The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 68

1.9K 37 0
By CN_SweetSmile

Ye Qingshui righteously rejected the clothes Xie Tingyu gave her.

    "I don't want your clothes." It's

    not that I can't ask for it, but I do n't want it.

    It's not because of poor inferiority, not because she is reluctant to wear it, but because she doesn't want it, she doesn't want it subjectively.

    The corners of Xie Tingyu's curled mouth froze suddenly, and he never expected that Ye Qingshui would refuse his gift at this time.

    Ye Qingshui took a step back and looked away, "Don't do this to me, I always remember what you said to me before."

    Ye Qingshui's heart was very impetuous at this moment, and she regretted coming to Xie's house. Regrettably tasted the old lady's care and Xie Tingyu's care.

    If according to her expectations, after she came to the capital, she would be faced with a situation where everyone shouted and beaten and was poked and mocked by the backbone.

    If it weren't for Sun Lingyu's accident... She might have been asked by Xu Maofang to talk, and Xu Maofang was "pathetic" euphemistically, persuading her to withdraw from Xie's house.

    She would say: Shuiya, Qi Dafei, you don't understand Xie Tingyu, you are more than a star and a half away, you can't grow up.

    When you were farming in the country, he was learning cultural knowledge. When you are too hungry to eat, he can kindly donate his food stamps to poor students.

    At that time, from Xu Maofang's pitying eyes, Ye Qingshui seemed to be able to see his life. A country woman like her would marry a worker in the city if she died. It is more likely to still be married to a farmer, and the baby born will continue to farm.

    If he follows the path of his previous life now, Ye Qingshui will be able to divorce in a few days and go back to the countryside with ease.

    But what about him?

    What did he think, Ye Qingshui seemed to read what he hadn't finished saying from his eyes: We...want a child?

    How can he have children?

    He is not worthy to have children!

    "We are not suitable at all. Let's get a divorce when we return to the country."

    Ye Qingshui's eyes suddenly became wet. Although she wanted to talk to Xie Tingyu in a calm and calm manner, she said, the past is like wind, and the scenes are rushing. In front of his eyes, Ye Qingshui couldn't help sobbing:

    "When I came to the capital, I have seen the big world. It turns out that there is such a big city, such a high building, and so many people outside the mountain."

    "You know many things. , I don’t even know--you used to laugh at me for being stupid, poor, and not good-looking, clumsy, can’t do work, or have a dumb mouth, can’t speak, and can’t appreciate your mood."

    "But ah... …When I was hungry, you made donations for disaster relief lovingly. When I was farming at home, you were sitting in a spacious classroom and studying. I wear torn clothes every year but you can always dress decently. I don’t look good, no Culture, I don’t have money at home, but I have worked hard to do the things I help you do. I cherish every time I study. I also want to be smart and promising..."

    Wait a minute-

    Xie Tingyu I was caught off guard by these words, and stood in place dumbfounded.

    He looked at Ye Qingshui in astonishment and saw her crying.

    This was something Xie Tingyu had never expected. His temples jumped so loudly that he couldn't dispute it. When did he, he... say these words?

    "I didn't think so..." He wanted to wipe away the teardrops from Ye Qingshui's eyes, but Ye Qingshui patted his hand.

    Xie Tingyu's chest looked like a ball of cotton.

    "Listen to

    me— " "I never thought about relying on you or marrying you. The thing I regret most is that I like you..."

    Ye Qingshui hurried out of the room after shouting out.

    These words should have been said by Ye Qingshui in the previous life, but she couldn't say them. At that time, she was stupid and always felt guilty.

    Now I finally said it, cheerful and comfortable, looking at Xie Tingyu's distressed look, the stone pressed against Ye Qingshui's heart seemed to be removed.

    I've only said it now that it's been a lifetime.

    But really, madam, I'm so sad! Ye Qingshui raised his head and ran down the stairs.

    Grandma Xie and Wen Zhihua were chatting all night, sitting with Xie Tingjue and Xu Maofang among them. Everywhere was a happy New Year atmosphere. In addition to the happy New Year atmosphere, Xie's family was moved by the lost and recovered many years later.

    Grandma Xie embraced her grandson’s arm and recalled affectionately:

    "Juejue was the most sensible before, and always loved to let her younger brother. The scar on your forehead was when you climbed onto the jujube tree to pick fruit for your younger brother to eat when you were young, and fell and broke it. Yes. Do you remember Jue Jue?"

    Although Xie Ting Jue did not remember, he nodded in response.

    Grandma Xie accused Wen Zhihua again, and blamed her for not taking good care of Tingyu in order to find Juejue.

    Xu Maofang fell into the pit and fanned the flames. She then thanked her grandma and recalled Xie Tingyu's misfortune: "Hey, I have pity on that child. He was born smart, otherwise he would have been thrown at the train station by his parents."

    Xie Tingjue did not. I think the quarrels of the elders are trivial and irritating, because he never had the opportunity to hear these disputes in his previous life.

    What the Xie family left him was a pile of blood debts and mess.

    But... Xie Tingjue heard a thumping sound coming from the stairs. He turned his head and saw that it was Ye Qingshui running down the stairs hurriedly, his expression tense.

    Xie Tingyu also chased after him.

    The two people seemed to have a very unpleasant relationship.

    Several people were shocked by this posture.

    It was freezing cold outside. After half an hour, Grandma Xie said worriedly, "Hey, what are these two kids doing? What should I do if I catch a cold on such a cold day?"

    The house was full of spring, and the warm flames made people feel comfortable, but Grandma Xie stood up and went out to explore the situation.

    Xie Tingjue said: "Grandma, let me go."

    Grandma Xie's heart is soft and warm, she smiled and said: "Juejue loves the milk, please persuade them, huh?"

    She muttered, "These young couples have a bad temper. It's easy to quarrel."

    He thought, I'm afraid that's not the case...

    Xie Tingjue remembered the New Year's Eve dinner that he had eaten tonight. As a person who privately took care of Ye Qingshui for half his life, he could easily guess what was wrong.

    In the last life, Ye Qingshui's chain gourmet restaurants were popular all over the country, once sold well, and opened abroad. But at this time, where does she have these crafts?

    Xie Tingjue picked up the clothes unhurriedly and walked out.

    Be sure to let him die next time there is a car accident, it is difficult for people to survive. It is a debt to pay back, and this life has a feeling that it is not clear how to pay it off.

    ...

    Ye Qingshui wiped his tears while walking towards the train station.

    The sky was freezing cold, the north wind hung, and the air was filled with the smell of firecrackers.

    But how could she run Xie Tingyu. As soon as Ye Qingshui walked out of the military compound, he was caught up by Xie Tingyu.

    Xie Tingyu hugged her tightly from behind, "It's so cold, where are you going?"

    "I never knew you would think that way." After

    venting, Ye Qingshui blew the freezing wind all the way, and the whole person was also sober. Up.

    She let go of Xie Tingyu's hand and did not speak.

    Xie Tingyu suddenly seemed to be silent. After a long silence, his quiet voice seemed to be frozen by the wind. He said:

    "It's not what you think, Shui Ya.

    You are innocent, kind, and sincere, and your family is harmonious. Mother loves you, grandma loves you, and uncle loves you too. You can make it easy for others to like you. Maybe I misunderstood you at first, but after a period of time, I like you too. When facing you, I always like to tease you, you are so cute, maybe my improper words made you misunderstand, but it's really not what you think, I apologize to you. "

    Xie Tingyu's mind came to mind when she first met Ye Qingshui. She stepped on the morning dew, smiled sweetly and shyly repaired the broken farm tools for him.

    She returned the farm tools to him: "Okay, in the future. Don't use it to dig stones. "

    Ye Qingshui picked the cold potato from his own land and gave it to him. It was a big one, ugly, but peeled off the skin and the meat was white and sweet. The juice flowed after biting it down. Xie Tingyu and Shen Weimin ate the cold potato together. Such a delicious cold potato should be the "snack" she had saved for a long time and was looking forward to it.

    That was the first time he had an impression of this rural girl.

    Later, under the reinforced concrete, she desperately saved him. At that time, Xie Tingyu was stunned and shocked for a long time. No one had ever treated him so much and loved him so much.

    How could he hate such a silly girl with a solid eye?

    Ye Qingshui was blown by the cold wind. She was frozen, and after listening to Xie Tingyu’s words, her expression

    was sad . Now Xie Tingyu may love her and love her, but the harm he did to her in his previous life is indeed true.

    She has always had a scar in her heart, and Xie Tingyu left. The appearance of time is always imprinted in her mind, lingering.

    Why did he obviously want to abandon her back then, but before leaving, he still promised her and let her wait for him.

    At that time, she was happy, rejoicing, and stupid. The ground was guarding in the country, waiting for a divorce statement.

    But now no one can answer her question.

    However, in a moment of thought, Ye Qingshui still asked Xie Tingyu: "If I am not as beautiful as I am now, I am not highly educated, have no knowledge, and I am clumsy and will not make a good meal, what do you mean by telling me to wait for you? ..."

    Xie Tingyu quickly took over: "I like what you mean."

    Ye Qingshui was a little disappointed after listening.

    Xie Tingyu looked at her disappointed expression and thought she didn't believe it. He couldn't help but smiled: "If you are not my daughter-in-law, why should I let you wait. You said nothing."

    After a while, Xie Tingjue followed slowly. He saw the confrontation between the two of them. Is this the way they have spoken?

    Xie Tingjue said: "Grandma is very worried about you."

    Ye Qingshui said to Xie Tingjue: "Let grandma not worry, it's okay. We will go back soon."

    She sighed and walked to the military compound.

    Xie Tingjue followed Ye Qingshui and whispered to her: "The college entrance examination will be resumed this year..." In the

    silent late night, there were lights that had never been seen in the whole year. Every house was brightly lit, and the lights came out softly from the windows. Falling on Xie Tingjue's handsome face,

    Ye Qingshui, who heard these words, suddenly stopped.

    "I have something to say to you." Xie Tingjue said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 58.2K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
131K 1.7K 79
https://m.shubaow.net/179/179333/ Author: Bamboo of An Gong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-02-27 Latest: Chapter 79 rebirth finish...
1.8M 109K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
9.9K 313 13
hello everyone it's first time i am writing, there will be a lots of mistakes because English is not my first language , but i will try my best as t...