The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 94

1.6K 38 1
By CN_SweetSmile

Ye Qingshui scooped a bowl of water and rinsed her mouth. She was about to put the bowl down, a drop of warm water splashed on her hand, and it slid into the bowl and quickly melted with the clear water.

    "You..."

    Ye Qingshui raised his head in shock, only to see the man turn his head quickly and wipe his eyes embarrassedly.

    She didn't expect Xie Tingyu's reaction to be so big.

    After a long while, Xie Tingyu asked incredulously: "Am I really going to be a father?"

    Ye Qingshui nodded hesitantly.

    probably.

    Her menstruation was half a month late.

    Ye Qingshui's palm also fell on his stomach, touched it, but he didn't feel any difference. It was less than a month old, and Ye Qingshui's stomach remained unchanged.

    It was the first time she felt its existence so strongly.

    Xie Tingyu excitedly picked up his daughter-in-law, lowered his head against her forehead, and said incoherently, "Thank you, thank you, I don't know...what to say."

    Aunt Ye pouted and handed Ye Qingshui a piece of orange. skin.

    It was sour and sour. Xie Tingyu lost his teeth after a bite, but after Ye Qingshui finished eating, the nausea in his chest was suppressed.

    Xie Tingyu looked at the 20 catties of sausages, warm in his heart, and graciously moved a stool for his wife to sit down.

    "You can't smell this, come here and sit here, you teach me to make sausages."

    He seemed to treat her as a porcelain doll that could not be touched and feared to be broken.

    Ye Qingshui was also happy to call her husband.

    Aunt Ye helped with the enema, so Xie Tingyu, under the guidance of his wife, worked with Aunt Ye to finish the remaining sausages.

    After the couple returned to the room, Xie Tingyu saw the piece of paper assessed by his wife, and the hot lava in his heart instantly cooled and turned into rock.

    Xie Tingyu's eyes seemed to see Ye Qingshui's day and night carefully reviewing for exams.

    "Yes, I'm sorry... I will try to be a good father when you are pregnant with a baby at this time."

    "But it will delay your studies. If you don't want it, you can..."

    Say this At that time, Xie Tingyu choked with sadness.

    Ye Qingshui couldn't help laughing, "I want it."

    The particularity of the times has made the grade seven and seven college students enrolled in February this year, which is only six months away from the time when the grade seven or eight enrolled. The time for graduation is only half a year away.

    Ye Qingshui's due date is September.

    She has done the calculations. She can take classes for one semester first, go through the suspension formalities in the middle, and then transfer to the seventh or eighth grade after the child is born. The time is just right and will not be delayed too much.

    Xie Tingyu raised his head in surprise, his eyes flashing.

    His heart was like a "boom" bursting with the beauty of fireworks, and even his head was so hot that he could not wait to pick up his wife and go outside three times.

    But he restrained and kissed her, with his big palm trembling slightly on her belly, and greeted their children:

    "Children, Mom and Dad love you."

    He looked up at his wife's delicate face, "Thank you.

    Shui'er , thank you for not giving up on it. I will do my best to take care of your wife ." Xie Tingyu was both surprised and ashamed.

    The pride and joy of being a new father made him realize that he has entered another stage in his life.

    He needs to grow up more quickly, shelter her, children, and this family from wind and rain. From now on, the burden on his shoulders will become heavier.

    But Xie Ting Yugan is like a sweet, and at this moment only feels warm, sweet and happy.

    ......After the

    candidates have filled out their volunteers and sent them out, the province's test scores will come down.

    Ye Qingshui estimated herself 451 points, but when she got the results in the Educated Youth Office, she got a good score of 455 points.

    Of the extra points, three of them come from the Chinese subject.

    Xie Tingyu glanced at his daughter-in-law's grades and smiled, "I said Shui'er's language can be up to ninety points." It is

    worthwhile that he often supplements Chinese language to his wife.

    Seeing this score, Ye Qingshui's heart completely fell back into his stomach.

    The uncertainty of the evaluation is too high, and it is natural that there is a difference of more than ten points. She didn't expect that she would have such luck, not only did it cost four hundred and fifty points, but it was also a bit more than expected.

    She was mixed with honey in her heart.

    Ye Qingshui received a letter from the capital at the post office. She took a look, and her grandma praised Xie Tingyu in the letter.

    "Grandma said she saw you in the newspaper."

    Xie Tingyu didn't care very much. He said, " Shui'er

    did well in the exam." It was indeed very good. He glanced at the red lists of various schools. This is the best in the city. In the middle school, the highest score obtained this year was not up to 400 points.

    Xie Tingyu feels that her daughter-in-law is really proud.

    Of course, this kind of ambition is not compared to him, and the conditions between the two are extremely different.

    When Xie Tingyu was studying, he went to the best middle school in the capital. Books and audio-visual materials were readily available from his childhood. From time to time, his grandmother would open a small stove. It's nothing to pass the test like this.

    But Ye Qingshui is different.

    She dropped out of school to work at home farming after she finished high school. She usually had time to study after finishing her farm work, and the learning conditions were very poor. She was able to get this score with a sense of tenacity to learn.

    I'm afraid that even half of her scores won't be accepted by someone else.

    Xie Tingyu felt that his wife had a long face. After he got the transcript, he passed by the supply and marketing agency and bought a pound of high-grade toffee to reward his wife.

    Ye Qingshui continued to read the letter from Grandma Xie, and opened another letter after reading it.

    This was a letter from Xie Tingyu's mother, and Ye Qingshui was a little surprised.

    Wen Zhihua also read through the newspaper that his son was admitted to the national champion, and Wen Zhihua became a big hit for a while.

    She was very happy that she had ignored her son for 20 years and had not grown crooked, but had become so good.

    Wen Zhihua complimented Xie Tingyu in the letter. She wanted to give him a wine for further studies and asked when her son would return to the capital, hoping that he would return soon.

    Ye Qingshui was not surprised to see it.

    In the past month, the husband and wife heard this kind of words, but Wen Zhihua mentioned at the end of the letter that Ting Jue had a car accident, but it was not serious and spent some time recuperating in the hospital.

    Ye Qingshui's pupils shrank when he saw the word "car accident".

    Xie Tingjue told her that Xie Tingyu died in a car accident in her previous life.

    She speculated that the time of Xie Tingyu's car accident was probably the time when he went north to report to the school.

    Xie Tingjue also wrote to her to warn her not to let Xie Tingyu return to the capital before seven or eight years.

    Xie Tingyu was discussing with his daughter-in-law about the dishes to be served at the wedding banquet in the village. He gushed out: "You must have meat. Everyone likes to eat it."

    "The grandma and the mother said that they would kill all the chickens they raised at home, and then buy them. Two mallards, two

    catties of wedding cakes on each table, melon seeds and peanuts... what do you think?" Xie Tingyu looked down and saw that her face was pale and her face was full of pain.

    Xie Tingyu was so nervous that he immediately hugged his daughter-in-law, "Where is Shui'er uncomfortable, go to the hospital?"

    Ye

    Qingshui wrapped his neck, "It's okay... my chest is a little stuffy." Not far from the hospital, Xie Tingyu finished hugging. Walked towards the hospital with his wife.

    This man was still alive, so alive and young, he looked at her nervously,

    Ye Qingshui took a deep breath and lay in his arms.

    Xie Tingyu registered Ye Qingshui and checked her body. After a physical examination, most of the day has passed.

    The doctor said: "She has a cold body, and she usually pays attention to replenishing qi and blood. Try not to have

    sex in the first three months, do less heavy work, and do less things that are easy to get tired..." Xie Tingyu was a father for the first time, and the novice father was still quite nervous.

    He was not willing to leave the hospital after his wife's examination. Xie Tingyu consulted the doctor many questions.

    The doctor had to be patient and answered many of his seemingly stupid questions.

    The doctor glanced at Xie Tingyu, then at the newspaper, and asked contemptuously: "Are you the number one in the college entrance examination this year?"

    People are so smart and lack common sense.

    Xie Tingyu's novice father choked, and said for a long time: "Yes, but these things are more important, I want to ask more clearly."

    Ye Qingshui's skin is thin, no man has a thick skin, and she embarrassed him. Sleeves.

    Xie Tingyu just touched her daughter-in-law's head, "Shui'er sit over there and wait for me." The

    afternoon sun shone in the narrow working room and fell on the man's shoulders. Xie Tingyu leaned down and bent over, looking at the doctor respectfully.

    He took the trouble to ask questions, like a beginner who had just come into contact with the school, his eyes were full of seriousness and perseverance.

    Seeing such a scene, Ye Qingshui's heart warmed.

    She put her hand on her belly and whispered quietly: "Your father is so stupid."

    But... she really cared about them.

    Finally, Xie Tingyu got a few useful obstetrics and gynecology books recommended by the doctor, and was contented to take his wife out of the hospital.

    After reading that letter, Ye

    Qingshui, who had been struggling for a long time, suddenly asked the man: "Are you ready to buy a ticket to return to the capital for the new year?" Xie Tingyu said, "No, what's the matter?"

    "Shall we not return to the capital this year, okay?" Putting his hands on his stomach, he looked at Xie Tingyu cautiously.

    "There are a lot of people at the station during the New Year, and the car ride is too much, I'm afraid--"

    His mother and grandma both wrote letters hoping that he would return to the capital early. It will be almost a year since he left home. At this moment, he is probably going home.

    After Ye Qingshui finished speaking, he also felt that his statement was not convincing enough.

    When the country woman was pregnant, she was as sturdy as nothing, and went to the fields to do farm work. She can eat and sleep now, and can do some light work...

    She looked at Xie Tingyu nervously, waiting for his response.

    Xie Tingyu didn't respond much, and he quickly responded, "Okay, then we won't go back."

    Ye Qingshui had nothing to do with his preparations.

    She looked at Xie Tingyu with a little surprise, "Grandma and Mom, I'm afraid they will be disappointed?"

    For the educated youth who wandered away from home, returning home during the New Year is the top priority. Sometimes in order to go home, they would rather stand for a few days if they could not buy a ticket, and they would have to return home.

    Xie Tingyu smiled and said: "How could you be disappointed?"

    "

    Shui'er has a baby, and it's too late for grandma to be happy." Xie Tingyu thought for a moment, and felt that his wife's worries were justified.

    The first month of pregnancy is still unstable, and it may be very hard for pregnant women to take the train for a few days in a row.

    There are a lot of people at the railway station during the New Year. What if you get knocked or bumped?

    When Ye Qingshui heard this decision, he was relieved and smiled happily.

    The couple did not delay any longer, and quickly returned to Yejia Village by car.

    ...

    The couple saw Ye Ma before they reached the entrance of the village.

    Ye Ma had been waiting at the entrance of the village for a long time. When she saw the girl came back, she jumped up with joy, her face full of joy.

    "Shui-ya, the County Revolutionary Committee has given you rewards and allowances!"

    "Xiao Xie's too!"

    Ye Ma gave her daughter a scorn, "Today the county cadres went to the countryside to come to our house in person, but you and Xiao Xie They all ran to get the results!"

    She was full of resentment, making Ye Qingshui confused.

    Mom leaves immediately filled with a red face, "they Doukua you do well this year and Xie miles! Ah water really disappointing to our house, you get a second province, you know?"

    "County The leaders have come to our house!"

    Ye Ma said too much today, and she screamed in her voice.

    Ye Ma was originally just an ordinary rural woman with no culture, and she was also an unknown widow in the village. In recent years, I have not received less eyes from others.

    But after the county cadres deliberately drove a small car to Yejia Village to treat her daughter, shemin found that everyone's eyes on her had changed.

    In the past, one mouthful of "Fang'er", now it is the respectful "fifth aunt".

    The members of Yejia Village were all numb by the waves of joyous events in the Ye family, and almost thought they were dreaming.

    Is the college entrance examination so easy? Both of the Ye family's two dolls did so well, and even the reporters came in for several calls. This time it also alarmed the county's leaders, who personally came to Yejia Village for the first time in decades.

    But looking back at the dolls in the village who participated in the college entrance examination this year, few of them were able to pass the college entrance examination, and everyone came to their senses.

    I usually don’t know the gap if I don’t take an exam. You say that everyone has a nose and a mouth. Why is the gap between people so big?

    In the past two years, the Ye family has really seen smoke on the ancestral grave.

    Happy events continue one after another, and the days pass by and become more prosperous.

    Both daughters and sons-in-laws are so arrogant, both are admitted to the university, and they will definitely not be able to get to the prestigious and key universities.

    Both Ye Qingshui and Xie Tingyu changed their destiny through the college entrance examination. They will no longer be peasants waiting for the grain at the end of the year. These two youngsters will be able to eat the national grain and also have urban household registration!

    The members of Yejiacun were both envious and jealous.

    But they are also very happy in their hearts.

    Who said that the children in the countryside are not as smart as the students in the city? Come and take a look at their Ye Qingshui in Yejia Village!

    Ye Qingshui's score in the exam is said to be more than fifty points higher than the liberal arts score!

    Unlike Xie Tingyu, Ye Qingshui is a sturdy native of Yejia Village. She was born and raised in Yejia Village. The results she got on the test gave Yejia Villagers a sense of honor. It felt like she was with her own children. It's like getting a high score in the test.

    Can make people really see hope.

    It turns out that reading is really a way out.

    After Ye Qingshui got his own score, he could also infer that he was second in the province this year.

    Because Xie Tingyu took four hundred and fifty points in the exam in his previous life and successfully won the top prize.

    She was not surprised, and started to dismantle the college entrance examination rewards and allowances issued by the county. She was already very satisfied with the windfall.

    The thick unity made the red envelope bulge, she a little bit, and said incredulously:

    "There are six hundred yuan..."

    Ye Qingshui cast her eyes on the red envelope that belongs to the man.

    Xie Tingyu gave it to his daughter-in-law and said with a smile: "No hurry, let's go home and take it down slowly. This red envelope is also yours."

    The cadres in the village had smiles like flowers on their faces. They said happily:

    "This time the village must give these two dolls a college promotion wine. The baby is so arrogant, our village can't be too shabby."

    "Aunt Ye Wu, please don't refuse this time. We deliberately left a big fat pig and didn't kill it. It's more than enough to put a wedding wine. You guys can still see some oil flowers before you go."

    "This is a big happy event. Ah, Yejiacun has never seen such a long face..."

    You said, I said, Ye Ma couldn't push it away.

    Ye Ma was also happy in her heart. When she was happy, her heart opened up, as if she walked with wind.

    How dare you think about these things before, the Ye family made the village cadres look up to them, and was begged to put up a drink?

    Mother Ye waved her hand happily, and said, "Okay, this wedding wine!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
12.2K 153 53
The love story of Aurora Nightingale and Finnick Odair. Nothing can rip the two apart not even death. - Life sometimes has a way of working with a p...
57.9K 1K 22
Title: 重生专属药膳师 Author: 九月微蓝 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/86/86139/ Su Qingqi crossed, as a modern top medicated dieter, she hugged a golden thigh an...
9.3K 396 12
no point anymore, if I can't love her. [ percy jackson x original character ] [ book four in the belle series ] [ the chalice of the gods ] [ updates...