One Last Time: One More Time

Autorstwa PeachesAndReam

Sequel of One Last Time Year 850. The second appearance of the Colossal Titan affected the lives of many. Aft... Więcej

One More Time
To you 2,000 years from now
Love & Hate
Ceremony
Fantasy
Alone
Assault on Stohess
The Burning
Family
Return
Acceptance
Diary
Meeting
Bonfire
Heart to Heart
Dream
Proposal
Love
A Selfish Decision
Until We Meet Again
Epilogue
Letter to the Reader

Farewell

496 18 48
Autorstwa PeachesAndReam

Lance.

School wasn't easy for everyone, not even for a kid with a good status like Lance Kayser. It was a bit of goodluck for Lance's father to be able to marry a woman of wealth. A love story that Lance was very fond of and had to tell to his friends every now and then because they couldn't understand how a commoner was able to marry someone of high class.

"Lance, you may be rich but if you keep this up you'll definitely be repeating this year!" his friend, Finn said as he walked next to the blonde young boy.

"I know that, but no matter how much I try, things just don't go my way!," Lance ruffled his hair out of desperation. He needed to study rreally hard this upcoming weekend if he was planning to pass his finals.

"You are worrying too much! Why don't we go downtown tonight and get some drinks? See some girls?" his other friend, Ben, placed his arm across Lance's shoulders.

"No, I'm sorry, you know I'm engaged," says Lance as he looks around him. If there was anything more boring than studying it was probably this place. Nothing interesting ever happened, the same classes, the same people. Living inside Wall Sina was a privilege but Lance much preferred visiting his grandparents in Wall Maria, it was a different environment.

"Well you aren't married yet, so you should have some fun while you can!"

"Exactly Lance, you don't even know if the girl is beautiful and everything a man can wish for!"

He appreciated his friends trying to help and motivate him. However, if there was anything his mom ever made clear to him, was that if he ever were to cheat on his wife, she would never forgive him. That and also his dad taught him to always be a gentleman towards any lady.

"Well, even if she's unattractive, I have to respect her ... She's going to be my wife whether I want her to or not."

"You're sixteen ... Are you sure you want to get married this young?"

"Well, my brother was supposed to marry her, but because of his death ... now it's my duty to do so."

Ben and Finn share a look and with a heavy sigh, they look back at Lance.

"Anyway, you never know she may be beautiful too!" Ben says. "Do you know her name?"

"Yes, I'm not allowed to see her until the wedding day, but her name is Maria Turret, daughter of Harris and Amelia Turret."

"Hariss Turret? My brother gets tutored by him!" Fin smiles as he gets a mental image of the teacher. "He is a good professor but I still don't think he is of high status for his daughter to be marrying someone like you."

"Yes, but our families have been friends since forever so they just wanted to unite our families into one," although Lance didn't want to admit it, he was nervous. One because he was stupid and second because he couldn't believe his future father-in-law was a teacher.

"Well, I wish you well my friend, something is for sure though, the wedding is going to be unforgettable."

Suddenly, their attention focused on the chattering of young girls. Their classmates surrounded another boy, tall, with freckles and red hair.

"Who is he?" Lance asked as he watched the female population lose their mind over the boy.

"That's the new boy, Nicholas Flaherty," said Finn, watching with a little bit of jealousy.

"Flaherty? As in the royal family?" Ben takes his arm off Lance's shoulders, his attention on the new boy.

"Yes, but rumor has it that his mom was a prostitute from the underground," Finn says. "Either that or, he is on another level when it comes to status."

Lance felt something strange about that boy. Although his smile was charming, his eyes showed sadness. He recognized it, a facade he had to put through every day so they wouldn't worry about him. Lance was thinking of introducing himself later but for now, he could only think of two things.

One, he needs to study.

And two, about the wedding that never came to be.

.

.

.

Although everyone kept asking Levi to stop moving around and walking, he wasn't one to listen. Especially when it came to cleaning up his office.

Finally, it was moving out of the office day. Levi had found another place he could do his paperwork. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, except that it had too many memories and he wanted to start new.

It hurt him to a certain extent. He never thought too much of his office before but now every single detail about it started to create a nostalgic feeling inside of him.

A lot of his books were now in boxes, most of which were a gift by Erwin, Hange, and his squad when he first came to the Survey Corps. He didn't know how to read but slowly each book taught him something new and he got better at it.

His desk was still in here and the small memory of him being called 'Captain' for the first time crossed his mind. He was really embarrassed and couldn't believe some ex-criminal could ever be referred to such a high status.

Then, there was his chair. More like a single sofa, red and made out of velvet. It was probably one of the most expensive things he had and it was a gift given by Nile. It was of good taste and Levi had no doubt that his wife was the one who picked it.

Tragically, it was something that was going to remain here.

He had too many memories of that sofa.

Some he wished he could forget.

Things were getting heated too fast. The moment Maria entered his office, Levi just knew exactly what was going to happen. He looked at her with such passion, the way every woman wished to be looked at by their lover.

She sat on top of his desk, which Levi was thankful for because he could kiss her more comfortably. He placed his hands around her neck, trying to be as close to her as possible. Maria touched the folds of Levi's clothes, caressing the marks of his well-built body.

Levi was going crazy with the flavor of her lips, vanilla. Something so luxurious and impossible for him to have. Maria was an impossible dream for him, caramel eyes, lavender perfume, and vanilla skin. How someone like her was even alive was a wonder to him.

He immediately felt himself go hard as he felt Maria unbuckling his belt.

"Can I make love to you?" Maria asked for permission and Levi could never describe the feeling he felt in his stomach whenever she would say things like that.

"You don't have to ask," Levi kissed her again, this time his hands cupped her face. "I'm your servant, I'm all yours."

They smile at each other and their lips touch again, already feeling that the ecstasy of knowing that their clothes will soon leave their bodies.

But they were interrupted.

There knocks on the door.

"Captain Levi! This is Cadet Jones, can I come in?"

"Shit, hide under my desk," Levi whispers to Maria as he quickly pulls away from her.

"Huh? But why?" Maria asked, really confused about the situation.

"Just do it!" He raised his voice more than he expected but he made a mental note that he needs to compensate Maria.

As much as Maria wanted to go against his wishes, she decided to just go along with him.

She was thankful that at least it was clean, of course, it was expected of Levi.

"Let me guess I need to sign these shitty documents?"

Maria heard Levi's steps coming closer to his desk, pretending she was nonexistent at the moment. He took a seat on his chair, his legs fully open and his crotch area exposed to Maria.

It was as if he was begging, asking for it even.

"Let's just get this over with," Levi picks up his pen, it was only ten pages and of course he had to read all the documents first before signing them.

"So is this about the new formation? Is Erwin trying to get it approved?"

"Yes," Jones said as he stood in front of the Captain. "This formation is a bit risky but Commander Erwin believes it'll help decrease the death of soldiers."

"Yes, I see, as always Erwin is- ah!"

"... Everything okay, Captain?" Jone asks.

"Yes, everything-is um fine-e," Levi tried his best to keep his composure. But the things that Maria was doing to him were unspeakable. "Fuck."

Maria was just enjoying herself, taking her sweet time with her revenge. The brunette was teasing him, using her hand to caress his exposed dick. It was a good six or seven inches, she would never tell him but Nicholas was bigger. Not like she cares, she actually preferred Levi's size since from time to time Nicholas could really ... lose control, and sometimes it would even hurt.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing, I think I am just not feeling well, let's just ah ... let ... fuck, let me finish reading this."

Maria enjoyed hearing Levi's voice crack, trying his best to keep a conversation with the other cadet.

It wasn't anything frivolous, the ex tavern dancer will use her fingers to follow the marks of his veins. Levi was very sensitive and Maria knew this. She began to kiss his erected cock, small butterfly kisses across his skin.

The brunette appreciated that Levi was a very clean man. She wouldn't mind sucking him off every day because of how clean he was. He always smells good; she found it attractive when a man took care of himself.

But today wasn't a day to please him.

She was actually rather angry at him at the moment.

"Captain, are you sure you aren't getting sick?" Jones asks. "You're very red."

"Yes, don't worry- I am f-fine- f-fuck" Levi stutters, mentally begging Maria to just take him fully. "I just um ... I just have five more pages."

He wasn't reading, he was too focused on the feelings he had down there. Now the only thing he wanted was to grab Maria by her hair and push his cock down her throat but he knew he couldn't do that with Jones in here.

"Yo Levi!"

As if the situation couldn't get worse, Hange kicks the door open. Leaving the door open as she walked towards the two young men.

"You have to come to see this, Armin and Erwin are in a chess match," Hange immediately noticed that Levi was busy and looking extremely red. But she didn't care.

"Oi, Jones! You should come too!"

"Ah, Hange I would love to but I need to wait for Captain Levi to finish signing off these documents."

Hange didn't hesitate to jump and hug Jones as she knew that he didn't mind the physical contact. Meanwhile, the scientist noticed that Levi wasn't talking much, not even to tell them to shut up.

"Hey Levi, are you getting sick?"

Levi didn't even know what to say at the moment. He wasn't even thinking right or more like he wasn't thinking at all.

Maria was really slow, taking her time and he knew that she could do much better. But she was touching all of his pleasure points. With all the small kisses she ignited a pain on his dick and the only thought that crossed his mind was to fuck her, to make love to her until her insides formed the shape of his cock.

"I'm ... f-fine," Levi says as he placed one hand underneath the desk and he touched Maria's head trying to push her mouth down his erected cock.

And that just happened, she didn't complain. She took all of his inches inside her mouth and he felt her small tongue trace all of his skin.

"Are you sure? You don't look so good-"

"Section Commander Hange!"

Shit, another problem. Moblit came inside his office unannounced and he didn't blame him, after all Hange had left the door wide open. What surprised everyone was that Moblit was angry and that was something strange for the man.

"What are you doing hugging Jones?" Moblit says his evident jealousy showing, but of course Hange was too dense to notice this.

"Ah, he's my friend!" The two turn around, smiling at the angry assistant.

"Well, we have to leave. We need to check on your experiments."

"But-"

Levi took the opportunity to look under his desk and there he found the brunette teasing the hell out of him. She looked directly at him, not breaking eye contact and he felt like coming at any second but he tried to contain himself. He didn't want to dirty her pretty face, at least he wanted to wait until her mouth surrounded his cock again.

He wanted nothing but to come in her mouth and fill her up completely but Maria had other things in mind.

"Dammit Maria you're doing it on purpose, you are sucking me harder so I cum louder," Levi thought.

Levi saw Maria give him kisses, soft ones and she used her tongue to make long traces from the bottom to the top of his dick. She was treating his dick like candy, taking her sweet time to taste each flavor of it.

Then she winks at him

And that's all it took for Levi.

"Ah, fuck this," Levi didn't care anymore about reading and he just signed the documents' last page. "Just take it and leave! And for fuck's sake take your lovers' quarrel somewhere else!"

Everyone could tell that Levi was pissed. Basically throwing the papers at Jones and with his eyes, he was telling Hange and Moblit to leave.

"Jeez Levi you don't have to look at us like that," Hange says as now she focused her attention on her assistant, this time she embraced Moblit. "Let's go Moblit I want to see who's going to win the chess match, you should come with us too Jones!"

"Alright, I will," the cadet takes the documents and stands up from the chair. "Thank you Captain and please rest, you look like you are going to get a fever."

"Will do."

And with that Cadet Jones, Hange and Moblit finally leave.

And as soon as Maria heard the door close, she stopped all of her actions. Levi just watched her come out from under the desk. It was even a bit funny how she crawled out of it but Levi couldn't think of that at the moment.

"We are finally alone," Levi says as he throws Maria a small smile. "Come sit on my lap dear."

"No, I am leaving."

Maria was making her way to the door to which Levi immediately panicked.

"Wait .. are you seriously leaving me like this?" Levi felt pathetic, he didn't know if he should stand up from his chair with his dick fully exposed just to stop the brunette from walking out of the door.

"Leaving you like what?"

"Like this!"

Finally, he stood up and moved to the side of his desk, showing his girlfriend how hard he was. It was degrading but at the moment he didn't care, he just wanted to make love to her, and not too long ago she also wanted to make love to him.

The brunette looks up and down at him.

"That's not my fault."

"You were teasing me under the desk!" Levi says. "Take responsibility ... please."

"If I recall from a couple of days ago, did you or did you not leave me edged and frustrated on the bed?" The brunette walks back towards him and quickly kisses him and this only ignites more passion in him.

"Are you serious?"

She teased him again as she quickly stroked the tip of his dick making it slowly move back and forth.

"Anyways, I really want to see the chess match between Erwin and Armin so see ya!"

She hopped back towards the door as Levi already knew that today he was going to be left sexually frustrated.

As she was going to close the door, the brunette heard one of Levi's last pleas.

"Payback."

Maria only teased him and smiled at him before closing the door.

.

.

.

"Hey Levi! Almost done moving out?"

Hange came at the exact time, Levi didn't want to keep on sulking on lost memories. His office was almost empty and the thought of letting all of the memories go was distressing.

"Yes, I wonder who's going to occupy it now," he says as he gives his full attention to his dear friend.

"With the things you and Maria did in here, I doubt anyone is going to take it," Hange teased him. Her intention wasn't to bring memories but to try and bring some humor to the situation.

"... We weren't that loud," humanity strongest walked out of his office and into the hallway. He had enough of sulking for the day.

"I could hear you both on the second floor, you two are everything but quiet... especially you!" What Hange found amusing was that Levi wasn't denying anything but he was accepting of it, better than hiding it. "Anyways, are you going to Leah's house to say goodbye to Maria?"

"Why? Where is she going?"

"From what she told me, she and Lance are going to see Maria's parents ... apparently, Maria's father is very ill."

He couldn't help but feel an urge of wanting to be with his ex-lover. The situation of Maria and her parents was difficult and he only wondered how worried she must be. In a way, he wanted to comfort her but he couldn't.

"No," Levi says. "I think it's better if I don't go."

.

.

.

The clock continued to tick louder now that Levi was getting annoyed, increasing the man's doubt of whether he should stay or leave. It's been 15 minutes and still no sign of that clown of a doctor. He didn't know how Erwin convinced him to come to his hospital for a check-up on his ankle.

Maybe it convinced him of the fact that Erwin had lost an arm and he pitied the man and didn't want to give him trouble. Or maybe it was because if he didn't go, Erwin wouldn't let him change offices.

The short man looks around the office, pieces of paper enframed and on the walls. Words that Levi didn't understand and as if all the certificates were laughing at him, he rolled his eyes.

Taking the liberty to inspect a little more, he noticed that Kayser was everything but organized. The doctor was a mess, papers all across his desk, medicine, pills, and other substances he didn't know. Levi felt his OCD kick in. It was disgusting.

He stood up from the chair and began to organize as best as he could. First, the papers that although he didn't understand any of the words, he just wanted to put them in a pile.

The doctor had a talent for drawing, Levi had to admit that much. The drawings of the human body were excellent. He could see every detail of the subject's skin.

Nonetheless, he also felt jealousy because it was another thing Lance could do better than him.

He could see why Maria would take an interest in him. He was smart, with money and a gentleman who had talents, and ...he is tall.

The first couple of pages was of a man with a very predominant scar on his back, another drawing showed the same man but the scar was less predominant. Curiosity overtook him and he looked over the other drawings.

He recognized one immediately.

It was Maria, her naked body with all of her scars.

Her drawings were different, they were more artistic. As if they had caught the brunette in all of her beauty. And as much as seeing her scars was to Levi, he also felt a sense of remorse.

He saw the 'Ackerman' engraved in her back, he hated it. He wished he could go back in time and kill the bastards that did this to her. Tragically, Nicholas had beaten him to it.

And as much hate as he had in his heart, somehow seeing her peaceful face on the drawing ... It made him tranquil and content.

"She looks ... beautiful," Levi thought as he placed the drawings back on the desk. "... But why does this fucker have these drawings?"

He tried to let go of his anger as he focused on organizing the medicine. Organizing them by size, he took a small bottle. Some transparent liquid on a green crystal bottle tightly corked.

"If I were you I wouldn't drink that,"

Lance entered his office and Levi immediately felt anger rise within him.

"You don't tell me what to do," at his words, Levi quickly took off the cork from the small bottle, and with one big gulp, he drank whatever liquid that was inside. It tasted rather funny.

"I think you're too old to be acting this childish," Lance says as he closes the door behind him. "Just take off your shoe and sock."

"At least I'm not the one who has nude drawings of the girl I like," as much as he hated it, Levi still followed Lance's instructions. Sitting down on the chair and taking off his injured shoe and sock, he wanted to point out any wrongdoings of the doctor.

"Unlike you, I'm a gentleman, I would never touch or see Maria in a way she doesn't want me to," Lance didn't want to fight but he also wasn't one to let anyone step over him. "Those drawings were made by my nurse and Maria allowed it. This is how I see the progress from her scars with the medicine and pills I give her."

"I never said Maria."

Lance was quiet and he only sighed. He went to one of his cabinets and pulled out a bandage. Kneeling in front of Levi and taking a quick look at his ankle, the first thing that he didn't like was that there was no bandage; no support.

"So ... you do like her?"

Again there was no response.

"... She likes grapes and flowers, especially tulips and sunflowers," Levi says. "She doesn't like to sleep alone in new places and she likes to have candlelight on ... oh, and wear socks before going to sleep, if you don't she won't even hug you at night-"

"You're advising me?" Lance says as he begins to wrap the bandage around Levi's ankle.

"As much as I hate to admit it ... you're a good man, you're good for her," he says. "If you were to pursue her ... I wouldn't mind."

"And even if you cared, I would still go after her," Lance looks up at the Captain. His green eyes contrasted Levi's but they were still as intimidating as his.

"You're nothing to her now ... So don't give yourself a place in her life when you don't have any."

The short man was trying to control himself, he understood where Lance was coming from because at some point he was also like that.

"I was trying to help," he felt a soft ache and with a small 'tsk' he replied to the doctor. "And I'm still important to her."

"You're just her boss, that's it, know your place," Lance says. "I appreciate the advice, Captain Levi ... But I do want you to understand one thing."

"I plan to take things slow with Maria and I am thinking of pursuing her ... So, I won't allow any other man to be in her life that isn't me," Lance was trying to be delicate, Levi was his patient at the moment and he didn't want to give him any type of pain. But it bothered him that the Captain would talk as if he had some right over Maria.

"I'll make Maria so happy that she will forget you."

His words hurt him because Levi knew that he was right. At some point, Maria will forget him and move on. She was probably doing that right now and it was the best for her. However, the feelings he had for her still remain, if he could stop feeling he would.

"And when that happens, when she has completely abandoned the idea of ever loving you again ... when you are no longer in her mind ... I hope you're man enough to just stay back and watch her be happy."

It brought him memories of a man who also loved Maria. Although Lance still hasn't proven to him that he was worthy of the affection of the brunette. Levi still recognized that the man had guts and knew his feelings well, something he didn't.

"Good luck then ... She's a great woman, treat her right," Levi sees how Lance finished bandaging his ankle. Now he was more delicate as he placed tape to tighten everything together.

"Whenever you hold her, just remember you have the treasure of another man ... Because to this man there was only one love and it was her."

It was awkward but Lance respected the old man's feelings. This was probably the most meaningful conversation he will have with the Captain. If he was being completely honest he never thought that Captain Levi would have feelings of love for anyone, he didn't know the man well and couldn't make conclusions just yet. Nonetheless, by words and a state of vulnerability, he began to respect him a little more.

"You'll be fine, just rest and don't work out," the young doctor stood from the floor. Walking towards his desk, he noticed part of his papers were organized and he didn't doubt that it was a job done by Levi. He didn't know whether to thank him or not but seeing that just a few seconds ago they were almost fighting, he decided to stay silent.

"Although I would recommend running, due to your situation, I think taking a long cold shower will fix your situation ... kind of."

"Why would I run? My ankle is injured," Levi gave him a confused look as he didn't understand Lance's words.

The blonde sat behind his desk and a cocky smile appeared on his handsome face. "What I told you not to drink should start making an effect around an hour, you drank sildenafil."

Levi remained silent, his eyes already showing all the questions he had in his mind.

"It's viagra."

.

.

.

"Isn't it hard for you Elise?"

The brunette had learned to trust Elise especially after she offered to pay for the wedding with the old stranger. Maria had promised to little by little make payments to the blond woman. And every month since then, she had given her money to Elise although she never accepted it, Maria always insisted.

"Hard what?" Elise asks as the two women walk outside the Levi squad's cottage. It was a beautiful afternoon, the sunset, the tweeting of birds, and the soft wind.

"Paying the money? Not really."

"No, I meant Levi, it must be hard ... seeing him with me."

It must be the first time that Elise didn't want to talk about Levi. Today was a tiring day and as much as she didn't want to admit it, Elise was enjoying the company of the brunette.

"I just care that he is happy," Elise says. "That's all that matters."

"You're such an incredible woman, I admire you so much," Maria always felt nervous when talking to Elise. In the sense that she felt less whenever Elise was around her.

"You're so beautiful, smart and you are one of the strongest soldiers in the Scouts, I wish to one day be a little like you."

"No ... believe me you don't wish to be like me."

Maria took a quick look at the blonde woman. Her hair looked almost golden as the sun reflected on it. She couldn't tell what Elise was feeling. Pain? Surely.

Doubt? and remorse?

"Listen, Maria," Elise made a pause, not sure how to start or whether she should advise the brunette or not.

"Being strong is not just about physical strength. It's about knowing your weaknesses and accepting them ... Accepting that things happened is the only way to let things go and with that, you can grow."

The ex-tavern dancer took her words to heart and she couldn't believe that just a few months ago Elise hated her. Now they are good friends.

"Only then, will you be strong."

.

.

.

Maria didn't know how she could think about Elise in moments like this. She was almost done, the clothes in her small suitcase were already nicely folded with some sandals and boots just in case it rains.

With a heavy sigh, the brunette took a seat on her old bed in the cottage. It was silent and she hated how quiet it was, sometimes she hoped that Petra would come inside her room asking for some advice. Maybe if she goes to the kitchen she will find Gunther and Oluo trying to cook something only for Eld to stop them from burning the kitchen.

So many things had happened in the last couple of weeks, it was crazy to think Annie, Berthold, and Reiner were titan shifters and that titan may be humans.

Visiting her parents may not be such a great idea but having a couple of days to herself to think about what she wanted to do next was a good move on her side.

But suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted as she heard the front door being slammed open.

.

.

.

"Fucking Lance, I swear I'm going to kill him."

The short man had no option but to come to the cottage for some privacy. The castle was filled with brats and Hange's hyper energy whilst conducting experiments on Eren.

Whatever the fuck he drank, it was making his dick so hard to the point that it hurts. How he wished Maria was here right now but even if she were, it wasn't like he could do something with her.

He didn't hesitate to unbuckle his pants and give his throbbing cock some freedom. Sitting on his bed, he noticed how his dick was fully erect. Wanting to be touched and caressed by someone, not just anyone. It had to be Maria, she was able to pleasure him in ways only she knew. He craved for her mouth to be on his dick and he felt pathetic for having such urgencies towards his ex-girlfriend.

The place wasn't helping either, this bed, the kitchen, and the dinner table. He had made love to her all around the cottage.

And as his hand slowly went down to his intimacy, his mind began to remember one of the best memories he had with her ...

It was a good thing that it was Friday night because his team had gone to have some fun in town.

He took big steps and opened the door, almost breaking it in the act. Levi almost closed it with a big 'slam' and he knew that he needed to repair the handle eventually.

The short man didn't know what to be angrier at, Maria for leaving him frustrated or everyone around him that told him that today he wasn't in a good mood.

As he walked towards the kitchen he immediately noticed the smell of white rice and tea and a certain lavender smell that drove him crazy.

Maria was preparing a small dinner, she was showing her back to him humming a soft song to herself pretending not to know that he had just come inside the house.

"Oh hey dear, you want to eat dinner?" Maria turned around to face him.

Her hair was loose and she was wearing a white shirt of his, Levi was absolutely sure she was doing this on purpose. The white shirt she was wearing had a few buttons undone and it didn't help that the shirt was a bit tight on her.

But it wasn't only that, Levi felt his mouth water the moment he noticed her bare legs. Awfully small shorts that would usually go under skirts and socks that reached her thighs.

"Fuck."

"Do you think that just by looking pretty, I'm going to forget the crap you pulled today?" Levi crossed his arms in front of his chest as he admired her beauty from afar. "Because if you do, you're mistaken."

The brunette rolled her eyes and at the act, Levi wanted nothing but to make her eyes roll as his cock cums in her mouth. But he wanted to make a point and that by any circumstance he shouldn't be teased without having proper consequences.

"Alright, then your loss," Maria went back to focusing on the pot of food in front of her and proceeded to make a plate of food for herself.

"Don't even think I am going to beg for your attention."

Maria giggled a little as she put out the fire from the pot, she was actually hungry and she didn't hesitate to put white rice on her wooden plate. A cup of black tea on the side.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You remind me of many of my past customers," she held her plate and the cup as she walked past the Captain, walking towards the dinner table.

"They would say things like that and the next day I would find them at my doorstep on their knees, begging me to give them a little of my affection."

Levi hated when Maria would talk about her previous clients. Not because he found her past embarrassing but because the thought of other men looking at his girlfriend's body irritated him to no end.

"Well, I'm not like one of your customers."

"Levi, do you know why I was such a popular tavern dancer?" Maria asks as she takes a seat at the dinner table. Levi sat in front of her, somehow he found himself drawn towards the brunette. Curiosity peeked at him because Maria had never been so open about her job before. It's not like he didn't want to ask but he was waiting for Maria to feel comfortable to start the conversation.

He stayed silent indicating to Maria that he didn't know the answer to her question. At this, the brunette knew that she wasn't going to be eating rice but something else instead.

She stands from her chair and walks towards Levi. He tried to stay composed and pretend that her actions didn't have an impact on him. But he found it extremely difficult the moment she sat on top of the dining table, right in front of Levi. Her legs right in front of him, her chest exposed.

"Because I knew exactly what to show," she leaned in closer to him, giving him a nice view of her chest.

"I know where to touch," using her right foot, she poked Levi's crotched area and the short man felt like passing out.

Why was her humiliating him such a turn-on for him?

"And I know what to say," the brunette comes closer to his face as if she was pretending to kiss him and Maria found it nice how Levi almost closed his eyes, expecting to be kissed. But instead, she teases him more and whispers in his ear.

"Or are you going to deny the fact that you just want to spread me over the table and fuck me endlessly?"

Levi immediately felt his dick go hard against his clothed crotch. This was a new side of her he hadn't seen, he didn't mind at all. But right now his pride was still telling him to not please her so easily.

"What? Are you angry?" Maria asked, still whispering in his ear and his silence amused her. "Did you imagine all the men who had touched me before?"

He didn't but now that she mentioned it, the thought crossed his mind. Jealousy, nothing other than that filled his body at the moment. The thought of a man touching what was his was an absolute nightmare.

"Or do you have doubts?" Maria teased him again, knowing that just one more push will make Levi lose control. "Doubts that I am just using you? Treating you just like any other client I had?"

"I do ..." he says as he was totally enchanted by the brunette caressing his face.

"Then, why don't you fuck me and find out?"

Fuck, he couldn't contain himself.

Levi tried to be as delicate as possible but he pushed Maria against the table as he stood up from his chair. He quickly began to unbuckle his belt, his dick already begging to be inside of her.

"Easy boy, I haven't permitted you to touch me," Maria says as she notices how Levi immediately stopped his actions. "If you want me, you have to ask nicely."

This was all part of her plans and Levi hated it.

"No, I'm not going to fall into your trap," he says. "I'm not going to beg for any affection if you want to give it to me, fine. If not, I don't care."

His pride was strong and he decided to give her a little of her own medicine. He sat back on his chair, leaving Maria laying on the table. Meanwhile, the brunette thought that she was going to take other measures, but she didn't mind. She liked the challenge.

"Fine, you know, you're right," Maria says as she makes a little jump off the table. She quickly kneeled in front of the man and finally, Levi was looking at something that he enjoyed very much.

Finishing what Levi started, the ex tavern dancer placed her hands on his pants. The view was perfect, she was looking at Levi's erected cock. Twitching a little and curved, Maria looks up to her lover, her eyes asking if she was allowed to taste him.

She began to use her tongue from the bottom to the top of his throbbing cock as slowly and teasingly as she could.. Planting kisses on his veins knowing that those spots were the ones that made him lose control. Giving one kiss on his tip and that made him whimper.

Finally, she takes him fully, his seven inches covering the entirety of her mouth.

Levi didn't know if it was because he was frustrated before and he was finally receiving what he wanted or because Maria was giving him the best sucking of his life.

He was already thinking of ways of paying her back, maybe fingering her or eating her out until she cums in his mouth.

Maria was moving her tongue as she bobbed her head up and down. Already having a small taste of his pre-cum, she didn't hesitate to leave his tip completely clean just as he likes it.

Her hair was a mess and Levi wanted nothing but to see her face but as he placed his calloused hands through her hair, Maria immediately stopped.

"I told you already, you have no permission to touch me yet."

The brunette was serious about this and Levi  just accepted her order. Right now he was at her mercy and she completely knew that.

"I'm going to have to punish you," she said as she now only focused on using her hand. "Maybe I'll leave you edging."

"Fuck, Maria, don't you dare," Levi says as he looks down at her, her breasts were pressing against his hard cock and that didn't help his situation. "I'll never forgive you."

"Come on, you don't even believe that," the brunette kept massaging his dick as her soft hands were made with the purpose to touch him just like this. "You will come crawling back to me the moment you begin to miss me."

Shit, he wanted to touch her, to shut her up with a kiss or with his cock in her mouth. But he knew he couldn't, not unless she told him to. He was a slave to her wishes and nothing else.

"You will never be able to forget me, Levi ... Just give up already," she kissed his tip again, her eyes were begging him to just comply with her wishes.

"Or I just won't let you cum."

Using her mouth again, she was making suggestive eyes at him. He was thankful that no one was at home because that way no one was here to listen to him whimpering and moaning like crazy.

"Shit Maria," he lets out a heavy moan, forgetting his manly act from before. "You're right ... you're absolutely right, I can't fucking live without you."

"That's my good boy."

Fuck he wanted to cum at that second, Maria was pleasing him in all the right places. He just wanted to be at her feet forever, to be her servant, her knight in shining armor ready to throw away his life for her.

"Now tell me ... What do you want?"

She kept teasing him, licking, sucking but never giving full pleasure as she knew Levi was about to lose control.

"You- you know-" he stuttered, his hands formed into fists and his head tilted back in pleasure as he tried to control himself from touching her.

"No, I don't know," she says. "Tell me."

Levi knew she was lying and that she was enjoying this too much, the act of making him lose control over her touches.

Pink nose and teary eyes, a mouth that could only mutter moans of pleasure and the name of his lover.

"I want to cum ... I want to cum in your mouth."

It was pulsating in her mouth, Levi was ready to release himself but she won't let him yet. Not until he had begged her. She took it out of her mouth and used her hand to press the tip of his dick with her thumb.

"I may let you ... If you ask nicely."

So, this is what he's come to? Was he ready to throw away his dignity for a woman?

Absolutely fucking yes.

"Fuck, fuck Maria please," Levi begged her, his eyes softened and all his pride was long forgotten. "Please let me cum in your mouth."

She had a triumphant smile on her face, fully satisfied knowing to see Levi vulnerable like this.

"Good boy," she released her hand from his dick as her mouth was coming closer to it. "You're allowed to cum, now."

Placing her soft lips on his erect cock, Levi released himself in her mouth. All the cum that had been holding back since the beginning of the day was overflowing down her throat.

Levi threw his head back his mouth making a small 'o', he could see stars and a little peek of heaven. He kept cumming into her mouth and Maria just kept drinking every single drop.

There was a big gulp coming from the brunette and although Levi was still drowning in pleasure he took a moment to appreciate his beautiful woman.

"Can you make love to me now?"

He felt his knees go weak at such pure request and although he was extremely sensitive, there was no way he'd leave Maria wanting.

They both stood up at the same time, already knowing what the other thought. Using his strength, Levi unbuttoned Maria's shirt, his shirt. All the buttons popped out and instead of her getting angry, she could feel her intimacy tremble in excitement.

Levi was hard again, as he watched with exhilaration how her nipples were firm by the touch of his hands. Her shorts and underwear were already on the floor, Levi couldn't help but notice that she was already wet.

Although Maria was taller than him, he was still stronger as he picked her up and placed her on top of the table. She was sitting with her legs spread apart and he was standing in between her, the soft look in Maria's eyes made Levi love her even more.

The passionate kisses led to swift movements of undressing. He remembered the placements of her hands - around his neck, in his hair, on his chest. It always sent him shivers down his spine. It sparked something in him.

The way the kisses became more heated and sloppy. One hand kneading her breast whilst one working circles around her heated core.

He'd hear her gasp in his mouth as he would slip his two fingers into her. Slowly pumping her whilst his thumb drew fast circles on her clit. The contrast between those movements always drove her crazy.

When she would get close he'd start quickening the pace. Her small pleas that would become louder as she'd get closer, he became more aroused. It was hurting, he needed to be inside, and as sensitive as he was, he wanted to please her.

As Maria would come on his fingers, tightening her walls around him, he'd kiss her slower and passionately. Her soft, delicate fingers unbuttoned his trousers and boxers all together pulling them down swiftly as she'd grasp his hard cock in her hand. The groan that would leave his lips as he would feel her moving her hands up and down his throbbing cock.

"Wait, ah- fuck Maria, I am sensitive-" he stutters but his girlfriend didn't care. She loved to see his eyes roll back as his body was filled with pain and pleasure.

She'd pick up the pace making Levi drop his head on her shoulder, his hands would be tightly gripping her waist as Maria's legs would wrap around his lower back bringing him closer.

He loved the pain mixed with pleasure and at this point, he knew that he was completely submissive to this woman, only Maria.

He'd let out small grunts as he felt himself getting closer, and so he'd grab Maria's hand and place it on his own cheek. He'd look at her with questioning eyes. Did she want this? Is she okay with this? And in response, Maria would give him a small peck and nod against his forehead.

Levi placed his mouth on one of her breasts, biting and sucking, whilst slipping his hard, aroused cock inside of her. A small, pleasured moan escaped both their lips and Levi wasted no time pumping in her.

"Fuck-k ... You feel so good, my love," he was a moaning mess. His throbbing cock was begging him to stop and take a small break but he wanted to keep fucking her. No, make love to her. Maria; his woman and the only person he could be like this with.

"You're made for me."

"Don't stop," Maria ordered, her dominant side controlling every single aspect of Levi and like a servant, he followed every single word her beautiful lips would mutter. "I love you, I love you so much, Levi."

As her hands were pulling and grasping Levi's hair he'd feel an immense amount of power surge through him. That action alone made his eyes turn a shade darker, his eyes showed Maria everything - she's his and only his, he'll protect her forever.

As it became tremendously more heated, Levi couldn't bear it. One arm swiftly gripped her back pulling her towards him - their chests practically touching. His other hand was placed on the table as his hips thrusted deeper and harder.

Her arms were placed around his neck as her head was placed beside his. She let out content moans as this new pace brought ecstasy. As Maria's walls would tighten around his cock, Levi would let out grunts. His pace became slow, he continued to thrust deeper into her. Maria kissed the side of his head and that was all he needed to release himself into her, he let out a guttural moan and filled her once again. Happy. Content.

They stayed in that position for a while. The smell of sex was present in the air as well as their rapid breathing. Both were satisfied. Fulfilled.

They looked into eachothers eyes as they smiled into their kiss

Maria kissed his forehead, his nose, then his knuckles as Levi placed his palm on her head and kissed her temple.

No words were needed. They both knew what the other was thinking. Wishing that this eternal bliss would last forever.

"Maria I want to make something clear to you," Levi tries to get his breathing back as he could still feel Maria's tight walls keeping him from pulling out.

"I know you were playing around before, you were teasing me but I just want to be clear."

Levi began to caress her hair as he made butterfly kisses all over her face. Her sleepy eyes looked at him, as if she was lost in another place he was not aware of. She was tired but filled with pleasure.

"Every single thing about you ... your past, present, and future ... all of it, all of you is mine," he cupped her face making the brunette pay attention to him. It was a sweet moment, but he meant his words.

"I won't ever allow any other man to see you the way I do ... only I can make your face look like this." He playfully squished Maria's cheeks together.

She smiled at him, Maria would never understand why Levi was so infatuated with the way she looks after making love.

Maybe she couldn't see it but to Levi, it meant everything. Making Maria have such a face from bliss and happiness was the thing that warmed his heart.

"How possessive," she kissed his button nose and Levi felt butterflies in his stomach, he just loved it when she did that. "But I'll allow it, under one condition."

"Which is?"

This time, she looked at him with pleading eyes, and Levi wanted nothing but to please her. She's doubting, he knew that and he decided that whatever it was he would do anything to make her happy.

"That you won't ever love another woman again as much as you love me," Maria says. "That is if you do."

"You know I do," he kissed her, a passionate and slow kiss. His forehead pressed against hers, their eyes closed. "You are my always."

"And you are my forever."

KNOCK KNOCK

"Captain Levi, are you alright?"

Levi can recognize that voice anywhere, the voice of the woman who he was just remembering.

His erected member was still in his hand, white fluids covering it and he looked side to side trying to find some clothing to clean his hand. The worst part was that his erection was still not going down.

"I'm fine! I was just um ... exercising."

"This is so fucking stupid," Levi thought, immediately regretting his words.

"... Your ankle is injured, you shouldn't be working out-"

Suddenly, Levi opens his room door, revealing him blushing mess.

"Well, that's none of your concern!"

And with that, he left the room, running with his tail between his legs.

.

.

.

Levi remembers running until he passed out, not caring about his leg, he just wanted his erection go down.

He doesn't remember when was the last time he ran so much like this, it was probably years ago when Kenny used to train him.

Slowly, as he woke up his eyes began to adjust to the soft light of the candles in the room. He didn't know where he was but at the moment he didn't care too much.

Well, at least the effects of the viagra were gone.

Fuck Lance.

"Well, good to know that you're awake," he heard another voice he recognized. Looking to his side, he saw Lena sitting on a chair next to the bed he was resting on.

"As much as I want to ask why you were running with an injured ankle, I feel like I shouldn't intrude."

"Please don't," Levi says as he tries to stand up a little, straightening his back and directly looking at his assistant. "It's embarrassing."

"I can only assume it has to do with Maria."

"... Kind of."

Levi looked around the room, he could only conclude that this was Lena's place. "Did you carry me here?"

"I found you on the training grounds, exhausted on the floor. I thought it would be best if you stayed at my place," Lena says. "Taking you back to the castle would have been a big hassle."

"Thank you."

"Anything for you Captain."

There was silence and Levi knew that the reason why was because they hadn't talked about the kiss nor the close intimate contact they had before. Maybe right now was time to talk about it and fix things.

"Lena ... about the kiss-"

"I'm sorry, I was the one who kissed you, please forget it," Lena interrupted him, not wanting to make Levi feel bad or have any feelings of remorse.

"The other day at the bonfire ... I realized that you are still absolutely in love with Maria."

Her voice was painful, and the truth hurt her, but at this point, she was ready to give up everything for humanity's strongest soldier.

"But I also know that you want to move on," she says as stands up and sits at the edge of the bed. She looks at his hands and holds it, delicately caressing his knuckles.

"Captain Levi, I can stay away if you want me to, but I think my feelings for you are more than clear ... I want you to allow me to support you on this journey."

Levi was thoughtful and Lena knew that no matter what, there was no way she would know what kind of things went through his mind.

"I won't insist, but for now ... Please, I want to stay by your side."

"As a friend?" Levi finally asks, enjoying the soft touch of the blonde one.

"If that's what you want, then yes ... As a friend."

He took a big gulp and although he felt doubt, he knew that Lena had proven to stay true to herself as well as towards him. and had even supported him when he was at his lowest.

"Alright ... thank you, Lena."

"You should rest now," She smiled and stood up from the bed, making her way to the door.

"Also, I heard that Maria is leaving tomorrow to visit her parents. I think you should go."

Levi was silent as he looked at his hands for a moment, his head down as he was deep in thought. His long hair had come into contact with his eyelids, he had forgotten to cut it. Well, more like he didn't want to because he wanted a certain brunette to do that. But of course, that wasn't going to happen.

"Lena, do you have some scissors?" Levi asked as he took a string of black hair into his hands.

"Yes," the blond replied. Seeing Levi's clear intention to cut his hair, she continued. "Can I cut your hair for you?"

.

.

.

"Maria, we have to leave already," Lance was waiting for Maria on top of the prairie schooner. Everything was ready to go and taking a moment to check the weather, Lance just hoped that they didn't have to deal with the oncoming rain before reaching their first resting point.

"Yeah, I'm coming," she says to the doctor and then looks back to her group of friends who had gathered together to say their goodbyes.

"Please come back soon, I'm already missing you," Hange says as she hugs the brunette and gives her a small kiss on her head. "Everyone will miss you, even Erwin, he's gloomy already."

"Don't worry, I can suck the gloom out of him," Leah says as she gets on her tiptoes and plants a kiss on Erwin's cheeks.

"LEAH!" Everyone screams her name, more out of disgust because they didn't want to have the mental picture in their heads.

"Please Leah, keep vulgar language at the tavern," Lisa says, covering her child's ears. "Anyways, Maria please take care and don't forget to ... offer your services to Lance."

"You both need to stop acting as if we're still working at the tavern," Maria felt embarrassed from both of her friends and yet, if they didn't embarrass her, it would feel strange. "I still even dream sometimes that Leah would beat me up for making a mistake."

"Hey, because of that you were the best!" Leah kept her arm intertwined with Erwin's. It was quite strange to see them like this. So open ... about whatever type of relationship they had. "Yeah ... Take care."

Next, she saw Moblit, staying quiet and just watching everything unfold in front of him.

"Moblit?"

"Please take care of Hange," the assistant felt heat go up to his cheeks as he took a quick look at the scientist who was equally blushing.

"Of course, always."

Maria smiled happily to see that their relationship was progressing well. She needed to go but she still wished that someone else would show up. She didn't blame him, after all, she never mentioned it to him.

"Alright ... Well, I'll see you all in a couple of days-"

"Wait!"

Suddenly everyone turns around from the sound of a horse galloping towards them. On top of it was the short man who everyone knew very well.

Levi stopped in front of the group and he came down from his horse, all eyes were on him.

He approached Maria while carrying a blue blanket that she immediately recognized.

"I thought you might need this," Levi says as he hands her the blue blanket she gave him the first night they met. "I think right now's a good time to give it to you."

The act surprised Maria, it seemed unreal that Levi had kept it this long and so well kept.

"Are you sure? Maria asks. "I thought this blanket helped you sleep."

"It does," Levi says as he felt everyone's eyes on him. He didn't dare to look at her. "But I don't think I need it anymore."

"Well I'm glad," she completely understood what he meant. It wasn't necessarily the blanket, but her. "I'm really happy that you have moved on ... From the blanket I mean."

Levi gives the blanket to Maria who accepts it reluctantly.

The situation was getting a bit awkward, especially since no one was pretending to not pay attention to their situation. Levi especially felt Lance's eyes on them and that satisfied him.

"Yes of course," she says as they both look away. There was silence, both were unsure of what to say to the other. Maria took a moment to appreciate her ex-lover. Nothing much had changed besides that the circle under his eyes were darker and that his hair was shorter. Much shorter than he was used to.

"You got a haircut?"

"Yes, Lena cut it for me," Levi replies a bit embarrassed as well and ashamed to have let someone else besides Maria cut his hair.

"It looks nice," she says. "Well, I think I should get going."

"Yes, of course."

"Alright ... Well, bye-," Maria was about to turn around but Levi had one last thing to say.

"Maria?"

"Yes?"

Deep down, she wished that Levi would tell her something important. Maybe something along the lines of 'Please stay with me, I love you.'

But instead, Levi stretches his hand, waiting for one last touch from her.

"I wish you well."

Maria smiles as she grabs his hand and the contact still makes her feel butterflies in her stomach.

"I wish you well too."

Their handshake was a long one, both knowing that they didn't want to let go.

Fuck, Levi didn't want to let go. He wanted her to stay but that would be selfish of him and from now on he will only watch her from afar and see her be happy.

So maybe ... he could be selfish one last time.

Levi pulls her closer and embraces her. Feeling the warmth of her body and the softness of her skin. Caressing the strings of her hair that he will miss so much.

Her lavender smell drove him crazy and he didn't care if people were watching, he stood on his tippy toes and gave her one last kiss on her cheek before letting go.

"Take care," Levi smiles at her and Maria does the same. It was always like this. It only took one look at each other's eyes to know what the other one was thinking.

"You too," with that she turns around and walks towards Lance, stepping up onto the carriage. Waving her hands from side to side, she said her last goodbyes to her friends. It felt strange, it'll only be a couple of days, or at least that's what she hoped but she already missed them so much.

Levi watched along with everyone, watching the carriage leave and disappear into the distance.

This is what was best for her and although it pained him to see her being so distant and far away. It also made him happy to see her move on.

Because this was the only way she was going to be happy.

"Farewell, Maria."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Social Media:

*Tiktok banned my other account so if you would like please follow me on this new account:

New Tiktok: @onelastttime_ff

Twitter: @OneLastTime_1

Instagram: @onelasttime_ olt

Short announcement: On July 22, is going to be the first year anniversary of One Last Time! One year since I published the first chapter. So I'll probably won't be posting much fanart in the next chapters but its because I want to  dedicate the rest of my time to draw a very nice small 10-15 pages comic as my thank  you to my readers for keeping up with me for such a long time. We are a small family but I am very thankful to the people who have supported this story. My art its not the best so I really want to take my time to do something really pretty for you all <3

...

A/n:
Now, this chapter is a filler chapter with some important things thrown there. I like that we got to see a little of Lance's past and where he comes from. Its been a while since I've written anything spicy as well so it was fun to see Maria and Levi interact in that regard. I wanted this chapter to not be so sad and I added some humor.  I think One Last Time also had comedic aspects that made it a fun read and I would like to keep those same elements in this story. I don't want everything to be sad and believe me, there would be its happy moments. Slowly but surely. You know even when life its hard, it's the little moments of happiness that matter right?

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. I do hope  you are enjoying One More Time. It's a long story but I think its worth reading it? Every time I write I ask to myself if all the time I spend writing this is worth it? But I think it is since its something that makes me happy and I hope that it makes some other people happy too!

As always, thank you so much for reading! I accept any time of comments/ reviews and I would love constructive criticism! Remember that One Last Time is OUR story! You are part of it too <3

Thank you so much and see you next Sunday!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 20 18
You come from Marley on one of the ships to inspect the "Heaven". But instead of investigating, you end up being held by the survey corps (as an impo...
13.4K 374 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
440K 12.8K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
22.6K 527 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...