Sinfully Ruined [17+]

By Minicabbages

"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face f... More

α‘•α•Όα—©α–‡α—©α‘•TᗴᖇՏ & ᗩᗴՏTα•Όα—΄TIᑕՏ
Chapter 1: A day in life...
Chapter 2: The last day...
Chapter 3: The Family Dinner.
Chapter 4: The Party.
Chapter 6: Faking smiles.
Chapter 7: The Date.
Chapter 8: Vomit Comet.
Chapter 9: In the woods.
Chapter 10: The hunt begins

Chapter 5: The Ungrateful Bitch.

16 1 0
By Minicabbages

Jace Carson

"Let the actual game BEGIN" with that she chugs the entire bottle down within seconds. The entire crowd watches her amused with baffled looks and curious eyes as she goes on drinking with an unnatural speed. It makes the muscular guy go tense, the pace of his movements increasing. Bottoms dash on the wooden table one by one as they finish with them, soon they both are on the equal score and I could see the poor guy struggling while the navy blue girl is unfazed.

After a few minutes, the blue girl's in lead with 6 empty bottles lined up in a row whilst the guy's still on his fourth. The crowd is getting excited, its sudden death whoever drinks the most within the next three minutes wins.

The navy blue girl won fair and square and the muscular guy whose name I found out is Tim, lay on the floor, having drunk seven bottles and could barely open his eyes. It still amazes me how the girl is able to stand straight after drinking nine bottles of beer.

"That's why you don't mess with me" she yells with a momentary daze in her gray eyes as they focus on him with malice, the light smirk on her face mocking his fucked up condition. "Come on don't you wanna go for another round" she gives him a sexy pout, feigning disappointment. It still scared me though that even after drinking nine freaking bottles of beer she still has the guts to go for another round, I would've puked my entire digestive system out.

"Next time call me babygirl and it won't be a drinking game, I'll shove this entire beer down your pathetic little ass" she states with an obvious threat lingering in her tone and I could feel shiver run down my spine at her bold statement.

I've been too distracted to comprehend what's happening, as the crowd stood there. "The show's over folks, you may disperse" she waves off curtly and just like that the crowd disappears. I spot Ash with his girlfriend making their way to the bar. He's wearing a dark mocha colored blazer with black ripped loafers while Nera looks gorgeous in violet pencil skirt and a blue blouse that suits her short and skinny figure.

"Ash.. You fucking dance like a constipated duck" I state. His hands floating above his head in the air as he roamed about the dance floor reminded me of nothing else. "That's so true, in fact precisely what I wanted to tell him" says Nera with a smile, I chuckle at that too.

"Yeah and as if you guys portray Michael Jackson" he says in sheer annoyance, rolling his eyes childishly. We make our way to the bar chatting occasionally.

"It still amazes me Nera, how are you still holding on to this kid?" Ash gives me grim look.

"I rather find him cute" she pinches his blushing cheek. I almost puke at that. Yeah.. Lizard covered in vomit type of cute.

"Anyway enough about us, are you seeing someone?" she inquires, seriously.

"No I'm all me and single" I raise an eyebrow.

"Good, cuz there's a friend of mine who seems to be interested in you. If you are willing I can set you guys up?" she raises her eyebrows suggestively with a crazy glint in her brown eyes. "No, I don't think he needs that cuz he's counting on Alexis" Ash says teasingly. I glare at him but focusing my eyes back to her, I reply.

"Thanks Nera, but I'll pass, and for the record I'm not counting on anyone. I just need break" I pathetically lie.

"OK, let me know when you're up" she says smiling, not backing up. "Yeah sure... so it's getting late and I think I'll take my leave" I give her a side hug, Ash looks in some kind of thought, so I just pass him a nod before walking away.

"But, wait the ice-cream.." Ash begins as if he's suddenly just realized but it's too late since I rush faster and almost make a mad dash to the door, with a smirk on my face. I turn to look only to find him narrowing his eyes at me irritatingly. I quickly make my way out of the bar, it's already past 0100 hours and I could see more people making their way out of the bar as the midnight descended.

On the way back to my car, I spot an enchantingly elegant Bentley Continental GT V8 with a black metallic body, standing there proudly in the dark of the night, putting shame to every car around her with her head held high, streaks of shining patterns cast from the nearby lamppost.

My fingers itch to touch the beauty ahead of me as I stand there mesmerized by the body. With an almost amazed expression I inch curiously closer towards it.

"...don't piss me off Jul.." Comes an oddly familiar female voice. "What's up with you now, huh? I'm sick of your tantrums, I know bitches like you, always ready to pull down your pants for money" the gruff voice of some dude snaps.

"Mind your tongue Julian if you don't want your mouth sniffing my dog's ass" On taking a closer look, I peek into the scene where I see the navy blue dress, it's the same girl from the bar talking to some weird looking guy with a large brown beard tied up into a dumb ponytail and short murky brown hair with dark tanned skin, he's not very muscular but has the enough capacity to overpower the girl with his dominating stance. Her bold word makes the guy in front of her grab her wrist in a vice-like grip, giving her an ugly sinister smile "If you don't watch that pretty little mouth of yours..." he jerks her body closer as she struggles against the force "trust me you wouldn't wanna know what kind of body parts of yours would I be sniffing" this ticks the girl off, she tries to shove him away but the grip is strong enough to hold her in place.

I take that as my cue to interfere. "Back off" I grab his arm, giving him a stern look. The girl shifts her gaze, her silvery gray eyes staring at me with a hint of confusion in them. I focus my attention back on him. With a tilt of his head, the guy gives me glare, the aura in his black orbs intensifying. But much to my surprise his features soften, morphing into a psychotic amusement.

"Oh... Now you've got a boyfriend too" he says in awe. I scrunch my face in disgust as my eyes bore into his with a clear message, my temper rising at his crazy smile.

Is he some kind of psychopath?

Recovering from the daze, he says "Anyway it's better you leave, before I make you" tightening his hold with each word, he spits dementedly. She hisses lowly in response to the pain, but her eyes hold an unspeakable glint as she glares at him fiercely.

"Let her leave and I'll be gladly on my way" I say without backing off.

"So now that makes me the bad guy, huh?" he says in a deranged tone. His grip on her loosening. I see red bruises form in contrast to her smooth porcelain skin. That only fuels my anger.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again 'let the girl leave' and I'll promise that I won't cause any damage" I try my best to threaten him. But in response he smirks which irritates me to no end.

"You want to make a scene? Fine I'll gladly give you one..." he says, showing off a smug grin. "And for a fact you really should take a look around before making empty threats"

It's then I actually look at the surroundings and take into account the entire dim lit area, passing a glance at the adjoining dark alley, I immediately stop analyzing as I see it. There stood 6-7 muscular guys, looking as if they jumped right out from the boxing ring with bulky frames. Their face not very visible due to the lack of streetlight hiding their appearance, but I could still make out the ugly smug features and glares they hold.

All this is screaming CREEPY.

But looking back at her, I just couldn't bring myself to leave her with these psychotic men. It's my responsibility to care for a lady when she's in need of protection. And right now these people had only done harm so far.

Just as I am trying to figure out this shit out, the guy who held her, releases his grip and begins to walk back to his men. "Before I begin with anything, remember you brought this upon yourself" he smiles, reaching for a pack of cigarettes in his jean pocket while the girl rubs on her bruised skin in disgust.

"Come on big guy show us that you're more than empty threats" he takes a drag, blowing concentric circles like smoke into the night. Just when he says that, the men walk forward, each wearing sinister expressions on their faces. I wouldn't say I'm weak, but 6 guys against one, is not fair by any means.

A tattooed tall guy launches himself at me, aiming right at my face, I defend his punch, grabbing his hand while I knee him in the guts. Twisting the arm at the back, I lock it, he falls on the ground screaming in pain.

Another pair comes in, running like the Siamese twins, they start throwing punches and kicks all over my stomach and chest, I feel my nose crack as one of them hits me square in the face, it takes me half a minute to sober up as I hold my defensive stance. Dodging their blows, I grab one by the hand and other one by the leg and slam them their bodies together. Their skulls knocking against each other as they both fall on the ground with bleeding noses.

Soon I am surrounded by the remaining men sneering at me. From the corner of my eye I could see the navy blue girl looking at me intently as if analyzing my every move. It's good that I've always excelled at combat training and I have a good work out routine to keep up my stamina or else I wouldn't have stood a chance against anyone of them.

Just as I break the contact, the guys come forward holding their guards. Kicking a dirty blonde guy in his face, I duck down and throw a hard punch at another pink haired guy's ribs. Sharp pain shoots up into my body as some fat guy jabs me in the stomach and kicks my left side, the force sending me tumbling a few steps back. Just when he's about to punch my face I take his hand and twist it at the back. With a bone breaking crunch, he winces and falls on the ground and I take that opportunity by banging his head against the concrete ground.

Chocking me from the back a guy holds my neck, pressing into my jugular, I take both his hands with force and throw him over my shoulder as he falls with a loud thud. Wasting no time, I throw a couple of punches on his sick face drawing blood.

Satisfied, I get up brushing my coat, when a gut wrenching pain shoots through my rib. An ugly pale looking guy pierces a knife in my left side right over my rib. Attacking me fiercely yet again with the steel knife, he manages to slash a cut on my arm. Showing off his pathetic combination of black and yellow teeth, he gives me a dark smile.

Mustering all the strength left in me I block his wrist when he's close to cutting my jaw just barely making a scratch over it. With the other hand, I give him an upper cut and kick his diaphragm, he coughs violently.

Very soon my own body starts giving up on me as the knife wound begins throbbing on my left side. It takes all my strength and with a successful angle kick on his sick face, he falls unconscious on the floor, blood gurgling out from his mouth.

Taking into account all the unconscious bodies lying around me, I sigh in relief despite the agonizing pain in my body.

"Who the fuck are you?" the guy, Julian spits out as he alarmingly takes a few steps forward. From my peripheral vision, I see a badly beaten blonde guy whose face I smashed on the concrete, getting up. He begins dragging himself towards Julian, holding his limp arm. Stopping right when he's a foot away. Julian directs him a pathetic glance and without any contemplation reaches his belt with heaving a sigh and pulls out a gun.

"Well, Congrats you've out done all my pathetic men" he says impressed and shoots the guy in the chest. Not sparing him a glance as he walks up to me.

I feel my head spinning, a familiar kind of dizziness taking over me, as my knees buckle, making me take a few steps back.

"But you see I don't lose" he states in a clam but threatening voice as he nears me. "So we're gonna play until I see every drop of blood draining out of your body" he chuckles as his pitch black eyes shine under the street light with a promise of revenge. He motions towards the back where I see around more 15-20 guys standing with their arms folded. Their gaze burning with desire...

The desire to kill me or whatever that has been left of me.

I gulp hard, my throat becoming dry as a sudden feeling of helplessness falls over me as I have no strength and ability to deal with them, and the dizziness in my head wasn't helping either.

To my right, I could see the navy blue girl approaching, her steps flat and bold, I couldn't read her face though. With a neutral expression she walks up to us. I could feel my head spinning, my gaze subconsciously wanders over to my ribs and I see my shirt soaked in scarlet blood; effortlessly dripping down, leaving trails of dark liquid visible on the black shirt and my jeans.

"Ju..." the surrounding voices grow faint, a distant murmur. I could feel myself engulfing into darkness as my body feels heavy. Unconscious, I fall on the ground with nothing in my head other than mind-numbing pain searing through every inch of my body.

~~~~

One and half hour later...

A loud and horrible sound penetrating through my ears drags me out of my state of unconsciousness. Looking around, I realize I am in an open hood black old model of Willy's jeep. "Stop lurking around you sucker, get out of my damn way"

And the driver is none other than the girl in the navy blue dress. Looking sideways at her, all the night events come rushing down on me.

After a while, her steel gaze lands onto me. "Finally, you are awake" she sighs looking at my stomach. Her gray eyes relaxing, then as if she just discerns something her gaze hardens.

"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face fueling with anger. I look at her baffled.

"Is that your way of thanking people who help you, cause if it is no wonder it's the first time" I retract. How could she be angry with me when I'm the one who saved her life? Took a damn knife for her?

As if on cue my knife wound calls out on me and fills my body with agonizing pain. "Help me? Did you see me calling for help or it was your ears ringing with cries for help, Mr. Superman?" she spits, looking at me dead in the eye.

"Well if you would've told me, that you enjoy being treated like trash then I wouldn't have helped you. I didn't know I was trying to save a pathetic damsel in distress such as yourself" She's really getting on my nerves. I can't believe I tried to save such an ungrateful bitch with no conscience whatsoever. Feeling my head going dizzy on me again, I close my eyes.

"I'm not a damsel in distress and you...sure as hell aren't my night in damn fucking armor" those are the final words I hear her say before I lay unconscious in the arms of darkness.

•••••••••••••••

So my dear cabbages any thoughts about our new bitchy girl?? 😁

Do not forget to leave your comments below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.9K 48
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
214K 4.6K 14
Ares stared at me and I swallowed nervously. My eyes trailed over his naked, muscular body as memories of our times together flooded my memory. "Loo...
29.6M 874K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...