AMONG US .. nct๏ผˆโœ“๏ผ‰

By phoxphenex

..๏ผˆ ๐ŸŽฎ ๏ผ‰NCTxOCs "wait aren't y'all the gaming youtubers?" in which a girl accidentally joins ... More

JOIN GAME
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
NEW PLAYERS HAVE JOINED
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
NEW PLAYERS HAVE JOINED (2)
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050 *special*
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087

064

3.1K 246 380
By phoxphenex

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

MYPWARK
okay we played minecraft !

GANGGANG
calm down now don't
sound TOO enthusiastic

MYPWARK
my eyes hurt and my brain
hurts and gyuri got everyone
blown up

CHOGIWA
a worthy sacrifice

CHOGIWA
ganggie i cannot conceive
eleven with you 😔

NANA.JAEMIN
okay WHAT THE HECK
DID WE MISS???

GANGGANG
i understand, i'll know my
place from now on 😔

NOJAM_OFFICIAL
uh

GANGGANG
hey mwiyounggg

MYPWARK
FUCK OFFFFFF

GANGGANG
damn who pissed in your cheerios

KVNDERY

KVNDERY
i miss you >:(

GYURIIWA
you big baby i miss you too >:(

GYURIIWA
but i'm just in my room

KVNDERY
can i come over??

GYURIIWA
you don't have to ask 😭

KVNDERY
okayyy but if i see yang in the
hallway i'm kicking his ass 🥰😘

GYURIIWA
lmaooo i think he's in his
own room anyway

GYURIIWA
LMAOSJDJKS WAIT

GYURIIWA
HENDERSON LET THE MAN
GET HIS JUICE IN PEACE

KVNDERY
i'm back 🥰🥰

GYURIIWA
was that fun?

KVNDERY
oh very

KVNDERY
OKAY IM HERE

GYURIIWA
I CAN HEAR YOU KNOCKING
YA DOOF JUST OPEN THE
DOOR 😭😭

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
★°★°★
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

the second hendery laid eyes on his girlfriend, he blushed and had to turn away. the reaction forced a fit of laughter from the girl, who was laying on her bed in nothing but a big shirt and her underwear.

"what?" she asked through her giggles when the boy still hadn't turned back around. "if you and yang can run around in nothing but your boxers, what's the big deal?"

spinning in her direction, gyuri laughed once again when she noticed her boyfriend covering his face with his hands.

in the picture he'd sent her laying in bed a few minutes prior, he had been shirtless but decided to cover himself because 1. he was going to visit gyuri, and 2. yangyang loved setting the apartment to -12° every spring.

"WHERE IS YOUR COMFORTER?" he shouted through his hands, the words slightly muffled but still audible. the blonde rolled her eyes and sat up so that she was fully facing him. "it's in the dryer. you know how yang always makes the apartment freezing?" the boy nodded. "well, i had an idea..."

after a few seconds, hendery peeked through his fingers, the figure of his girlfriend slightly blurred. "yeah?"

"yeah. but i kinda need you to look at meee."

the blush returned much quicker than hendery expected, his cheeks burning as thoughts of his girlfriend flooded his mind. nonetheless, the boy slowly pulled his hands away from his eyes to see gyuri with her shirt pulled over her knees, arms sucked inside the tee so that only her head was visible.

the random, unexpected sight made henderson laugh so hard tears welled in his eyes. "you look like a turtle!"

gyuri's eyes widened in offense. "i do not!"

"turtle-gyu!"

"shut up!"

fed up with the teasing, the girl pulled her limbs from the shirt and jumped off the bed, wrapping herself around her boyfriend like a koala. "this is bullying," she whined, her words muffled due to her cheek being squished against hendery's chest.

"sorry sorry," he mused as he hugged her back, "what was your idea?"

the girl's eyes sparkled maniacally before looking up at the boy taller than her. "trust me?" hendery hummed as if debating the question, earning himself a punch to the gut before wheezing out a "yes."

"good!" gyuri beamed, "i need you to take that shirt off."

°★°

hendery tried his best not to stare, but he couldn't help himself. according to gyuri's "master plan", both she and the very confused boy had to be in as little clothing as comfortably possible. they stood in front of the dryer, watching as the girl's comforter went around and around until their heads hurt.

unconsciously nibbling on his bottom lips, hendery wrapped his arms around his bare middle and glanced between the dryer and his girlfriend. "why are we doing this agai—"

"trust me! it'll be worth it, i promise."

"my nipples are freezing."

"blame yangyang."

"but i just don't see ho—"

"kunhang."

the boy sealed his lips... for a solid fifteen seconds. "is it almost do—"

this time, gyuri spun to face him and cupped his face, pulling their faces together until their lips met. she only did it as a last resort to get him to stop questioning her, but then the boy's arms wrapped themselves tightly around her waist, and gyuri knew she was in for a lot more than what she bargained for.

the heat of his body against hers was enough to warm them both up, yet goosebumps spread across the girl's body like fire attacking paper. the kiss continued until gyuri's back hit the edge of the machine, breaking away reluctantly to breathe. "well okay then."

a light chuckle slipped past hendery's lips before they were pulled back into his girlfriend's hand running and tugging itself through her short hair.

"is this your idea of a lazy sunday?" he asked gruffly through kisses, and it took everything inside of the girl not to smile. "oh, for sure."

the feeling of their bare skin touching was electrifyingly addicting and made gyuri giggle into the kiss, the flushed embarrassment getting to her. she felt so cliche and childish, making out with her boyfriend against the washing machine, but the blonde didn't move.

gyuri was tempted to jump up onto the machine for better access to the kiss, but it appeared that their intentions were cut short. the rhythmic beeps of the dryer forced the two apart, but neither was frowning.

as if they wordlessly understood each other, gleeful giggles spilled past the freezing couple's lips as they pulled the warmed blanket from the machine and sprinted down the hallway, practically scarring their roommate when he saw two almost naked people run into a bedroom.

gyuri let out a squeal when she jumped onto the bed, pulling hendery beside her as they watched the comforter fall onto them, limbs instantly going to wrap it around them and protect them from the freezing air temperature.

about a minute of settling passed before the girl spoke, admiring the small smile on her boyfriend's face. "see? i told you to trust me." he nuzzled closer, sneaking reaching out to grab and pull the blonde closer to him. gyuri giggled once again, absorbing the warmth of both the comforter and hendery.

he sighed, pressing his face into her neck as he closed his eyes. "you were right. this is much better than freezing nipples." gyuri let out a scoff and pinched the boy, resulting in a high-pitched scream.

eventually, after another few moments of teasing the pair fell asleep, completely forgetting about yangyang and his freezing apartment tendencies.

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

you guys are gonna hate me but i'm thinking about ending this book soon... i'm just not satisfied with the way the plots been going? considering the number of ideas i have, i'm thinking of doing a sequel?? but yall know how bad i am at keeping my sequel promises so idk 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 482 55
"สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แด…แดษดษขสœสแดœแด„แด‹, sแด›แดแด˜ แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข, สœแด€แด‡แด„สœแด€ษด" 2 Haechan? More trouble or more jackpot? Started :: June 30, 2022 Published :: March 28, 2024 Ended...
107K 5.5K 28
โแด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› สแดแดœ แด€ ส™ษชแด› แด›แดแด แด…แดœแดส™ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡?โž โ‡ดin which a nosy rival won't leave the girl alone ending up finding her precious secret. . ส€แด‡แดกส€ษชแด›แด›แด‡ษด แด แด‡ส€...
89.3K 4.3K 80
"๐˜‰๐˜™๐˜œ๐˜ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜– ๐˜๐˜š ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜š ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜–๐˜‰" "๐˜ž๐˜๐˜  ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜“ ๐˜‹๐˜– ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜๐˜“๐˜“ ๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜  ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜–๐˜‰" where she meets a group of strangers in a mm...
170K 11.1K 50
..๏ผˆ ๐Ÿ˜ท ๏ผ‰NCTxOCs "fuck my friends, they're gone." in which a girl who lost her friends due to quarantine decides to add random...