πŒπ€π‘π‘π˜ πŒπ„ β™‘ ππ€π‘πŠ 𝐉...

By jisungiespace

♑𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙢𝙴 π™°πš„ β™‘"𝙸 π™Όπ™°πšπšπ™Έπ™΄π™³ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™±πš„πšƒ πšƒπ™·π™°πšƒ π™³π™Ύπ™΄πš‚π™½'πšƒ 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙸 π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„." More

β™‘πŒπ€πˆπ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♑
β™‘π’πˆπƒπ„ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♑
β™‘ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„β™‘
β™‘1
β™‘2
β™‘3
β™‘4
β™‘5
β™‘6
β™‘7
β™‘8
β™‘9
β™‘10
β™‘11
β™‘12
β™‘13
β™‘14
β™‘15
β™‘16
β™‘17
β™‘18
β™‘19
β™‘20
β™‘21
β™‘22
β™‘23
β™‘24
β™‘25
β™‘26
β™‘27
β™‘28
β™‘29
β™‘30
β™‘31
β™‘32
β™‘33
β™‘34
β™‘35
β™‘36
β™‘37
β™‘38
β™‘39
β™‘40
β™‘42
β™‘43
β™‘44
β™‘45
β™‘46
β™‘47
β™‘48
β™‘49
β™‘50
β™‘51
β™‘52
β™‘53
β™‘54
β™‘55
β™‘56
β™‘57
β™‘58
β™‘59
β™‘60
β™‘π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„β™‘
β™‘πŒπ€πŠπ„ 𝐀 π–πˆπ’π‡β™‘

β™‘41

7.5K 317 351
By jisungiespace

I'm so sick of this fake love~

2nd November, 2021.

Neo Seoul University.

After knowing Yoona's tactics and what kind of a girl she really was, Jisung felt empty. He never thought he would get used like this by his very first girlfriend. He blamed himself for not being good enough for her. He regretted for not believing his friends. He thought the girl had changed but no she did not. He felt angry at himself. How can he be this stupid? He thought he gave her everything but still she didn't like him.

Now he was on the way to the cafeteria as it was lunch time. As he was walking, suddenly someone stopped him by holding his wrist from the back. The boy turned around only to see the girl whom he didn't want to see. He exasperatedly sighed and asked, "Do you want anything?"

"Jisung let me explain." Yesterday when Yoona noticed that she accidentally sent him the voice messages instead of Kyungmi, she knew she had fucked up.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Explain? Is there anything to explain?" He tried his best to act strong.

"Jisung, actually I didn't mean-"

The male snatched his wrist out of her grasp. "Enough is enough, Yoona!!!"

Yoona stood there shocked.

"I had enough of you. Thanks for using me like that. I gave you everything but you- you just used me. For all these time, you were after my money."

"I..."

"I trusted so much that I didn't believe my friends. They told me what kind of a girl you really are. I should have believed them and.... Soojin."

"Jisung please give me another chance."

He scoffed. "Chance? No it's impossible. Today, right now I'm breaking up with you."

Yoona's eyes widened and she gulped.

"And yes don't even try to harm my friends or Soojin." And with that he left her and started walking towards the cafeteria.

Yoona stood there glaring at his back.

>○<○>○<○>○<○>○<○>○<○>○<

Jisung sat on his seat with a sigh and stared at his food tray.

The boys and girls looked at each other with sad looks, feeling bad for the youngest boy.

"Jisung-"

"I broke up with her", he cut off Jaemin and said.

All of their eyes became wide in surprise.

"Really?", Minjeong asked still not believing. The boy nodded as a reply.

"Wow. Very good Jisung. I'm proud of you", Jeno said patting the younger boy's back.

"That punch really knocked some senses into you I guess." Renjun's comment made everyone laugh except the boy.

"Then welcome to the single team!!!", Haechan exclaimed as he put his arm over Renjun's shoulders.

"Single? He's not single. He's already married dude", Mark said with a small laugh.

"But we all know this marriage means nothing to them. Also they will divorce after 4 months anyway", Chenle said.

Jisung and Soojin both remained quiet as the boy was looking down and the girl made eye contact with Ningning.

"Oh you guys are married! I totally forgot", Jimin said.

"But are you guys friends now?"

Both of them replied, "No."

"Ok ok guys. As Jisung doesn't like Soojin, he is in the single team", Haechan announced.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Jisung was lying on his bed when he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in!"

The door slowly opened revealing Soojin. "Hey!"

Jisung sat up and looked at her. "Do you want anything?"

Soojin's eyes flickered back and forth to her feet and Jisung. "Uhh... just asking are you okay?"

Jisung chuckled. "I'm okay."

"Glad to hear. Then I should go." Soojin smiled and turned around but stopped when Jisung called her.

"Soojin!"

The girl turned back to face him.

Jisung nudged his head gesturing her to sit on the bed. Soojin flustered seeing Jisung himself telling her to sit on his bed. Nevertheless she obeyed him.

"I am sorry..."

She raised her eyebrow.

"I'm sorry for everything. I said you so many bad things but all you wanted was the best for me. I believed Yoona instead of you. She even harmed you and it's all because of me." He looked down unable to look into her eyes in shame.

Soojin frowned and shifted closer to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Jisung, it's ok. People make mistakes."

"No no I feel like a bad person. I insulted you so much. I trusted that girl although she didn't like me back and took advantage of me." Jisung looked up and there was a thin layer of water in his eyes.

When Soojin noticed it, she didn't hesitate to hug him. She gently caressed his head and said, "You don't need to act tough always. If you want, you can cry. I'm here for you."

Jisung only needed to hear those words before tears welled from deep inside and coursed down his cheeks. His arms encircled her small figure as his head was on her shoulder. His hands gripped her shirt from the back. Soojin kept caressing his hair and rubbing his back to give him some comfort.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Two days later.

5:30 a.m.

Soojin woke up because she needed to use the bathroom. She came downstairs and entered the bathroom. After doing her thing, she came out and was about to climb up the stairs when she heard some noise. It was definitely not coming from inside the house. She tried to follow the noise and went to the kitchen. She slowly and quietly opened the window and saw an unexpected sight. Her eyebrows furrowed and her jaw dropped.

"Jisung is practicing football so early in the morning?"

The boy was doing different kinds of training techniques of football in the backyard from the which the noise was coming.

"I thought he quit? Now it makes sense why he wakes up so late."

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

6th November, 2021.

9:00 a.m.

The door bell rang. Jisung was sleeping. The bell then rang continuously. The boy groaned and covered his ears with a pillow. But it was still ringing.

"SOOJIN OPEN THE DOOR!" But he got no response and the bell was still ringing. He got up with a groan and came downstairs being half sleepy and with messy hair.

"SOOJIN!!!" Then he heard the sound of the shower and realised the girl was probably taking a shower like she did everyday.

With a sigh, he went towards the door. But as soon as he opened the door, his eyes widened and the guest flashed a smile.

"Hi oppa! Did you miss me?"

Hello Future is coming out tomorrow and I can't hold my excitement ahhhhh!!!!

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.2K 67
βœΏπ™²π™΄π™Ύ π™°πš„ ✿"πš†π™·π™΄π™½π™΄πš…π™΄πš 𝙸'𝙼 πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· πšˆπ™Ύπš„, 𝙸 𝙡𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙸'𝙼 𝙸𝙽 πš„πšƒπ™Ύπ™Ώπ™Έπ™°."
66.7K 2.3K 20
π–¦Ή 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π–£π—ˆπ—‡π—€π—π—’π—Žπ–Όπ—„ π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖺 π—Œπ—†π–Ίπ—…π—… 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Όπ—‹π–Ύπ— π–»π—Žπ— π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ, π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‡π—π—Žπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—’, π–Ώπ—‚π—‡π–½π—Œ π—ˆοΏ½...
11.5K 354 33
❝ 𝐭𝐚𝐀𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 π₯𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 ❞ ↳ 𝗑𝗒π—₯π—˜π—‘π— π—œπ—‘ 𝗫 π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ ↳ π…π”π‹π‹π’π”ππˆπ’π„πƒ.
17.5K 437 36
☁︎ Ιͺ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ α΄α΄ α΄‡Κ€α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄„ΚŸα΄sᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄