The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 92

1.6K 26 1
By CN_SweetSmile

Yejiacun.

    When it was getting dark, Xie Tingyu slowly returned to the village holding his wife's hand.

    Before entering the door, Ye Qingshui could hear A Niang's voice.

    A-niang was saying good things about Xie Tingyu, and she could be heard from a distance to praise Xie Tingyu.

    The reporters came to Ye's house and interviewed Ye Ma.

    Ye Ma is the son-in-law's brainless blow. The so-called mother-in-law sees her son-in-law, the more satisfied she looks. Xie Tingyu is handsome and energetic, he is kind to his daughter, and he takes her to make progress.

    Now she also brought Shuiya into the university.

    Ye Ma was Xie Tingyu's most loyal supporter at this time.

    "Tingyu is very filial to others. He does all the housework at home, most not the old people do. During the college entrance examination, he was very hard. In order to build a biogas digester for the village, he went out early and returned every day, but the chickens and ducks in the yard, He feeds the pigs well. In the morning, he can see that he has chopped the firewood and prepared the food."

    "There are not many men in the village who can be as patient as him. He is very kind to his family." The

    reporter listened. As I listened, the expression on his face was dumb.

    This is here to interview the college entrance examination champion, how to listen, I heard a sour feeling of "other people's son-in-law" and "other people's husband".

    Ye Qingshui blushed a bit, because it was her job to feed the pigs. During the college entrance examination, she often read the information and saw that late at night, and sometimes she couldn't get up in the morning.

    Upon hearing this, Ye Qingshui coughed vigorously, "Aniang, we are back."

    Ye Ma didn't hear her daughter's voice, she continued to blow her son-in-law: "In addition to these advantages, my child is also very handsome. , Like a movie star. "

    Looks like a movie star?

    Reporters from all over the country were expressionless and numb, thinking in silence: The cowhide is blown up here...

    As a reporter for a famous provincial newspaper, have you ever seen a celebrity?

    But when the reporters turned their heads and looked at the couple who had just returned, they were shocked.

    With the light leaking from the room, they finally saw the true face of this year's college entrance examination champion.

    The hazy moonlight faintly shone on the man's shoulders.

    What caught the eye was a pair of slender legs of the man, his eyes moved up a bit, the reporter's eyes flashed a touch of surprise. This young man is handsome and clear, and his facial features seem to be carefully crafted by God.

    He wore a not-so-thick black windbreaker, standing in the cold wind, and his indifferent demeanor was even more charming than a movie star.

    The so-called gentleman, such as cuts and consultations, such as cuts and polishes. The college entrance examination champion is like his name, like a piece of jade.

    The reporters blew a day of cold wind and ate the dust and sand for a day. At this moment, their numb heart was rejuvenated with vitality and enthusiasm.

    Such a good-looking college entrance examination champion is probably the first one in so many years.

    This year's college entrance examination champion is really a surprise, breaking their impression that the college entrance examination champion is indifferent.

    Xie Tingyu let go of the hand holding his wife, he was slightly surprised when he looked at the stranger who suddenly appeared at home.

    "These people are..." The

    reporters immediately turned on the cameras and tape recorders, handed the microphone to Xie Tingyu, and asked fiercely:

    "Congratulations, Comrade Xie Tingyu, you got the first prize in the province this year. According to the news, it is very likely. Also won this year's national college entrance examination champion, please tell us your feelings..."

    "Comrade Xie Tingyu, your college entrance examination score this year is 476 points, can you share with us your college entrance examination review strategy?"

    "Comrade Xie Tingyu, you usually How did you study?"

    "Comrade Xie Tingyu, can you tell me what review materials you used? Anything you want to say to the candidates next year?"

    Ye Qingshui heard the "Comrade Xie Tingyu" one after another, and his ears buzzed.

    Seeing these very enthusiastic reporters, she subconsciously protected her belly away from the crowd.

    In fact, Ye Qingshui also did a good job this year.

    Her assessment score for the college entrance examination was 451 points. According to the trend of the previous life, Xie Tingyu had already won the province's champion with 450 points. If nothing happens in this life, Ye Qingshui should be the champion.

    However, this year Xie Tingyu was stunned by more than 20 points, and all of a sudden, Ye Qingshui's light was dimmed.

    The reporters who got first-hand news about the champion rushed to interview the champion. As for the second place?

    The second place is far less topical than the top pick.

    The reporters have not reacted yet. The first and second places in the science college entrance examination of the whole province are from the same place, and they are still a couple.

    After they reacted, they didn't know how exciting it would be.

    Xie Tingyu saw the evasive daughter-in-law and coughed lightly. He smiled and said,

    "It's very late, everyone has been waiting hard. Haven't had dinner yet? I will take the time to answer questions, and the reporters can also go back early and on time. Eat."

    No, we are not hungry. You don't have to think for us like this!

    The reporters' desire for interviews is getting deeper and deeper, and they can't wait to ask him carefully about everything from his school days.

    Xie Tingyu answered the previous questions one by one.

    "I don't feel much, I never thought that I would be the champion."

    "From my experience, learning is worth persisting."

    "Exam preparation strategy? I recommend everyone to read Chairman M's "Methodology"."

    "I use it when reviewing. It is the "Handbook of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry" compiled by Zhou Cunren. What do you want to say to the candidates next year? I want to say to them,'study hard and make progress every day'"

    ...

    The spotlights continue one after another, and they are about to flash blind people's eyes.

    In less than ten minutes, Xie Tingyu all answered the interview questions. He politely kicked all the reporters out with two or two strokes.

    Ye Ma blamed her son-in-law for being too shy and thin-skinned, and drove the reporter away early. She said regretfully: "I finally got a chance to be in the newspaper, Xiao Xie didn't cherish it so much."

    Ye Qingshui couldn't help laughing. She said, "Brother Yu also thinks about them. It's not easy for these reporters..."

    Ye Mom said, "Yes, it's too late to eat. It's not easy to drive back if you're hungry."

    After dinner, the young couple earnestly filled out the college entrance examination volunteers.

    Ye Qingshui wanted to go to Yangcheng to study at university because there is a lot of room for development in the next ten years. There are policy dividends of reform and opening up over there, enough freedom.

    If it weren't for the incident that happened during the Chinese New Year, the misunderstanding between her and Xie Tingyu had not been resolved, and the university in the capital was not within Ye Qingshui's consideration.

    Is it important to go to university?

    important.

    But it's also important to seize the opportunity and move up the river. But now she had another baby in her belly, and Ye Qingshui had to push back the plan for a few years.

    Ye Qingshui carefully filled in the B major of physics on his volunteers.

    It is also a rare opportunity to be able to study at B in this life.

    Xie Tingyu was very happy. He still had the dream of going to university with his wife. He said to her daughter-in-law: "Shui'er, this is the top university in the country. There will be many excellent classmates there. After going to university, you can't cope with studying like you do now. Now, I will teach you the content of college first."

    "In the future, if you don't have anything you can't do, I can help you."

    Xie Tingyu said that he churned up the cabinet and found his newly bought physics book to look at with his wife.

    Ye Qingshui yawned sleepily, rubbed his eyes, and ran around the county town for a day, this time lying on the soft quilt, full of sleepiness.

    After Xie Tingyu found it, he said enthusiastically, "Shui'er--"

    He only turned around and found that his wife was sleeping soundly.

    ... The

    reporters squatted for a day and got a lot of dry goods.

    It won't be enough to delay one more day, even though they think this time the science college entrance examination champion is very expected to report. But news news, just in a "new" word. What is the value of news if you don’t pre-emptively report this champion in the college entrance examination?

    So the editor of the news department of the newspaper got the information and wrote this report overnight.

    Before the college entrance examination champion was announced, they had already framed the report.

    Even the title came up with more than a dozen items, such as: "Yu Ru Yucheng: xxx educated youth won the G provincial science college entrance examination champion with high scores"

    "The fragrance of plum blossoms comes from the bitter cold: G provincial college entrance examination champion talks about learning theory"

    "Difficulties bring talents :Reviewing the "Review of the Heart of the No. 1 Scholar in Science in the College Entrance Examination in Province G"

    But after they got the heavy information, the corners of their mouths twitched.

    Before the exam, build a biogas digester in the village and simply review the top candidates in the college entrance examination in the exam room?

    The champion who easily scored 478 high scores, privately turned out to be a young man who often carried his wife into the city and squatted in the biogas digester in the middle of the night to work?

    What is hard review? The people in the village said that they did not exist and had never seen Xie Zhiqing review.

    The villagers also worried that Xie Tingyu would not be admitted to the university. If he fails, he must be recommended to be a worker, peasant, and soldier student next year.

    However, the people in the village praised the interview, and the editors of the news department watched it with gusto.

    The more I looked down, the people in the News Department became more excited, until they turned to the end and saw Xie Tingyu's video interview, the surprise in their eyes could hardly be contained.

    This college entrance examination champion looks too handsome!

    The blurry picture can't detract from his handsomeness.

    The editors who had read all the information couldn't restrain the surging in their hearts. This year's science college entrance examination champion is too individual!

    In comparison, the college entrance examination champions in the college entrance examinations of the undergraduates appear to be normal, and the content returned is very much in line with people's minds.

    The editor of the editorial department had already finished the report on the number one in the liberal arts. After thinking about it for a long time in the middle of the night, she still couldn't figure out how to describe this individual number one in the college entrance examination.

    One of the editors was transferred from the capital. He stared at Xie Tingyu's face for a long time, and called back to the capital overnight to ask his friends.

    After hanging up the phone, he patted his head and exclaimed excitedly: "Why do I always think this college entrance examination champion is a bit familiar? His grandmother is an old comrade from the Ministry of Education who spoke in the newspaper some time ago. Let me see..."

    The editor tossed over and found a newspaper. It was impressively written by Grandma Xie, "Making an extraordinary contribution to an ordinary post."

    "Most of our lives are ordinary and ordinary. The society and the country train young people and cultivate their will and abilities. Everyone has different ideals and goals.

    Modern and contemporary youth, or go to the countryside to join in New rural construction, or entering the factory as the screw of socialism, entering the unit as a staff member, as a teacher in a school, or even doing farm work at home...

    My grandson will often ask me: What is the meaning of life? He is just an ordinary educated youth, but today I want to tell him and tell every ordinary youth like him: the motherland thank you, you are the pride of the motherland, the hope of the motherland, and the future of the motherland!

    Although you are in ordinary positions, you are also making extraordinary contributions..."

    After reading the news, the editor-in-chief wrote a title:

    "The Model of Youth in the New Era: The Science of Province G An ordinary day for the college entrance examination champion. "The

    capital.

    Although Grandma Xie took a telegram to go back,

    she was not at peace all day. Because the grandson Xie Tingjue, whom she had just found some time ago, was hit by a car. Fortunately, she reacted quickly and only injured her leg.

    Rao was like this. He also stayed in the hospital for a few days. Grandma Xie was very distressed.

    Although Xie Tingjue did not grow up with her, but the palms and backs of the hands were all fleshy, especially Tingjue and Tingyu are twins, and he wore a sheet exactly like his brother. Grandma Xie almost shed tears on

    her face. She murmured: "If you don't get into college, you can't get into college. Just if you don't have anything to do. "

    After a long time, Grandma Xie thought that if her grandson had a major accident, her grandson and daughter-in-law would inevitably tell her by telegram. Grandma Xie thought that way and finally

    fell asleep. Two days later, news of Xie Tingyu's failure in the college entrance examination had spread. the entire compound.

    there are children, relatives and neighbors are participating in the college entrance examination, have been hot.

    "Zhou Huai Zhou Ping that had done very well this year, he Gufen 430, the first year of college entrance exam can be so high that the child really smart. "

    Zhou Pinghuai and Xie Tingyu are the two most outstanding children of this generation in the compound.

    Xie Tingyu's reputation has always been very eye-catching, but since he went to the countryside, the news has gradually disappeared. Before he married a wife in the country, it was not too much. He was optimistic about it. After the news of his failure in the college entrance examination came out, he could not be compared with Zhou Pinghuai.

    Not surprisingly, Zhou Pinghuai filled out B major in economics.

    Talking about the Zhou family in the compound, the population praised him. But when it comes to Xie Tingyu, I can't help but feel sorry.

    They even took Xie Tingyu as a counterexample to educate the young people in their own tribe that they should be good at marriage and should not be easily confused by women.

    In the early morning of this day, the brand-new "People's Daily" was steadily put into the mailbox of every household by the guards in the communication room.

    Grandma Xie picked up the newspaper leisurely after eating breakfast and read it.

    The important events of the college entrance examination were placed in a prominent place by the newspaper, so Grandma Xie also saw the familiar face of her grandson.

    The bold and black characters made her feel dizzy, as if she had hallucinations.

    The national college entrance examination champion?

    Xie Tingyu?

    Grandma Xie watched it twice before she was convinced. She laughed and cursed: "Smelly boy, cheating grandma so hard..."

    The author has something to say:

    Grandma: Come out and get beaten!

    Brother Yu: It’s none of my business.

    Shui Ya: It’s none of my business. The

    coding brother said weakly: No... it’s none of my business.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
42.7K 536 112
Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold into a brothel by her cruel parents, and wa...
213K 3.6K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...