VIVI ― KYOKO KIRIGIRI ✓

Par UhhhMeow

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ # 𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈 ; Kyoko Kirigiri x Female Reader ❝Say goodbye to me, Vivi.❞ ▎𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, (Y... Plus

𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢
as i write down the letter i'd give to you.
all these things started coming back to me.
and yet, as beautiful you are.
i couldn't write a single word.
why does it always have to be this way with words?
why do they twist and turn into heavy, leaden lies?
why is it words fly away just like birds?
why do they turn to dirt?
i love you so, vivi! and when tomorrow comes along
bye-bye is what i'll say when i turn and walk away
i'll leave it all behind, even thoughts of you and i...
say goodbye to me, vivi, since that's all our love comes to.

i love you so, vivi.

981 39 0
Par UhhhMeow

i love you so, vivi

Dear Kyoko,

I'm sorry for not being able to grow up with you, I'm sorry I wasn't able to see you in person, I'm sorry that I never went up to you in person and said I enjoyed every moment we had together at Hope's Peak, I'm sorry.

I love you Kyoko Kirigiri. I love you with all my heart.

Bye-bye, Kirigiri Kyoko.

Sincerely, (Y/N)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
99.7K 1.8K 12
After (Y/N) plays through DDLC and finds out that the game isn't what it seems, she soonly then discovers a certan character named 'Monika' has taken...
529K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
19.3K 407 15
You Are Y/N. You are the sister of Sayori. She forces you to join the Literature club. Your greeted by four girls, Monika, Yuri, Natsuki, And AJ (my...