Let Me Show You | Liskook Au

By Ppriyanim

A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office wh... More

Introduction: LMSY
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Debut
Chapter 2: My Most Important Friend
Chapter 3: Kiel's bistro
Chapter 4: Christmas Daydream
Chapter 5: Jeon's household
Chapter 6: Love will find you
Chapter 7: Spring blooms
Chapter 8: Timing
Chapter 9: The Necklace
Chapter 10: What's beyond the sky
Chapter 11: I hate that I still love you
Chapter 12: At the River
Chapter 13: Walks a way with a painful heart
Chapter 14: I know
Chapter 16: Goodbye Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 17: It's Gonna Be Okay
Chapter 18: I'm Sorry
Chapter 19: Finally
Chapter 20: This is the Beginning
Chapter 21: Luxury Travel Part 1
Chapter 22: Luxury Travel Part 2
Chapter 23: Confession
Chapter 24: Soju Night
Chapter 25: Closet
Chapter 26: Please Promise Me
Chapter 27: Let Me Show You
Chapter 28: Is this a Dream?
Chapter 29: Call me Baby
Chapter 30: I will wait for you
Chapter 31: Trust
Chapter 32: Jacuzzi
Chapter 33: She loves black
Chapter 34: To cherish, To Love
Chapter 35: Back in Busan
Chapter 36: Much More
Chapter 37: Polaroid and Cafe
Chapter 38: Valorant
Chapter 39: What is she doing here?
Chapter 40: The Message
Chapter 41: Pain
Chapter 42: Let's Start Over Again
Chapter 43: Empty Paradise
Chapter 44: My Brightest Star
Chapter 45: Where It All Started
Chapter 46: Reconciliation
Chapter 47: Love Maze
Epilogue:
New Book! [I Am The Sword]
Special Steamy Chapter! ⚠️
Love War
Love War Sequel is OUT

Chapter 15: You don't know him

2.5K 101 17
By Ppriyanim

Lisa woke up from her bed late, she couldn't fall asleep even right after they arrived from Golden disk award tired. Bangtan won 4 awards, Blackpink won 2 awards and LK surprisingly won an award. They won an award in Melon music award, but they didn't expect to have a bonsang in Golden disk award.

And tomorrow will be Gaon chart awards, so their schedule for today was to have a beauty sleep and to pamper themselves for having an award.

Lisa walks towards the mini studio inside their house.

She played some songs for warm up, before getting pumped up with the beat of her dance break transition of du-ddu-du-ddu to forever young and swalla for her first performance on their Asian tour. They just finished their first concert in Seoul, marking the start of their first world tour, and for a few months they'll be travelling places to places outside south korea.

For the rest of her vacation, Lisa decided to go to Thailand to spend her new year with her family. Jungkook did invite Lisa to spend her christmas vacation again in Jeon's Household without Eun ah this time, but why would she. Eun ah should do that because if time permits and Jungkook definitely fell in love with her she will be a part of jeon's family, so she as a best friend should back out and take the main lady off the street don't you think so?

When she saw her mother again, she immediately cried in her arms telling how painful it is to love him and asking her, how can she unlove him. For that moment, she did enjoy the company of her childhood friends and her family. She forgot her feelings for him just for the meantime.

The stream of overflowing thoughts of her was snapped when she heard a knock on the glass door. There she saw Jungkook already leaning himself on the open door, looking at her seriously while she lay on the cold floor chasing her breath.

As soon as she arrived in south korea, Jungkook kept on annoying her as hell asking what's the best gift for his girlfriend on her birthday. Lisa deadpanned his question, she didn't answer or react to his question. She just told him that she wanted to go to kiel's with the girls. Jungkook told her that he'll accompany them, but she refuses him.

If she did answer him, she'll definitely give him an awful answer of "break up". But of course, what is her right?

"Lali" he said her name.

"What are you doing to yourself" Jungkook walked towards her, Lisa sat up from her position.

"Look at you, you're getting thinner" Jungkook knelt in front of her, his eyes filled with worry.

He was about to caress her cheeks, but she backed away from him avoiding his touch. Jungkook saw her reaction and felt a pinch on his chest. He didn't want to mention it, but Lisa is clearly avoiding him. "Please can you, can you take care of yourself more" his hands fell on his lap.

"I'm okay Jungkook" , giving him a small smile.

"Tell me what's wrong, you're hiding something from me," Jungkook asked her.

"I'm just worried about the tour and also my performance" lie.

"Don't worry about it, you'll do good" he gave her a bunny smile "You're always good at it anyway, you go girl!" She was jungshook from his actions; she was so dumbfounded that the only thing she did was burst out laughing.

Jungkook watches her in amusement. When was the last time he saw her laughing? He misses her giggling-self. He misses her. For the past months all of his attention trying to forget Yuna, he thought that maybe Lisa is avoiding him to give him all his time for his girlfriend. Even though she's with them, she's been constantly ignoring him. He understood her but Why does my heart feel like this?

Why does it feel like my heart is going to burst? that it felt somehow in pain to see her ignoring me.

She's been giving him the cold shoulder ever since he began dating Eun ah. She started hanging out with Jackson a few times now, a lot of times now. Jungkook didn't know what to do, he wanted to confront her to know what's wrong. But he felt a negative vibe, just thinking if he'll ever ask her. She's going to forever avoid him. But he misses her so much. They didn't hang out recently. It's like she's separating her own ways from him.

His reflex did all the work for him, he realizes that he's already pulling her forcefully against his body. He doesn't know why he's doing it, but his mind told him to do so. He tightens his hold on her shoulders not wanting to let go of her. His mind went crazy even more when he felt her hands trailing on his back locking their body, he rested his head on the crook of her neck inhaling the very familiar scent of rose. This is all he needed all this time.

Lisa was utterly stunned by his warm engulf and comfort. Her aching body because of excessive practicing now felt as light as a feather. At that moment she forgot her pain, at that moment she thought the world was theirs.

It felt good to her, it felt that nothing can separate her from him, they thought at that moment it was just about him and her in the whole world not until she noticed a shadow figure leaving the open door.

She immediately pushes him away from her.

What were you thinking Lisa?

This is bad

He has a girlfriend!

"Wha-"

"I-I'll be going first" Lisa stood up from the floor, running away from Jungkook who's eyes were staring blankly into the ground.

She slammed the glass door unintentionally; she saw all of their members were present inside the living room looking at her with utter confusion. She saw a figure on her peripheral view, her instinct moved her head to her left and there she saw a serious aura of Eun ah standing next to her.

Did she see?

Lisa averted her eyes towards the hallway going upstairs straight to her bathroom to take a long shower. As soon as she soaks herself in her tub, she feels a shiver down her spine. She's sure of it. Eun ah definitely saw them.

"Ahhh! Lisa, what are you thinking!" she messed her wet hair submerging herself beneath the hot water for a second. But it's okay right? Friends do hug each other. But do friends hug like that? She's positive they stayed there for a long time so close, so tender, inhaling each other's scent.

"No! Lisa it's okay, you even slept in his arms without malice before" she paused "it doesn't have meaning to him" she stiffened. After almost an hour, Lisa went downstairs with her Blackpink hoodie and Adidas sweatpants. She saw all of their members and Eun ah gathered in the living room.

"Lisa, come on! We'll be eating" Jennie said. Lisa went to the long dining table enough for them to sit and soon they started eating.

"Wow have you seen this, Best Friends are trending you two again" Chaeyoung let Lisa peek on her phone while she's eating her crème Brule. She saw a hashtag #InternationalLKfortheWin having 3M tweets.

"Wow 3M tweets! my babies are so cute" she smiled seeing their pictures and videos when they received their award last night and some meme photos of their weird faces. Lisa and Chaeyoung burst out laughing when they saw Lisa's random weird video.

Lisa and Chaeyoung suddenly stopped laughing when Lisa's phone rang. It's Jackson Wang.

"Hello, this is the police station," Lisa answered.

"Hi Li-What?" Jackson's laugh can be heard, Chaeyoung elbowed her while wiggling her brows. Lisa shared a monkey laugh with him. She can feel Jungkook's glare but she ignores him.

Lisa excused herself to talk freely with Jackson, Jennie even told her to invite Jackson today. Jackson randomly calls her or sometimes hangs out with her if they have a chance. They'll be going to some arcade, some good restaurant in town and sometimes to got7 dorm. Lisa found herself comfortable with him and for some reason she felt at ease.

"What is it, oppa?" She leans herself to the wall.

"I just wanted to congratulate you for winning an award last night," he said.

"Thank you so much! It means a lot", lively.

"And" he paused "You're really beautiful last night, I wish I was there" her eyes widened as her heart bounced fast.

"What?" Jackson laughed lightly.

"Nothing, see you tomorrow!" and that Jackson hung up on her.

Her phone is still on her ears when she hears footsteps on the grass going towards her, and when she turns her head. She saw Eun ah looking at her.

"Lisa, can we talk?" she said in a serious tone.

Lisa forgot the fact that Eun ah might have seen them hugging in their studio because of a certain man on the line so she just nodded at her, still lost.

Eun ah went towards her closer. She noticed the matching necklace of Jungkook hanging on her. They've been wearing it anywhere, everywhere and every day. It hurts Eun ah's eye every time she sees them wearing it on an award show, on their concert because everyone knew about that necklace as a sign of their friendship. It's just a necklace but it's so popular that she just wanted to steal it from her, throwing it to the depths of Mariana's so she couldn't see it anymore.

She never receives any jewelry from Jungkook, that guy freaking gave her a set of books that she likes for her birthday. But this freaking best friend had a lot from him. It's making her furious.

Even on the day of Jungkook's brother's wedding she was the center of attention, no, scratch that, Jungkook and Lisa were the center of attention being the most famous best friend in the entire music industry. Jungkook had the chance to introduce her as his girlfriend to his relatives but it appears they are more interested in his best friend rather than the girlfriend herself. The boy apologized after he brought her back to Seoul the day after the wedding.

Eun ah was so pissed that all of his relatives liked Lisa and not her, she even heard some of Jungkook's aunt say that she 'I wouldn't mind Lisa to be a Jeon' and then laugh her ass off with her friends. Her jealousy and anger were beyond uncontrol.

"Go away from him" she started.

"What?" Lisa creased her brows looking at her.

"I said, go away from Jungkook," Lisa stared at her flaring eyes.

"Are you out of your mind?" she kept on staring at her, not breaking their eyes.

"You" she pointed at her. "Are just a friend" the nerve of her to point at her like she's nothing.

"I know that" she pinpointed her words. "I am His Best Friend" she smirked at her.

"That's right! You're his best friend and I am his girlfriend" she watched proudly. "Go away! He doesn't need you anymore"

"Why would I"

"Because he's mine! He's mine so back off!" she proudly said

"You sound like your dating him for years" she moved closer to Eun ah "You don't know him" "You know an inch of him, you know nothing of him"

"Why? Did he fucked you?!" Eun ah glared "Did he kiss you?!" "Did he freaking moan your name?!" "do you know how he feels like inside me?" "he's so fucking delicious, I can't stop moaning his name" "ohh, you won't know that though" "you're just a friend"

"Stop talking, you disgust me, it's not like you're the first person he ever fvk"Lisa watched her as she spat every disgusting word to her face, how can she talk dirty Jungkook. She wondered what Jungkook sees in her. She's very different from Yuna.

Your name sounds like her, but your attitude is far from her

"Who is her?" Lisa widened her eyes, thinking if she said it out loud.

"Who the fuck is her!?" Eun ah pushes her.

Definitely you're far different from her

"You don't have to know" Eun ah trembles. "You'll regret everything"

"Who. The. Fuck. Is. Her" her voice sounds in pain.

"Don't blame me for this" Lisa paused

"Just fvcking say it" she said.

"Fine, She is Yuna, Jungkook's first and only true love" Eun ah's eyes seems lost

"Jungkook stopped you that time because he thought you are her" "She's Jungkook first girlfriend, and after their break up" she paused "Jungkook never had a genuine relationship because he hasn't moved on from her" "He wants to for-" Eun ah teared up. "I did told you you'll regret this" "that's enough"

"I'm Jungkook's girlfriend now! I love him!" she yelled pushing her, Lisa was so shocked from her action she was pushed rather harsh into the wall, her left arm was aching from excessive practice now felt as if her muscle was torn apart. She thought maybe that Eun ah knows karate or some such.

"Did he ever tell you he loves you?" Lisa grabbed her hand, Eun ah just stared at her.

"He didn't tell you huh?" Lisa said closely into her face.

"He will!" Eun ah removed her hands-on Lisa's grip.

"Delusio-" Lisa felt a sting on her cheeks, her ears deafening. Eun ah just slapped her with a ring on her fingers. Multiple times.

"STOP!" slap "NO!" slap "ENOUGH!" Eun ah gripped her own wrist trembling on her knees until she fell down on the grass screaming so loudly.

Everyone was alarmed when they heard Eun ah screaming. They saw Lisa leaning on the wall with her right hand on her right cheeks and her left hand on her right shoulder seemingly lost while Eun ah trembles on the ground looking at her left palm screaming in pain. Lisa's ears vaguely can hear the voices and even her eyes are blurry from her hard slap making her sight and mind nausea, but she can clearly see how Jungkook went to his girlfriend, assisting her to stand up in slow motion, her heart throbbing so much from the pain. Of course she's your girlfriend, why am I surprised?

Her eyes stung more than the torn muscle and an ear-piercing slap of Eun ah. She saw Jungkook gazed up at her with a surprised or rather worried face and even before he could go near her, she averted her eyes off of them as she started walking. She can see everyone is in panic but her mind is aloft from the intense slap she received from Eun ah she couldn't hear them clearly or see them clearly, she felt that at any moment her mind will go black.

"Lis" Chaeyoung was about to touch her cheeks when she saw Lisa's cheekbone reddish forming into a bruise. She stopped as Lisa gave her a small smile before going upstairs to her bedroom painfully and barely conscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
38.8K 953 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
73.6K 1.9K 44
(Complete) This is story about 2 powerfull Mafia groups who hate each other but maybe destiny has planned something else for them what will happen...
167K 4.5K 40
Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa have been supporting a boyband called BTS ever since they debut, will they meet each other and fall in love? or will it...