The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 88

1.6K 27 1
By CN_SweetSmile

Ye Qingshui took Xie Tingyu away, unable to move, and glanced at him suspiciously.

    Xie Tingyu coughed lightly and suggested: "Don't worry, go home and change clothes before going." You

    have to take pictures when you get married. On such an important day, Xie Tingyu can't accept it because he wears a sloppy dress to get the certificate.

    Ye Qingshui glanced at him. He was wearing a green military coat. Although it was a thick cotton-padded coat, he was dressed very broadly and slenderly, and looked vigorous. In addition, his good skin looks very masculine in every way.

    Where do I need to change clothes?

    After taking the last subject in the morning, Ye Qingshui thought that it was still early, so he tolerated the man's little fault.

    After a long time changing into a new suit, Xie Tingyu changed into a straight-lined Chinese tunic suit. He deliberately combed his hair into a big back. Looking in the mirror, it looked pleasing to the eye. He stroked the hair on the temple side before walking out.

    Ye Ma smiled and carried a half bucket of millet to feed the chicken. When she met her son-in-law, she was shocked.

    "Xie Xie is so energetic. What are you going to do?"

    Ye Ma was going to be blinded by her son-in-law. She knew that her son-in-law had a pretty good life, but he didn't slap himself very much. Mother Ye almost didn't recognize her son-in-law.

    It's true that people rely on clothes, horses and saddles.

    Xie Tingyu is usually an educated youth who has a good-looking skin in the countryside, so he is as handsome as a movie star. The value of the face was raised suddenly.

    Xie Tingyu was really proud of the spring breeze. He gently said, "Go with Shuiya to get a marriage certificate."

    Ye Qingshui combed his hair, changed into clean clothes, and went out with a few freshly baked big meat buns.

    When she saw Xie Tingyu, she was stunned.

    She was taken aback.

    Xie Tingyu stretched out a big warm hand, "What are you still waiting for, let's go."

    Ye Qingshui packed the hot buns in his schoolbag, sat in the back seat of his car, and said weakly: "Brother Yu looks really energetic."

    She looked at her body, the clear soup noodles were so pale, and he told him Standing together like a maid.

    Xie Tingyu couldn't help bending his lips, bubbling with happiness in his heart.

    "The clothes made by Shui'er look good." Isn't the dress

    he wore the same suit that his wife made during the Spring Festival night? The not-so-thick fabric was ironed and attached to him, making him feel warm.

    "Are you cold?" Ye Qingshui leaned on his broad back and asked him.

    This dress was supposed to be worn in spring, but is it too thin to wear now? Xie Tingyu's heart was so sweet that even the cold wind blowing on him was warm.

    "It's not cold, it's warm!"

    He is strong and strong, even if he wears short sleeves and is not afraid of snowball fights.

    After riding for most of the day, they went to the Hongqi County Revolutionary Committee to register their marriage.

    There are several other couples who got married on the same day. Xie Tingyu is the most outstanding couple, especially the man with a star-shaped eyebrow and sword, as cold as the snow in the mountains, but the joy of the spring breeze melted the ice. , I was dumbfounded.

    "Looks more handsome than the actor of the movie!" The unmarried girl thought silently, and she was dizzy when she looked at it carefully.

    He was riding a Phoenix bicycle with a watch worth several hundred dollars in his hand, and he wore a decent and neat Chinese tunic suit. Such rigid conditions dwarfed all the men who received the certificate today.

    The woman who was preparing to receive the certificate withdrew her gaze greedyly.

    But when he saw the "male protagonist" he stopped and put his arms around his wife, bowing his head as if talking sweet words, causing his wife to flush slightly.

    Where to find such a good object!

    Even the old lady who was in charge of registering the marriage of the Revolutionary Committee couldn't help but look at her a few more times, her heart beating, she looked at the couple a few more times, and she felt that she was in a much better mood.

    Ye Qingshui heard Xie Tingyu's unscrupulous jerk and wanted to throw him outside to blow the cold wind.

    Xie Tingyu said: "You always look at what I do, go back and let you see enough, now look at the road..."

    He grabbed the wife who almost touched the door and shook his head helplessly.

    The queue time was a bit long. Ye

    Qingshui took out the warm meat buns from his schoolbag and asked him, "Are you hungry?" Xie Tingyu had a happy event in his heart , and he couldn't even feel the feeling of being hungry.

    But he enjoyed the feeding of his wife very much. He helplessly spread out his palm and said, "My hands are not very clean."

    Ye Qingshui tore the buns open and fed them into his mouth piece by piece.

    The newlyweds who lined up with them all had their faces elongated, they were not fed enough dog food, and their food was tossing their stomachs.

    The whole house smelled the strong fragrance of the big meat buns as soon as the wind blew.

    The newcomers who came in line to receive the certificate before eating their meals were simply unbearable, and the gluttonous worms in people's stomachs came out with the smell of meat.

    After Xie Tingyu finished eating three meat buns, he wiped his mouth clean with a handkerchief, and then wiped his mouth for his wife. It was their turn to receive the certificate.

    The current marriage certificate resembles a certificate of merit, and he reads according to the marriage certificate: "Xie Tingyu, 21 years old. Ye Qingshui, 18 years old, married voluntarily. After review, he is in compliance with the Chinese Marriage Law on marriage. This certificate is hereby issued."

    He took out a handful of wedding candy from his arms, and divided one when he saw someone. After sharing the wedding candy, he proudly led his wife out of the Revolutionary Committee with a face full of spring breeze.

    Although they have been married for more than a year, Xie Tingyu felt that the dust had settled after receiving the marriage certificate today, and his heart fell back in his stomach.

    The other newlyweds finally breathed a sigh of relief when they saw that Ye Qingshui had finally completed their certification.

    After Xie Tingyu took her daughter-in-law out of the Revolutionary Committee, she took her to take a wedding photo.

    Ye Qingshui said, "Didn't you take a photo during Chinese New Year?"

    Xie Tingyu said frankly: "How can it be the same. The photo taken during the New Year is a group photo for memorial, but the photo taken today is the wedding photo."

    Why is it different? Ye Qingshui looked at him.

    Xie Tingyu said: "Today is the day when we legally establish the relationship between husband and wife. I am sorry that I did not leave a photo when we got married. I will feel guilty for not even taking a photo of the wedding when I got the certificate. Shui'er dressed very nicely today. I also changed this outfit specially for taking pictures,"

    Ye Qingshui was dizzy when he heard it, but in the end he was dragged into the only photo studio in the county by his mouthful of rhetoric.

    ... After the

    college entrance examination, Shen Weimin looked for Xie Tingyu everywhere, and found Ye family all the way to find out that the young couple had gone to the county to obtain the certificate.

    He originally asked Xie Tingyu to have a meal at a state-owned restaurant before the college entrance examination and asked him to take his wife with him.

    Unexpectedly, Xie Tingyu didn't say hello when he let his pigeons go.

    After Xie Tingyu and his wife took their wedding photos, they slowly remembered on the road: "Wei Min, please go to a state-owned restaurant for dinner today."

    He paused, and added: "To celebrate the college entrance examination. I didn't know that I would get the certificate today... I promised him."

    Ye Qingshui's face blushed upon hearing this.

    It turned out that it was this meal...Shen Weimin was the host. After the college entrance examination, Xie Tingyu invited Xie Tingyu to a state-owned restaurant for dinner, but he was so drunk that he couldn't even recognize him.

    Today in his last life, Ye Qingshui did not eat this meal.

    Ye

    Qingshui urged him, "Then you... don't you go?" Xie Tingyu was talking about business with his wife, and as he said that, seeing her blushing, he couldn't help wondering, just blushing after eating a meal.

    Angry?

    He understood his heart and said, "Today is the day for us to get the certificate. What is the meaning of gathering with them? Let's celebrate by ourselves."

    "I don't know if I can make it in time, and go to the supply and marketing agency to cut a few catties of pork."

    Ye

    Qingshui pinched him, "How do you do it, you can't break your promises ." Xie Tingyu turned around and parked the bike in the village . At home, I took a car with Ye Qingshui to go to the city.

    Shen Weimin arrogantly wrapped up a compartment and invited a dozen or so related educated youths to dinner at the state-run hotel.

    This state-owned hotel was once regarded as a business card of Qingshi before the 1960s, and it is a time-honored brand with a long history. After a public-private partnership became a state-owned hotel, it became a state-owned hotel.

    The master is still a skilled master. It is a good thing to come here for a meal, and of course the price is not cheap.

    When Ye Qingshui and Xie Tingyu walked into the cubicle, a strong fragrance rushed toward each other.

    Looking ahead, Ye Qingshui's eyes flashed through the smooth and tender duck-billed fish, the bright squab pigeon with crispy golden skin, the white jade-like plum meat, and the stuffed bean curd with the sky inside. Looking at it this way, Ye Qingshui's eyes flashed.

    There are fish, ducks, pigeons, and pork. Shen Weimin could only order such a rich meal after he had paid for it.

    Shen Weimin was filling everyone with wine, and turned his head to see that the couple who had made an appointment came unexpectedly.

    He quickly filled Xie Tingyu with a bowl of wine.

    The college entrance examination has passed. Although everyone walked out of the examination room with a gloomy cloud on their faces, Shen Weimin was still cheerful and thanked Xie Tingyu with a smile on his face:

    "Brother Yu, the college entrance examination information book you recommended is very useful. At that time, I

    could write everything ." Although Shen Weimin's curls were very clean, he could still write some topics for the meeting. Walking out of the examination room, Shen Weimin's feet were soft.

    But to answer with someone else, the educated youth papers in other villages are as clean as the money in your pocket. He suddenly stopped panicking.

    Xie Tingyu dared not take credit. He said: "This set of books was actually introduced to me by Shui Ya."

    The other educated youth nodded, "This set of books is indeed well written, and it saves a lot of time to review with it. At that time, I could not buy the book, but Comrade Ye helped. Originally, we all planned to ask friends in the capital to send the books over. a. " "

    Comrade Ye have a drink, you can be the help we expect to make at least a bit. pass the test this year, next year with a good review it, no problem. "

    so Yeh water has also been a bowl of wine.

    Ye Qingshui held the bowl and took a shallow sip, his throat was hot, and his face quickly became hot.

    Xie Tingyu drank the rest of the wine with his wife, "Shuiya can't drink the white wine, you just have to come to me."

    Zhou Tingting sighed and said with a smile: "I heard that you have gone to get a marriage certificate. "

    Xie Tingyu nodded and said: "Before, she was under 18 years old and couldn't get the certificate. After the exam, I will get the certificate back."

    Zhou Tingting nodded and affirmed their behavior: "You moved very fast. The marriage certificate is correct. I heard that the policy has changed and college students cannot get married while they are studying. In case you are both admitted, it will be difficult to get a marriage certificate again."

    Ye Qingshui and Xie Tingyu are in de facto marriage. In the countryside, I spent a lot of time together, but I didn't get a marriage certificate, so the relationship between husband and wife is still not complete in law.

    When everyone heard this, they felt cool.

    Why doesn't Zhou Tingting open which pot?

    Is it possible that both husband and wife go to university together?

    Everyone is going through the college entrance examination together, and maybe they can comfort themselves before taking the exam. After the exam, I was completely desperate, and the exam questions were too difficult.

    Knowing how to write is already pretty good, so how can I expect to write it right?

    Besides, Comrade Ye had never studied in middle school. During the time when preparing for the exams, Xie Zhiqing went out early and returned late and plunged himself on the biogas digester. He was busy like a dog all day, and there was no room for him to review his exams.

    Someone suddenly asked: "Can anyone in our village be admitted to college this year?"

    After asking, everything was silent.

    Sun Lingyu comforted: "Everyone has a bad face. After the test, the test is over. It's all over. I will work hard next year..."

    Ye Qingshui, who thought this year's question was easy, hurriedly stuffed duckbills in his mouth, with tender skin. The meat is fresh, the thick bottom juice is thick, mellow and delicious. The pigeon skin is crispy, and the stuffed bean curd skin is tender and fragrant... It's

    so delicious.

    The state-owned restaurant is different. It’s good if someone else can get some meat. It can get all kinds of meat at one table. After being reborn for so long, Ye Qingshui had never eaten duck meat, let alone duckbill fish.

    Xie Tingyu gave his daughter-in-law some vegetables with a deep smile, and didn't mean to reply at all.

    What did they say?

    Xie Tingyu didn't hear it. In his eyes, he could only see the daughter-in-law whose cheeks were bulging like squirrels.

    Shen Weimin was full of dog food before he was full. He picked up the wine and poured a bowl.

    "Brother Yu, come and drink! What does it mean to just eat?"

    Ye Qingshui pulled Xie Tingyu's sleeve, and secretly said to the man: "

    Drink less, how can I go back if I get drunk?" Xie Tingyu smiled implicitly Said to his wife: "Don't worry about Shui Ya, I will try to drink less."

    Shen Weimin said to his sister-in-law with a tongue-out tongue: "Sister-in-law, don't you know, Brother Yu has never been drunk when he grows up like this..."

    Ye Qingshui held it in his hand. The chopsticks fell blankly, almost unable to hold them.

    She suddenly raised her head and asked seriously: "Brother Yu has a good drinker?"

    Shen Weimin nodded vigorously, fearing that Ye Qingshui would not believe it, and whispered to her: "Brother Yu, his mother, her family runs a winery. He is very famous. He grew up drinking with his chopsticks and was drunk. He just wants to drink, I don’t want to waste the wine, don’t worry, sister-in-law.”

    The author has something to say:

    Shui Ya: I was tricked into tears. drop down

    Brother Yu: Pig teammate and

    other educated youth: Pig teammate

    Shen Weimin:? ? ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 247 12
https://m.shubaow.net/192/192681/ Author: Moonrise Dongshan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-05-16 Latest: Chapter 116 Extra...
44K 865 188
She is the heart of everyone, she is the little princess in the capital circle, she is the eldest lady who trampled the underworld under her feet, sh...
42.8K 537 112
Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold into a brothel by her cruel parents, and wa...
129K 12.1K 28
areumisswag: hi im areum and i need advice seungkwan: wat do u need advice 4 peasant areumisswag: um.. this is probably really stupid but.. seungkwan...