The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

Av CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... Mer

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 72

1.9K 28 1
Av CN_SweetSmile

Xie Tingyu said that he went to his own luggage, took out a bag of things from it, and wrapped it in a few newspapers, looking very casual.

    Ye Qingshui's attention was attracted.

    Xie Tingyu slowly unfolded the newspapers one by one, and took out a piece of white mutton jade from the inside, which looked like curdled snow milk, with smooth and shiny grains.

    Ye Qingshui glanced at it, his eyes would not turn, staring at it in a daze.

    Ye Qingshui is very fond of jewellery, jade and porcelain, especially antiques with historical heritage. In order to preserve herself in her previous life, she deliberately made up for the antique treasures for a while.

    Xie Tingyu looked at her dumbfounded eyes and said, "Didn't we owe Mr. Zhou a bead?"

    Xie Tingyu remembered that Ye Qingshui had been thinking about it after receiving Zhou's beads, and buried it behind the house every once in a while. Just go take a look. She remembered things that were not worth much in his eyes for a long time. From then on, whenever Ye Qingshui went to the county, he would definitely bring some grain to Zhou Ke.

    She never thought of taking advantage of others to take advantage of others.

    In this case, he had no choice but to take out his stuff to fill it up.

    "Take this jade back to him." Xie Tingyu said.

    Ye Qingshui closed her gaze back, she wished to teach this man a lesson. Does he know how rare the baby is?

    Although gold, silver and jewellery are worthless these years, there is no such a waste of money.

    The value of treasures will never die, only gradually showing value over time. All things inherited from our ancestors must be cherished.

    If it weren't for Ye Qingshui's ancestors for more than a dozen generations, they were all tenants and poor peasants, and he would have nothing to treasure except to pass on debts to his children and grandchildren. Otherwise, Ye Qingshui can guard the baby for a lifetime.

    Yeh water jade receive good, clear and bright eyes school, she sighed and said:. "People baby I will one day be returned to them, it touches you, our family baby can not just send out"

    Compared to Ye Qingshui was more conscious of this man who was throwing things out of the house.

    After they went to the capital, the grandmother thanked Ye Qingshui that night and stuffed Ye Qingshui 900 yuan as a gift money, and her mother-in-law sealed a 200 yuan red envelope for her on the first day of the new year. Add up to a thousand and one hundred yuan.

    In the late 1970s, how many people could see such a large sum of money? Such a heavy gift money can only be exported when the natal family wants to sell the girl.

    Ye Qingshui only took two hundred yuan. Before leaving, she secretly hid the remaining money under Grandma Xie's pillow.

    They are all young people who are more diligent and can always earn a future with their own hands.

    When Xie Tingyu heard the word "our house" mentioned by Ye Qingshui, his heart jumped suddenly, a little hurriedly.

    He smiled and said, "Okay, listen to you."

    Xie Tingyu thought that these words were enough to make Ye Qingshui forget her previous persistence, but she continued the previous words and mentioned it again:

    "What is in your box, can't Can you show me?"

    Xie Tingyu smiled reluctantly, " Shui'er is good, can you not look at it?" Ye Qingshui remained

    silent and said nothing.

    She wondered what would be the thing that Brother Xie reminded her to see?

    He must have seen these things...

    in his last life, when he packed Xie Tingyu's relics, he probably opened them. At that time, Ye Qingshui went to the university to look for "him". He could play the role of Xie Tingyu perfectly, even she could hardly tell. Therefore, there must be his diary in it.

    Thinking this way, Ye Qingshui dismissed the idea.

    While Ye Qingshui was thinking about it, Xie Tingyu unexpectedly agreed, "Isn't it possible for me to show it to you?"

    Seeing her lost eyes, Xie Tingyu was very sorry. Since they are already husband and wife, there is nothing to be honest with each other.

    With a "da", Xie Tingyu opened the box.

    Ye Qingshui looked over uncontrollably, and the expressions of both of them were a little weird. There was a pile of books lying quietly in the box, full of them. Xie Tingyu opened the other two boxes and found that it was the same.

    He lifted it up high, but at the same time he was relieved.

    Ye Qingshui looked at the books in the box, flipped through it casually, and found that there was nothing unique, and soon lost interest, she walked out of the house and went to work.

    "Grandma, don't move, let me do it alive."

    Xie Tingyu asked her uncle quietly, "My box, have you moved? Where is the content in it?" The

    uncle thought for a long time. Then he said, "Oh, what you are talking about is that tattered pile."

    Xie Tingyu's eyelids jumped slightly invisibly.

    "That's not because there were too many books when I moved the house. The spring was very humid. My mother was afraid of your book boom, so she put it in the box. It turned out that those things were put in the cabinet for you. I didn't throw away your things. "

    Xie Tingyu went back to the room to dig through the cabinets after listening, and finally opened the cabinet of the desk and saw the stuff full, with a faint smile on his face.

    He reached out and touched his grasshopper, which lay unharmed in the cabinet, and he followed its tentacles.

    The sunlight gave it a golden light, and the big black bean eyes seemed to be alive, lifelike.

    This is his priceless treasure.

    Xie Tingyu took out the scattered objects from the jumbled letters and diaries underneath, one by one, and put them back in the box appropriately.

    ...

    Ye Qingshui took the time to go to the county seat before he was busy with spring plowing in the village.

    Qian Xiangdong happily reported the Spring Festival harvest to her.

    "Didn't you make some pastries and desserts? The sweet tooth is right. They were sold out before New Year's Eve. They sold very well. Customers always came to ask me if I still sell cakes. I sold this amount for a pound. !" He held out a finger.

    It means one yuan per catty.

    This price is much more expensive than what they sell.

    Ye Qingshui nodded, and it was true that he did not lose money at this price. The price of pastries is the cost of sugar. Sugar is a luxury snack. When you visit relatives in the New Year, you can bring pastries to relatives, which is decent and generous.

    When I was in the capital, there were neighbors in the military compound who wanted to spend money on their cakes, but thanked my grandma for two yuan and a catty.

    Ye Qingshui received one hundred and fifty-six yuan, a thick stack of change notes, hot and hot.

    Ye Qingshui glanced at Qian Xiangdong. Although it was the Chinese New Year, he was still dressed in tatters.

    "You have plenty of

    money . You can pull a piece of cloth for yourself to wear when you have time..." Qian Xiangdong grabbed the grassroots and said nonchalantly, "It's okay, it's better to dress as a beggar. I'm short of money."

    Ye Qingshuicong He took a pound of Li Rong cake and rode his bicycle towards Zhou Ke's house.

    She steadily filled a bag of grain in her schoolbag and hung her arms heavy.

    When Ye Qingshui walked downstairs to the dilapidated tube, Zhou Ke was casually holding the bowl and putting it under the faucet, mixing it with dry rice.

    He hadn't eaten a good meal for several days, his stomach was grunting with hunger, but his stomach no longer felt any pain, he had a sour mouth full of hungry burps.

    But today he was going to a hill ten miles away, smashing stones to exchange money, and then he got some dry food to eat.

    Once you grab rice and make rice, you can eat it in one meal. You can eat porridge for two days and dry rice for several days. But it was so dry that he couldn't go on choking anymore, so he ran downstairs and filled a little water to drink.

    When Ye Qingshui saw Zhou Ke's "sloppy" side, he snatched the bowl over.

    "Drinking tap water will make you sick."

    Zhou Ke lowered his head and said nothing.

    Ye Qing went upstairs on the water, and when he was about to boil hot water, he found that Zhou's briquettes were gone, and there was no empty piece.

    She glanced at Zhou Cunren, who was asleep on the bed, and then realized that this home seemed to have changed. Although the house used to be chaotic, but in order, it is now a deadly desolation. On the ground is a broken water-finder part.

    The air was filled with a strong smell of medicine.

    She asked Zhou Ke, "What's the matter?"

    Zhou Cunren slowly woke up and got up with his body. He picked up the broken parts on the ground, slowly and laboriously.

    "Why are you free today?"

    Ye Qingshui glanced at Zhou Ke and then at the old man around him, his small face was yellowish and thin, and the flesh he had finally raised before was completely lost and he was thin and haggard. The old face was gray and dejected, revealing a breath of lifelessness.

    Walking all the way from the countryside to the county town, there is a taste of the New Year everywhere, but this family has no taste of the New Year at all.

    Ye Qingshui turned his head and walked out and asked his neighbor to borrow some briquettes. When he borrowed the briquettes, he asked by the way:

    "What happened to Teacher Zhou?" The

    neighbor said lightly, "What else? The old man is seriously ill and has no money to go home and wait for death. "

    Ye Qingshui's heart tightened, he paid two cents, and then returned to the dilapidated house after asking for briquettes, and made a pot of porridge.

    Sitting on the side of the coal stove, with the greatest patience in her life, she watched the flames lick the bottom of the pot a little bit, the round rice grains slowly cracked, and the rice oil

    came out ... She called Zhou Ke to drink the porridge and served it again. A bowl was left for a while, and after it was not hot, it was placed on Zhou Cunren's bedside.

    Zhou Cunren sighed, "Don't think too much, I thought of this day a long time ago."

    He snorted, "What are you crying for."

    Ye Qingshui shook his head, "No, I didn't cry."

    Zhou Cunren said, "There is no cure for this disease, I will not be cured, I just... worry about Zhou Ke, he is still so young. If, if..."

    " If you can, you can help. I’ll take care of him. I leave all my books for you.”

    Zhou Cunren turned his head slowly after speaking. Who doesn’t want to survive the darkness before dawn, but some people give up easily, and some people even have the opportunity to struggle. No.

    Ye Qingshui shed tears. She still remembered that when she was studying the water-finding instrument, the old man had not closed his eyes for a few days.

    In order to find a piece of material and rush to make an instrument before autumn ploughing, he rummaged through the waste recycling stations throughout the county.

    She still remembered the first time she came to see this old man. He was also sick and committed suicide, but he still had an aloof and stubborn energy all over his body.

    But now he had let go of his pride and looked at her almost imploringly.

    Ye Qingshui asked him what the disease was, but he didn't say.

    Zhou Ke said: "Stomach cancer."

    He was eating porridge and wiping his tears, sobbing quietly and moaningly.

    Zhou Cunren couldn't help the baby girl's tossing, and her fragile face just became rigid again.

    "Long, long and long-winded, the girl is in trouble, walk around, I don’t need you here."

    "Zhou Ke doesn’t need you to take care of it."

    Ye Qingshui suddenly became worried when he heard the disease, but he insisted on asking, "That was the early stage. Mid-term or late-term?"

    Zhou Cunren didn't speak, and he was about to chase people when he lifted the broom beside the bed.

    Zhou Ke replied for him: "Mid-term."

    Ye Qingshui wiped away his tears, crushed rice grains with a spoon, and fed them to the old man in a mushy state. "The mid-term is treated well, and you can live for many years. I know you are now It’s very painful. If you eat as much as you want, you can live vigorously when you are full."

    Ye Qingshui didn't expect that he had cancer. In this age of lagging medical level, in addition to the good treatment and treatment, which lasted for a few more years, he would have to wait for death. No wonder that the first time I saw the old man, his will to die was so strong.

    "Is the previous three hundred yuan spent?"

    Zhou Ke said: "Not yet, there are one hundred yuan left. Grandpa, he was hospitalized for treatment and went home early."

    Ye Qingshui finished feeding the porridge, thinking about the stubborn temper anxiously. 'S old man would rather die than accept her financial aid.

    She was sad, and suddenly she shed tears.

    Seeing that he had finished eating the porridge, Ye Qingshui hurriedly searched for pens, crouched and wrote formulas on the blank kraft paper.

    "Why don't you take a good rest and do these laborious work?"

    Ye Qingshui took away his notebook and prepared to listen to the radio comfortably. This old radio was picked up by the old man himself and picked it up with his bare hands.

    While speaking, Ye Qingshui's eyes suddenly froze.

    Zhou Cunren’s series of mathematics formulas circulated in his pen, with detailed explanations of the principles next to him, and he was correcting wrong middle school science textbooks. In addition, the old man also deduced every formula and theorem with his heart, and attached exercises.

    So earnestly, so carefully, he wrote on the paper with trembling thumbs, and the ink on his pen nib was smeared and swarmed with a flick of his hand. He frowned, tearing it off and writing again.

    When Ye Qingshui's eyes met for the first time, the old man looked disdainfully. He said, "You don't need to read this book."

    After a while, Zhou Cunren raised his head to answer her.

    He said indifferently: "It's just to kill the time anyway, and Ke'er can also rely on it to learn by himself in the future. Someone has to do these things. I won't do it, others will do it."

    Ye Qingshui's search gaze fell on his messy On the "bookcase", stacks of thousands of pages of kraft paper were full of writing, and her heart suddenly became warm, and her nose almost shed tears when her nose was sour. Why would he do this...

    In those long years, how did he survive loneliness and poverty, writing these "useless" books day after day.

    Did he know that his efforts and his eyes couldn't contain the sand, but he was actually just struggling alone alone. If Zhou Ke didn't look at these things that consumed his efforts, they were just a pile of waste paper.

    While Ye Qingshui respected him in awe, he pityed him, pity him who was crushed in his humble years, but he was stubbornly like a giant of steel in the spiritual world.

    Ye Qingshui looked at it, and a thought came up in his mind like a sparkle.

    No, these will not be useless. The national college entrance examination will be resumed this fall!

    These books of his will not be written in vain and will not be overwhelmed in vain!

    Ye Qingshui's thoughts became faster and faster, and his mind turned rapidly.

    At that time, the supplementary materials and teaching materials on the market were scarce and full of loopholes, which hurt many candidates. At that time, Xie Tingyu was always entangled by a group of educated youths. A serious problem they faced was how to learn to read textbooks and how to correct mistakes. If these textbooks compiled by Zhou Cunren could be published, what would be the situation?

    Ye Qingshui choked, staring at Zhou Cunren's serious back, and suddenly smiled: "You are a bit lucky. If the teacher has money to treat the disease, will you treat the disease this time?"

    "What dream do you do..."

    Zhou Cunren nonchalantly Mumbled, there was a burst of colic from his stomach, and his forehead was covered with sweat before a moment. He slowly put down the pen and rested for a while.

    Zhou Ke drank the porridge, the mist rising from the sea bowl fascinated his eyes, and the large ones fell sternly.

    Author has to say:

    Little Theater:

    Boge children: my lady give me to hide gold

    jade brother: I can not just give me milk Yu

    Zhou Ke: I finish editing the Lord give me a small, early, high, University set book!

    Boge & Yu-brother: "......"

    Shijingshijing

    Boge "white Fu-mei," the main man, long time no see him, miss him hum ~

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

131K 1.7K 79
https://m.shubaow.net/179/179333/ Author: Bamboo of An Gong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-02-27 Latest: Chapter 79 rebirth finish...
629K 59K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
27.6K 401 30
Original title 穿成反派大佬的童养媳 On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...
9.9K 313 13
hello everyone it's first time i am writing, there will be a lots of mistakes because English is not my first language , but i will try my best as t...