The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 93

1.6K 34 0
By CN_SweetSmile

At the same time, the examination papers in the capital have been gradually corrected.

    The Admissions Examination Institute has drawn this year's score line and used it as a reference standard for candidates.

    Examinees' scores are still being sorted out and have not been announced, but by this time the science and liberal arts champions have already been released.

    Before Grandma Xie had time to read her grandson's report for the third time, there was a lively disturbance in the military compound.

    Grandma Xie put down the newspaper and went out to read it. It turned out that a group of reporters came from the military compound, and the gate of the compound was crowded.

    Neighbors from all directions found it very novel and rushed to join in the fun.

    The neighbor said to Grandma Xie: "I heard that our compound had a college entrance examination champion. The reporters were all stuck at the gate of the compound. Let's go and see."

    Grandma Xie muttered in her heart: "There has been a round of interviews in the country. It's already in the newspaper, but there's still another round?"

    She thought it was weird, and thought the interview was troublesome.

    But in order not to shame her grandson, Grandma Xie deliberately changed her clothes, combed her hair meticulously, and looked in the mirror several times before going out.

    There was a guard at the gate of the family compound. Before the reporter walked in, he was shocked by the eight-foot-tall soldier dressed in pine green.

    They were not qualified to enter the compound, so they had to conduct interviews in an open space outside the compound.

    Pedestrians passing by asked curiously: "It's so lively early in the morning, what's the matter?"

    The neighbor watching the excitement said beamingly: "Our compound has a college entrance examination champion this year."

    "That kid from Zhou's family is too long-lived. This time, I have earned enough face for the compound!"

    Grandma Xie, who was well-dressed for the interview, looked a little strange when she heard these words.

    She asked: "Is the champion of the Zhou family?"

    Ding Xiao, the grandmother of the Zhou family, blushed, her mouth never closed.

    When Grandma Zhou heard what Grandma Xie said, she was not very happy, but she said proudly:

    "I mentioned Pinghuai a few days ago and estimated 430 points by myself. He said he was not sure about filling the capital's key universities. Today It was a champion. This kid is still a little humble..."

    She couldn't help laughing.

    Grandma Xie asked, "I'm a little confused. How many points did Pinghuai's child score this year?"

    Grandma Zhou mentioned her grandson's chat box as if she opened it, "It's four hundred and fifty-three points! He underestimated a dozen points when he was not sure. "

    Grandma Xie said flatly: "Congratulations, it is really not easy for the child to do so well."

    Grandma Xie went home after speaking, and did not stay to join in the fun.

    The other family members in the compound were shocked by the reporter's situation.

    The family members passed by the door and saw a TV station interviewing, so they stopped at the same time.

    This is...the champion!

    For the first time in so many years, the family compound was awarded a champion, and the neighbors looked at Zhou's family enviously.

    In the eyes of the family members at this moment, Zhou Pinghuai, who was being interviewed, seemed to be coated with gold. It is not an exaggeration to describe him as a golden lump.

    In the eyes of the older generation of intellectuals, it is only through reading that they are promising.

    People who can read the book will not be worse off in the future, and the top student in the college entrance examination is even more a rare good seed.

    There are living examples in the military compound, and there is a lot of room for promotion of educated officers.

    What's more, Zhou Pinghuai was the No. 1 in the capital. He ranked first among hundreds of thousands of candidates. He was one in ten thousand, and he was one in ten thousand.

    It's a great deal!

    It will really give the Zhou family a face.

    Zhou Pinghuai seems to have become a person admired by everyone in the courtyard at this moment. Young men and women about his age looked at him with longing eyes.

    Zhou Pinghuai's interview did not end until noon.

    However, before noon, the Zhou family had already put on a wedding banquet, and the Zhou family invited the entire compound to have Zhou Pinghuai's entrance banquet.

    Because time was too tight, the free left and right neighbors in the entire compound came to help. The wedding banquet made it lively, and it was a bit of New Year's joy.

    Grandma Zhou recalled that granny Xie's face that couldn't be put away in the morning, she panicked.

    Today is the grandson's big day. After the wedding banquet, she learned from others, "What happened to Teacher Yan this morning?"

    Zhou's daughter-in-law, Li Rong, just smiled, but didn't mix up.

    She didn't take these things from the Xie family in her eyes before, but there were always people comparing her son with the guy from the Xie family.

    Speaking of Xie Tingyu, Pinghuai seemed to be short of him everywhere.

    The relationship between the Zhou family and the Xie family was pretty good. Due to the many years of affection, Li Rong was not very happy in her heart, but she never said anything.

    Instead, he worked hard to teach his son and urge him to make progress.

    In contrast, Grandma Zhou was short-tempered and went straight.

    After enduring it for so many years, it is natural that Ding Xiaohong has to relieve her qi if she wants to relieve her qi more!

    As Li Rong listened, she couldn't help frowning. She pulled the sleeves of La Granny's clothes in an attempt to contain her endless complaints.

    From watching the excitement in the morning to helping out the banquet at noon, the neighbors of Zhou's family never stopped for a moment, and naturally they didn't have time to read the newspaper.

    They later realized, "It seems that Professor Yan didn't come to eat..." The

    neighbor shook his head and couldn't stop regretting: "Xie Tingyu didn't enter the university this year. Professor Yan will probably feel uncomfortable."

    "Xie Tingyu, this child, It looked good before, but now the more I look at it, the less plausible it becomes." Grandma Zhou said.

    She drank a few cups of white wine, and her scent turned her head, her tone inevitably with a touch of contempt:

    "The young man has too many ideas. He has today. It is because the Xie family is too indulgent..."

    Others heard it and thought it made sense, and started discussing: "Marriage and important things like the college entrance examination are not as safe as your family."

    "Where is the country where you can take the exam with peace of mind?"

    Examples of Shang Zhongyong are not uncommon.

    How clever Xie Tingyu was when he was studying, and how good he was. I will look at it a few years later, and everyone has already been fascinated.

    It doesn't matter if he didn't pass the university entrance examination this year. If he doesn't pass the exam year after year next year, it will be a joke.

    The Xie family has always been the focus of discussion in the entire military district compound.

    Although I won't put it on the face, there is never a lack of private topics.

    In the entire compound, the Xie family is full of energy. In the past ten years, other families have been more or less unlucky, and only the Xie family has survived.

    How can this not be jealous.

    However, the boss of the Xie family divorced and married a daughter-in-law who had no background, and the second child was transferred to another country and stationed in the southern islands. Now the two grandchildren of the Xie family have average grades, so it looks like... The

    Xie family is not as beautiful as it looks.

    Grandma Xie didn't have the interest to join in the excitement of the college entrance examination champion. She is going to the hospital today to visit her grandson. So she missed the wedding reception at Zhou's house... When

    she returned to the compound, the family members in the compound greeted her to have a wedding banquet at Zhou's house.

    She walked to the door of Zhou's yard carrying a basket of fruits, and happened to hear what Grandma Zhou said.

    Grandma Xie's smile faded, and she asked calmly, "Why can't the countryside prepare for exams?"

    "Whoever has been in the city for a few generations hasn't gotten a bit of mud, and the people in the city begin to count their ancestors and forget their ancestors after a few years in the city. Ancestors?"

    "My family is very good. He has always been like words. Our Xie family indulges him because he is a young man with ideas who can stand up and run on his own, and does not need elders to support him for a lifetime."

    After grandma Xie finished speaking, she originally planned to indulge him. The basket of fruits given to Zhou's family also picked up, turned around and went home.

    I really can't associate with this kind of people.

    Regardless of anything else, Grandma Xie comes from a scholarly family and has never looked down upon country folks.

    The old man of the Zhou family and Grandma Zhou walked into the city from the countryside, and they were shaking hands and feet even after eating a Western meal. Thanks to Grandma for teaching them. After only a few years, the old couple began to dislike rural people.

    Zhou's daughter-in-law, Li Rong, was originally receiving a toast from others. She heard a conflict at Ding Xiaohong's table, and then Xie Grandma turned around and left.

    She paled, and hurriedly went to thank her grandma.

    Li Rong chased and ran out, the atmosphere of the wedding banquet was once embarrassing.

    In order to alleviate the embarrassment, the neighbouring family members had to toast Zhou Pinghuai's father Zhou Shan wave after wave and talked warm words.

    "This child Pinghuai has a bright future!"

    "He volunteered to fill in Beijing University or China University. He can go to both schools?"

    "Strictly

    trained students, it is your husband and wife who taught well..." Ding Xiaohong was unhappy. Whispered: "Yan Chun shook her face. It seems that she usually held her too high. She couldn't listen to other people's persuasion. Her grandson wanted nothing. I told her that she couldn't accept that country girl, so she should hurry up. Xie Tingyu transferred back to the capital..." After

    drinking and eating , I don't know who brought out a newspaper to read.

    I don't know it, it almost frightens people at such a look, and the neighbor who came to have a wedding drink took a sip of white wine.

    He rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

    "The national college entrance examination champion is...Xie Tingyu?"

    The guest next to him sneered, but he lowered his head and glanced at the newspaper, spitting out a sip of wine.

    The bold bold headlines in the newspapers are eye-catching and easy to recognize. Province G is indeed the place where Xie Tingyu went to the countryside. The person in the photo in the newspaper was indeed the one they saw when they saw the big Xie Tingyu, who turned into ashes and recognized it.

    "Oh my God, Ting Yu was so dull this year that he was the national champion!"

    The boy who came out of nowhere shouted out of his throat. The boy's voice changing period at the age of 14 or 15 made his voice change. Very hoarse and heavy.

    Such a national college entrance examination champion broke the excitement of the banquet.

    The guests' endless good words seemed to be silent at this moment.

    Did they hear me right?

    The college entrance examination champion, Xie Tingyu? This sentence can be recognized every word, but how can it be so difficult to understand when it is connected?

    Ding Xiaohong sneered for the first time: "The champion is Huaiping from my family, why did you become Xie Tingyu?" Turning the

    facts upside down, shameless?

    The boy took the newspaper and quickly flipped it through. There was not only one page of Xie Tingyu's report, but when it was turned down, there was another page!

    As a newspaper with a high circulation throughout the country, it is not easy to give Xie Tingyu an obvious page.

    The content of the G Provincial Daily is really well written. The thoughts, actions and consciousness shown by this year's college entrance examination champion are close to the party organization, and it is a model of contemporary youth.

    "People's Daily" did not even change its headline and reprinted it directly.

    The newspaper was divided into two and passed to Ding Xiaohong.

    She said: "How could Xie Tingyu be the champion? He couldn't pass the exam -"

    Without blurting out the word university, Ding Xiaohong saw Xie Tingyu's slightly smiling face impressively printed in the newspaper.

    Take a look at this title?

    "New Era Youth Model: Remembering the Ordinary Day of the National College Entrance Examination No. 1 in Science"

    originally thought that the No. 1 scholar in the capital was already conspicuous and remarkable, but suddenly jumped out of a national college entrance examination, and everyone was speechless.

    "This, the national college entrance examination champion means...this year's 4 million candidates are the first one in the exam, right?"

    A customer rubbed his eyes, only feeling that his understanding ability was rapidly declining.

    The total number of candidates who took the college entrance examination this year is 4 million. What is the concept of being ranked first among the 4 million people?

    The guests were messed up in the wind, especially the guests who had just been holding high and stepping on low, stepping on Xie Tingyu to praise Zhou Pinghuai, a thin newspaper seemed to be slapped in the face.

    Didn’t Xie Tingyu fail to enter the university?

    Quietly, they took the first place in the country. Looking back to make them lose their name?

    The wedding wine was not too good to drink, and some of the guests retired in a desperate manner. Another part of the guests felt that it was not a problem to stay at the banquet and continue to watch the old lady of the Zhou family slap her face.

    After coming and going, the guests scattered in twos and threes.

    After Li Rong chased her from Zhou's house, she could no longer see Grandma Xie.

    Li Rong realized that Professor Xie was angry this time.

    The seriousness of this matter, her mother-in-law from the country didn't understand at all.

    Usually Xie's grandmother hears the teasing from the people in the compound, and she does not get angry easily. Recently, the eldest grandson of the Xie family had a car accident, and the old man was not worried. At this time, if you hear such words, can you still give others a good look?

    At this time, it is very serious for the Zhou family to have a bad relationship with the Xie family.

    Li Rong remembered her mother-in-law and resisted the urge to curse.

    Ding Xiaohong will only cause trouble to Pinghuai, she doesn't know how much hardship Pinghuai has suffered until today.

    Although she didn't think Xie Tingyu had much talent, but when such words were spoken in the face, her emotional intelligence was terribly low.

    Li Rong chased after Xie's house and said politely to Grandma Xie:

    "Professor Yan, my mother-in-law didn't mean it. She usually doesn't cover her mouth, so she can go up after drinking two glasses of wine."

    "Do you think this is okay? I will ask my mother-in-law to come and apologize to you in person."

    Although Li Rong was apologizing, there was no apology in her eyes.

    The cold voice seemed to be a routine.

    Grandma Xie made a stern face, but finally calmed down, "You go back, it's okay."

    She casually put the fruit basket she was carrying on the table, and went to the kitchen to cook lunch on her own.

    Li Rong was about to leave with satisfaction, but her gaze fell on the daily newspaper quietly placed on the table, her gaze stagnated.

    The most obvious position in the center of the newspaper page is a black and white pixel photo.

    This...this is Xie Tingyu!

    The young man in the photo is wearing a long black trench coat with a cold and distant temperament. He has a smile on his face, and the faith in his eyes seems to be able to light up the whole night at that moment.

    It faithfully retains the hero's temperament.

    This photo was taken by the editorial department for a long time without sleeping. The photo was carefully selected, and it was very handsome and generous.

    Li Rong then looked down. The eye-catching headline, the bold font, and the powerful news topic shattered Li Rong's confidence.

    "A Model for Youth in the New Era: An Ordinary Day for the National Science College Entrance Examination No. 1 Scholar"

    Her heart thumped wildly, and she picked up the newspaper almost incredulously.

    She quickly scanned the content of the news, and when she saw the "478" minute, the newspaper in her hand fell to the ground.

    Grandma Xie in the kitchen thought that something had happened. She looked out and said angrily:

    "Pick up the newspaper!"

    "I'm sorry." Li Rong remained calm and bent over to pick up the newspaper.

    After she finished reading it, she looked up at Grandma Xie and said: "Your family Jade also did a good

    job this year." "Why... don't you plan to give him a wedding wine?"

    Grandma Xie turned off the stove and left. In the past, I took out a handkerchief and wiped the newspaper with my grandchildren, and put this newspaper in the glass bookcase.

    She said flatly: "No show."

    Grandma Xie seemed to say that although her grandson did a good job in the exam this year, he was arguing, but the other person is not in the capital. What's the point of putting up a drink? Isn't it showing off?

    Besides, Yejiacun had already presented him with a wedding wine, and I couldn't remember his grandma's wedding wine.

    Must have a wedding wine?

    Wait until he comes back to eat after Chinese New Year!

    Li Rong's face was hot, but her face was still calm. She said, "Congratulations, Professor Yan."

    Li Rong was greatly shocked in her heart. She pressed her lips with a calm face and returned to Zhou's house step by step.

    Xie Tingyu actually got the national champion?

    This fact was like a slap, slapped fiercely on her face.

    The guests who had the wedding banquet at Zhou's house dispersed. After returning home, the people who ordered the newspaper hurriedly went to the mailbox to look for the newspaper, and those who did not order the newspaper ran out to the street to buy a copy.

    When they were in Zhou's family, they couldn't get the newspaper to read it. They only knew about this, but they didn't know what was written in the newspaper. They were so curious that they were itching.

    When they read the newspaper from beginning to end, nothing was left with admiration in their hearts.

    "Xie Tingyu, the Xie family, is really not easy."

    Xie Tingyu took a national college entrance examination champion, this matter is intriguing. This had nothing to do with the people in the compound, nor did it have anything to do with Zhou's family, but it reminded of the unpleasantness of Zhou's troubles during the day...

    Some people's faces were sorely painful.

    Some people cried out in surprise, "Xie Tingyu has a long mind. If you say that you get first in the exam, you get the first?"

    Some people couldn't help but laughed "tsk" and patted the newspaper: "Xie family, this kid, quite It's kind of interesting..."

    If Zhou Pinghuai is one out of hundreds of thousands, wouldn't Xie Tingyu choose one out of a few million?

    Now I think of the words that the old lady of Zhou's family said during the day, which is really laughable and generous, and the face is slapped loudly.

    Is first in the capital the same as first in the country? What's more, the child of the Xie family also got two full marks this time... The

    more the newspaper read, the more interesting it became. For the sake of his grandson, the Zhou family quickly transferred him back to the capital to concentrate on preparing for the exam.

    Renxie's family also encourages their children to contribute to the country. When Zhou Pinghuai was at home comfortably flipping through his textbooks to endorse, Xie Tingyu might lie on the side of the smelly digester and work hard.

    When the Zhou family's old lady's mouth turned into "unpromising" and "nothing to ask for"?

    In fact, people who are truly capable will shine everywhere...

    This night, some people in the capital military compound were unable to sleep.

    Yejia Village, Province G.

    The weather is getting colder and colder, the days are approaching Laba, and the rural people are starting to prepare food for the New Year.

    The Ye family raised two more pigs this year, and at the end of the year they shared 20 catties more pork than others. Last year, Ye Qingshui was afraid that he would share more pork than the villagers, and was jealous.

    But this year not to mention that all the Ye family wants beautiful pork belly, the cadres in the village still want to send pork to the Ye family.

    Why do you want to deliver pork?

    Of course, as a reward for the college entrance examination champion!

    The old lady of the Ye family refused the villagers’ willingness to pool money for a wedding wine. After all, it is not easy to save some money these years, and the Ye family is not too poor to open the pot, and they understand this kindness.

    So the cadres of Yejia Village took the initiative and added 20 catties of pork as a reward.     Granny Ye

    said, "Shuiya, let's make pork into sausage and bacon!"

The whole family was very happy. The sausage and bacon made by Ye Qingshui ate up before March last year. That taste, it tastes so impressive. Never forget.

    Aunt Ye gave birth to a baby. In the past two months, the pork and crucian have been kept constantly, and she has plenty of milk.

    She wasn't as greedy as before, but she couldn't help her saliva when she mentioned the sausage.

    Ye Qingshui nodded. As soon as the village mouth finished killing a few big fat pigs, she asked Xie Tingyu to cut and chop meat when she got the meat.

    Xie Tingyu washed the pork and chopped the meat with a chopper.

    After a while, he wiped his sweat and said, "Shui'er, I've chopped it."

    Ye Qingshui was about to go over to put the seasonings. Unexpectedly, he just bent over and smelled the greasy smell of fat, and his stomach was turned upside down.

    She covered her mouth and hurried to the yard to throw up for a while.

    Aunt Ye was holding her daughter to bask in the sun, her eyes darkened when she saw this scene.

    Xie Tingyu frowned and asked her daughter-in-law: "Did you catch a cold last night? I'll make a bowl of ginger soup for you?"

    Aunt Ye said with a

    smile , "Where is the cold? Did you have a cold?" Xie Tingyu heard this sentence. Then, she became stiff, looked at her daughter-in-law in disbelief and surprise, and his eyes fell on her stomach.

    He stretched out his hand and touched his wife’s belly. His always calm and light voice became

    choppy at this moment: " Shui'er ...Is it?" Xie Tingyu remembered that during the New Year, he had discussed with his wife about pregnancy. The signs become clearer the more you think about it.

    Xie Tingyu had an inexplicable surprise at this moment, as if he suddenly rushed into the sky, his belly felt limp under his fingers.

    Wen Wen's warmth passed from his thumb to the tip of his heart, and he suddenly felt a sense of responsibility that he was about to be a father.

    This touch made his eye sockets slightly moist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 205 61
Author: Ling Dong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-02 Latest: Chapter 61 Ending [2-in-1] Finale Su Li was a real daughter, and sh...
878K 57.2K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
31.9K 342 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...
84.7K 1.1K 46
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 清崽 As soon as Jianing opened her eyes, she became a female educated youth who was about to go to the countr...