my cheek. I chuckled.

Zara's P.O.V

I arrived home to see Abu in the living room on the phone.
"Haan Aftab bhai. Jee. Acha, koi baat nahi. (Yes Aftab bhai. Yes. Okay no problem.) We'll start the project as soon as it's done. Definitely. Why not?" He was saying. I put my shoes near the door and decided to go upstairs to see what Afsa was up to.
"Haan. Aftab bhai, I'll talk to you later. My daughter just got home. Haan of course. Khuda hafez." Abu said upon seeing me and cut the call.
"Zara beti, sit down." Abu smiled. I sat down opposite him.
"Noureen! Zara's here." Abu called. Ami came in and sat down next to Abu. What was going on?
"I'm starting a new project with Aftab sahab back home in Lahore." Abu started.
"Oh congratulations! We should celebrate." I grinned.
"Zara, listen." Ami said. I shut up.
"Aftab sahab has a son who is your age. I saw him when he came with Aftab sahab to our house and he's a very good boy. Aftab sahab proposed that his son marry you and it would turn this project even better. If not, then Aftab sahab said this project would not be possible." Abu's words made me numb.
"So we will be going back to Pakistan in a few months when your exams have finished." Abu smiled and stood up.
"I hope you agree because if you don't, I won't be happy." Abu walked away. I looked at Ami.
"Ami..Ami..yeh kya hai? (Mum, what is this?) I'm too young to get married. I have my studies. I don't even want to get married now." I said, controlling the tears that were threatening to fall.
"Zara. You're old enough. And you're going to graduate this year anyway. We'll delay the marriage. Listen, you'll have to get married one day and since we've found a good boy, I suggest you get married to him." Ami put her hand on my cheek. I closed my eyes. All I could see was Hussain.
"And haan. Forget him. Whoever he is." Ami caressed my hair. I opened my eyes.
"Ami..tum kaise-"
"Mothers always know."

Sorry! I didn't mean to make it happy to sad just like that! Okay theek hai. I'll give some good news now.
I'm writing another DhoomBros fanfiction - Always For You
Read, comment, give feedback and vote! And vote for this one as well ;)
The picture on this chapter is of our main four at the wedding.
And btw guys pray for Shabistaah who I've heard isn't well. My chapters aren't complete without her amazing comments! Please get well and start commenting again :)
Hope yall liked this chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 16.4K 62
**COMPLETED** SEQUEL TO SAJDAH Shehryaar and Asmaara meet again after three years of no contact at all. A lot has changed yet, a lot is still the sam...
177K 9.5K 53
4.2K 330 40
FANAA is a sweet story filled with immense Love :) Shehryaar Asif is a renowned Producer of Pakistan showbiz Industry. He is well off but very humbl...
10.3K 371 42
After a year of meaningless hookups and dating flops, all Andrew wants is an adult relationship. But when he meets his dream girl, he finds she's got...