VIVI ― KYOKO KIRIGIRI ✓

By UhhhMeow

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ # 𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈 ; Kyoko Kirigiri x Female Reader ❝Say goodbye to me, Vivi.❞ ▎𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, (Y... More

𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢
as i write down the letter i'd give to you.
and yet, as beautiful you are.
i couldn't write a single word.
why does it always have to be this way with words?
why do they twist and turn into heavy, leaden lies?
why is it words fly away just like birds?
why do they turn to dirt?
i love you so, vivi! and when tomorrow comes along
bye-bye is what i'll say when i turn and walk away
i'll leave it all behind, even thoughts of you and i...
i love you so, vivi.
say goodbye to me, vivi, since that's all our love comes to.

all these things started coming back to me.

1.2K 42 1
By UhhhMeow

all these things started coming back to me

Dear Kyoko,

Hey, Kyoko. I hope you're doing fine. I went out to my favorite store today. It was lonely searching through the isles all by myself but throughout these past months I've gotten used to the loneliness, so no worries there!

Remember when we would invite Celestia and Sayaka and hang out at our favorite stores? I remember, probably my best memories during Hope's Peak.

Speaking of Celestia, I heard you got into a relationship with her a few months back. Although people don't trust her, I'm sure she's been a good girlfriend to you.

It hurts to know that it wasn't me, but as long your happy. I'm happy!

I still love you, Kyoko

Sincerely (Y/N)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 15.8K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
452K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
625K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
103K 2.2K 20
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘, 𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎, 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛�...