Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}

Por LoganEPoole

#658 in Action (10-19-2014) #17 in Action (12-29-2014) #20 Action (1-2-15) _________ By day, Athena Bolton at... Más

Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}
Before You Read
prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
One Shot Competition. (CLOSED)
eleven
please read..
twelve.
YAY!
Q & A Video!
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
One Shot Contest Results.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
Important: please read.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
Character Ask Q&A {CLOSED}
Character Ask Answers
twenty-three
twenty-four
epilogue
final note.
So..
Final final note
Sequel is up!
New Beginnings

twenty-five

6.7K 321 157
Por LoganEPoole

Comment as much as you want. This is the last chapter! Let's go out with a bang. Picture above/side is Josie, Athena, and Logan.
________________________________

-Athena-

The constant beeping of the heart monitor reminded me Louis was alive and recovering. The paramedics were able to revive him a minute, or two after they left the building. They had rushed him to the operation room the moment they arrived at the hospital and they removed all the splinters and fixed his ribs and gave him more blood, since he had lost so much.

It had only been a few hours since we were at the building. I was sat in a chair beside Louis' bed, my head resting on the chair and by eyes fixated on Louis. I was told to let the doctors examine my body for broken bones and other injuries, but I refused. Josie tried to get me to go home and sleep, but, yet again, I refused.

My dad was still in town. He took Josie out to eat, since I didn't want to go with them. I didn't want to leave Louis. So, they were going to bring me food, which I most likely won't eat.

I've never been attached to someone before. Growing up, I was never one to hang around my mother all the time. I always found myself in my room either reading, or outside taking pictures. I don't know what made Louis so different from everyone else in my family.

"Athena?" I heard, as I lifted my head and looked in the direction from which the sound came from. There stood my dad, a bag of food in his hands and Josie nowhere near him. "I brought you some food."

I wanted to tell him no, but he was acting civil. Something he rarely did. I sighed, offering him a small smile, as he walked in and placed the food on the stand next to the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine." I mumbled, looking at Louis and pushing hair out of my face. "How did you know where to find us?"

"What?" He asked, pulling up another chair and sitting beside me.

"Who told you where we were?" I asked again, looking at my dad. He ran his hand over his face, sighing slowly, before clearing his throat.

"I had a friend back in the day who predicted this would happen. She told me to right down the date and what time it would happen and said I should be there. She didn't tell me what happen on that day, though," He explained, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair. "So when I saw Horan attacking you and Josie, I was furious. I'm actually glad that bastard is dead."

"You actually do care." I said, maybe a bit too loud. He looked at me with a hurt expression, which instantly made me feel bad.

"I know I haven't been the best father. I know I wasn't there when you needed me when you were growing up and I should've been. But you must understand why I was gone all those years."

"Work, right?" I questioned, has he nodded his head.

"I had to keep your mom and you and Josie safe. There were people who wanted to kill you all when you were growing up and I had to stop that from happening. I couldn't lose you guys, especially you and your sister. You two are my entire world. The day you two were born changed me. I wasn't as aggressive as I usually was and you both had me wrapped around your little fingers."

I smiled at him, before standing up and reaching my hand out towards him. He looked up at me and cautiously took my hand, as I pulled him to his feet and hugged him. It took him by surprise, before he relaxed and hugged me back.

It was nice to have this little moment with my dad. It amazed me how in the matter of a month, my whole prospective of him changed. I no longer hated him has much as I used to, but I didn't exactly love him yet. But it was getting there.

"I wanna promise you the same thing I promised Josie," He mumbled, as I pulled away from him and sat back down in my chair next to Louis. "I have to leave again soon, but I want to promise you that I'll call when I can, as much as I can, okay?" He said, causing me to nod my head slowly. If this is the only way to keep him in my life, I'll gladly take it.

My dad left a few minutes after that.

<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>

-A Few Days Later-

"He should be waking up anytime now." Harry said, as he stuck his hands in the pockets of his white lab coat. I smiled up at him, before pulling my hair out of the bun and running my fingers through my hair. "You know he won't care what you look like, right?"

"I know." I replied.

"I'll be back in a couple hours to check up on Louis." He told me, placing his hand on my shoulder and squeezing it carefully. "Think about the offer Liam made you, okay?" He added, as I nodded and placed my hand on top of his and squeezed it, before Harry left, closing the door behind him. I sighed, facing Louis and grabbing his hand, entwining our fingers together, as I waited for him to wake up.

The day after my dad left, Liam offered me a spot on Team X. He said that Team Z was shut down a few hours after Louis was rushed to the hospital and the building was burnt to the ground, my file and record no longer existent. He said that I should consider this event and offer as a new beginning. I didn't know what to do. I liked the idea of a new beginning. But did I really want to start over?

I didn't know what was going to happen after Louis was out of the hospital. Was I going to join Team X? Would Louis and I stay together? Would I graduate? My future was once planned out, but since everything that has happened the last month, I had to reevaluate everything.

I felt Louis' hand squeeze mine a little bit, causing me to look at him and smile. His eyes opened slowly, his blue eyes staring at me. My heart began to pick up speed, as I ran my thumb over the top of his hand. "Hey." I whispered, causing him to smile wide. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay. I have a bit of a pain in my side, but I'm okay." He said. "How long have I been here?"

"A few days," I told him. I swallowed the lump in my throat, licking my lips quickly, before looking at him. "I thought I lost you, Louis. You lost so much blood-"

"Baby, I'm fine." He assured me, his eyes looking into mine deeply. "I couldn't just leave you without telling you that I love you." He added, as I felt a tear roll down my face. I was happy. Knowing that someone loved me made me feel on top of the world. I removed my hand from Louis' and stood up from the chair, cupping his face gently and kissing him slowly, our lips molding together perfectly.

"I love you," I mumbled against his lips, a small forming on face. I pulled away from him and scanned his face, running my fingers over his cheeks

"I love you." He said. He leaned up carefully, connecting our lips again. I pulled away once more and chuckled, resting my forehead against his. "I could get used to this."

I laughed, running my fingers through his hair slowly. "I agree." I told him, as I sat down in my chair and entwined our fingers together. "Ya still in pain?"

"Not as much anymore." He joked, his eyes fixated on me. Up until Harry came in, I told him about the offer Liam made and the conversation I had with my dad. It was easy to talk with him. He made everything better and I guess that's one of the things I loved about him.

"So, are you going to accept Liam's offer?" Louis asked, as Harry changed Louis' dressing on his side. I crossed my arms and shrugged, looking out the window and onto the city skyline of New York. "Are you considering it?"

"I honestly don't know," I replied, walking across the room and standing in front of the window, looking down at all the cars below. "I don't have my claws anymore."

"You can fight, though." Harry pointed out, Louis nodding in agreement. "You don't need a power, or ability to be apart of Team X."

"I know, but maybe this is a sign that I should focus on my school work for a while. Maybe this is a sign that I shouldn't be apart of the same world my dad was." I explained, turning around and looking at Louis. "Maybe Team X isn't for me."

"I'm sure Liam would understand. You never know, maybe he'll keep the spot open for you just in case you change your mind." Harry said, Louis nodding in agreement. "You're doing what's best for you."

"Yeah," I said quietly, smiling at Louis, leaning down and kissing his forehead. "I guess I am." Harry moved out of the way and chuckled, as Louis pulled a funny face, making me laugh. "Kiss me, you fool." I added, causing Louis to laugh loudly.

"You never have to ask me again." He told me, before connecting our lips together, a smile on both our faces. Everything was starting to become right in the world. And it was all because of Louis Tomlinson.

________________________________

And that's it. That's the last chapter. It's short, but the epilogue will be long. I already have what I want to happen planned and I promise, there will be a happily ever after (no matter how cliché that is.)

Comment what you've liked about Bolt and tell me what you think about this chapter. Tell me if I should make a short story about Athena and Louis (I'm honestly not ready to give them up yet.) and also tell me what you think is going to happen in the epilogue.

My cousin and I are the only two who know how this story will end and she believes it'll be good and well deserved.

Irish is planned and I will post the summary after the epilogue is posted and Bolt is marked as completed.

I love you all.

Logan, xxx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.7M 63.3K 66
16+/ When the innocence of a sheltered girl collides with the destructive force of a troubled man, their inevitable, dangerous connection unfolds in...
126K 3.3K 21
Tara Johnson is not your average mutant. That is not good especially since the current year is 1962, where mutants are barely even heard of and even...
173 8 21
Loki, god of mischief, is getting ready to invade New York. There's only one thing standing in his way: the formation of the Avengers. That's when he...
13.6K 1.3K 45
📖Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading list📖 Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...