The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 65

1.8K 41 1
By CN_SweetSmile

These words were tantamount to a depth bomb, which attracted everyone's attention. Even Xu Maofang, who was about to open her mouth to help her daughter intercede, opened her mouth, choking in her throat when she wanted to say something.

    Grandma Xie stretched out her hand and made a "don't tell me" gesture.

    As soon as Sun Lingyu's mocking words fell, a questioning expression appeared on the faces of several people. Some people laughed: Sun Lingyu was also an educated youth in the Hongqi Commune in City Y. Who knows if she has a good relationship with Ye Qingshui and helps others. speak.

    Sun Lingyu looked at the pair of questioning eyes, her face full of disbelief was not much different from what she was at the beginning, and she refused to believe that she would be compared to her by a woman of high school culture.

    She pushed and passed the newspaper to them.

    Sun Lingyu was not used to thank her family today, but after she returned to the capital, she discovered that she had been used as a raft to "write a letter" to Xie's family to slander Ye Qingshui.

    How could she do such a thing!

    Although she didn't like Ye Qingshui, she didn't like the feeling of being wronged either.

    This newspaper was found by Sun Lingyu in He Fang's house. She saw half of the newspaper in He Fang's house that had been torn down separately and the missing newspaper in the female educated youth dormitory, and finally had an answer.

    She put it away in a wicked manner and hid it in her bag. Sun Lingyu watched the excitement in front of her and took it out.

    Several people took the newspaper into their hands suspiciously, read it all over, staring at each other.

    They were silent for a long time, no one said a word, because...it was incredible.

    The news spread that Xie Tingyu randomly found a daughter-in-law to get married in the countryside.

    Where is Shangougou? There can only be reminiscent of poverty, backwardness, and isolation. How can a girl who grew up in such a small place compare to a well-educated intellectual?

    Moreover, the daughter-in-law of the Xie family is illiterate and barely went to elementary school. Someone in the compound asked about it, and even the Xie family did not deny it.

    They only learned today that Xie Tingyu had a close relationship with another girl because it was to save people. He had to marry her under the pressure of rumors. They couldn't help feeling sorry, and sighed that Xie Tingyu was not good. How can someone who is usually so cautious accidentally confide in him?

    But after everyone accepted that Tingyu's wife was like this, suddenly someone mocked them again.

    You are not as good as a country girl who only went to elementary school.

    No matter how the children of the compound are not promising, do not have a college degree, but can finish middle school anyway, how can they be inferior to a country girl with a high school culture?

    Sun Lingyu took a photo of a newspaper and awakened everyone.

    Ye Qingshui is really literate, what evidence is there?

    A page full of special reports, isn’t this just evidence?

    After reading a full page of reports, these preconceived boys and children fell into contemplation and hardly dared to look at Ye Qingshui's eyes.     Someone

    said: "Xie Sister-in-law is really amazing." After

one person started the first, the few people behind also gradually let go of their hands and feet, and were no longer awkward.

    "I read reports that my sister-in-law can hurry up after finishing her farm work. This kind of spirit is hard to come by. My family has a lot of books on physics. My sister-in-law can borrow books when

    she is free." "I am very interested in this electric field. When you have time, let’s communicate.”

    Grandma Xie has long accepted that her grandson and daughter-in-law are illiterate, but she is a real child. If you have less knowledge, you should have less knowledge. People are still so long in this life, so she has to work hard to teach them slowly. That's it.

    But now others tell her that Shui Ya is just low-key and honest, is a person capable and talented? Grandma Xie was a little confused.

    She squinted her eyes and looked at this Ye Qingshui. What the old man means in his eyes is: Why didn't you say something like this earlier?

    She really didn't expect the situation to turn so abruptly. Ye Qingshui thought for a while and said, "Make everyone laugh."

    Ye Qingshui had nothing to say, she had a lot of experience in her heart as she watched the wonderful changes in the expressions and eyes of these people in a short period of time.

    Defamation and praise are really boring if they are not taken seriously.

    Ye Qingshui thought a little bit: Xie Dongmei really hates her sister-in-law, and spent so much effort to discredit her.

    Grandma Xie read the entire report without missing a word. She asked Xie Dongmei:

    "If a person is not able to study and is forced to drop out of school to work at home, he will find time to learn and absorb advanced knowledge in the busy work, and finally rely on his own Working hard to benefit the common people and save the country’s property. For such a person, it should be sad to hear you mock her for not having the opportunity to go to school and having no knowledge.”

    She paused and said: “We can’t just rely on one-sidedness forever. To evaluate a person's information, such as background, education level. Do you recognize this class today?"

    After Xie Dongmei listened, tears fell.

    Grandma Xie said again: "I used to look at you pretty well, but did you become like this in a blink of an eye?"

    Xu Maofang suppressed the embarrassment in his eyes, and hurriedly rescued the scene and said: "Mei Mei just trusted other people's words, mom, you know She has defended her brother since she was a child..."

    Grandma Xie didn't speak, and looked straight at her. Xu Maofang was numb with those sharp eyes.

    After hearing these words, the young men and women felt quite complicated. They looked at Ye Qingshui.

    The new daughter-in-law of Xie’s family stood quietly by the door, with her hands naturally hanging on her waist. She had just returned from buying the new year’s goods. She also sweated a lot in the cold winter, her face was flushed and her white skin was dizzy. A circle of rouge.

    When she looked closely, she was very handsome, but when she first walked into the house, she was wrapped thickly, and the hat almost covered her face. Everyone didn’t pay attention to it. Now, when I look closely, I find that Xie’s daughter-in-law looks pretty handsome. of.

    But... the image of her moving a lot of things is deeply imprinted in everyone's mind, it is difficult to wave away.

    Who is such a delicate daughter-in-law who didn't hold it in her hands and protect her?

    Sun Lingyu felt that Ye Qingshui was really miserable. From knowing her, whether in the country or in the city, it seemed that this kind of people crusade had appeared several times.

    The reason is also because her origin does not match the man she married.

    But putting aside these prejudices, looking at Ye Qingshui alone, it seemed that he couldn't find anything bad.

    Sun Lingyu looked at Xie's mother and daughter with red eyes, and felt that Ye Qingshui's marriage to Xie Tingyu was not a good thing.

    For men, it is better to know the cold and the hot. I always let my daughter-in-law encounter such scenes, and there is no way to protect her, presumably Xie Zhiqing didn't care much about her.

    When Sun Lingyu thought of this, she felt a little more balanced.

    She thought so, and some people thought about it. At the beginning, she called Xiang Zuo the girl who was coldly plucking Ye Qingshui. She smiled and said,

    "Thank you Grandma, it is a coincidence that Comrade Ye can marry Brother Yu. Wrong?"

    "Mei Mei is right, she was just

    fighting the injustice for me." To the left is Xie Jun's wife that Xie Tingyu intends to book for Xie Tingyu . Xie Tingyu is too arrogant, and she hasn't looked at any girl, and she has dragged her to this age. Xie Jun had no choice but to call the shots on his behalf without seeing him talking about the subject. It's just that the marriage hadn't been finalized, and news of Xie Tingyu's marriage came from the countryside.

    With a sentence to the left, he pulled back the topic that was originally crooked.

    This sentence sounds like nothing wrong, Ye Qingshui is a nice person, and there is no inevitable relationship between Xie Tingyu and her marriage. The fact is that their marriage is indeed an accident.

    They looked at Ye Qingshui's worn-out clothes, even with cotton woolen clothes, and fell into contemplation. The Xie family is so rich. If Xie Tingyu cares about his wife, would she still be willing to dress so shabbyly?

    Everyone's eyes gradually changed, whether it was pitiful or regretful.

    At this time, the door was "clicked" open, and it was Xie Tingyu who came back. Everyone's eyes fell on the belated male host.

    "Why is Shui'er standing at the door, isn't it cold?" As if

    he hadn't heard the words to the left, he stretched out his hand and touched Ye Qingshui's hand. It was cold , and he wrapped her with his big palm. He put his hand on his lips and sighed.

    He looked at Ye Qingshui, who was expressionless, and touched her soft hair. He conjured a bunch of candied haws from the kraft paper bag and handed it to Ye Qingshui. His voice seemed to be dumb frozen by the cold wind. Meaning:

    "I bought candied haws, don't you always want to eat it? Try it."

    His kraft paper says "State-owned Dim Sum". It is difficult to line up in this state-owned store. In addition, since the Spring Festival is approaching, confectionery is rare. It doesn't matter, at least you have to line up for two or three minutes.

    But its dim sum tastes good, and people who want to eat still have to pinch their noses obediently and line up.

    Xie Tingyu glanced around. He put his hands on Ye Qingshui’s shoulders, and solemnly introduced:

    “I’ll introduce, this is my wife Ye Qingshui.”

    “I love her very much and respect her. I’m very fortunate to be here. When I met her in the countryside, she was simple, low-key, diligent and thrifty. She didn't care what others thought of her, but I didn't want others to misunderstand her too much. She was a very good girl." After

    Xie Tingyu finished speaking, she glanced over. The circle finally fell on Xie Dongmei.

    He took a breath, and the man's voice was slightly dumb with a hint of coldness. He said with a serious expression:

    "Dongmei, this dress you wear was given to your sister-in-law, and I personally picked it. Seeing your sister-in-law sewed it one by one. You have to return it to me."

    Xie Dongmei was suddenly named, she raised her head in astonishment, her face flushed suddenly.

    "This, this... You obviously gave it to me."

    Today, there was a tea party at home, and a few familiar friends were invited over. In order to dress up better, Xie Dongmei also put on the clothes that her brother gave her.

    Xie Tingyu insisted on correcting: "I gave it to your sister-in-law."

    Everyone's eyes fell on Xie Dongmei .

    She was wearing a snow-white shirt with a black skirt underneath. The pinched waist of the shirt outlines her waist slender, the collar and cuffs are embroidered with delicate and plain flowers, and the black skirt is slightly folded. The more plain, the more beautiful it is.

    Before, two girls asked which tailor Xie Dongmei made. It turned out that her sister-in-law sewed it one by one.

    The eyes of a few young men and women were not quite right. The sister-in-law was dressed in shabby and old clothes, and the sister-in-law robbed her of clothes...

    Xie Dongmei shed tears, and Xie Tingyu said, "Remember to wash it and return it to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 1.3K 52
It's been over a year, and Arkyn had managed to keep Alexis safe and give her a drama-free life. Mostly. When he got a call from Rebekah begging him...
5.9K 60 1
This is a one shots page Arnav and khushi where you can find different stories on them. Warning: mature content is there
213K 3.6K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
57.9K 1K 22
Title: 重生专属药膳师 Author: 九月微蓝 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/86/86139/ Su Qingqi crossed, as a modern top medicated dieter, she hugged a golden thigh an...