A GLIMPSE OF THE FUTURE

By rinaiya15

"Where are we?" "THE FUTURE!" More

INTRODUCTIONS
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 1
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 2
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 3
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 4
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 5
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 6
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 7
A/N
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 8
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 9
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 10
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 11
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 12

THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 13

7.5K 137 75
By rinaiya15

[I forgot to show the Uchiha house, didn't I? So here it it!]

[the one in the middle is a three story house.]

~*~

After the awaited meeting of the father and son, they finally settled to watch the next episode 'There are others who are joining you.' the voice from before announced 'They already know what's going on.'

Just after he finished speaking, Fugaku, Mikoto, Saito, Kimiko, Kushina, Orochimaru, and Shisui from the past appeared behind them.

Sasuke clenched his fist when he saw his parents as Sarina run towards her parents and gave them a hug"Hahaue! Chichiue!"she yelled happily as she hug them.

"Sarina!"Kimiko and Saito hugged their daughter.

"Grandfather!?"Saito exclaimed in shock as Hashirama grinned happily at him"All of you are here."he said.

With the reunion finished, all of them sat back down.

Sara and Sera is seen watching Boruto paint the Seventh Hokage's face with their back is turned, making them see the Uchiha Crest in the clothes as their long red and black hair sway elegantly in the wind.

"Who are they?"Kimiko asked"They both kinda look like Sarina..."

"And the boy looks like Naruto..."

"The boy is Naruto's son, while the two are Sasuke and Sarina's daughters."Kakashi explained.

The word 'IDIOT' is written on Naruto's stone face"Now, your a bit handsome."Boruto said before the scene changed where Shikamaru is training Shikadai with his shadow.

"At least show me the steps."Shikadai said as he concentrate.

 Shikamaru snorted in amusement.

"Baka."Shikamaru said with hands on his pockets"Figuring out for yourself is a valuable part of training."

"That just makes it more of a drag!"Shikadai told him before he look behind his father making Shikamaru look back as well to see the son of the current Hokage.

Shikamaru scratched the back of his head"What the hell is he doing?"he asked himself. The scene changes where they could see Sai and Inojin training like Lee and his son, Metal is balancing themselves with only one finger.

"SUCH YOUTH!"both Lee and his sensei shouted with tears running down the cheeks as the others sigh tiredly.

The scene changes again and they could see Boruto on top of his father's head"Alright then. Pretty soon now..."he stopped talking when he felt his father behind him as he dodge his punch.

"Boruto!"Naruto called out"Don't get carried away rediculing your dad!"he scolded.

Boruto just let out a scoff"Your the ridiculous one!"he told him and sent a kick that was blocked by Naruto's arm before the older Uzumaki punch which revealed to be a Shadow Clone.

"A Shadow Clone?"

"Over here!"Boruto called before jumping down, ignoring Naruto"There's no way I'll let myself get caught so easily."he murmured while hiding.

"Idiots never learn their lesson."Sara voiced out, walking to his direction with Sera beside her.

"Shhh."Boruto closed the lid for him to hide as the twins watch him emotionlessly.

Naruto jumped behind the twins"Sara! Sera!"he called.

"Uncle Naruto/Lord Seventh."

"Have you seen Boruto?"the twins got silent before Sera pointed at the left.

"He went that way."she said as the current Hokage thanked her and jumped away as Boruto came out of his hiding.

"Can't you feel your own son's chakra?!"Kiba shouted at Naruto, who glared at him.

"Don't shout at me! I'm not from the future, ttebayo!"

"Shannaro!"Sarina's hair floated as she punched the two idiots to the ground"Shut up! Were watching!"she scolded as Naruto and Kiba's head have bumps on it from her hit.

"I should be the one saying thanks, Sara...Sera."he said with a smile as got out"Damn it. Getting upset over a little graffiti on the Great Stone Faces."he put his hand on his hip"Such a petty old man."he complained.

"You just want him to come after you, right?"Sara said making Boruto look at her in shock"Your just upset because he doesn't pay attention to you."Boruto denied before he stopped moving.

"Shadow Paralysis Jutsu..."Sera voiced out, noticing Shikamaru behind the blonde.

"Boruto."Shikamaru called out the blonde's name"Don't make too much trouble for Lord Seventh."Shikadai jumped down beside his father"The Hokage is under a lot of pressure and that goes for me, his advisor."he said as Boruto cussed.

"Lord Hokage sure has it rough, having to deal with the likes of you."Shikadai told Boruto, who is saying that it's a Shadow Clone.

"If Lord Seventh used Sage Mode, he'd find you in a flash."Shikamaru taunted.

"Sage Mode?!"Jiraiya and Minato exclaimed in shock as they look at Naruto, who look at them in confusion.

"What's a Sage Mode?"Ino asked curiously.

"Sage Mode is an empowered state that can be entered blending natural energy with one's chakra."Minato explained as they some of them nodded in understanding before going back to watching.

"I know that."Boruto struggled to get free from Shikamaru's jutsu"That's why...I kept running away until Tou-chan got serious, ttebasa!"

"Neither father nor son knows when to quit."Shikamaru said while looking at Boruto"You and Naruto are so much alike."

"Don't lump me in with Tou-chan!"

"Shikadai, go and get Lord Seventh's shadow clone."he told his son.

"Huh?"Shikadai turned to his father"Why me?"

"Then will you take over here?"

Shikadai glanced at the struggling Boruto before he sigh"This is such a drag."he complained as he walk off with his hands on his pockets.

"It's a drag for me too, so don't complain."Shikamaru muttered.

"Seems like we're alike too."Shikadai muttered as he watch his son walk off"It's a drag for me too. Now, get going!"

Sara and Sera watch Shikadai before they both look down with sad expressions on their angelic faces that mirrored their mother's.

Sasuke and Sarina frowned as they noticed their expressions"Why do they look kinda sad?"Kimiko said, worried for her granddaughters. But,no one answered since non of them knew as well.

~*~

The scene changed to where the Uchiha twins are with Nami and Cho-Cho, who have an annoyed look as Choji waved at her while holding chips.

"Don't you guys think my dad and I are different in every way?"Cho-Cho asked them, making the three Dojutsu heiresses sweatdrop.

"If she thinks your not her father, I would laugh with glee."Kiba told Choji.

"I wonder about that..."Sara said as she look down the table making Sera look at her as before taking a bite from her dango stick while Nami glanced at them with a worried look on her face.

'The twins have been acting weird these past few days.' Nami thought while she glance at the Uchiha princesses from the corner of her eyes 'I wonder what's bothering with them...' she took a bite from her dango stick.

"What about your family, Sara, Sera?"Cho-Cho asked the twins mindlessly.

"O-Our family?"they stuttered.

"Are you and your dad alike?"she asked"I saw your older brother..."she said as she blushed when the older Uchiha is mentioned before it disappeared"Sarina-hime is so beautiful and you two definitely inherited it on how many fanboys you two have."she said as the twin shivered in fear, thinking about the crowd of boys looking at them with heart sick eyes.

The Uchihas shivered in disgust, thinking about their own fanclub. Sasuke glared at nothing when they mentioned about his little princesses being annoyed by stupid fanboys.

 But they thought about Cho-Cho said about their father before they look down"We...really don't know anything about our father."Sera said with sad expression.

"What?!"

"Where are you, Sasuke?!"

"For as long as I can remember...We've never met him."Sara told her. Nami's eyes narrowed in concern as she noticed their sad expressions.

~*~

Sera is watching her sister from the door as Sara look at the picture of their father"Where are you? And what are you doing?"Sara asked while looking at the 16 years old Sasuke before Sera came to her and hugged her sideways making the older slightly smile and rub her head. Sera look at the picture of their other oldest brother and Saito's twin who have black hair and purple eyes with glasses while reading a book.

"Eh? Who's the boy with purple eyes?"Deidara asked, confused as the others"It can't be another of their child, is it?"

While they look at the pictures, they're eyes suddenly got blurry so they rubbed it.

Sarina got worried"What's wrong with their eyes?"she asked worriedly with the others.

"Tadaima!"Sarina called tiredly"I'm so exhausted."she said as she saw the twins coming to her while rubbing their eyes making her go worried.

"Okaeri!"they said as they rub their eyes.

"Is something wrong?"Sarina asked worriedly.

"Our eyes got blurry."Sera answered"It happens once in a while, but we can still see clearly though."she explained as Sarina dropped what she's holding and immediately run towards the twins.

Madara, older Obito, Itachi, Shisui, and Fugaku narrowed their eyes in suspicion.

"Let me see!"Sarina said as she examined both the twin's eyes while they look at her before she sigh in seems like relief"Tell me if it got blurry again, okay."she told them as they both nodded.

"But, that can't be!"Shisui exclaimed"Their Uchihas! Uchiha's eyes don't go all blurry like that."

"The boy is correct."Madara said as he crossed his arms"Something is going on here."

The scene changed where Sarina is eating with her children, except Saito, who is not yet back. Sarina is feeding the youngest twins while Sera and Sara are quietly eating"Mama."Sara called out making her twin and her mother look at her.

"Nani?"

"Did Papa wear glasses?"she asked"We saw Ryosuke-niisan's picture with him wearing glasses."she explained.

"Ryosuke?"Rin voiced out"Is that the boy with the glasses?"

"Maybe."

"What makes you ask such a question?"Sarina said as she feed Daisuke.

Sera look at her mother"Saito-niisan, Sara, Mikoto, Daisuke, and I also have good eyes like you, we want to know if Papa also wear glasses like Ryosuke-niisan, Mama."she said to her, now ignoring her food and focused her attention to their mother.

"If you include the boy with purple eyes, then Sasuke and Sarina have all-in-all six children."Kankuro counted.

The arrivals are all shock"That's too many children!"they exclaimed.

Sarina look thoughtful, thinking if her husband wears glasses unlike before"I don't think so."she said"Probably."

Sera look sad"Your not sure even though he's your husband?"she said as she tried to control her temper.

"What's going on?"Sarina look at them questionably"You two have been acting weird lately."she told them.

"When is Papa's important mission supposed to end?"Sara questioned, ignoring her mother's question.

"Mission?"Sarina look at Sasuke in confusion"What kind of mission?"

"Well...I think it'll end someday."

"I guess you wouldn't know."Sara said as Sera continued eating"After all, you wouldn't even know if he wore glasses."she said bluntly as she took a bite while Sarina became silent.

Sarina sadly smiled"That was harsh of you two, Sera...Sara."she said with her purple eyes closed.

'What's wrong with wanting to know a little about Papa?' Sera thought sadly as a memory of a blurry silhouette appeared on the screen 'I barely even remember my own father.' her purple eyes crystallized.

"My goodness!"Mikoto look at her son"Haw many years have you not come home to your family, Sasuke?"she said.

"I don't know either, Mother."

~*~

Sara and Sera is seen behind a white cloth as Sarina take out the white cloths and put it in her arm, the younger Uchihas are in the Uzumaki House, having a play date with their cousin, Himawari.

"Mama."Sara called as she and her twin is hidden from their mother's view because of the cloth.

Sarina hummed, indicating that she's listening"Can we ask you something?"Sera asked her as she look down.

"What is it?"she said softly as she put another cloth in her arm.

"Why doesn't Papa and Ryosuke-niisan come home?"they simultaneously asked her.

"You know where they are and what their doing, don't you?"Sera asked again.

"That again?"Sarina said as she hummed, remembering that she sent some letters and food to her husband and second born three weeks ago by a messenger wolf from Tundra"Hmm...I wonder what their doing."she said as Sara clenched her fist while Sera look even sadder"What's the matter?"she asked her daughters.

"Please don't dodge our questions."Sera told her"Every time we asked, you keep dodging the question or change the subject."she told her.

"How can you call yourself his wife?"Sara said to her, getting fed up to her mother not telling them a thing about their own father"And were not the only one. Daisuke and Mikoto are also curious about our father, the only ones who remember him is Saito-niisan and Ryosuke-niisan, who we haven't even met either."she explained to her.

"Sara..."Sarina nurmured as the cloth separates the three of them"Right now...."wind blew making their long hair flew to the side as Sarina removed the cloth in front of her.

When the cloth disappeared making the twin's figures appear"Mama..."Sara and Sera called"Are you really Papa's wife?"they simultaneously asked her.

"Are they doubting, Sarina?"Kimiko said in shock.

"But Nee-san, both of them have Sarina's eyes."Kushina denied.

"What's with all this so suddenly?"Sarina asked as she forcefully put the cloth into her arm and gaze at her daughters with a pissed off face, trying to control her temper.

"It's not sudden!"Sera exclaimed"We've been wondering for ages! Do you really think you can keep on fooling us?!"she asked her.

Sarina clenched her fist as her hair starts to float, but not high enough to the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero mode"You two....have been acting weird lately."she told them.

Minato and Saito recognize her expression and their faces turned into fear"I think they shouldn't have angered her."they stated simultaneously.

"Why?"Hidan asked them as they all noticed their fearful expression.

"The Red Hot-Blooded Habanero blood are terrifying."they both stated.

"If I were Sarina, I would slap them for saying those things."Ino stated bluntly making the others sweatdrop at her.

"That's child abuse, Ino."Shikamaru said.

"Not in my household it's not!"they sweatdrop more, pitying Ino's future son.

"What's weird is your relationship with Papa."Sara told her"And not just kinda, but a lot!"she shouted as Sarina's red hair floated into Nine-tails making the twin's eyes widened. The Red Hot-Blooded Habanero.

Some of them now have fearful expressions, now understanding what the Senju and Namikaze are stating.

"Oh shit."Hidan and Deidara cussed out.

"SARA! SERA!"Sarina punched the ground without using chakra and her red hair is still floating, the ground shook before a large crater have been made on how powerful her punch is even without using chakra.

Almost all of them flinched"S-She didn't even used chakra in that punch."Minato stuttered nervously as Saito is horrified at the familiar strength.

When Sarina look up, she saw her daughters with tears in their eyes making her identical purple eyes widened"I'm sorry I raised my voice."she stood up and dusted her knuckles"When he's finished with his mission, Papa will come home."she reassured them.

At this time, the twins are full on crying"How do you know that?"they asked as they cried"You've been apart for so long! Maybe he's forgotten all about us!"they cried out.

Sasuke frowned 'Of course not!' he thought.

Sarina let out a sad smile as she touch her forehead, in her Byakugou Seal before she look at them"Your Papa and I are connected through our feelings...."she knelt down to them and wiped they tears away"...so no need to worry!"she reassured them with her typical catch phrase.

"How can you say that with such confidence?"Sera asked her, but before Sarina could answer they heard a crack making the three of them look up. The crater cracked more until it reached their three story house, the three purple-eyed Uchihas watched as their house collapsed.

"SHE DESTROYED THE HOUSE!"the loud ones exclaimed.

"Well...that is a powerful punch."

"Yeah, she didn't even used chakra in that punch."Jiraiya gulped in fear"Just imagine if she use chakra."all of them shivered in fear just thinking about it, except the Uchihas, Tobirama, Tsunade, Kimiko, and Kushina.

"Oh no! Not again!"Sarina exclaimed as the dust disappeared"This is the fifth time this month!"she exclaimed more before fainting.

"Mama!"

"She's always been prone to fainting."Shizune said as she look at the red head that on the stretcher with Sera on her mother's other side and Sara just behind her"We've been very busy lately, so her fatigue probably built up. She'll wake up tomorrow."

"We said some terrible things to Mama..."Sara said guiltily with Sera mirroring her.

"Our house..."Sarina softly groaned making Shizune give a short laugh before turning to the two Uchiha Princesses.

"I'm going to admit her to the hospital. Would you two like to come too?"Shizune asked the twins. They both denied, saying they'll salvage some things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 1K 40
- β€ΉπŸΉ :: π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗋𝖾 π–»π–Ύπ–Ίπ—Žπ—π—‚π–Ώπ—Žπ—…, π—Œπ–Ύπ—‚ ⟑ π—Žπ—“π—Žπ—†π–Ίπ—„π—‚ π–»π—ˆπ—‹π—Žπ—π—ˆ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!π—ˆπ–Ό 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺 π—Œπ—π—’ 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗂𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗇𝖺...
103K 2.9K 16
Team7 are in the middle of training when an unexpected, mysterious purple cloud switches Naruto into.. Naruto? How did it happen? How will they get t...
9.9K 352 35
With Naruto successfully bringing Sasuke back to Konoha everything Seems promising at first for a new team 7 to rejoice until Sasuke is told the foll...
22.4K 467 139
" love is like an ocean...exquisite yet dangerous... " -Dozo Yakuin