VIVI ― KYOKO KIRIGIRI ✓

By UhhhMeow

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ # 𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈 ; Kyoko Kirigiri x Female Reader ❝Say goodbye to me, Vivi.❞ ▎𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, (Y... More

𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢
as i write down the letter i'd give to you.
all these things started coming back to me.
and yet, as beautiful you are.
i couldn't write a single word.
why does it always have to be this way with words?
why do they twist and turn into heavy, leaden lies?
why is it words fly away just like birds?
why do they turn to dirt?
i love you so, vivi! and when tomorrow comes along
bye-bye is what i'll say when i turn and walk away
i'll leave it all behind, even thoughts of you and i...
i love you so, vivi.

say goodbye to me, vivi, since that's all our love comes to.

1.3K 62 13
By UhhhMeow

say goodbye to me, vivi, since that's all our love comes to

The lavender-haired detective placed a bouquet of flowers that consisted of (favorite color) colored (favorite flower), in front of a tombstone.

The tombstone had the name, (L/N) (Y/N) carved into it.

Not too long ago, Kyoko had found the letters. All 12 of them. The first few letters were painful to read but as she moved onto the last few ones it became more dreadful and her hands were slightly trembling.

She could feel her eyes water and allowed one tear to escape. But one tear became two then three and so on.

All this time, her friend who stayed beside her side until life separated them was now gone. Forever. 

When Celestia found out she did everything in her power to comfort her, but would also give her space so that Kyoko can let out her emotions. 

Kyoko romantically loved Celestia, so even if (Y/N) confessed her love to her, the same outcome would have happened either way.

Kyoko could only sit in silence as she let tears fall and let herself cry..

"...I'm so sorry,(Y/N)...I'm sorry for everything...Goodbye, (Y/N) (L/N). Perhaps in the next life, we could love each other..."

END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 456 16
What happens when a new transfer student enters the school and how will this affect Takagi-San and Nishikita's relationship.
1M 38.4K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
739K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
84.7K 2.4K 10
Y/n L/n, The Ultimate Toxicologist. Trapped with her fellow students.. in a killing game. People out to target her all the time. One person she finds...