The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 103

1.5K 36 0
By CN_SweetSmile

"Wait, if you want to go, you can leave the spice from Shui Ya."

    Xu Maofang wanted this bag of spice, so he was willing to let it go.

    She wiped a tear, as if she had suffered a huge humiliation, she looked at Xie Jun.

    Xie Jun's face tightened, "Give it back to

    Shuiya , I will give you money if you want to eat sausages, and eat as much as you want." After that, Xu Maofang was still holding the spices and reluctant to let go. At this time Xie Jun's The reaction chilled her.

    The two are at odds.

    So Xie Tingyu looked at his daughter-in-law, and Ye Qingshui looked away.

    Xie Jun had no choice but to say to Grandma Xie: "

    Mom— " Grandma Xie was angry, took a vase and threw it at Xu Maofang's feet, "Let it down!"

    Broken porcelain splashed, Xu Maofang screamed, and back again and again. Two steps. She threw the spice down very stubbornly, and grabbed the door without looking back.

    Ye Qingshui knelt down and picked up the spices.

    Zhang Hongying said distressedly: "Good things are ruined..."

    Ye Qingshui didn't expect Xu Maofang to steal the spices today, after all, Zhang Hongying was still at home. She used to steal the spices just a little bit, but she stole half of the bag directly like today.

    She feels a little regretful that this incident has made everyone happy. Originally, Xie Grandma happily added meat and vegetables to celebrate. How did she think that Xu Maofang was so courageous... Ye Qingshui frowned, only thinking that something was wrong.

    But she didn't think of a reason, so she forgot about it.

    When it was time for dinner, Xie Tingyu came back.

    He was temporarily called to school, so he was delayed for a long time.

    After returning home, Xie Tingyu found her grandmother sulking, grandpa eating silently, daughter-in-law lowered her head, and Xie Dad he soon finished eating.

    There was one person missing at the dinner table, and Xu Maofang was not present.

    Everyone was not very interested, and Xie Tingyu subtly realized that something must have happened just now.

    After dinner, Grandma Xie told him: "Your Aunt Fang will not live with you in the future. She will go back to Xu's house."

    The old girl who married twice is embarrassed to go back to Xu's house?

    Grandma Xie won't care if Xu Maofang has the face to return to her family's home. She said: "She stole the

    spice from Shuiya ...Milk promises you that she must be fair to Shuiya ." Sure enough, it was a matter of stealing spices. Even though Xie Tingyu was mentally prepared, she was still for Xu Maofang's luck. Surprised.

    Xie Tingyu doesn't care if you are not fair.

    What is the meaning of this kind of justice if Xu Maofang is allowed to cry and confess his mistakes as before?

    What Xie Tingyu wanted was for Xu Maofang to leave Xie's house completely.

    The daughter-in-law was about to give birth within a few months. With a person like Xu Maofang in the family, Xie Tingyu couldn't feel relieved even when she went to school.

    Zhou Dongmei came to the agreed place, waiting for her spices.

    "What, Ye

    Qingshui refuses to give you spices?" Xu Maofang said: " Why not give it, she still wants to drive me out of Xie's house. " Zhou Dongmei was

    disappointed when she heard that, she said: "You can't just follow her. Say, you can buy it from her."

    "How much is one or two for her spices, and two yuan is enough? If she refuses to sell, we can partner with her..." After

    doing this business for a while, Zhou Dongmei really didn't want to Let go, speaking and doing things have become more sleek.

    partnership? Thinking of Ye Qingshui, Xu Maofang gritted his teeth.

    "Dongmei, let's not touch these, okay? You have joined your grandma's tailor, and still worry about not having pocket money?"

    When Zhou Dongmei worked as an apprentice in the tailor's shop, she was also paid five yuan a month.

    But after enjoying the taste of earning two or three hundred yuan a month, how can you still see this five yuan a month?     Zhou Dongmei

    said without hesitation: "I'm going to talk to Ye

Qingshui , I have to ask for this spice." Xu Maofang had to tell her daughter what happened at Xie's house.

    Zhou Dongmei heard the mixed feelings and Xu Maofang was kicked out of Xie's house in grief, reminding Zhou Dongmei of herself at the time.

    "Mom... they

    deceived people too much and despised people!" How could Xu Maofang dare to leave Xie's house like this without any guarantee?

    Xu Maofang put his hand on his stomach, and said coldly: "I want your milk, and personally ask our mothers to go back."

    The Chinese are the most important family.

    Yan Chun didn't recognize her daughter-in-law, how could he not recognize this piece of meat in her belly?

    Zhou Dongmei heard her eyes bright, she said: "Mom, don't go back to Xie's house these days, I will rent you a house to keep this baby stable."

    ...In the

    first October, the capital gradually turned cold.

    Ye Qingshui's due date is approaching. She has never given birth to a child. Even though she has always been in a stable state of mind, she will soon collapse after this meeting.

    Xie Tingyu has been tortured by his wife to lose his temper.

    His wife’s swollen belly said, “You exercise every day, and the food you eat is strictly in accordance with the doctor’s prescription. The check-up is also normal... Shui’er is not afraid, I will always be with you.” In the

    middle of the night, Ye Qing Shui suddenly started.

    In order to wait for this moment, Xie Tingyu did not know how many rehearsals had been performed.

    Rao had a good heart, and when he picked up the supplies to be produced, his hands began to tremble.

    He put the prepared bag on his body, picked up his wife in both hands, and rushed to the hospital. There is a special hospital in the army, which is not far away, but this short journey has never been long for Xie Tingyu.

    Ye Qingshui was held in his arms, and the warm amniotic fluid flowed out along his legs, and his stomach was sore and painful. This familiar feeling made Ye Qingshui a trance.

    She lost her child's helplessness for the first time and grabbed her heart.

    Ye Qingshui shed tears.

    "Brother Yu, I'm so scared."

    "It's okay, it's okay, don't be afraid, I'm always by your side. Shui'er must be stronger tonight, ready to be a mother." In the

    dark night, the street lamp is like a cold star through the mist, Glowing coldly.

    The cold light shone on Xie Tingyu's face, and Ye Qingshui saw a warm smile on his face.

    After a while, the couple arrived at the military hospital.

    The nurse at the night watch arranged it unhurriedly and asked the mother to wait patiently to open her fingers.

    "It's not so fast, don't worry, wait--" The nurse saw the novice father who looked like an ant on a hot pot and drove him out impatiently.

    Everyone knows the truth. Xie Tingyu has only eight books about obstetrics and gynecology. But when this happens, he can’t help but feel anxious.

    He was restless, helping his wife to walk for a while and lying down for a while. Seeing his wife whose face was as white as Dashuang, his heart was twitched.

    "Go outside and wait, go home and bring some food to the parturient woman."

    Xie Tingyu was unwilling to go out, he held his wife's hand: "I promise you, I will always be with you."

    "

    Shui'er , what do you want to eat?" Xie Tingyu I took out powdered milk, eggs, and even a bowl of freshly heated noodles in my backpack. The lunch box was just opening and it was still steaming hot.

    Although the green onions sprinkled on the noodles are a bit yellowish, the pork is very fragrant and the eggs are also mouth-watering.

    In the few days when Ye Qingshui was due to give birth, Xie Tingyu would habitually make some grain in the evening to prepare for emergencies. If the daughter-in-law didn't start it, Xie Tingyu would finish it by herself the next morning.

    I made a midnight snack for a month, and it finally came in handy today.

    The well-prepared supper is tantamount to a kind of harm to the nurses and doctors who work hard on the night shift.

    Which pregnant woman will give birth these days and still bring a bunch of grain? This made the other women who were walking around in turn, waiting for the fingers to be opened, could not help but drool.

    After Ye Qingshui finished the hot noodles, he ate another egg, and his stomach was full and his heart calmed down.

    Early in the morning, Chen Xiao cut through the dark night, when the first ray of sunlight

    fell on the ground... Xie Tingyu finally heard a loud cry.

    He saw two dark and wrinkled dumplings, which were taken by the nurse to take a bath.

    Xie Tingyu didn't have the first time to see the child. He wiped his wife's forehead with heartache and kissed.

    "Shui'er is awesome, I gave birth to them in one breath!"

    Ye Qingshui was exhausted, and she was so tired that she didn't want to move her fingers.

    "Is it a baby boy or a baby girl..."

    Xie Tingyu couldn't answer this question before he could see it. He said: "They are taking a bath! One is fat and one is a little thin, but they are all healthy."

    Ye Qingshui's mouth curled up, with a satisfied smile on his face, and soon fell asleep exhausted.

    When she woke up again, the ward was full of people. There were three parturients who gave birth on the same day as Ye Qingshui.

    Everyone squeezed into a beaming.

    Grandma Xie said with a red face: "Shuiya, you are really amazing. You can give birth to someone twice at a time."

    She was holding a soft baby, the love in the corner of her eyes could not be suppressed.

    "This head is the same size as

    Tingyu when she was a child. She must have grown up to be a clever child." Before Xie Tingyu got married, Grandma Xie thought that until she closed her eyes in this life, she would never see the birth of her great-grandson. In the blink of an eye, the granddaughter-in-law was there, and then, even the great-grandson jumped out.

    "This little nose and eyes are so delicate." She was afraid that her hands were too rough, and she didn't even dare to touch them.

    Wen Zhihua is here too, she is holding another baby, it feels as if she was holding her own baby back then. Especially the child of Ye Qingshui's brows and eyes vaguely resembled a son, which made her add a bit of affection for no reason.

    "Where is Brother Yu?"

    "He, he went home to make breakfast."

    "Here, say Cao Cao Cao Cao is here, and Ting Yu is back. Shui Ya rinses her mouth and comes with some breakfast to replenish her energy."

    Ye Qingshui took her own two. Put a child to your side so that you have time to take a look at them.

    She kissed them one by one, lifted her crotch and glanced.

    There were actually two boys, Ye Qingshui couldn't say that he was disappointed. If it was a boy and a girl, it would be complete. However, these two brats were destined to be her sons, and they were her supreme treasure and her heart.

    Ye Qingshui shed tears while hugging their limp bodies.

    This kind of warm substance made Ye Qingshui feel that all the hardship he had suffered in his previous life was worth it.

    Xie Tingyu let the boiled meat cool for a while, he wiped away the tears from his wife, and said with a smile: "You can't cry in the confinement, because you cry and hurt your eyes."

    Ye Qingshui also saw Xie Tingjue.

    After the grand-daughter-in-law gave birth to a baby in the early morning, Grandma Xie couldn't help but called to the school and told her grandson the good news.

    Unexpectedly, Xie Tingjue took a leave of absence and rushed to the hospital.

    He touched the soft hair on the top of the baby's head with his rough thumb, "It's good. They are healthy..."

    Before Xie Tingjue didn't realize it, they had left silently. They stayed in this life...Xie Tingjue breathed a sigh of relief, very pleased.

    He took out the peace charm he had asked for, took it to the outside of the baby's wrapping cloth, and carefully fastened it tightly.

    Wen Zhihua smiled and said, "Ting Jue prepared a gift for the baby, where is Ting Yu?"

    As a novice father who has recently made a fortune, Xie Tingyu certainly cannot be left behind. He took out a pair of longevity locks from his pocket, small and delicate, with beautiful and simple patterns floating in the fine lines.

    Reflected in the slight morning light, the long life lock reflected a golden light.

    Xie Tingyu smiled slightly, "Daddy gave it to you, but you are too young to wear it. I will save it for you first. I hope the babies are healthy and grow up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 60 1
This is a one shots page Arnav and khushi where you can find different stories on them. Warning: mature content is there
36.5K 375 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...
42.8K 536 112
Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold into a brothel by her cruel parents, and wa...
20.4K 247 12
https://m.shubaow.net/192/192681/ Author: Moonrise Dongshan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-05-16 Latest: Chapter 116 Extra...