The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 117

1.7K 30 0
By CN_SweetSmile

July is full, summer vacation.

    When Xie Tingyu woke up from the hospital, the exams at the school had been completed one after another. He missed all the exams because of this car accident.

    Ye Qingshui has already started the summer vacation, but he still has to rush back to school to take the make-up exam.

    Apart from household items, the new house has no daily necessities. So the task of moving fell on Ye Qingshui.

    Xie Tingyu has accumulated a lot of miscellaneous objects over the years, and he is still a nostalgic person. No room can hold his things. Ye Ma found a truck that pulled goods and ran several times.

    In the hot summer, Ye Qingshui was busy inside and outside his house. She wore a dark blue checkered skirt with two braids tied with a silk ribbon. She looked very elegant and light.     Ye Qingshui finally took out all his belongings. Many of his books were very precious materials. Ye Qingshui took extra care when packing them up.     She tried to find a box to pack the book, but she found a dusty wooden box from the corner. When Ye Qingshui opened it, she was stunned.     This box has been used for a long time, and the paint on the edges of the corners of the box has worn away a lot. Ye Qingshui remembers it. Xie Tingyu used this color box when he was in the country.     Ye Qingshui's eyes lingered on the box, she stared blankly at the stuff inside, and was in a daze for a long time.     She stretched out her hand and picked up a pale yellow grasshopper in the box. The grass grasshopper was old, and its tentacles were damaged by air drying.     That dilapidated body, it can be seen that it was meticulously repaired with paste, and the thing she made up at the time has been preserved for three or four years.     This is the one time Ye Qingshui ran into Xie Tingyu's sadness and made up to coax him.     Three years have passed, and it has long lost its golden luster. Grasshopper grass also became extremely brittle.

    Ye Qingshui picked up another pile of things again. This was a yellowed test paper with her immature handwriting on it, along with his carefully marked comments.

    "On June 10, 1976, she made great progress but still needed to work hard. She was a little unconvinced."

    "On July 26, 1976, I was injured and couldn't

    hold the pen. Shui Ya took care of me." "1976.10.6, very physical. Good, but the Chinese language is still weak."

    …

    "After silently finishing an ancient essay in the winter solstice of 1977, she promised to go home with me to celebrate the New Year."

    "In the autumn of 1977, I watched the stars with her in Valley Field and made up my mind to send her and her children A ray of light." With a

    thick stack of test papers and scratch papers, Ye Qingshui saw from the beginning to the end, flipping through them one by one, as if seeing through them the young man who wrote these words at the time frowned and sometimes bends. Lip corners.

    Ye Qingshui sorted them page by page, smoothing the curled corners.

    Ye Qingshui suddenly realized that this wouldn't be... the box he never allowed her to touch, right?

    In the spring of 77, he finally let go of the box, but when Ye Qingshui opened it, all he saw were books. He didn't expect it to contain these "useless" things.

    Ye Qingshui recalled his previous life, and couldn't help feeling deeply.

    In her previous life, she had always been sorrowful, sad and sad for Xie Tingyu's harshness and reprimand.

    It turns out that it is a "secret" that Xie Tingyu has always kept.

    What's in it is all her stuff.

    Ye Qingshui glanced hurriedly, he collected her hair one by one and braided small braids; he kept her old hair rope; he made a bookmark from a leaf she had blown by hand. ; Even the clothes she made personally but gave to Zhou Dongmei in the end, he was not willing to throw them away, washed them and put them in the box.

    She still remembers how she looked when she wore them for the first time. Ye Qingshui touched the cotton cloth, a nostalgic smile flashed in his eyes.

    Ye Qingshui picked up a watercolor portrait from the box, and a trace of seriousness flashed in his dark eyes.

    In the portrait, she was wearing a white shirt and black pleated skirt, very student-like. At that time, she had just received an award allowance from the county and smiled happily.

    There is a sentence written on the back of the portrait: "Drew in 1976, autumn. It made her angry and regretful. Arranged with her for a year."

    Ye Qingshui remembered that at that time, she said a few words to Qian Xiangdong in the black market. He I was so jealous that she kissed her. She was angry for several days and didn't show him a good face.

    Ye Qingshui looked at these gadgets carefully, his eyes gradually narrowed, and his heart became calmer.

    The heat outside the window and the noisy cicadas on the branches could not interfere with her. She was immersed in memories.

    In front of Ye Qingshui's eyes, the first acquaintance with Xie Tingyu, the stumbling while living together, gave birth to two young sons, waited hard for him to wake up, and now make an appointment with him for a lifetime.

    There were many things in the previous life. In the spring, he said goodbye to her northward at the entrance of the village.

    He liked her, collected everything about her silently, but was ashamed to confess his love for her.

    He obviously disliked the loquat tree, but after death he was willing to plant one for her.

    He concealed her life's death and brought his silent feelings into the grave.

    Ye Qingshui touched these little things, feeling a lot of emotions in his chest at this moment, and his eyes gradually became sore.

    Ye Qingshui never knew that in those past years, he had loved her so much. More than she thought.

    Under the box, a book was sandwiched with a piece of yellowed paper. It was a prose poem, which was torn off. The thin paper was old. There is a poem clearly printed on it.

    ""Sister, You Are Water"

    Sister, you are the water-

    you are the water in the clear stream.

    Suppressing the daily flow without sorrow,

    and laughing straightforwardly,

    naturally led me to forget the way home. "The

    young Xie Tingyu did a day's work, lying lazily on the bed, letting her read it over and over again.

    He tore off the remaining half of the poem back then. Ye Qingshui looked at the missing page in his hand at this time. It burned.

    Xie Tingyu successfully completed the re-examination of his studies, which was not a difficult thing for

    him . After he got home, he saw his wife’s eyes red, like rabbits.

    She walked over and plunged into his. In his arms, caught off guard, Xie Tingyu almost took two steps backwards.

    He happily embraced his daughter-in-law, feeling a strong feeling of affection, and was about to unbutton the button to start the payment plan.

    Unexpectedly, she shook her head to signal him to sleep, Xie Tingyu had to Holding her arms around her daughter-in-law,

    she was chatting purely under the cold. She was sideways, her eyes shining in the sun, and she opened her mouth:

    "Sister, you are water—

    you are the water in the lotus pond. "

    She just said the first sentence, and Xie Tingyu understood that she saw those things when she was sorting out the old things.

    Xie Tingyu, who has been trained with enough skin, couldn't help being silent at this moment.

    "Those... things, it's a pity to lose sight of them. " of. After

    a long silence, Xie Tingyu explained.

    Ye Qingshui hugged his waist, sucked his nose vigorously, and accused him: "But... it's obviously my thing. I accidentally touched it at the time. You are very fierce." "

    Xie Tingyu had to wipe tears from his wife and told her seriously: "I'm sorry." "

    "I was still very shy at the time, will I show you all my things in the future?"

    Ye Qingshui rubbed his clothes vigorously, causing Xie Tingyu to laugh.

    "If you let Chenchen and Guangguang see you now, they will laugh at you."

    Ye Qingshui also burst into laughter , "You are not allowed to do this in the future, don't always keep your emotions in your heart for me to guess, you know?"

    Xie Tingyu Accepted with a smile and nodded.

    He whispered to her, "I will treat my Shui'er sister twice

    as good in the future." Just as he looked when he first saw her, it was like water in a clear stream.

    Flowing without sorrow all day,

    and often laughing frankly.

    The year Ye Qingshui graduated, Xie Tingyu joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and became the most handsome diplomat in history. Yeh water asked him: "Do you not say, do not like to work within the system do?"

    Xieting Yu kissed his wife in the middle of the night, he said:. "I want to protect you and the kids'

    hands can not be entitled to hold her hand No right but no way to protect her. Even if he is busy with work, it will reduce many opportunities for him to accompany his wife, but the feeling of being forced to lose, Xie Tingyu never wants to try a second time in his life.

    Ye Qingshui heard it warmly and rubbed his palm, "It's okay, I've been busy for the past few years. We and my wife have

    worked hard for a few years, and wait for me to relax and go abroad with you." Xie Tingyu listened . He smiled and hugged his wife tightly.

    Because of work, Xie Tingyu often needs to go abroad frequently, but the couple cherish the time they get together, and their days are flat and fulfilling.

    In the same year, the "Environmental Refrigerator" project initiated by Ye Qingshui was finally implemented after four years.

    Several students in the project team, including master students, were so excited that they almost shed tears.

    "This is the refrigerator we developed ourselves!"

    When the first refrigerator was produced in the laboratory, Ye Qingshui left it in the laboratory. When the factory made the first batch of refrigerators, she decisively moved one home.

    Ye Ma looked at the refrigerator rare, and happily put the fruits and vegetables stocked at home into the refrigerator. Although people have gradually become rich in the past few years, and 10,000-yuan households have sprung up like bamboo shoots after a rain, the refrigerator has never been used at home.

    When the fruits were ripe, Ye Ma left enough for the family, and the rest would be distributed to the neighbors.

    "Shui, this refrigerator is so good, it's expensive?" Ye Ma said excitedly, her voice full of pride.

    In these days, a person who can buy a refrigerator is considered a capable person, but her daughter is a talent who can make a refrigerator.

    Far more than the person who bought the refrigerator.

    Ye Qingshui said truthfully: "This model of refrigerator has initially decided that the ex-factory price is 950 yuan a unit, and the retail price is 1,200 yuan."

    Ye's mother opened her mouth when she heard the price. One unit sells for thousands of yuan, and the whole year's income of a family of three is not enough to buy a refrigerator.

    For a thousand dollars, how many sausages did she have to sell to make it back?

    "It's so expensive, can anyone buy it?"

    Ye Qingshui nodded, "The refrigerators on the market are probably at this price. Ours are more expensive, and there is a reason why they are expensive. The cost of Feishuang refrigerators is higher than other brands of refrigerators. "The

    project team has attracted many outstanding students from Beijing University to participate, and it is also using the latest international technology. It is different from brands such as "Snowflake", "Wanbao" and "Sireng". It is the No. An "energy-saving and environmentally friendly" refrigerator in the whole sense.     Its daily power consumption is only 0.5 kWh, and it also takes into account the freshness preservation function, which can effectively lock the moisture of the food. It has gone through a dark period of "crossing the river by feeling the stones", and once it was put into production, it caused a huge response.     The project team named it "Feishuang".

    Feishuang has only been on the market for one year, and its profits have far exceeded those of "Chenguang Food Factory". By the end of the 1980s, veteran refrigerator companies were gradually showing signs of fatigue in a new round of rapid development, losing competitiveness, closing down, and acquiring one after another.

    However, Feishuang’s refrigerator adheres to the concept of “Innovation and Enterprising” of Beijing Masters, and has always stood firm.

    Decades later, Ye Qingshui returned to his alma mater to give a speech as a successful entrepreneur.

    When a student asked her: "How to succeed like you?"

    She smiled and said, "I didn't succeed. But if you are willing to listen to my opinion, I hope you believe in yourself and stick to being yourself."

    She looked at the stage. Under the ebony head, I unexpectedly saw the man waiting for her to go home. He smiled and said kindly:

    "In our age, the chance to read books was very difficult, and when I was seventeen or eighteen years old, I only had a primary school degree. At that time, I had a lot of doubts, no education, no knowledge, and short-sightedness. But someone told me that I am fine, don't care about doubts."

    "Even though there are many difficulties in life, I will accept slander from all directions. , But don't lower your head at any time, believe in yourself and keep working hard. Time will prove everything." After

    Ye Qingshui finished speaking, there was warm applause.

    After the speech was over, the dusty man was watching her quietly at this moment, waiting patiently for a long time, he took her hand and said with a smile:

    "Go home for dinner."

    He made her favorite drink. Bone broth, roll the noodles with your hands, carefully pull a bowl of noodles, mix with chopped green onion and drip a few drops of fragrant lard.

    The man also picked ripe grapes from the vine, washed them and put them in a bowl.

    Ye Qingshui moved the noodles under the vines to eat, and the breeze slowly came. After decades, the courtyard was still the same courtyard, but the vines were all over the shelves, the persimmon trees became tall and big, and the jujube trees were full of dates every year. I don’t know how many swings have been replaced, and the children have grown up.

    In the blink of an eye, only the two old men were left.

    Ye Qingshui ate the noodle soup slowly, shaking the fan to enjoy the cool under the shade of the trees. Time flies, the sun shines on her head, shining the silver filaments faintly.

    But Xie Tingyu still remembered her appearance with two black and shiny braids.

    He suddenly smiled.

    She looked at him strangely and asked: "What are you laughing at?"

    Xie Tingyu said frankly: "I saw this scene just now in a dream."

    In fact, where is it a dream, it is the most beautiful Xie Tingyu can think of. Things.

    The so-called most beautiful thing is to be able to grow old slowly with Ye Qingshui. Share the wind, rain, rain, snow, joy, and regret of the rest of my life. Because of her company, so many unknown beautiful things in life have the meaning of existence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 375 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...
68K 1.3K 52
It's been over a year, and Arkyn had managed to keep Alexis safe and give her a drama-free life. Mostly. When he got a call from Rebekah begging him...
42.8K 536 112
Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold into a brothel by her cruel parents, and wa...
41.5K 488 66
Pei Jiuzhen dressed as the vicious female supporting role in Xianxia's novel, the male protagonist Qiu Jingzhi The prince of the Yinglong clan who ha...