The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 109

1.4K 29 0
By CN_SweetSmile

The surrounding students cast their eyes on here.

    Ye Qingshui said seriously: "Thank you for your kindness, I don't have any difficulties."

    Wei Jing and Cui Xiwen don't really value Ye Qingshui, they are usually hug together. Although they are in the same dormitory, they rarely interact with Pan Lijuan and others.

    Ye Qingshui felt Wei Jing's contemptuous sight, and she softly said to Wei Jing: "You are lucky to be born in a good family, but...I don't envy it."

    "I can change my destiny myself."

    After Ye Qingshui finished speaking, he sat down and opened the book to review.

    Zhou Pinghuai's friend Zhang Xiaoguo happened to sit in the back seat of Ye Qingshui. His eyes lit up, and he pushed Zhou Pinghuai, "Unbelievable, what did I hear? Pinghuai wouldn't help out yet."

    It turned out that it was still a poor lilac flower.

    Zhou Pinghuai took a look, and the two lesbians Wei Jing and Cui Xiwen blushed and stopped talking.

    After class, Zhou Pinghuai came to Ye Qingshui's side and asked her, "Is it convenient to borrow my project notes for a look?"

    Ye Qingshui raised his head, and a beautiful face came into view.

    The fingers that fell on the notebook were also clean and ruddy, with distinct joints. If this is placed in a school drama, such a seductive picture may make girls fanciful.

    However, Ye Qingshui was already the mother of two children, and was immune to Xie Tingyu's face every day. She nodded unconsciously, handed out the notebook casually, and then immersed herself in writing the test paper.

    When Zhou Pinghuai saw the beautiful name in the notebook, and then saw that she was a grade seven or eight student, there was relief between her brows.

    I thought to myself: It's no wonder that Ye Qingshui hasn't been bumped into for half a year, because she turned out to be a grade seven or eight student.

    ...A

    week later, the Xidan shop opened, and Chenguang Sausage Factory's profit gradually increased.

    The retail price of a catty of sausage is two yuan, and the wholesale price is five yuan. The daily income of the sausage factory continues at three to four hundred yuan. After deducting shop rents, utilities and labor costs in a month, I can earn a net 8,000 yuan.

    This number completely shocked Ye Ma.

    She excitedly said to her daughter: "Shuiya, let's make money!"

    Ye Ma said she was incredulous when she touched the money, "I didn't expect to do this to make money."

    She still gave her daughter the "four big fat heads" for nothing. "Pig" and it was heartbroken and heartbroken. But after the week's account was settled, Ye Ma still remembered the four fat pigs, even the ten fat pigs now.

    With a huge amount of money, Ye Ma didn't dare to leave the money in the shop. After the daily settlement, she went to the bank to deposit the hot banknotes as soon as she got the money.

    Ye Ma didn't have the concept of a ten-thousand-yuan household before, but now, in the blink of an eye, a month has passed, and it seems that Xiaoxiao can also... earn ten thousand?

    "Shuiya, what do you think we open another store?" Ye Ma suggested.

    She wants to make money like this by selling sausages. Wouldn't she make a lot of money by opening a few more shops?

    Ye Qingshui shook his head, "One family is enough. You can't be too greedy."

    The ceiling of the traditional food industry is here. People's consumption levels are not high these days, and sausages cannot be sold in large quantities. It would be a waste to open one more store.

    If there is a standard production line, and sausages can be sold in plastic packaging to all parts of the country, it will be able to make money.

    Imagine that in a few years, China will begin to urbanize, and a large number of rural population will migrate to the city. The dividends brought by these floating population can always drive the sales of sausages. There must be some food on the train and in the car, right?

    Buying a pack of instant noodles to cushion your belly, and peeling a sausage, the hard journey is over.

    But the problem is that Ye Qingshui is too poor and has no money in his pocket, far from being qualified to buy an assembly line.

    Thinking of this, Ye Qingshui thought of instant noodles. The instant noodles that were popular all over the world had been born in Japan at this time, but the "well-off brothers" who were the first to make instant noodles in China have not yet entered the market.

    Although faintly hearted, Ye Qingshui did not intend to stay deep in the food industry for too long.

    She had done enough in this industry in her last life, and in this life Ye Qingshui wanted to try some new fields.

    She told Ye Ma, "I want that part of the profit next month to come out and do something else."

    Ye Ma gave the passbook to her daughter, and didn't bother too much.

    ...While

    Ye Qingshui was nervously reviewing his homework, Xie Tingyu was already ready to set off.

    The family took him to the airport, and the two fat babies were stupid as if they didn't know what was going on. Until Xie Tingyu kissed them, Qi Guang stretched out his hand for his father to hug but didn't get a response.

    The squeamish boy was crying earth-shaking with his throat for the first time. Even his twin brother was shocked and looked at him dumbfounded.

    It didn't make Xie Tingyu go, nor was it comforting.

    Grandma Xie

    groaned : " Hurry up , let the leader wait for you?" Xie Tingyu took Qi Guang's fleshy little hand and gently coaxed him: "Wait for Dad to bring Guangguang back with milk powder."

    Finally he looked again. He glanced at his wife, with lingering emotions in his eyes, although he didn't say much, but everything was silent. I can't finish talking, but Ye Qingshui understands the heavy load.

    She smiled and said, "I will wait for you to come back with my child."

    Xie Tingyu looked for a while and reluctantly boarded the plane.

    Watching the plane take off, it gradually disappeared into the blue sky, and even Ye Qingshui felt a little more parting. This was the first time the couple had separated in three years, and this year they could not spend with him again.

    After Ye Qingshui sent Xie Tingyu away, he felt as if a piece had fallen in his heart, always feeling unsure.

    When she used to sleep in the middle of the night, she was used to leaning her head next to him. The next few nights she reached out and touched it, but she felt empty.

    Habits are terrible.

    In the middle of the night, no one would feed Ye Qingshui's two babies at night. Chenchen and Guangguang woke up in turn, causing Ye Qingshui to wake up frequently at night, and she didn't have a trance in class during the day.

    Ye Ma couldn't stand it anymore, so she had to add a bed to the room to help the helper take care of the two little babies.

    Before Xie Tingyu left, his sense of existence was a little low. After all, the young couples each had to undertake heavy studies. But after he left, he couldn't do anything without him at home.

    His gentleness is like a spring breeze, moisturizing things silently.

    Ye Qingshui recalled that when the babies were just born, Xie Tingyu seemed to be holding Chenchen in his left hand and lying on his knees, coaxing him to sleep all night.

    The exhaustion in his eyes was as moving as the tenderness.

    Just when Ye Qingshui's miss for Xie Tingyu reached its extreme point, the media and newspapers suddenly had news. The International Department of the newspaper suddenly published a piece of news.

    ""Huami officially established diplomatic relations, the leaders of the two sides signed a joint communique on diplomatic relations""

    Ye Qingshui held the newspaper and saw pictures of the leaders of the two countries shaking hands cordially. In an inconspicuous corner, she saw the profile of her own man.

    Ye Qingshui touched the corner of the photo and smiled warmly.

    Madam Ye asked rarely: "So Xiao Xie went there to be with a group of foreigners with blond hair and green eyes."

    Newspapers are nothing, news is what matters.

    China and the United States formally established diplomatic relations, and this news made a national sensation. This time the establishment of diplomatic relations broke the decades-long ice and marked the friendly development of the two peoples from Huami.

    So...in the future, can you visit the rice and study abroad in a fair manner?

    The trade exchanges between China and the United States will also increase day by day, and the people of the two countries will use each other's products. Will foreign exchange reserves be opened up from now on?

    Suddenly, there was a sharp increase in popular discussions among the people. It was not long before the end of the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee. Huami's friendly diplomatic relations brought hope to the people.

    Ye Qingshui is also preparing to send a telegram to urge Uncle Ye to contract Shantou.

    Xiaoshu Ye finally took a telegram to reply to his niece: "The village committee decided to contract the mountain top to me by auction."

    Although the rural reform began, the division of land to households was implemented. But Shantou is a collective property, and there is no basis for reference before how to divide it. The village committee decided to contract out the mountain through auction.

    Who is interested in contracting one or two barren mountains? Only Uncle Ye had his idea.

    Ye Qingshui went to the Xinhua Bookstore to pick out many books on tea planting knowledge, and mailed them to Uncle

    Ye . He sent a telegram to inform him: "Uncle, grow tea!" Ye Qingshui wrote a long one-page letter and told Uncle Ye: "Let's Try a tea-based ecological cycle of biogas-pig raising-tea planting."

    Xie Tingyu had already set up a biogas digester in the village before he went to university. The pig dung and straw were fermented to form biogas, heating and lighting, and fermented fertilizer. Used to fatten tea fields. In the early stage, the income from raising pigs is used to maintain expenses, and after waiting for the production of tea in the later stage, large profits can be generated.

    Hongqi Commune is famous for Maojian tea. The tea soup is refreshing, the tea is fragrant and elegant, and the taste is mellow. The unique topography and soil structure make the tea produced here have a unique taste. It was a famous export commodity in the previous life.

    After taking the telegram, Ye Qingshui sent ten thousand yuan to his uncle.

    Little Uncle Ye was stunned when he received the huge sum of money. After rubbing his eyes for a long time, he was convinced that this huge sum of money was really sent by his niece.

    These days, who can send such a large sum of money casually, even the president of the Postal Savings Bank can't help but look at Uncle Ye.

    Uncle Ye is still dressed like a peasant, his bronze-colored face and shoes are covered with mud.

    The bank president asked, "Excuse me, comrade, how do you plan to get this money back?"

    Partially, or all at once?

    Don't blame people who have little knowledge these days, the largest denomination of RMB is only ten dollars of unity. Hundred-dollar bills did not begin to be issued until the 1980s. To convert all of them into great unity, I am afraid that the bank staff can be busy today.

    Ten thousand yuan households in Hongqi Town in the 1980s were considered rare, while ten thousand households in the seventies were really rare. The president of the People's Bank did not doubt whether the origin of the money was formal or not.

    Uncle Ye scratched his head and said straightforwardly: "Get all back."

    He had to quickly take out the money and repay the debt owed to Yejiacun . You have to build a pig farm, buy piglets, cultivate tea seedlings, please labor...Why don't you spend money?

    After Huami's establishment of diplomatic relations was reported in the newspapers, CCTV also reported the incident soon.

    At the beginning of 1980, the technology of live broadcast was not available. The ones that have been transmitted from the United States back to China are all recorded and broadcast. The TV station also reported the video data recorded in advance.

    Thanks to the TV set in Xie's family, Ye Qingshui was able to find Xie Tingyu's figure in the news every day to comfort the suffering of lovesickness.

    She stayed in front of the TV punctually at noon every day, holding the two babies intently watching the news. When Xie Tingyu came out, she gently said to the babies: "Look, Dad, that's Dad."

    Ye Qingshui can see Xie Tingyu's figure from the TV news every day, indicating that his frequency of appearance during this period is indeed not. low.

    Of course, the people in the military compound did not fall.

    The youngest son of the Xie family not only got admitted to Beijing University, but he could do great things with the leader as soon as he went to school. The speed of his success was surprisingly fast.

    What is even more eye-catching is that people are not just ordinary people. People are involved in important affairs of the country this time. This is really the kind of luck that God's pro-son can have!

    The pros and cons are so great that people can't even find a reason to be jealous.

    Grandma Xie, who had been low-key for a long time, finally gave her a low-key view. She always asked when she met her on the road: "When will your family be back?"

    "I can see him on TV every day. He is used to food from the United States." No?"

    "He

    dresses really well!" When Ye Qingshui saw him on TV, he was dressed in a neat Chinese tunic suit, with a meticulous appearance and full of grace and elegance. Compared to Lao Mi, his demeanor is not bad at all.

    When Ye Qingshui heard hundreds of American children singing "I Love Beijing***" in the video at Lincoln Center, and saw the five-star red flag slowly rising in a foreign country, there was tenderness in her chest, and tears almost fell. .

    Her motherland is so dazzling, like a rising star in the east.

    Her man is so great too, like...stars falling on the tip of her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1K 22
Title: 重生专属药膳师 Author: 九月微蓝 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/86/86139/ Su Qingqi crossed, as a modern top medicated dieter, she hugged a golden thigh an...
67.8K 1.3K 52
It's been over a year, and Arkyn had managed to keep Alexis safe and give her a drama-free life. Mostly. When he got a call from Rebekah begging him...
35.5K 374 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...
1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...