The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 81

1.7K 32 0
By CN_SweetSmile

After He Fang's accident, Ye Qingshui knew that most of the rumors in the village that were unfavorable to him came from her.

    She was sent to the Public Security Bureau, but Ye Qingshui had a long-standing worry. The stone was removed, and my heart was relieved all at once.

    As if seeing the sun again, it was warm in the sun.

    However, Ye Qingshui didn't have time to study He Fang carefully, because she quickly got busy, and the sound of "banging banging" bones was constantly overflowing from the firewood room of the Ye family.

    After all, she invited the female educated youth from Zhou Tingting's dormitory to eat at home.

    Ye Qingshui happily brought a bag of sheep and scorpions home, grandma and mother-in-law frowned when they saw it.

    "Shui-ya, why did you buy these piles of sheep bones? It's a waste of money. You have not given birth yet, so you have to plan carefully, or you will see what you do if you have a baby in the future. You greedy girl!" The

    grandmother nodded to her granddaughter. Forehead, 囔囔 said.

    From the beginning of the New Year, it has been sending wedding candy, buying milk powder, and inviting the villagers to eat lunch, which in the eyes of Aunt Ye is a lot of money. It’s already a pretty good life to be able to eat meat now. Why did Granny Ye think that there will be another after one meal?

    Ye Qingshui guarded his head, and said quickly: "This is a gift from Yiliang, I didn't spend money indiscriminately." A-

    niang lowered her head and smirked, but didn't stop her daughter. She knew that her daughter had been wronged these days, and her heart was upset, and she was happy to eat something good.

    She said: "Shuiya knows how to score. She invited a few educated youth dolls to eat at home, not her own

    gluttons ." Xie Tingyu frowned when she heard her daughter-in-law bought mutton scorpion. The mutton is really too embarrassing, he rarely bump. But as long as it is made by his wife, he will eat it.

    Ye Qingshui smeared the cut sheep and scorpions with ginger, and did not miss Xie Tingyu’s disgusting eyes. She smiled sweetly and said to the man with satisfaction: "Brother Yu, don’t underestimate this pile of bones, they can make you delicious. You can't forget it!"

    After returning home, Ye Qingshui discovered that Liu Yiliang not only gave her sheep scorpions, but also stuffed some lamb leg bones and lamb chops. No wonder it was heavy to mention. The leg bones can’t be more suitable for making soup. Holding a mortar, Ye Qingshui patiently grinds the spices into a sandy texture, and pickles the lamb scorpions.

    At noon the next day, the female dormitory for educated youth began to lively.

    "Where did my sneakers go?"

    "I'm going to wear this one?"

    "Hide and let me also look in the mirror. How long have you been in the mirror?"

    Several female educated youths are busy dressing themselves up, yes

    I

    grabbed my own grain bag and asked casually: "Tingting, shall we mention some grain later ?" Zhou Tingting was a little bit dumbfounded.

    Think about it when I went to Yejia Cengfan, I had just finished working in the field, and I went there with a dusty look. Fortunately, they didn't dislike it, they were very enthusiastic.

    She shook her head, "It's good to bring food stamps. It's just going to have a meal. You don't need to do that."

    "That's not good. This is Ye Qingshuitou's meal once again." Sun Dahong said.

    The movement made by the female educated youth has made the whole educated youth aware of it. The male educated youth Liu Yiliang counted the banknotes and said to Shen Weimin, "I am not going to the

    dining hall today, you go by yourself." Liu Yiliang glanced at Shen Weimin, who was always alone, and couldn't bear it. But the bottom of my heart is also refreshing, who made him always dislike his sister-in-law before. My sister-in-law has a good memory.

    Shen Weimin put on his clothes unhurriedly and combed his hair smoothly.

    "Oh, I won't go to the cafeteria to eat either. My sister-in-law invited me specially."

    Liu Yiliang was so surprised that his jaw almost fell.

    ... When

    Ye Qingshui moved a big pot of sheep and scorpions to the yard, the scent that could not wait to overflow made people unwilling to work, and he was groaning with hunger.

    The mutton leg bones that have been stewed overnight, the essence of the bone marrow has been boiled out, and the soup is milky white and tastes very fresh. The sheep scorpion is stewed so soft that it can be broken apart with a light touch. Sucking the milky white marrow in the bones, it is fragrant and soft.

    People arrived one after another, and Ye Qingshui finished the meal before everyone dropped their chopsticks.

    Zhou Tingting couldn't wait to pick up a piece of sheep and scorpion, and gnawed the meat, "Well, it's delicious."

    Her taste buds were all stimulated, and her eyes widened. Although she is from the capital, she has never eaten lamb scorpion since she was a child, but she has never eaten such a fresh and tender lamb scorpion. She took a sip of soup, and her warm forehead quickly drenched with sweat.

    Xie Tingyu scooped up a bowl of soup to drink. He originally wanted to eat pork, but the milky white soup entrance and the slightly hot juice slowly flowed into his throat. At that moment, he felt that the surroundings seemed to be quiet... …

    The soup has a faint fragrance of goat's milk, it is pure and delicious. The soup is obviously not like those with many ingredients in the past, but it is extremely simple. Every drop is so attractive. This bowl is full of the essence of goat marrow. The soup made Xie Tingyu stunned for a long time.

    Ye Qingshui curled her lips. In order to deliberately boil the essence of the lamb bones, she didn't even make red oil chili this time. The milky white soup best showed the freshness of lamb scorpions.

    The word "Xian" can be split into two halves. Isn't it a sheep on the right?

    She smiled and immersed herself in eating seriously.

    Liu Yiliang sucked the bones, his eyes lit up. He didn't expect that this kind of sheep bones that other people didn't want could make such a delicious taste, and his hands would be greasy and satisfying. The sheep and scorpion bones that had stayed up all night were already soft, and the milky white marrow was easily sucked out with a gentle sip.

    The sheep scorpion was quickly divided up, and the educated youths who were full were still not satisfied, and the tips of their tongues still remembered the fragrance.

    After eating such delicious food, how can people face the educated youth canteen without oil and water? Several female educated youths have begun to mourn for their stomachs.

    Liu Yiliang's mentality is quite stable, he thought that he should be more diligent and pick more bones.

    My sister-in-law loves these things the most, so I can pick up more and the next meal may be there soon!

    The meal was eaten for a long time, until the last drop of soup in the pot was finished, everyone was willing to leave.

    Mother Ye was so happy when she ate, her mouth couldn't close. This was the first time that so many educated educated youth dolls came home. She erased the oily flower from her mouth and said with a smile:

    "You all come from the capital, with ink and culture in your belly. But I can help Shuiya a lot, she hasn't been able to study much. But she is still very motivated, and I can come to our house more when I have time to teach Shuiya."

    Zhou Tingting listened to a few, but she felt that Ye's mother was really humble. When Ye Qingshui reached her mouth, she hadn't read much. In terms of culture, who is better than Xie Zhiqing?

    But they still responded sweetly, "Okay!"

    Although Ye Qingshui can do a water-finding instrument, but after all he has not studied in middle school, they still have the ability to help her.

    After a meal was finished and everyone was gone, Apo Ye cleaned the table. She counted the food stamps and meat stamps left by the educated youth on the table. They were quite substantial in her hand. Aunt Ye ordered a little. Finally, I pointed out ten catties of food coupons and three catties of meat coupons, two yuan.

    She was stunned. She didn't expect that this pile of worthless bones could be exchanged for so many tickets. The granddaughter made a meal and even earned it back for profit!

    Suddenly, Grandma Ye's mood was a bit complicated, she seemed to have discovered a way to make money.

    ...

    After the busy work of spring ploughing, the days passed like running water, inadvertently running through the fingers.

    The young and tender seedlings suck the spring dew and gradually rise up.

    Aunt Ye's belly was showing up day by day, until the autumn harvest was already round and tall. Her due date is in September, and it hasn't been long to count the days.

    During the autumn harvest, Xie Tingyu, as a strong laborer, went out early and returned late for several days, and his whole body gradually became tanned, and his fair skin became pale wheat.

    In addition, Ye Qingshui provided him with nourishment every other time, and the whole person was much stronger. Compared with the former gentle and gentle appearance, he is now more sunny, handsome and masculine.

    One day when Xie Tingyu was watching the night at the farm, he saw a lot of darkness all around, and there was no light in a radius of ten miles. He looked at the silent starry sky, bowed his head and said to his wife with emotion:

    "Our village should be powered on."

    Anyway, in the future, my wife will no longer have to worry about reading books at night, and she won't have to worry about the kerosene money when she sews and repairs. Electricity is much cheaper than kerosene. Although he can't let her lead a prosperous life, at least he can't let her accompany him to endure hardships.

    When Ye Qingshui heard the man's thoughts, he was sleepy and lost. But she remembered that Yejiacun was only electrified in the 1980s, and she couldn't help shook her head, "It's too difficult, we are poor here. I urged it to electrify for several years, but it didn't work."

    Xie Tingyu's hand was placed on his wife's head. When he first came to this village, Xie Tingyu also wrote several letters to the Revolutionary Committee to apply for electricity. The letters sent out fell into the sea without reply.

    He felt the softness of his palm, and he comforted his wife softly: "Then solve the problem of using lights and eating first."

    Xie Tingyu looked at her puzzled eyes and couldn't help but explain: "I read the newspaper recently. Biogas is also a kind of energy. Many places abroad use it instead of electricity for lighting and cooking. I don’t think we have a lot of biogas? If we can do the same, that would be great.”

    Ye Qingshui heard the biogas. Looking down, I remembered that biogas energy was not promoted in their village until the 1990s. Since having this, A-niang is no longer willing to use electricity.

    Her eyes gleamed, "Brother Yu, why do you have such thoughts, your thoughts are really good."

    Ye Qingshui's heart was hot, and she grabbed Xie Tingyu's arm, "Grandma taught you so well! "

    Xie Tingyu was a little bit dumbfounded when he heard that, he hooked his daughter-in-law's nose, "You praise her so much, she will be very happy to know."

    Why did you have this idea?

    Grandma Xie once said to him in a letter: “Every one of us chooses differently, and grandma respects your decision. Most people’s lives are ordinary and ordinary, but we can also be ordinary Make an extraordinary contribution to his post..."

    "I want our children to open their eyes to live a life without oil lamps." Xie Tingyu said.

    Ye Qingshui heard this, a cloud of clouds appeared on his face.

    This man is really, why does she want to ask this! She

    leaned in his ear and said, "Thinking about children all the time, do you want children so much?" Xie Tingyu said solemnly: "Of course I want to, but let's go with the flow..."

    Ye Qingshui suddenly thought of a question. It's autumn, and the day of resuming the college entrance examination is not far away. Does Xie Tingyu have time to review these at this time?

    But she thought about it and quickly left it behind, because the next day she received a package from the capital.

    She and Xie Tingyu personally went to the post office to pick up the square box, not too big or small, and could be lifted with one hand.

    The moment Ye Qingshui received it, he suddenly had a near-intuitive premonition in his heart, and his heart thumped.

    This won't be... Is there news about Teacher Zhou's book?

    "Brother Yu...Did you say that this might be the clothing quilt sent to you by milk?"

    "You won't know if you open it and take a look?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 60 1
This is a one shots page Arnav and khushi where you can find different stories on them. Warning: mature content is there
213K 3.6K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
42.7K 536 112
Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold into a brothel by her cruel parents, and wa...
16.3K 172 8
Concubine (娇妾) Author: Taohuayin Original title: https://m.shubaow.net/178/178818/ Latest: The Finale of Chapter 76 The day before Xie Jiao entered P...