Vampire love story

By NaveenSharma185

Hello guys this is my second fanfic. Its about our Sumellika. Peep in to know more More

Characters
Progolue
Important note

First meet

370 29 0
By NaveenSharma185

Sumedh's pov

Today is the first day of college. I wonder who is the majesty's daughters and their freind.

Alright I think so I should go to the college.

I have reached the school. Then I felt many stares on me, the girls were checking me out. Of course why won't they I am the most handsome man of the world.

I was followed by dau(Basant) and Sid(siddharth). Then a girl entered. She was wearing a very short dress 👗 and by very I mean very. Her dress was much above her knee. Every boy checking her out.

Pov ends

Tunisha's pov

I was entering the college with my friends then I noticed a hot boy sitting in the canteen. I have never seen him before looks like he is new.

He is only mine.

I started to move in his direction.

Sumedh's pov

She started to move towards me and said."hey handsome"

And if I say I wasn't in the mood to flirt right now.

I just said hey and I was about to go then a Lamborghini came there and stopped. And then stepped out the most beautiful girl i have ever seen.
Wait a minute 😳 what am I thinking.
She was followed by two other they were also very beautiful.But I kept staring at that girl. When I came in my senses.
I found out that every boy was staring at her. I felt my anger rising. Wait a minute why am I angry if they're staring and checking her out then let them do that.

Mallika's pov

As I entered the gate of college I felt boys were shamelessly and lustfuly staring at me. I wanted to punch one of them.

But I have got used to these stares.
But then I noticed boys which seemed new to college. So I walked towards them and said "hello, you all seem new to college.
Then a guy replied "I am Basant".
And then he pointed towards another guy and said his name was Siddharth and then he pointed towards a guy with curly hair, green hazel eyes and a handsome smile he said he was Sumedh.
Wait a minute am I checking out  Sumedh. By the way I must say he was handsome.

By the way those guys were nice not like the ones who keep flirting with me I noticed that basantika(Basant and Monika) and sidneet(siddharth and avneet) were have eyelocks. And if I say the truth then sumedh and me were having  eyelocks. We all became good friends and were enjoying until.

Guys I didn't posted royal love story as you know why if you don't then check my post so I am posting this today as the draft was ready.

Guess what happened. Bye 👋
480 word count. Next time I will try to give a bigger part

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 46.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
687K 36.1K 30
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
254K 14.9K 16
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...