𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 | 𝐃.𝐌.

By akshitamalfoy

"𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?" 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫. "𝐘𝐞... More

| 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
| 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
| 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
| 𝐨𝐧𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐨
| 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
| 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
| 𝐬𝐢𝐱
| 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
| 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
| 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
| 𝐭𝐞𝐧
| 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
update.
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

| 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

5.6K 161 185
By akshitamalfoy

| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

The sun shining from the window literally almost blinds my eyes as they start to flutter open. I roll over to my side, only to find Draco not next to me. Trying to get up from bed, I'm  pushed back down as I look up to see Draco hovering over me— a smirk plastered onto his face.

"What are—"

"Shh be quiet for me, will you do that love?" His thumb glides over my lips, slightly parting my bottom lip.

Eyes wide, I nod as he smirks and leans down to place a small kiss on my neck. Shivers immediately run down my body— which I'm pretty sure he can feel since he chuckled lowly at my reaction. Continuing, he starts to place more and more kisses on my neck, going up and down from my collarbone to my jawline as well. He sucks harder, using his tongue— leaving hickeys.

In that process, I accidentally let out a small moan due to the pleasure I'm receiving.

"You like that? Hm?" He lifts my chin up to make me look in his eyes.

I nod but instead I get his hands wrapped around my throat, "You have a mouth, use it."

"Y-yes" I moan as his hands glide over the frame of my body, stopping right at my clothed pussy.

"Good girl. Now, I'm going to taste you. All of you." He smirks, leaving open kisses all along my skin, travelling down between the alley of my breasts to my stomach— eventually reaching at my underwear.

Looking up, he asks for consent— me gladly allowing as he rips my underwear. Leaving me bare and my pussy exposed to him. Looking down at him, I watch as his eyes have now darkened, as he slowly rubs circles around my clit. Slowly and teasingly.

"Is my slut wet? All for me?" He huskily speaks into my ear.

"Mhmm Dra—" I moan.

"What was that?" He goes even slower.

"Draco s-stop teasing" I moan, his fingers at my entrance.

"Stop teasing huh? Beg." He demands.

"Please"

"Please what?" His tone clearly laced with teasing.

"Please— please touch me" I plead.

"Only because you asked so nicely darling" And with that, he pushes a finger inside, causing me to slightly gasp at it.

"Look at that" He starts to place kisses on my neck, "My pretty little girl, unraveling and moaning. All for me" He increases his pace.

He ducks down, his mouth hovering over my pussy. Not even a second later— his tongue on my bud, sucking harshly as he eats me out. His tongue enters my pussy, fucking it— making the pleasure unbearable.

One of my hands are on my breast, while the other reaches for his hair— tugging the roots as I try to push him closer to me. As he maintains eye contact with me, his hands slap away mine from my breast when he reaches one of his hands to pinch my nipple.

I practically a morning mess at this point.

"Dra— Draco I'm about to c-cum" I manage to rasp out in between moans.

"Do it, cum for me princess. But remember, it's time to wake up." He says, reaching up to quickly peck my lips.

"What—"

Wake up?!

——

"ELARA!" I hear a scream next to me, making me jolt up on the bed.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

The first thing I notice is that my underwear is completely soaked. I really need to change it, like right now. Second thing, I just had a wet dream, about Draco.

I just had a wet dream about Draco Malfoy.

"Um- good morning" Clearing my throat, I whisper facing Draco who's watching me curiously.

"Morning" He responds, before adding, "Are you okay?" His expression a little weird.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I awkwardly chuckle, getting up.

Way to make it believable Elara. Twenty points to Gryffindor.

"You were making noises in your sleep" He says. I can see the smallest smirk on his lips.

"Oh, I might be having a nightmare" I shrug a little, very nervously while heading to the bathroom.

Well it was that or either telling that I had a fucking wet dream about you fingering and eating my out.

"Alright" He responds, his expression saying he doesn't believe me.

——

I've been out all day, in order to avoid Draco. It just doesn't make sense on why I would have a wet dream about him. But the way he was pleasuring me. I mean yes, I do have feelings for him I guess but I'm pretty sure it's not that bad...right?

"El, I need to talk to you" Harry calls out to me.

"Yes?" I turn around, smiling.

"I really don't know how to say this" He chuckles nervously, "I need some, girl advice?"

"GIRL ADVICE WHAT—"

"Shh calm down. Can we talk somewhere else?" He asks.

"Okay" I nod, following him.

We walk towards his dorm, apparently he needs girl advice? Is he going to break up Ginny? Oh Merlin no, she's going to be heartbroken. And he's going to have lots of broken bones as well. Walking in, Ginny's not there.

I always forget how obsessed this couple is with Quidditch so everytime I come into their dorm, it always surprises me with the amount of snitches, and quidditch like things they have. Snapping out, I take a seat on the couch, waiting for him to start.

There's actually a very weird silence going on. His eyes are fixed on the floor, indicating he's nervous since that's exactly what he does. The only thing that's being heard right now is the faint rain in the background, which just started pouring.

"Are you going to break up with her" I blurt out.

"What?"

"Are you—"

"Why would you even think that?" He furrows his eyebrows.

He better not have, otherwise I would've turned into the next Bellatrix or Voldemort.

"So it's not about breaking up with her?" He shakes his head, "Then what is it?"

"Christmas, it's in about three to four weeks." He sighs before continuing with a blush, "I want to propose,"

"YOU WANNA PROPOSE! OH MY GOD GINNY IS GOING TO GO MAD I NEED TO—"

"NO DON'T TELL HER!!" Oh yeah, proposes are supposed to be a surprise. "I don't want to tell anyone yet. Only you and Ron know about it yet, since you're her family" He smiles.

"Aww Harry you softie" I ruffle his hair.

"So, I was wondering if you could help me pick out a gift for her, adding on to the engagement ring?" He questions with hope in his eyes.

"Of course! I just can't believe you're going to propose!" I excitedly speak.

"Thanks a lot El" He hugs me.

Me and Harry continue talking for a while— just about his plans on how he wants to propose. Apparently he's thinking of doing it at the place where they had their first date, which I found it adorable. He has the whole thing planned, the venue, his outfit, and has prepared a whole speech as well.

"Well, I should get going now. Just let me know when you want to go to Hogsmeade to get her gift?" I question as he confirms with a nod.

"Bye Harry" I smile, him returning it.

I leave the dorm, dreading to see Draco as my feet carries themselves to our dorm. Entering, I look around, not finding Draco anywhere in the living room— which is good. Slumping down on the couch, I pick up a book from the table and continue reading, to kill time.

This is the perfect weather to read a book.

The rain outside has increased by just a little, making the noise of the water peacefully pouring on the surfaces a little louder to be heard from inside. The clouds— of course are always so calming as they slowly are moving with the direction of the wind. A quick idea just came in my mind. I just have to wait for Draco. Being firm, I decide to get back to my reading, waiting for him to show up— also hoping that the rain would go on.

——

My prayers have been listened to as I still see the rain still outside and hear a click on the door— meaning someone has entered. Immediately, I jump out of my seat and run over to the door to find Draco standing there with a confused expression on his face— as he sees me run.

"YOU'RE HERE!" I exclaim, hugging him.

I don't know why I just did that. But I did it.

At first he's still, like a statue. I'm still hugging him but regret is soon filling inside of me as I'm not getting any response. Right as I'm about to pull away, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my body, giving me warmth. And I smile. His hands are on my waist, hugging me back as my hands are around the back of his neck. The way he smells— it's addicting.

He's beautiful, but so cold at the same time.

Like snow.

"You missed me, hm?" He leans down to whisper in my ear.

Yes, maybe.

I clear my throat, parting away from the hug, "I need you to change from these formal clothing you wear all the time and into something comfortable" I smile.

"And why is that?" He raises an eyebrow in question.

"We are going to go in the rain!" I squeal in excitement as he shakes his head.

"Why not?" I pout. "Because that's a kiddish thing to do" He shrugs, earning a smack on the chest from me.

"We are going, whether you like it or not" I try to push him into the bedroom as he chuckles at my failure.

In the meanwhile, I start to put on my shoes, brushing my hair in the process afterwards. A couple minutes later, Draco comes out of the bedroom with a simple white shirt and some grey sweatpants. His hair is perfectly brushed— making me want to just ruffle it all over again.

How can this man be looking so fine in just simple clothing?

"Ready?" He smirks.

"Yes!" I take his hand, exiting our dorm and walking into the hallways. While walking, we talk about the most random things— he tells me about his first time on a quidditch broom, how he fell and hit his head— right after a couple of minutes. I, as well tell him about the first time on my broom— which did not go so well.

Finally, we reach a small spot I took him, which is not very popular among the people and it's perfect since it crowded with beautiful trees all around. It's a very small place, just has a very small shed and

"Ugh why is it raining?" He groans moving to a small shed that's in the spot.

"Because... it's weather? And that's life and weather works?" I add, "Besides you're not made of paper!" I roll my eyes, bringing him back to the rain.

"THIS IS AMAZING!" I scream, loving every second and every droplet of water that touches my skin.

Opening my eyes, my eyes wander to see Draco looking up to the sky in awe, admiring the rain also. Suddenly, like he can feel my gaze on him, his eyes connect with mine as I flash him a quick smile, him slightly returning it.

His smile is pretty.

"You should smile more" I whisper.

"You think that?" His eyes snap to mine, an expression on his face that I can't read.

"Yes" I blush, "Your smile is pretty".

He flashes me a smile, playfully rolling his eyes afterwards as he faces the opposite direction of me now. I close my eyes, wanting for me to feel the actual and full experience of the rain. It's raining really hard right now and I love it. For some reason I've always liked rain since it's just so calming and it makes me feel very at peace. I don't know how to explain it, but it does.

"You know I love rain, especially thunderstorms" He speaks from beside me.

"Really, why?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Rain, it's very calming to me. It's like the sky is crying too and not all the time I'm the only one. Thunderstorms, to me it indicates that we don't need to hide out our emotions all the time." He sighs before adding, "We can scream."

"Wow" I breathe out. "I've never seen anyone thought of rain and thunderstorms in such a positive way".

Our eyes stay locked for a couple more seconds before he reaches out his hand— my eyes wide. My eyebrows furrow in confusion, "What are you doing?"

"I finally figured out why you wanted to go outside. You wanted to dance" He laughs, "So that's what I'm asking. May I have this dance m'lady?"

"Yes you may Mr. Malfoy" I giggle, placing my hand on top of his.

Instantly, he pulls me closer to his chest by my waist making me slightly gasp. Our hands interlock outwards, my other hand on his shoulder as his hands make their way to grip my waist lightly for support. I'm close to him right now, very close. Now only is when I just noticed faint little freckles on both sides of his face, sort of framing his nose. They're very light, but that only adds to his good looks.

His eyes. Oh his eyes definitely look more dreamy and beautiful close up. When I look onto them, it looks like his pupils are clouded with stormy clouds, a tint of sea in them.

Slowly, with the rhythm of the rain, we start to dance— freely. No actual practiced steps, just a normal dance and normal steps we do together. The rain is still pouring, quite heavily actually and it just makes the whole experience just way better. Our eyes stay locked on each other as we dance and talk about different things. Occasionally him making fun of things, which leads me to laugh.

"You have a pretty smile" He speaks the same thing as mine, making me look up to him with a smile.

"Thank you" Playfully rolling my eyes like him, I blush at his words.

For a second, we both don't say anything— and I don't know why I felt him lean in just a bit. Or he didn't.

I really don't know.

Shrugging it off, we continue dancing, with absolutely no worries about anything in our minds. Just two humans, finally enjoying the nature around them.

——

THE GIF IS SO FUNNY TO ME BUT I COULDN'T FIND ANOTHER ONE. anyways, hi! first of all thank you for 6.2k reads!! I'm literally so grateful. how has your weekend been? my weekend was amazing since I hung out with a couple of friends and I'm finally meeting my best friend tomorrow after not meeting her for 3 months hehehhe

make sure to eat and drink tons of water!

i love you endlessly,

-akshita

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
63.2K 1.8K 96
(A/N: Due to a lot of people asking for a female version of Draco Malfoy. I decided to create this book). Description: Y/N Malfoy, younger twin sis...
71.5K 2.1K 38
"please don't leave me, Granger" ☾ y/n Granger, Hermione's twin sister, was sorted into Slytherin her first year. Ever since then she's been an outca...
388 57 14
Aurelia Potter finds herself torn between love and duty. As the twin sister of the famed Harry Potter, she navigates a complex web of relationships...