The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

Por CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... Mais

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 113

1.7K 32 2
Por CN_SweetSmile

Tears kept overflowing from the corners of Xie Tingyu's eyes, running down the corners of her eyes and soaking the pillow.

    I can't finish it.

    There seemed to be a missing piece in his chest, and he felt violent pain.

    He seemed to have returned to Yejia Village.

    In Yejia Village in February, the ice and snow melted, the landscape was beautiful, the sound of birds was clear, and the loquat tree began to bear fruit. The orange fruit was full of flesh and juicy.

    Xie Tingyu saw that he had bought a pound of loquat from the town. The daughter-in-law had never eaten such delicious fruit, and the moment she received the fruit, her eyes overflowed with broken light.

    She gobbled it up, and he frowned slightly without a trace.

    After she finished eating, she covered her mouth and smiled embarrassedly, for fear that he would dislike her for being rude.

    "Brother Yu, isn't this the loquat in the "Xiang Ji Xuan Zhi" article?"

    "If I plant it into a tree, I will eat it every year from now on."

    He looked at the orange and yellow ones that had been peeled off. Peel, think of "Xiang Ji Xuan Zhi", the meaning is not good.

    "What does this kind of tree do? It's bad luck, throw it away."

    Xie Tingyu saw that she unceremoniously threw away the pits she had saved, but Ye Qingshui graciously picked them back and soaked them in lime water. After a wet spring rain, plant the core of the fruit in the ground.

    Her silly, stubborn and serious look moved Xie Tingyu's face.

    He laughed at Ye Qingshui stupidly, "Where are the fruit

    seedlings planted like this? You can't grow loquats like this." But Ye Qingshui still looks forward to the seeds to germinate every day.

    The seeds did not germinate, and Xie Tingyu's achievements came down. Reporters from the provincial capital and county leaders came to Yejia Village one after another to visit. At the same time, he also received bad news from the capital: his grandfather fell into the water and died, and his grandma passed away one after another from a heart attack.

    Xie Tingyu looked at the telegram for a long time in despair. The accident came so suddenly that it made him vaguely guess that things were not as simple as he imagined. So he called friends in the capital one by one. After listening to it, his heart sank uncontrollably.

    Xie Tingyu packed his clothes with a heavy heart, and the admission notice.

    Ye Qingshui was still waiting for her loquat seedlings to sprout in the yard, and Xie Tingyu's look became heavier because of her unfamiliar and happy appearance.

    Ye

    Qingshui asked him: "Brother Yu, when are you coming back?" Xie Tingyu did not answer her.

    She drove him to the entrance of the village and waited for the fork of the car. In spring, withered branches burst out with green buds, the camellia in early spring was spit, and the dewdrops of the grass soaked the shoes and pants of two people.

    The long absence of the car seemed to leave enough time for the couple who were about to leave.

    Ye Qingshui picked a leaf casually, and blew a little song with a smile. It's "Blessings of Love".

    The empty green hills reflected in her eyes, as clear as a picture scroll.

    Xie Tingyu finally couldn't help correcting her, "This song is not good, don't play it anymore."

    He blew a song "Farewell" to her.

    "Outside the long pavilion, beside the ancient road, the sky is full of

    green grass. The evening breeze is blowing the willow flute, and the setting sun is outside the mountain." The

    sunset glow spread over the calm pond, and the crow flew over the branches and screamed twice.

    Ye Qingshui's eyes were like a deep sea of ​​stars, shining brightly. She squinted her eyes as she heard it, her lips filled with a simple happy smile. For her, the farewell this time was just a temporary parting.

    He wants to go north to study, and their days will get better and better.

    But this time parting, for Xie Tingyu, was a boundless road ahead, and he didn't know what was waiting for him in the front.

    "When will Brother Yu come back?"

    Xie Tingyu didn't know how to respond and was silent.

    The sound of the car came from afar, shaking back and forth in the empty mountains.

    He continued to blow:

    "Outside the long pavilion     , beside the ancient road , there is a lot of green grass.

    Ask the king how long will you

return , and don't wander when you come." Finally, Xie Tingyu gave the harmonica in her hand to Ye Qingshui, in her expectant eyes. , He made a promise: "Wait for me to come back."

    He remembered her picky eater that had suddenly appeared during this period of time, "You live with grandma and mother in the countryside, and you must eat regularly."

    Who knows that once I go this time, there will be no return date.

    The car Xie Tingjue and Xie Tingyu were riding in rushed to the rails out of control. Just before hitting the train, Xie Tingyu grabbed the steering wheel, and the car suddenly turned its head and hit a house on the side.

    The driver died on the spot and Xie Tingyu was seriously injured.

    As he died, he thought of his wife in the countryside waiting for him to return.

    Xie Tingjue hugged his younger brother, running like a headless fly, shouting: "Where is the hospital! Hold on, Tingyu, what should I do?"

    Xie Tingjue was just an honest, dull man who had just entered the city from the countryside. His eyes were red with anxiety.

    Xie Tingyu told him angrily that this place is far from the hospital, don't worry, call the public phone and let the hospital get out of the car.

    During the waiting time, Xie Tingyu's blood gurgled, and with every inch of it, he missed her even more.

    Fortunately, she is not there, otherwise she might cry like this when she sees him like this.

    She is someone who can be sad for a long time even if his thumb is cut.

    He kept talking, "Brother, listen... the car brakes failed, the driver has a problem, Xie's only left us, I can't do it, you... want to live for me."

    Xie Tingjue yelled in anxious voice. , "Don't fucking say such a thing!"

    Xie Tingyu said: "I have a letter of introduction and admission notice in my backpack, you take it...to school." As

    he died, Ye Qingshui's expectant eyes appeared before his parting.

    "Don't delay her...let her not wait for me. It's best for her to remarry or remarry. Leave the real estate under my name to her, and the money and money to her..."

    Xie Tingyu said a long time without saying anything. The beginning is endless, but the word "she" is repeated too much, even if Xie Tingjue does not know who "she" is, he can guess it.

    Xie Tingyu was so painful that he couldn't speak. The beautiful landscape of Yejia Village appeared in front of him, leaving Qian Yejia Village filled with the fragrance of tea. He still remembered her red nose and the nostalgic look in her eyes.

    Every time he returns from the city, there must be a waiting figure at the end. At that time he would ride her on a bicycle and return to Yejia Village. Along the way, birds and flowers are fragrant, and the eyes are full of spring.

    Only this time, she couldn't wait for him.

    He thought of the two short years of going to the countryside, and his memories were like glimpses of light. These ordinary trivial things, he thought he would not remember at the time, but in fact he remembered them clearly.

    If he knew the news of his death, that silly girl would be too sad to think about it.

    In this life, Xie Tingyu would never meet someone who likes him so much, and he...reluctant to see her sad.

    Before he died, he said with difficulty: "Keep her

    secret for me... After I die, I buried me in Yejiacun . She likes and likes..." Xie Tingyu's body gradually became cold, with more vents and less intake.

    Xie Tingjue couldn't hear his brother's voice, so he lowered his head and put his ear to his mouth.

    "She likes and eats loquat, and planted a tree to my...tomb." As

    he died, Ye Qingshui's endorsement sound seemed to be heard in Xie Tingyu's ears . She had memorized the "Xiang Ji Xuan Zhi" many times without memorizing it. Come down.

    At the beginning, Ye Qingshui saved the seeds and wanted to plant them in the yard. Xie Tingyu thought it was too bad for him to plant them.

    But now think about it, he always asks her too harshly, what if she can't memorize a book, he will do everything she can't do. The loquat tree is unlucky, but what's the hindrance? Plant one if she likes it. Unfortunately, Xie Tingyu never had the opportunity to watch the loquat seedlings in the yard bear fruit.

    There is no chance to enjoy the coolness in the yard with her who is old.

    "Plant one... loquat for me."

    She loves loquat so much, maybe one day she will stop by his tomb, and she will stop to pick one and taste it.

    If she doesn't come, the greedy children in the village will pick it up and eat it, year after year, maybe... someday it will be delivered to her.

    ...

    Xie Tingyu returned to Yejia Village and was buried on a warm hill.

    The high hills overlook the beautiful Yejia Village. He often saw Ye Qingshui tea and rice without thinking, unable to eat.

    She went to work in the fields hungry. Xie Tingyu was so worried that he couldn't speak, and the saplings beside the tomb trembled.

    The spring rain is as smooth as crisp, and the ridge road is slippery on rainy days. Ye Qingshui fell and fell on the side of the road, no one noticed it for a long time.

    Her trousers gradually became red with blood, and the blood spilled down her legs.

    For the first time in this life, Xie Tingyu has experienced the feeling of cooling down every inch and burning with anxiety. The two heavens of ice and fire are just like this.

    It took a long time for someone to find out that Ye Qingshui, their child had run away, more than three months old.

    He didn't even have a chance to open his eyes and take a look at the world.

    Ye Qingshui's Xiaoyuezi hadn't settled down yet, and the news of the divorce came. She dragged the dilapidated sick body and went out alone to find her husband in the capital. Xie Tingyu knew the result of her going, but still was heartbroken.

    Sure enough, after she came back, she cried for several nights, locked herself in the house for a whole spring, and had a high fever in the summer, which made her brain confused and gave birth to bedsores.

    She touched the harmonica he had left behind, tearing it apart piece by piece, and burning the books one by one.

    "Why, do you want to deceive me?"

    Xie Tingyu's heart seemed to be cut to pieces, and he was always burned by the fire of self-blame. He lost his heart, but still felt the uncomfortable suffocation. Even the soul is hurting.

    How much he wanted to go over, hug her, kiss her, and tell her: "No, I love you."

    "I married you, and I told you Ялюблютебя, secretly kept your folded crickets and your hair rope in the box. , Your hair that fell every morning, every test paper you wrote, a poem about you..."

    Xie Tingyu had a lot to say, but he never had a chance to say it again.

    All his belongings were thrown away by her. Everyone in the village knew that she was abandoned by the educated Xie Qing in the capital. The poor child was gone, and his body was completely ruined, and even the idle widower in the village looked down upon a woman like her.

    In autumn, Ye Qingshui recovered from the illness and left the village where rumors were swirling.

    She went to Yangcheng, entered the factory, worked day and night, and received a meager salary of twenty yuan a month. She lives in a dilapidated and small demolition house and eats a five-cent fast food. She often forgets to eat because she is busy with work. When her abdomen is unbearable, she squats down and sweats profusely.

    Xie Tingyu watched her suffering and suffering, he watched her body that was gradually dilapidated by the miscarriage, and watched her subconsciously refuse even if she had a suitor, no longer willing to accept the new warmth.

    He shed tears.

    At that moment, Xie Tingyu finally realized that she could no longer participate in her life.

    I understand that I can only be a bystander forever, and I can only watch her in pain and helplessness.

    Knowing him is the heaviest injury for her, but he has no chance to explain to her again, he can't hold her in his arms, coax her, kiss her, and cherish her.

    But he never left.

    He will continue to watch Ye Qingshui, watch her work hard and optimistic, watch her work hard, watch her walk a long way to eat in order to save a few cents, but send all the money she saves back to her hometown. under.

    The poor Ye family finally built a concrete tiled house, and the style was open and bright, and Uncle Ye finally had a partner to talk to.

    Four years later, Xie Tingjue finally graduated, and gradually supported Ye Qingshui.

    Ye Qingshui worked very hard and desperately. He followed his master to learn cooking, traveled north and south, drank dew, and slept across the bridge hole. Earn a huge amount of fortune, but can also donate them in the blink of an eye.

    The look overflowing in her eyes became more and more dazzling, and life could no longer defeat her.

    In the end, she chose to go back to the village to build the road in a beautiful and beautiful place, and she was powered on.

    It was another year of continuous spring rain. The ten-year-old loquat tree sucked the nectar from the earth, sprouted and bloomed, and produced numerous fruits. The yellow fruits hung on the branches, thick and sweet.

    During the Qingming Festival, Ye Ma was so tired that she couldn't lift her old waist after sweeping Ye Apo's tomb. I

    don't know which kid said, "This tree bears a lot of fruits."

    Ye Ma sat under the tree. She glanced at the tomb of the luxuriant grass, and said casually: "Whose tomb is this, pitiful, the grass grows so high."

    "Shuiya, go and sweep it." The

    sun is getting higher, Tired Ye Qingshui sat under the tree to enjoy the cool, then picked off the loquat and tasted it.

    After many years, Ye Qingshui ate loquat again. Unlike the bag of pre-ripening sour fruits she had eaten back then, it was rather ripe, the juice was sweet and rich, and the throat was refreshing. Ye Qingshui tasted it, and narrowed his eyes unconsciously.

    After eating the loquat, Ye Qingshui began to sweep the tomb. The grass in front of the tomb is half a person high. After weeding the grass, the gravestones hidden by the grass are solemn, different from the tombs in the village.

    But it has no name.

    When her hand touched the tombstone, the loquat tree buzzed and dropped a few leaves. Water drops faintly appeared on the tombstone.

    Ye Qingshui murmured in surprise: "The tombstone seems to be in tears."

    Ye Ma rested under the tree and sighed: "Today is too foggy in the mountains. No one has come to sweep this tomb for many years."

    She folded. I ate a handful of loquat, "The loquat is so sweet, Shui Ya will climb the tree and pick it back. A-niang can't climb anymore."

    "Okay, A-niang, wait, I'll come when I finish this little grass. "Ye Qingshui responded with a smile.

    Xie Tingyu shed tears.

    There is a loquat tree in the tomb. It was planted in the year of my death, and now it is already covered with pavilions.

    For more than ten years, my wife passed away and ate, very happy.

    I am also very happy.

    ...

    Kyoto Union Hospital.

    Ye Qingshui was so anxious that her tears were about to shed. She kept asking the doctor: "His fingers have moved and have been crying, why doesn't he wake up?" The

    doctor checked for a long time and found no signs of awakening. , He had to say: "Sorry."

    The probability of a vegetative being able to wake up is too low. The doctor finished recording the data and left the ward with a sigh.

    Ye Qingshui leaned down in front of the hospital bed and sobbed.

    After a while, the hospital bed made a slight movement. Ye Qingshui raised his dim teary eyes, vaguely saw the man on the bed, and slowly sat up.

    He smiled hard at her, his husky voice with indescribable tenderness.

    "Don't cry, I will feel distressed when I see it."

    Xie Tingyu endured the pain, smiled and put his wife in his arms, and gently stroked her with the palm of his hand.

    This time, he was finally able to hold people in his arms, and it was no longer empty.

    This hug was full of substance. She was lying in his arms, warm, soft, flesh and blood, and where the two people's hearts were close to each other, they could feel the rhythm of each other's lives.

    He kissed his wife, "What are you crying about."

    "Don't cry anymore, okay?"

    Xie Tingyu stared at Ye Qingshui. She had long hair, her face glowing red with excitement, her eyes were unusually bright, and her lips were not. Feelingly bent, full of energy, his face is filled with joy and satisfaction that I have never seen before.

    Xie Tingyu looked at her smile, and his suffocated heart gradually recovered and warmed up inch by inch.

    He curled his mouth.

    Xie Tingyu accompanied Ye Qingshui through his whole life, watching her being bullied, watching her suffer, and after watching her, she shed tears for a lifetime.

    Never want her to cry again in this life.

    She might never understand that every time she shed tears, it would turn into a sharp knife and cut his heart.

    Xie Tingyu didn’t understand before, why she ran to the train station in tears that year, and she cried so embarrassed when she met her brother; why she said after the college entrance examination that she wanted to give him a surprise; why even if she was greedy during pregnancy, she didn’t Willing to touch loquat;

    Xie Tingyu knows all these things that I don't understand.

    It turns out that in addition to this lifetime, they have had so many misses and regrets. They missed Chenchen and Guangguang, missed the opportunity to go to university, missed their elders and loved ones, missed many happy and contented days, and also missed understanding each other's love...

    missed yesterday, missed the past, missed a lifetime , But fortunately, after so many regrets, they can still have today. Xie Tingyu felt unparalleled satisfaction, and he held his wife's hand.

    "Shui'er, Ялюблютебя."

    "I like you."

    Xie Tingyu said many times, talking about all the late confession in her previous life, and talking about every night she couldn't fall asleep with tears, he was heartbroken, but he could only I have read countless words in my heart.

    Ye Qingshui hadn't recovered from the good news of her husband's waking up, so he was blown away by the series of confession, and he burst into laughter.

    Her cheeks gradually became flushed, and she covered his mouth and told him not to say anything.

    "Shut up, everyone is looking at us!"

    They are both old couples and old wives, and they have two children. It is really embarrassing for men to say these things.

    But how is this possible? Xie Tingyu finally had the opportunity to talk to her.

    How short a person's life is, and how lucky Xie Tingyu is to miss Ye Qingshui's life, he can still have another chance to reconnect with her.

    Xie Tingyu kissed her thumb and said, "We will be fine in the future. I still remember owing you a decent wedding."

    Ye Qingshui put aside his hand and let him see the position of his ring finger.

    She smiled and said, "Just remember it. I waited for you for a long time. The spring break is over. We don't even miss the summer vacation."

    Xie Tingyu lowered his head and saw that he was wearing a plain ring on his thumb. With TYQS, Su Jie reflects warm and dazzling light in the faint sunlight.

    It just so happens that I have been waiting for you for a long time.

    Xie Tingyu left a sentence in his heart, "This time, I won't miss an appointment."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

69.6K 966 63
https://m.shubaow.net/78/78867/ Author: a cute group Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-23 Latest: Chapter 63 Extra Story 2 rebirth...
89K 1.3K 69
https://m.shubaow.net/63/63297/ Author: Li Qingxue Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-21 Latest: Chapter 69 Ended rebirth finished ...
1.3M 31.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
40.2K 397 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...