The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 80

1.8K 34 10
By CN_SweetSmile

Zhou Cunren counted one by one: "I am an old man who has fallen into the soil half of his body, and he never thought about treating his illness. This is the rice and eggs they bought me, and they gave me some fruits every three to five, and came to the hospital to visit me. I also bought me a lot of paper so that the old man can write and write books when he is free..."

    The sick numbers of the other beds also echoed: "Yes, their young couple did come to the hospital to visit the elderly when they were free. You can be filial! We thought they were the son and daughter-in-law of Mr. Zhou before, so they weren't! Their husband and wife are really good comrades..."

    Everyone who heard these words was surprised.

    This...what is going on?

    It turned out that it wasn't Ye Qingshui who had a tumor, but their husband and wife helped the old man in obscurity?

    This incident really exceeded everyone's expectations.

    They couldn't think that Ye Qingshui, whose family conditions had just improved, would selflessly contribute to helping a seriously ill elderly person.

    At this time, the director of the Women's Federation with a good memory recognized Zhou Cunren. Wasn't he the one...the down-and-out intellectual who worked out with Ye Qingshui?

    "Ah, it turned out to be Teacher Zhou, I remember you... I saw it at the commendation meeting last year." The

    director of the Women's Federation said so, and the others also remembered Zhou Cunren.

    Ye Qingshui and this old man have a sense of mentor and apprenticeship in them, so it's no wonder that he would take him to the hospital and visit him often.

    Everyone in the entire ward recognized Ye Qingshui, so it seemed that the abortion had nothing to do with her.

    "Did she... look like she was pregnant before?" someone asked involuntarily.

    Zhou Cunren sullenly said angrily: "Of course she is not pregnant. I don't know such great news. What are you doing today?" The

    director of the Women's Federation is responsible for mediating disputes in the village, although she has always had opinions on Ye Qingshui. , This will hear here, can't help but feel ashamed of their previous thoughts. They just wronged a good comrade who was willing to help others.

    "It's okay, we just came to see Mr. Zhou..." the director of the Women's Federation said with a smile.

    Several people helped Zhou Cunren to get hot water, wash clothes, and clean the ward.

    They were able to get out after an hour, and they went to the gynecology department.

    The director of the Women's Federation checked the records of the gynecology department that day. Although there was no exact abortion operation record, all the stubs were all scribbled aliases. After all, abortions are still very private these days. If He Fang, an unmarried girl, had the operation, she would definitely not leave evidence easily.

    So they took He Fang's picture and asked the doctor who performed the operation that day.

    The doctor looked at the photo and nodded hesitantly, "I remember this girl, at that time, and asked her why she didn't want a baby anymore. She was still the first child, and the patriarchal thought is really bad."

    She shook her head.

    A loud rumbling noise fell on the hearts of these five people.

    On the way back, they had different thoughts.

    The man said angrily: "If we didn't come this time, wouldn't we be deceived?"

    "Fortunately, it was saved in time, and no more losses have been caused. This educated youth..." There was a touch on the face of the director of the Women's Federation. Seriously:

    "The behavior is bad, this time you should set an example."

    ...

    He Fang heard the rumors that Xie Tingyu was "cuckolded" more and more these days, he almost stopped working, for fear of being poked. The spine buried the wife and stole someone.

    He Fang felt both happy and heartache.

    She let out a long sigh of relief, it hurts, it hurts... Brother Yu, how much you feel bad today, you will be happy after the divorce.

    She wouldn't be like Ye Qingshui, who always troubled him and made him bear such accusations.

    Xie Tingyu must be very angry and sad now, and He Fang is going to see him.

    Thinking of seeing the man he loves, He Fang couldn't restrain his excitement. She put on her own makeup, lightly put on some lipstick, and combed her hair neatly and smoothly by the way.

    He Fang walked across the ridge happily and walked towards Ye Qingshui's house at the same off-work time as usual.

    But today seems to be different from the past. He Fang feels that she is more eye-catching than usual, and she can feel the gaze they frequently cast.

    Maybe it's because she gave herself makeup for the first time! He Fang couldn't help feeling proud when he thought of this.

    "Oh, she's still laughing, she really doesn't know how to write the word shame!"

    "She smiles at you!"

    "I don't know how her parents gave birth to her such a vicious heart..."

    " His grandma’s, I can’t hold back any words, I’m going to ask her, I still have a face, I’m almost suffocating for Shuiya!” Before

    He Fang had time to laugh, she soon discovered that something was wrong. Man... his face was filled with righteous indignation, and he looked at her with an angry look. What's going on?

    She was quickly surrounded by the emotionally out of control crowd, and they pointed at her.

    "He Zhiqing! Why can't Shuiya be sorry to you? Are you going to harm her like this?"

    "Bah, it looks like a literate man. He hooks up with wild

    guys in private, and gives birth!" "Look at you framed by Shui. Ah, have you wiped your ass clean!"

    What are they...what are they talking about? He Fang's ears kept pouring insults from the villagers, and a miscarriage slip was thrown on her face "pop". She took it down and saw that the signature was not Ye Qingshui, but... her name. ?

    He Fang never expected that he would be framed and framed one day!

    But the person who had a miscarriage... is obviously Zhao Yan.

    "No, it's not me. You listen to me to explain..." He Fang argued.

    She flushed with anger, and glanced over the angry villagers. She swears venomously: "If I ever had a fetus, I would have my tongue pulled out and go down to eighteen layers of hell!"

    There was one immediately. The member sneered: "Ah, you are still feudal superstition! A vicious person like you who throws dirty water on others, what he says is better than embroidered flowers. Bah, a liar, which one is true and which one is false. who knows!"

    "Unmarried little girl, messing with men and women is afraid of going to jail, so it's no wonder that you are pushing others... You don't want to think about their husbands and wives, because you are divorced, how sad they are? Are you Jingui?"

    "No, it's not like that..." He Fang frantically tore off the fake abortion list, and she shouted, "Zhao Yan is the one who went for the operation!"

    "You educated youth, What a lie. When you framed Ye Qingshui earlier, you didn’t say that! Seeing that Shui-ya got rid of her grievances, and framed another one, you think we are good to bully?"

    "Bah, if there is no evidence, we Would you scold you like this? It's not an exaggeration to poke your spine and throw you into the prison!"

    "What evidence?" He Fang grabbed this and asked hoarsely.

    "Of course it was the director of the Women's Federation who went to the hospital to investigate. The doctor who performed the operation on you remembered to talk to you! You did go to the gynecology department that day. What did you do with Ye Qingshui? Ye Qingshui obviously went to visit. The patient is innocent and innocent, do you think it looks like you?"

    He Fang only felt that the ground was "boom" in front of him, and a faint smell of blood was tinged in his throat.

    She fainted.

    Someone yelled: "Oh! He Zhiqing just passed the child, her body is weak, and she fainted!"

    Everyone was speechless for a while, but they watched He Fangzhen lying on the ground for a long time without moving, afraid of an accident. Only then was he willing to carry people to the health clinic.

    ...

    It turns out that Ye Qingshui was framed, and the person who miscarried was He Fang!

    The news spread like wildfire, spreading wildly to the whole village like a wind.

    The people in Yejiacun were so surprised that their jaws were about to fall.

    I heard that after the person was taken to the health clinic, the director of the Women’s Federation was still afraid of wronging the person. He personally asked the doctor to test He Fang’s innocence. As a result... this female educated youth who always smiles at ordinary times really messed up the relationship between men and women in private. , Long ago is not an innocent girl's house!

    Ye Qingshui was not in the village at this time, she had missed this earth-shattering news.

    Because she ran to the county before dawn, Liu Yiliang, who worked at the animal husbandry station, gave her two catties of sheep and scorpions.

    "Would you like this? Smell it, I don't think others are interested in it, so I asked for it."

    Sheep scorpion has a bad taste and lacks meat. Southerners are not used to eating or like it. Ye Qingshui is very rare, and the sheep is full of treasures. The soup made by the sheep scorpion is very nourishing. She nodded and said     with joy,

    "What you want!"

She happily accepted the sheep scorpion. By the way, I said: "I invited an educated youth to order some lesbians to eat at home, Yiliang, come with you when you have time, and my sister-in-law will stew lamb and scorpion for you. It's delicious!"

    Liu Yiliang readily agreed.

    He knew that as long as he paid more attention to picking some bones and meat to his sister-in-law, she would invite him to dinner at home. He grinned and opened his white teeth:

    "Okay! I would like to thank my sister-in-law for the hospitality!"

    Ye Qingshui went to the store to cut 50 taels of pork and added 3 taels of sesame oil.

    When Ye Qingshui returned with a load, she saw Zhou Tingting sitting in the yard helping her grandma peel the pea sprouts.

    Zhou Tingting saw Ye Qingshui, raised her head in surprise and beckoned to her excitedly.

    "Shuiya, you have finally washed away your grievances, do you know!"

    Ye Qingshui was a little surprised and shook his head.

    Grandma and Zhou Tingting indignantly learned the left sentence and the right sentence to Ye Qingshui.

    After Zhou Tingting finished speaking, she sighed with emotion: "I didn't expect that she was framing you. What's funny is that she was still defending herself and didn't seem to believe that everyone could find her. As a result, she fainted, just to the Women's Federation. The director checked her body, she is really..." The

    grandmother listened and covered Zhou Tingting's mouth: "You little girl, don't listen to these dirty words."

    The grandmother praised her grandson-in-law, "Fortunately, Xiao Xie has a good temper and is willing to believe in Shui Ya, otherwise the life will go well and this rumors will be separated, and it will make people poke their hearts..."

    The man working silently, heard He hooked his lips to the granny's praise. He wiped his sweat and lowered his head to continue chopping wood.

    Ye Qingshui did not expect that what Xie Tingyu meant by "returning his body by his own way" meant this.

    She glanced at the man, her eyes were facing him, his dark eyes seemed to be smiling.

    Ye Qingshui's heart finally completely fell back into his stomach.

    ...

    Yejiacun started receiving the first batch of educated youths in 1969. It has been eight years since then. There has never been such a scandal. Suddenly, the village cadres held a meeting to take the bad accident committed by Comrade He Fang seriously.

    This matter has to be put aside a few years ago. According to this messy relationship between men and women, and persecution of poor peasants, even if you do not die, you have to peel off your skin.

    But now society pays attention to the law and cannot dispose of people casually, so they have to send He Fang to the Public Security Bureau.

    When He Fang heard the news, it was like a bolt from the blue.

    When she was clasped by the police, she fought fiercely. She shouted: "It's not me! I didn't do those things! I really didn't!"

    However, no one believed her anymore.

    He Fang's target for messing around with men and women soon surfaced. He is an educated youth who points to an ordinary male educated youth. The two were detained and sent to prison.

    A week later, He Fang was sentenced to ten years in prison for messing around with men and women.

    Because the relationship between men and women is very strict in this era, this incident also involves the persecution of martyrs and orphans, the impact is bad, and ten years of prison cannot escape. The male educated youth was sentenced to only five years.

    The educated youth in Yejia Village had visited her in the prison. At that time, Xie Tingyu and Ye Qingshui happened to be free and went together.

    He Fang was very emotional when he saw the couple.

    She scolded Ye Qingshui angrily, "You bitch, why did you do this, you ruined my life, you are so vicious and poisonous, I curse you %#&*@#¥……"

    Xie Tingyu is timely He covered his wife’s ears, and after He Fang finished cursing, he said indifferently:

    "When you harmed Qingshui, did you think about it for her? Only you are allowed to harm others, and others are not allowed to defend themselves?" The

    couple went together. After seeing another male educated youth, after visiting the prison, Ye Qing said to Xie Tingyu, "Unexpectedly, she would be like that--"

    "I think she likes you..."

    He Fang really didn't. Don't worry about Xie Tingyu, how did she like Xie Tingyu with a heart-to-heart, and feel confidently that she is the best match for her, and then go back and mess with other men? In comparison, Ye Qingshui felt that he was really pitiful.

    After divorce, I never found another man.

    Xie Tingyu listened to a twitch of her eyelids and seriously protected her innocence, "I don't like her."

    Ye Qingshui laughed. She raised her head and looked at the sky. The sky was clear and the clouds in the evening burned like a dream. The red is like fire, the yellow is like gold, and the glow is endless, bathed in the golden brilliance of the setting sun, and blowing the cool breeze of the mountain stream, she feels the unprecedented ease.

    It turns out that the person who did the wrong thing back then has never been her...

    The author has something to say:

    Little Theater: The

    King of Life, with a smile, offers with his hands: Come~ He Fang, come to get your lunch.

    He Fang: I don’t! I haven't seen the divorce with my own eyes! I am not convinced! I can not be reconciled!

    Brother Yu & Shuiya: "..."

    Does our divorce matter to you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 863 21
We all know that Barry Allen, Kara Danvers, Oliver Queen with their teams and a group called the Legends are awesome superheroes, both on Earth One a...
79.5K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
234K 8.9K 40
❥- CHARLOTTE BEAUMONT is without a doubt; fucked up in the head. Risk factors included being born on October 1st, 1981 which, unfortunately, wa...
239K 4.7K 37
Imagines / Oneshots Beyoncé Rihanna Nicki Minaj + More Y/N (Gip) Male Y/N