Teen Wolf Imagines

Galing kay TheShadowKiller16

Cover created by the amazingingly talented @stilesqvelo ~~REQUESTS ARE OPEN~~ I do Smut, Fluff, and Smut/Fluf... Higit pa

Scisaac (malexmale)
Derek Hale (SMUT)
Isaac Lahey
Isaac Lahey Pt 1
Isaac Lahey Pt. 2 (SMUT)
Stiles Stilinski (SMUT)
Aiden Steiner
Lydia Martin Pt. 1
Lydia Martin Pt. 2
Stiles Stilinski
Update
Requests are open
Peter Hale
Thiam (malexmale)
Scott x Reader x Stiles (SMUT)
Theo Raeken
Stiles Stilinski
Stiles Stilinski (SMUT)
Malia x Male!Reader (SMUT)

Allison Argent (SMUT)

6.8K 87 22
Galing kay TheShadowKiller16

For those who wanted Allison x Fem!Reader

I had woken up late and now I was currently running late for school so I took time to get ready since it wouldn’t make a difference. I did my makeup and slipped on a pair of jeans that clung so tightly to my body it looked like they were painted on and I put on a cute strappy top alongside it with my signature heeled boots. I admired myself in my full body mirror, “damn I look hot.” I grabbed my school bag, “you need a ride sweetheart?” I shook my head, grabbing an apple from the fruit basket on the counter. 

“Nope I’ll just walk, it's not too far thanks mom love you see you after work.” I kissed her cheek and started to head out, “love you too stay safe please.” I hummed to myself, “I will mom.” I locked the door behind me since she didn’t need to leave for another hour or so and I started to walk towards Beacon Hills High School but soon I saw a familiar looking brunette sitting on the edge of the sidewalk, body shaking as if she was crying, “Allison.” she sniffed and looked up, wiping her face, “oh hey Y/n.” 

I sat beside her, “what’s wrong?” she shook her head, “c’mon Al we both that’s not true, you’re a tough girl who refuses to let people see you cry so something happened.” she sobbed, “Scott cheated.” I bit back a growl, “he cheated on you?” she nodded, “how do you know?” she sighed, “because when I walked in he was making out with some chick that I didn’t know.” I pulled her into a hug, “it’ll be alright because luckily for you, you know someone who is amazing at revenge so it’s time to make his life hell.” 

She looked a bit worried at my devilish smile, “you’re not going to kill him though right?” I chuckled, “nope won’t physically harm a hair on his head, well after I slap him for hurting my best friend, but nope just a lot of mind games to play with his head.” I stood offering my hand, “let me fix your makeup then we’re going to go back and you are going to keep your head up like the queen you are and not going to show him how affected you are by this.” she nodded, wiping her face. 

“We’re going to give Scott one hell of a show.” she looked confused but I just winked at her. She had mentioned weeks before that she was bi-curious but since she was in a relationship with Scott she didn’t want to try and experiment behind his back and she was also scared to tell him that. I fixed her makeup and we walked back to school together and I stopped right outside the door, “ready?” she took a deep breath then nodded, “yes.” we walked in and everyone’s eyes were on us and I walked her to her locker, “Scott is looking.” 

I looked over and he indeed was looking and I smirked to myself, “well then time to place the plan into motion.” she looked at me confused and I leaned forward locking our lips together and she let out a surprised gasp allowing me to slip my tongue and but soon she relaxed and pulled me closer and slipped a hand into my hair tilting my head. I let my hands rest on her hips and our tongues tangled for a moment but then I pulled back biting my lip, “damn Argent.” I jokingly smacked her ass then pecked her lips again.

“I’ll see you at lunch.” I turned around enjoying every moment of Scott’s stunned face that was mixed with hurt, “you fucked up Scott.” I slapped him as hard as I could and then I whispered in his ear, “now she’s mine.” I patted his cheek and walked off to my English class. The teacher droned on and on but the bell rang making everyone quickly pack everything up and practically run out of the classroom. I headed to lunch and saw Allison so I walked over, “hey.” she smiled at me, “hey.” I threw my bag on the ground and plopped in the chair across from her. 

“You not getting food?” I curled my lip, “school lunches are gross no thanks.” she chuckled and slid over half of her sandwich, “thanks.” she nodded, “so what was that earlier?” I hummed, “what was what?” she looked at me dumbfounded, “you know what.” I sighed, placing the sandwich in the plastic wrap and swallowed what I had in my mouth, “I was giving Scott a taste of his own medicine and besides you told me you were bi-curious so I thought I’d help you out in the process.” she fumbled over her words, “so did you like it?” 

“W-what?” I chuckled, “did you like the kiss?” she gulped, “I mean yeah it was hot.” I nodded, “well congratulations to the bisexual side Allison.” she blushed looking down, “was it a one time thing?” I choked on my next bite making her profusely apologize. I coughed, “n-no it’s um it’s alright I guess I just wasn’t expecting that uh.” she shook her head, “it was stupid to ask sorry just for-” I cut her off placing my lips on hers but pulling back just a quick, “you just caught me off guard if you want it happen more you wish is my command.” 

She gulped, nodding, “well my dad isn’t going to be home after school.” I shook my head, “neither is mom and you’ve yet to see my room where I’ve seen yours already.” she blushed again, “walk home with me.” she nodded, “okay.” I smiled and the bell rang again signaling lunch was over and I waited for Allison to throw away her trash and get her bag then grabbed her hand walking her to class. It felt like an eternity before the final bell rang signaling that school was over  and I waited at the main entrance for Allison.  

I smiled as I saw her coming and she ran over locking our lips together and I stumbled back in surprise but she managed to keep our lips together and I grabbed her lips pulling her close to me again. I pulled back and looked for Scott but didn’t see him anywhere in sight, “I just wanted to do that.” I bit my lip, “well in that case.” I pecked her lips, “let's head back to my place.” We walked holding hands and I unlocked the door, closing it behind Allison and locking it, “welcome to my home.” 

I turned and was pushed against the door by Allison. I moaned into her mouth before pulling back, “getting straight to business ey?” she nodded, “you said if I wanted more my wish was your command well I want more.” I nodded at her bluntness, “well in that case.” I pushed her back into the kitchen and lifted her onto the counter, “your wish is my command.” I locked our lips together again and she tangled her fingers into my hair gently pulling it making me gasp and moan into her mouth, “just be sure to sanitize the counter when you’re done.” 

Allison pulled back quickly when she heard my mom and I gave Allison an apologetic look, “mom I thought you worked today.” she nodded, “yup then my boss called saying he didn’t me today.” she cleared her throat, “I’ll just head out and leave you guys alone.” my face was bright red as my mom headed out and I heard the lock click behind her, “sorry about that.” she chuckled, “how about you show me your room now.” She jumped off the counter and I headed up the steps and made sure Allison was following me. 

I swung the door open, “and here’s my room.” she walked it, “pretty basic.” I shrugged, “I don’t need much.” she nodded and turned stripping off her shirt revealing a white lace pushup bra. I closed the door and pulled off my shirt as well revealing my black cotton bra, “I didn't think anything was gonna happen today so I didn’t wear anything sexy.” she chuckled and pulled me closer to her, “you talk too much.” I pulled our bodies flush together, “maybe you should fix that then.” I pushed her back onto the bed making her bounce and she giggled. 

I slowly crawled up her body, “you know the basics?” she lifted a brow, “with a woman not really.” I brought our lips only centimeters apart, “well then I’ll just have to teach you but first I need to know your boundaries.” I sat on the edge of my bed, “seriously?” I nodded, “yeah I don’t want to push you too far so I want to know what your boundaries are.” she sighed, “well Scott was pretty vanilla so I haven’t had much experimentation with sex.” I nodded, “Well then how about we use the light system, everything is good that’s green we need to slow down it’s a little much that’s yellow and stop it’s too much is red got it?” 

She nodded and I shook my head, “I want to hear you say it.” she gulped, “green is everything is good, yellow is slow down a little bit, and red is stop everything, it's too much.” I smiled, “perfect.” she pulled me close, “good now can we continue.” I nodded and locked our lips together and brought my hands up to gently palm her breasts through her bra making her moan into my mouth. She pulled back gasping, “I need more.” I unhooked her bra and slid down her body, “color?” she looked down at me, “green.” 

I took her nipple into between my lips slowly swirling my tongue around the hardening bud making her gasp. I took the other between my thumb and index finger, twisting it once I was satisfied I released it with a pop and slowly kissed down her abdomen and hooked my fingers into her waistband, “color?” her eyes were closed, “green.” I slipped down her panties along with her leggings, throwing them somewhere on the floor, “you’re wearing too much.” I lifted a brow and unclipped my bra, throwing it on the floor with everything else then got up peeling off my jeans.

“Better?” she nodded and I crawled between her legs again and kissed her hips slowly leading down and her breathing hitched as she felt my breath on her pussy. I ran my tongue along her labia trying to get her used to the sensation before I sucked on her swollen clit making her hand curl into my hair and tug, “fuck.” I pulled back, “there’s lube in the top drawer next to you.” I drew figure eights on her clit with my thumb making her moan as she attempted to open the drawer. It took her a moment but she found what she was looking for and threw it down to me. 

I flicked open the lid and generously coated my fingers in the slippery liquid before swirling my middle finger around her entrance making her breath hitch in anticipation. I slowly slid it in and massaged her walls and when she let out a high pitched mewl I knew I had found what I was looking for. I curled my finger again hitting that spot again and I leaned down taking the swollen bud in between my lips again making her mindlessly beg and I added my ring finger alongside my middle and I scissored them before curling them again. 

Her hand clenched in my hair and her thighs also began to clench. Her breathing became sporadic and I added my index finger and she came with a drawn out moan. I gently removed my fingers and I kissed her thigh and she looked at me trying to even out her breath again but caught me by surprise as she flipped us and she looked down at me with a predatory look in her eyes, “time to return the favor.” I flipped us again clicking my tongue, “I don’t think so I still have a bit to teach you.”

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

294K 2.8K 52
These are imagines about Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski, Isaac Lahey, Derek Hale, Liam Dunbar, etc. Comment, vote, and request. (requests are closed)...
539K 8.6K 94
~ Imagines ~ Preferences ~ Smut ~ When ~ One Shots ~ Dylan'O'Brien ~ Stiles Stilinksi ~ Tyler Posey ~ Scott McCall ~ Tyler Hoechlin ~ Derek Hale ~ D...
399K 5.2K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...