THE LOVE WE HOLD || tanjiro x...

By o0o_vivian_a

└➤ "the love we hold"。✑| · • ❝〔 I n t r o 〕❞ • love, what's love really? but all I can say about love now is... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴛʏʟᴇ: sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴘᴀsᴛ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭
ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ sʟᴀʏᴇʀs, ??????? ?
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯
ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰
ᴀ ᴛᴇxᴛғɪx ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟭𝗮 𝗴𝗰
ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱
ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs ᴠs. sʟᴀʏᴇʀs, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳
ᴡᴇ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ, ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴
ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴘ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵
ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮
𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙭 (𝙮/𝙣): "𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙"
𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙭 (𝙮/𝙣): "𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩"
sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯
ᴅᴏʀᴍs, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰
ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱
ᴏɴᴇ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴏɴᴇ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳
ғᴏᴜᴄᴜs... ʙᴜᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴
ʟᴏᴠᴇ..., 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵
ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱
10ᴋ 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹: 𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
ᴀ ʜᴜɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ, 𝗮/𝗻
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ, 𝗮/𝗻
ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, 𝗮/𝗻

ʜᴇʟᴘ..., 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

515 23 8
By o0o_vivian_a

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ [o0o_vivian_a] is typing ... ₎

❀° ┄───────╮
a place for everyone

so...
let's go on this journey together
╰───────┄ °❀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

❝ [the love we hold]

- ', [ i do not own any of the characters or content of the real manga and anime:] ↷🖇
the rightful owners:
kny: koyoharu gotouge
bnha: kōhei horikoshi

1:00 ───⊙─────── 3:59
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

‗ ❍ [ previous ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

but the things they knew
their questions needed to be answered

who are those people?
and
how to save Bakugo?

important announcement!
I may not be able to post a chapter next week
reason: family visit
but i may, so enjoy this one until next time
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

right before the people known as the league of villains had said their last and dispersed...

'going back in time
to right after everyone first heard
of Kacchan was being targeted
through Mandalay's telepath'

a call filled with worry and sadness, sprinting even though his body couldn't handle much more, "kacchan!"

but not everything can go smoothly,
not everything can go as planed
not everyone can be saved

not everyone one manage to survive...

but out of all the people standing in the woods
who will survive?

you may survive,
survive by the concept known as living

but can you survive...
the trauma that may follow

"don't come, Deku!" the look on the boys face a hint of anger and fear, but he would never let himself be saved by him. Vanishing in a purple matter, a hand reaching out for him but another one holding a firm grip right around the back of his head.

The people standing behind him was able to fool the class, had the ability to burn... burn whatever they desire, these people are able to do things the class had no ideas of just yet. To focused on his own situation, the people had said what they desired...

"may the encounter be longer then it was today

little
demon slayers

oh
and you annoying people striving to survive the path of the

heroes too

goodbye"

landing flat on the ground, face taking the impact, he couldn't save the person he considered his friend...

but the smell of a certain thing had caught the boy's interest, the smell of burnt wood erupted the area. Blue flames was spreading faster and faster, the sky that usually hold one of the most beautiful views the human eye could take in, the place visible for our eyes reach is only the beginning of something further more beautiful and mysterious.

the place holding this beauty was cover by the sight of flashing blue and black also known as flames and smoke.
All standing with widen eyes, tears streaming down the green hair boy's face. A yell filled with so many emotion rang trough.

A rather ravishing view I might say, 

but

even beauty can deceive, 
flames can do many good things for you,
however used wrong...
and it may cost a life

take love as another example
it's wonderful when build up right,

but one small thing, one wrong move...
can break and destroy a person

love

two people lying feet's from each other however between them is this thing called love.

many may be familiar with this, giving them something that's unable to be described with words either in the direction of  sadness or happiness. A string connected between two, not visible for a human eye but showed trough the connection shared between feelings and affection.

you may call it fate, that these people lying on the ground not able to get up found each other. Helped each other through tough times, having each other back.

Love comes in many different shapes and forms
but even love can bring out the worst in someone

but when you take the love of these people
would you trade it away?

bright big eyes glowing in the dark forest, orange, red. "you guys did good, keep up your training and you will be able to reach your desired goal"

but looking around the area, it was no pleasant view. Blood was spread on the ground, blades lying around, the sight may look like a battle that took the turn towards the lose of people wishing to end the days of demons and finally leaving this world towards the gates of heaven.

the bright color of orange and red landed on (h/c), hair was spread around the face of the last person fighting the dead demon, the person that was prepared for her life coming to it's end. Looking over towards the burgundy haired one, two arms reached out, in non other then the direction of the two girls and he wasn't the only one. Seeing the direction the armes was reached out for, their eyes landed back on the girl, arm out as well.

lifting her up, "what are you doing?" asked a voice right beside him, not answering but rather looking at him with a warm smile. Carrying her, until he stopped. Right in front of him was a boy with his sister crouching right beside him stroking his hair.

"hello may a barrow your brother?" his asked, smile never leaving his face.
"hmph"
placing the girl he carrier down, he lifted her out stretched hand towards the boy's... interlocking them with one another.

"why are you doing that, you know we have to carry them if they don't wake up right"
"a bond between two people, they thought their love would come to it's end... wishing to find each other in the next. But... when they are still here, why not connect them once more"
the ocean blue eyes just blinked at the man in front of him "let's just check up on the other two" before walking away.

they all may be in a critical condition but no life threatening one, all five of them took quite the hits. but they did it for one soul reason, keeping everyone safe. non of the young people's injures was caused from a demon, risking their own life for others safety. A path with the same goal as heroes but having two different enemies.

'apparently, Mr. Vlad King called emergency services, and fifteen minutes after the villains left,
ambulance and fire trucks arrived'

medical people and students was seen coming in and out of the forest, students carried on boards injured and unconscious or lifted up to support their body so they wouldn't fall. Their state could be caused by three things, the gas that was put out affecting some of the students but didn't reach all, the people it may not have reach or affected much was either standing against a villain or inside the camp again.

This place was meant to help the young people become stronger to achieve their goal, but I don't think the main opponent for a hero could help with their training fully, especially considering the outcome of this days battle. They all may hold great potential but never underestimate an opponent... always be prepared for everything.

a battle for a hero contain two components, the fight itself and keeping the civilian in the area save from any dangers. The outcome from that could determine have successful the result is.

in the distance two people was seen, there faces was unfamiliar. One holding up a serious yet annoyed face while the other one was smiling.

"you there please stand still, drop whatever you have in your hands" a man said, taking every step slow and steady, guard high up. He was called here because of one specific reason, this camp was just infiltrated by villains. Why wouldn't he be on high alert?

"make sure the other students don't see them. We don't want them to worry even more"

doing as the pro hero said, they made their way towards the two unidentified people tryin to move as unnoticeable as possible so the student wouldn't question their motive or burst out in panic.

however when arriving closer, the people was standing still with teens in their arms...

tilting their head unable to know what to do. If they were a threat they would either have disappeared, made the kids hostage and use them for their advantages... or take the kids and make them end up in the same situation as a certain boy.

the pro hero also know as Eraser head saw the confusion from the police and walked towards them... only to hear.

"this wouldn't have happened if your incompetent people had done what you called your job"

seeing the scene in front of him, four unconscious people and a all so well know little girl right beside them. The people that he happened to taken a liking towards.

the unknown people wore something he found rather familiar... piecing all the things together he finally came to a conclusion.

"bring in an ambulance... looks like we need to have a talk or what demon slayers or am I wrong"

hearing a voice they all turned around, squinting their eye. Eying the new appearing man, taking it all in.

"very well"

the student of class 1-a all took their time visiting their friends that had taken quite the hits in the forest. Protecting the others, standing side by side. Not fully experienced yet, but still risked their life fighting against people going against the society's rules.

walking in, you could see the green haired boy bandaged up, sitting in the bed provided at the hospital.

"did everyone from class A come?"
"no, Jiro and Hagakure are still unconscious from the villain's gas, Yaoyorozu also got hit hard on the head and is hospitalized here, apparently she regained consciousness yesterday. So everyone but those three came."
"what about Kamado, Hasibira, Agatsuma and (l/n)"
"no one is allowed to visit them... police, teachers and nurses are coming in and out all day"

the people that weren't standing a few feet's away from their friends capturer. Couldn't hear the words from the villain going by the name dabi, the person saying so rather compelling information regarding their new classmates. His information hinting to a previous encounter, this man capable of this kind of destruction was stating towards a fight. Why wouldn't they say anything about this... or weren't they allowed just like Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida. Or maybe it has some connection towards this demon slayer thing.

"aaaa do you guys think they have any connections to the vill-"
"aaaand we are stopping you there, it's not manly of you to say that"
"or maybe they are just extremely injured"

even though that was the reality going on with the four slayers, the class couldn't help to think, not willing to share their thought thinking the class may think otherwise but they all still thought the same 'they hold great strength. So how badly injured did they really get...' especially seen they had witnessed what the four of them was capable of in a fight 'what kind of opponent did they have'

but even the stronger ones have their flaws,
even the stronger ones die at one point.

"and the event I got to witness
what a bloody sight that was"

"may the encounter be longer then it was today"

but if they had paid attention towards the villains words, they would have know that whatever their classmates had encountered wasn't something connected with LoV, piecing all the information provided in his statement you would be closer to the secret surrounding their distance classmates. Still they had no intention on spilling their secret just yet... that's why if they wanted to know, find all the hints and they won't deny you if you are right.

however this meeting took quite its turn, they all wanted to save their hotheaded classmate... The biggest question is how, how are they going to rescue their friend when they couldn't do anything, but do you really think a little society rule would stop some people for rescuing their friend.

I won't keep you waiting for the answer

this rule do not
stop someone ...

on the new episode of

mf's is me again
*sniff sniff* I changed the name of my show is no longer my weird writing may u Rest In Peace 😔✋

OMG UQHWIWBWJEJE HOW DID I MANAGE TO PUBLISH IT TWO TIMES ON ACCIDENT

IK THIS WAS A BIT SHORT BUT BEAR WITH ME, CLIFFHANGER IG

I may have written sum parts in the car,
I'm in my moms car... WROOM WROOM
or more like my dads

what a good timing, I was writing this all so cute turn and touch you' decided hey let's play

speaking of the topics songs, my ass is only listing to two songs while writing
let me present
'solider by fleurie' and 'a soulmate who wasn't meant to be by Jess benko'

also I have a new playlist that I made... with my cousin
but we don't talk about that
so if u want to check it out
my Spotify be H A K U J O U D A I

next chapter: ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

I usually post on Sunday

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK

words before editing: 2189
words after editing:

╰─▸ ❝ @[o0o_vivian_a] has
. . . . logged off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.2K 36
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘐...
68.9K 1.2K 15
Haikyuu x Reader ◈~ Y/n L/n is a second year at Karasuno High School. She's an amusing and kind person but when it comes to school, she's very antiso...
556K 12.3K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
73.3K 3.8K 11
[hanahaki disease au] |amajiki tamaki x reader| she loved him so much, why didn't he believe that? {lowercase intended}