The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 90

1.8K 38 5
By CN_SweetSmile

It was not light the next day, and the rooster had crowed several times.

    It snowed last night, and the thick snow covered the old trees outside the window with a silver coat.

    Xie Tingyu woke up and opened his eyes to see that his wife was sleeping in his arms, near Chi Chi. I could smell the sweetness in her hair while breathing. Xie Tingyu couldn't help but smile when he remembered what happened last night, and his heart was as sweet as wiping honey.

    He looked at the daughter-in-law who was sleeping deeply in his arms like this, his eyes were good for a moment, and he was satisfied just staring at her sleeping face like this, his heart was filled a little bit like this.

    Although the stove in the room had long since been extinguished, the bed was warm, and Xie Tingyu's body was also warm, as hot as molten slurry flowing through.

    Ye Qingshui woke up soon too, she only felt a sore back and her waist and heels were broken. As soon as she was together, she fell back into the bed uncontrollably.

    Ye Qingshui glanced at the man who was grinning brightly.

    Xie Tingyu lowered his head and gently kissed his wife's forehead, and said warmly,

    " Shui'er, wait."

    He brought an enamel basin from the outside, poured a little hot water from the kettle, and put it in front of the daughter-in-law. Xie Tingyu wrung out the towel personally and let her wash her face. After washing his face, he carefully handed over the toothbrush.

    He is as intimate as a husband of twenty-four filial piety.

    "I told my grandma that you were uncomfortable. I had to take a break after drinking too much alcohol yesterday."

    Ye Qingshui pulled the towel over and threw it in the basin.

    Shameless, who the hell is drinking too much alcohol?

    Xie Tingyu smiled happily and stopped making fun of her.

    "I'm going to

    cook breakfast, you are still unwell, I will bring it to the house for you later ." After Xie Tingyu left, Ye Qingshui touched his stomach.

    Her belly felt flat and soft and warm. Ye Qingshui stared at it for a long while, couldn't help being curious.

    Is it so easy?

    Ye Qingshui was not sure, a little uneasy.

    Although the time is right, but this life is full of changes, will it happen again?

    Thinking of the chaos of last night, Ye Qingshui's face became hot.

    Xie Tingyu made breakfast quickly. He cut a bit of pork and mixed it with carrots to make porridge. The porridge is thick and thick, and the oil is boiled, and the soft and stuffy radish melts in the mouth.

    Ye Qingshui blushed, drinking the porridge he brought into the house openly.

    "Grandma...what did they say?"

    Xie Tingyu asked nonchalantly: "What did you say?" " I didn't

    have any work today, and I didn't have to go to work. You spent so long for the college entrance examination. Why did you sleep late today?"

    He was lazy. Said eloquently.

    While speaking, he looked at the small piece of skin exposed on his wife's neck, his eyes gradually deepening.

    If it wasn't for her weak body, how could she let her go so easily?

    Ye Qingshui was not as thick as Xie Tingyu's face. If nothing special happened to delay her, she wouldn't get up so late. Someone had to enter the house for breakfast today. What do people say?

    But Ye Qingshui suddenly understood.

    The elders won't think too much about it. What kind of married couple can be like them, and it has been almost a year before they have completed their marriage?

    Ye Qingshui completely let go of his heart, and can sleep for another half day after breakfast. She basically failed to sleep well last night.

    She ate up the porridge in the bowl.

    Ye Qingshui touched her stomach, she was two people now, and she wanted to eat more.

    Xie Tingyu held the bowl and looked at his daughter-in-law. He didn't do anything in his hand. He watched her ate another egg carefully. After eating, she wiped the oil on her mouth, and there was something on her face. The smile seemed sweet in my heart.

    He just watched her eating, and he was not satisfied, as if his heart had collapsed.

    Xie Tingyu asked in an enchanting manner: "Would you like to drink another bowl of porridge?"

    Ye Qingshui clutched his bowl tightly and shook his head quickly.

    ...The

    capital.

    Xie Tingjue, who is working as a general clerk, came to the Statistics Bureau office in a blink of an eye for more than three months.

    At 7 o'clock in the winter, the road was still dark, and I couldn't see my fingers, but Xie Tingjue had already arrived at the unit early.

    He usually handles things graciously, but he is very safe. This remote department is commonly known as the senior care department. Most of his colleagues are elderly middle-aged and elderly people. When they are not at work, the uncles and ladies like to play chess and line up at the market to buy a dish. The hard work is given to young people.

    Three months have passed, and Xie Tingjue is not in the limelight. He is still an unknown new employee in the Statistics Bureau.

    On the day after the exam, Xie Tingjue's leader suddenly slapped his head and remembered him for the first time.

    "Xiao Xie, I heard that you took the college entrance examination this year?"

    Xie Tingjue did not deny, nodded.

    In such a cold department, the young people who are transferred in are everywhere begging grandpa to tell grandma to transfer out, and the leaders are not surprised.

    "This year's college entrance examination is not easy, right? My daughter cried as soon as she finished the math exam."

    Xie Tingjue said modestly: "It's okay."

    "You can work harder next year . You don't have to be too harsh."

    The newcomer from the Bureau of Statistics Although Xie was young, his temperament was old-fashioned. He was quite well-formed and did not make any mistakes, and it was not against this group of elderly people to stay with him. I heard that my family has a background, but I don’t see any sharpness.

    Dirty and tiring work is never rejected. There is no slick and lazy young man, on the contrary, he is very hard-working.

    If he hadn't taken the college entrance examination, or after he had been in the unit for two years, the leader would write a letter of recommendation to raise him up.

    After get off work, Xie Tingjue went around the unit dormitory as usual. There lives an old man Li. He is an ordinary employee of the Bureau of Statistics. He is not much different from others. He is usually responsible for sorting out reports and handling ordinary and trivial tasks of the Bureau of Statistics every day.

    Xie Tingjue usually helps this old man with some housework.

    This time when he came to Old Man Li's house, the doors and windows of Li's house were closed tightly. Xie Tingjue called for several times and Old Man Li did not respond.

    He looked in through the window, and the charcoal fire in the coal stove by the bed had been extinguished.

    The old man slept soundly and didn't react to the shouts of the outside world at all.

    In winter, the doors and windows are closed too tightly, the charcoal fire in the stove is still burning, and the probability of carbon monoxide poisoning is extremely high.

    Xie Tingjue made a decisive decision and kicked the door open. With a loud "touch", even the door with the lock was unlocked, and he probed Old Man Li's nose with his hands.

    Mrs. Li still has a faint breath.

    He breathed a sigh of relief, and sent the person back to the hospital for the first time.

    At night, Old Man Li woke up quietly.

    Old man Li's name is Li Dejin.

    The nurse who gave him a drip couldn't help saying: "In winter, you must remember to open the window when you light the coal stove to sleep, otherwise it will be easy to be poisoned. Fortunately, your son found it in time, otherwise this life can't be picked and returned."

    Old man Li said. His face is complicated, where does he have relatives.

    The "son" mentioned by the nurse should be the new staff member of the Statistics Bureau.

    Xie Tingjue walked towards home. He ran two streets behind his back to the hospital, sweating in the cold winter.

    He wiped his sweat, a rare smile appeared on his unsmiling face.

    The old man Li, formerly known as Li Dejin, was assigned to the deserted Statistics Bureau ten years ago due to his negligence. During the turbulent years, his wife was scattered, his life was ups and downs, and he finally returned to his peak.

    It is not easy to form a friendship with this person.

    ...

    Hongqi County, a small remote county in the south.

    One week after the exam, the college entrance examination institute posted the answers and distributed them to schools and educated youth offices, so that candidates could assess their scores and fill in their volunteers.

    After receiving the standard answer from the Educated Youth Office, Zhou Tingting copied it several times and posted it on the bulletin board of the Educated Youth Point.

    Everyone blocked the bulletin board.

    "Hey...this question is almost right!" An educated youth sighed regretfully.

    "It turns out that this question is written like this. I haven't reviewed it yet. If I review it, I will definitely write it!"

    This is a hopeful complaint. This educated youth clenched his fist, and after finishing the answer, he will try it again next year. firm.

    "Don't sigh, I did poorly in the exam, you are also poor, everyone is poor, isn't it even?"

    Looking at the past, everyone's scores are very low, but morale is not low.

    After checking the answers, the educated youths asked each other about the scores. They probably had a solid foundation in their minds: the scores in this year's exam will definitely not be high.

    This is the first year of the resumption of the college entrance examination, and the scores will not be too high.

    "What is the admission score this year?"

    "The county middle school should draw a reference score. Let's go to the school to inquire about it?"

    Shen Weimin asked about it. The candidates of the educated youth school generally got one or two hundred points in the test, which made him this. Those who had scored more than two hundred points finally felt a sense of comfort.

    Zhou Tingting checked her answer. This year, she scored 328 points in the exam. Although she doesn't know if it can be recorded, the results are not bad compared with everyone. She took the answer to Ye's house enthusiastically.

    Although the score line for the college entrance examination has not been announced yet, Zhou Tingting feels that this score should be enough for college.

    "Qingshui, you are going to have the right answer, and fill in your application in a few days."

    Ye Qingshui took the handwritten version of the standard answer from Zhou Tingting, and she followed the comparison of a question, her palms sweating with sweat. I was not nervous at all during the college entrance examination, but I became nervous when I answered.

    Her composition was not very good, but thanks to the supervision of Xie Tingjue, her recitations were all correctly written, and no points were deducted for the translation of classical Chinese. Ye Qingshui finally estimated 87 points.

    She hesitated to write down her estimated language score.

    When Zhou Tingting saw that she drew "87" under the language, she was almost not shocked. It is really not easy to get such a high score in the language test.

    "

    Shuiya , it's important not to be so sloppy in evaluating scores !" Zhou Tingting hesitated for a while, fearing that it would hurt Ye Qingshui's self-esteem, she said in a tactful tone: "Jufen would rather underestimate herself than overestimate herself. If the estimate is wrong, and the score is not enough, the school will not admit you, this year the exam will be for

    nothing ..." However, Zhou Tingting was wrong, and then she saw Ye Qingshui in the math column and wrote "94".

    "Physics: 96."

    "Chemistry: 91."

    "Politics: 83." It

    adds up to a total of 451 points, out of 500 points.

    Zhou Tingting looked all the way down, the expression on her face was dull, she couldn't believe it.

    Ye Qingshui was bathed in Zhou Tingting's shocked gaze, she couldn't help laughing as she looked at Zhou Tingting's astonished speechless appearance.

    She smiled and said: "Brother Yu helped me literacy before, and I have been learning high school knowledge since last year... In order to find a water instrument, I specially made up for mathematics, physics and chemistry with Teacher Zhou. Don't worry, I didn't write anything."

    Zhou Tingting was dubious, she thought she should really bring Ye Qingshui to the educated youth spot to feel the tension.

    A group of educated youths who have sharpened their heads to review are all worried and worried that they will not be admitted to college. Ye Qingshui feels so relieved here...

    Ye Qingshui really did so well in the test?

    Zhou Tingting didn't bury Ye Qingshui, but thought about it seriously and dialectically.

    The fact is true. If Ye Qingshui can pass the university entrance examination, Zhou Tingting still believes. But she not only passed the college entrance examination, but also got high scores, which is shocking enough.

    But... Did Ye Qingshui really get 451 points on the test?

    Isn’t this year’s exam not difficult, but they did not study well enough and they have forgotten all the basic knowledge?

    Based on Ye Qingshui's score, Zhou Tingting felt that her 328 points were really dangerous, and she might not even be able to go to college.

    Seeing Xie Tingyu's return, Zhou Tingting asked him for help,

    "Comrade Xie, come and persuade

    Shuiya !" Xie Tingyu asked, "What's wrong?"

    Zhou Tingting said that Ye Qingshui's assessment was too high.

    Xie Tingyu picked up the standard answer and looked at it, and said calmly: "She can take this score."

    Xie Tingyu couldn't see what was wrong, but when he saw his wife's language scores, he frowned: "Your language Can’t I get 90 points?” It

    ’s not easy to score 90 points in the Chinese test. Although the topic is simple, the criteria for judging may not be low. Even the composition has thirty points. If you run into a stern teacher who revises the paper, it is not impossible to deduct ten points.

    Ye Qingshui was not convinced after hearing what the man said. She wanted to know how many points Xie Tingyu had on the test, so she passed the blank paper and pen on her hand:

    "Brother Yu, you should also estimate the score!"

    Ye Qingshui looked at him expectantly.

    Xie Tingyu was building a biogas digester during the period before the college entrance examination and was not doing business for a while. Ye Qingshui was very worried. In this life, Xie Tingyu wouldn't be because of it. The college entrance examination champion won't fly with wings, right?

    Xie Tingyu took the pen, and after browsing through it, he wrote down a series of numbers without hesitation.

    An even more shocking thing happened...

    Ye Qingshui and Zhou Tingting saw the scores in a row of 9 words written fluently from the tip of the pen, and the two women opened their mouths with surprise.

    Ye Qingshui looked away, drinking a bowl of water to suppress the shock on his face.

    Zhou Tingting was speechless, and couldn't describe her inner feelings at this moment. Why is it the same person, she only got 300 points after sharpening her head, but someone could easily get close to full marks?

    Xie Tingyu's note neatly wrote:

    "Language: 90

    Mathematics: 98

    Physics: 95

    Chemistry: 100

    Politics: 93."

    Such neat and beautiful scores made Zhou Tingting's heart more than a beating!

    Almost the moment Xie Tingyu finished writing the score, Ye Qingshui calculated his total score, which was 476! Is this score really obtained by Xie Tingyu?

    This surpassed Ye Qingshui's expectation. Not only was it not lower than in the previous life, but it was also higher by more than 20 points. In his previous life, he scored 450 points, but this score is enough to win the provincial college entrance examination champion! 476, what does this mean?

    Ye Qingshui let out a sigh of relief, and looked at Xie Tingyu with a look of strangeness.

    Grandma Xie finally didn't have to worry about her grandson being delayed. Not only did he not get delayed, but he was so prosperous to scare people. Ye Qingshui could already imagine the grand occasion after the score was announced.

    She couldn't hide her excitement and said, "I want to send a telegram to grandma. She is afraid that she will be so happy!"

    However, Zhou Tingting on the side looked at these two surprisingly high grades, and after being excited, she was enveloped in frustration.

    After repeated blows by the couple, her face was no different from the eggplant that Frost had beaten, completely wilted.

    One of the couple had never studied in middle school and took the college entrance examination by self-study. The other had no free time to review well, and it took only one month to review when they were full, but both of them scored 400 points!

    Zhou Tingting said anxiously: "I may not be able to enter the university..."

    She did not get the predicted score . She would just think that she had failed the exam.

    Ye Qingshui patted Zhou Tingting's shoulder comfortingly. She scored 328 on the test and was already three hundred points.

    Although Ye Qingshui's memory is blurred, he still remembers that, with the exception of Province H, the admission scores of all provinces in the college entrance examination in 1977 generally did not exceed 300 points.

    She said to Zhou Tingting earnestly: "Don't worry, wait until the score line drawn by the middle school to make a decision.

    Don't look at Brother Yu's test so well, he can't do anything else, but is very good at studying. If you study in the capital, you will meet Brother Yu. You can often get full marks in every subject, and you can learn everything quickly."

    Take the scores of the top students in the college entrance examination as a reference, isn't it that who sees who is hit?

    Although the college entrance examination champion looks a bit pitiful now, when he was repairing a biogas digester some time ago, he was even worried by the whole village that he would not be admitted to college.

    Even she was worried about his improper performance.

    For example, Ye Qingshui said: "Brother Yu can remember the books he has read. It is very useful to prepare for exams in a short time. Not only that, he usually reads books after doing farm work. Since last year, Brother Yu has been tutoring my middle school mathematics and science. If it is changed, he should do well in the

    exam ." Zhou Tingting was a little bit dumbfounded, and Ye Qingshui could even say such things in order to comfort her.

    Where is Xie Zhiqing a "nothing else" person, he can know everything, right?

    Where can I find such cultural lessons that can benefit the people of the same town in practice?

    At that time, others laughed at Xie Tingyu as stupid, willing to waste time repairing the biogas digester and did not know how to hurry up to review his homework. Now Zhou Tingting understands that Xie Zhiqing is stupid. People clearly have confidence in themselves.

    He could get such a score without much review. Wouldn't it be a few more points if he reviewed it well?

    Thinking of this, Zhou Tingting admired Xie Tingyu from the bottom of her heart.

    Ye Qingshui said: "Tomorrow we will go to the county middle school to inquire about the score line drawn by the school, so that you can feel relieved. There is no reference score line, and I don't know how to fill in the volunteers." The

    Internet was not developed in the 1970s and 1980s. Messages are delivered very slowly. Candidates fill in their volunteers first, and then the Admissions Institute announces the scores of the college entrance examination. With it, candidates have a reference standard. Therefore, the reference score is particularly important.

    The next day, Ye Qingshui and Zhou Tingting went to the county together.

    The door of the only middle school in Hongqi County was crowded with people, and a group of candidates from other schools were blocked by the door guards from entering.

    "I will fill in the volunteers in a few days. Is the school not able to draw a score?"

    "Wait... out, out!"

    Ye Qingshui and Zhou Tingting were mixed among a group of men. They weren't too tall and couldn't see the mark at all. The score line of the red list.

    At this moment, the score line red list of the county middle school looked like the ancient gold list in the eyes of the examinees, and they were all anxiously red.

    Ye Qingshui was afraid that he would be squeezed, and he had carefully hid to the side of the few people, but was still pushed back by the surging crowd.

    Zhou Tingting yelled, "Shui Ya, hurry and hide."

    "Come here, the score line is here!" Someone roared in the crowd.

    The crowd in front moved back unconsciously, and the people behind kept leaning forward. Ye Qingshui was unpreparedly pushed a little bit. Seeing that she was about to fall, she subconsciously hugged her stomach.

    At this time, a pair of powerful arms embraced her and lifted her from the ground.

    The arms were as firm as iron, hugging her tightly in his arms, and the thick and soft cotton-padded coat revealed the fresh and dry smell of the owner.

    Xie Tingyu raised his eyebrows, showing white teeth in the sun, "How can you be so reckless after such a big person?"

    Ye Qingshui stroked his stomach with lingering fear, what should I do if he just ran into it. Although it is still early, I am afraid that the baby in the stomach has not formed yet, but I can't help but worry.

    She later asked Xie Tingyu: "Why are you here?"

    Xie Tingyu said, "I don't feel relieved about you two . Stop by and check the scores."

    "Come here! What's the hurry? Why do n't you fail the exam this year? Will there be next year?"

    The teacher from the county middle school smiled and posted the school score.

    "National key universities: 330. Ministry-

    owned general undergraduates: 250.

    Provincial general undergraduates: 200.

    Vocational technical colleges: 180." The

    full name of the college entrance examination resumed in 1977 is actually called the unified entrance examination for general colleges and technical secondary schools. The meaning of the technical secondary school of this year is not the same as the technical secondary school of later generations. The technical secondary school was very popular in the 1970s and 1980s.

    Before the resumption of the college entrance examination, students can enter the secondary school after completing the junior high school, and only those who fail to pass the secondary school can go to the high school. You can enjoy state subsidies when you are in secondary school, and you will be assigned jobs after graduation. Entrance to a technical secondary school is equivalent to reducing the burden on the family and creating an extra labor force.

    When the college entrance examination was resumed in 1977, the admission of secondary school was not cancelled.

    "It's only 180 points.

    Even if you can't go to college, you can go to a technical secondary school." Zhou Tingting muttered, finally heaving a sigh of relief for his fellow educated youth.

    She saw the school's line. Although she was only two points behind the key line, she was a bit regretful, but she was even more happy to be able to go to university. After a while, Zhou Tingting covered her mouth in shock.

    "The key line is only 330 points, Xie Zhiqing has done a great job this time!"

    Ye Qingshui also breathed a sigh of relief.

    The two schools in Qingbei in the capital have the highest admission scores in the country, and schools in the capital are also popular choices. If it is not 50 points higher than the key line, I am afraid it will not be recorded.

    Xie Tingyu secretly held his daughter-in-law's hand under the cover of the sleeve of the wide coat.

    "Shuiya, we can go to school in the capital together."

    Ye Qingshui smiled happily, and whispered back to him: "Well , let's go to the capital together."

    Zhou Cunren had already corrected the test papers, and the whole province's test papers were concentrated in the provincial city. Tens of thousands of papers were hurriedly divided into cities and counties.

    "What is the highest score in Province G this year?"

    "Wait, wait until the highest scores in each subject come out, open the test papers to calculate."

    Zhou Cunren did not know any particularly promising students, and the only closed disciple, Ye Qingshui, did not expect to go. . Therefore, he is not very interested in the top pick. He quietly packed up the work at hand, ready to leave.

    He casually asked: "Is there a full score in mathematics this year?"

    The team leader in charge of changing the math papers said enthusiastically: "Yes, we have one in our province!"

    "He—what is his name?" From Qingshi Middle School Asked the teacher.

    "Is he from Qingshi No. 1 High School?" another teacher asked proudly.

    In their view, the students who did well in the exam this year must come from the provincial capital and are key middle schools. As for those educated youths who are sent to the countryside, they are no longer within their scope of thinking.

    How can those educated youths who have lost their textbooks for so many years and have rusty hands with their hoes compared to students in school?

    "No--" The leader of the math group flipped through the paper.

    He said quietly: "It seems to be in the same place as Teacher Zhou, Hongqi County, H City..."

    He paused, and in the eyes of everyone's surprise, he read: "Qingmu Township...Yejiacun."

    "Wh, what?"

    This answer caught people off guard. The perfect score in mathematics was taken away by an unknown educated youth from the countryside. Up?

    "Unbelievable, this student, he also got a perfect score in his chemistry test!" The teacher in the chemistry group opened the test paper, and after several nights of continuous correction of the test paper, his tired eyes almost burst into red light.

    "Look at his scores in other subjects, hurry!"

    Zhou Cunren drank the old-age health tea made by himself, and almost didn't spit it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
315K 16.6K 77
"A Potter, a Weasley, and a Muggle-born in Slytherin. That's a pretty odd combination, don't you think?" Amazing cover by Khabootea
213K 3.6K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
57.9K 1K 22
Title: 重生专属药膳师 Author: 九月微蓝 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/86/86139/ Su Qingqi crossed, as a modern top medicated dieter, she hugged a golden thigh an...